Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 05-09-2012, 09:12 AM   #1
Ranzid
Account Banned

Book The Lecturer

here is my little story there are currently 9 chapters .. heres the first 2.. if you like it request more and ill post it up.

Alan had worked as a lecturer in MIT for 2 years . He had seen many students come and go but Mellissa was something different. In lectures she seemed to stand out in the crowd ; everyone noticed her as she had a presence that just forced you to look.

It was summer and the university’s air conditioner had broken. The students in Alan's lecture resembled the cast more from a zombie film than the academic elite that they were meant to be.

The lecture was 10 minutes in when Mellissa glided in wearing the thinnest summer dress that she could get away with. It took Alan a good few seconds to stop looking and berate her.

"Mellissa, glad you could join us; I hope we didn't inconvenience you too much. Maybe we can change the start time for you next time?"
Mellissa went bright red. She wasn't used to being picked on.

"Er I’m sorry sir; I was in a meeting with the head of school."
As Mellissa spoke Alan felt a ..stirring ...deep down.. he quickly pushed it down... He shouldn't feel like that about a student... But the way she replied..was...almost inviting.

"Take a seat at the front and try and catch up Mellissa "

Mellissa quickly shuffled over to her seat.. and sat down...She didn't notice but Alan... and a good portion of the room noticed her perfectly formed breasts almost free themselves as she sat down..
Alan blinked and forced himself to regain composure..
He carried on the lecture.. and in lulls and stolen moments managed to gaze upon Mellissa’s glistening body... Her every curve lovingly hugged by the dress..

When the lecture was over, Alan had to stand next to his table as the students left... He had lost his battle to stop his urges..

Chapter 2.

Alan was in his office .. marking up even more papers .. so many students were trying to use Google copy and paste to pass their degree when there was a knock at the door.

Before Alan could answer, the door creaked open and Mellissa poked her head around and in the sweetest voice Alan had heard in a long time .. she said..

"Sir.. may I come in I need to talk to you"

"Of course Mellissa. Come in and take a seat"

"Sir.. I’m er... " she stumbled over her words " I’m behind with my work and I’ve lost my text book.. I’m so sorry sir. I’ve looked everywhere. Can I borrow one please.. please sir?"

Mellissa’s pleas were almost electric .. It was like Alan’s ears were connected to his boxers...

"Ok ok calm down Mellissa ... you can borrow my old text book, but really you need to catch up a lot. I’m missing the past 4 essays from you; go over to the bookcase. It’s on the bottom shelf."

"Yes sir. Thank you sir.. Over here?" Mellissa pointed.

"Yes just there .. Is there anything else you need?"

"Well ... yes I need Dr. Hopkins book on discrete mathematics."
Alan sighed.

"Mellissa you need to sort your work out or your going to get into a lot of trouble."

"Yes I’m sorry sir."

"I’ll get it for you."

Alan started to get up just as Mellissa was kneeling down to look at the bottom shelf... She was wearing her thin dress again... The morning sun through the window seemed to accentuate her already pronounced curves.. and with her first bending over then kneeling down.. there was little left to Alan’s already overworked imagination...

He walked over to the bookshelf and stood behind Mellissa who was engrossed in checking the books...

He reached over carefully avoiding the knelt Mellissa to grab his book on discrete mathematics...As he started to pull it out .. Mellissa said…

"Got it"

and started to stand up....

Time seemed to slow down for Alan, but the sound of his thumping heart was faster than ever... Mellissa, not realizing how close Alan was, had started to stand up...

Her pert...soft beautiful bottom started to rub and slide up Alan’s trousers...edging closer to his crotch...

She didn’t seem to notice or stop as she glided over Alan’s excited front...
Alan gasped and Mellissa finally seemed to notice what had happened... she turned around... achingly close to him and looked up with the cutest...but also the dirtiest little grin on her face...

"Ohh .. I’m sorry sir. I didn’t realize you were there.."

Alan had to clear his throat and stumbled over his words..

"Err yes I was there and er .. its ok... I iii... have your book .. .here"

He thrust his book at her like the nervous teenager he felt like...
Mellissa took the book slowly... then still looking up at Alan lowered her arms with a book in each.. and dropped them on the floor...
Ranzid is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Ranzid for this post:
Old 05-09-2012, 11:55 AM   #2
kirsty03

Interesting start. I'd love to see more.

Anything not mentioned feel free to PM me and ask. If I've never tried it, more than likely I will.
kirsty03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 12:46 PM   #3
Kitten
The One & Only

Mr. Dino, how does the story end?
I wanna read some more!
Kitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 01:09 PM   #4
Ranzid
Account Banned

Thanks for the responses heres the next 2 chapters ...

"Mellissa?"

Alan’s heart dipped ... her eyes were glued to his.. those big wide brown eyes... He couldn’t help but let his flick down for a second to Mellissa’s exposed cleavage... It dawned on Alan that she couldn’t be wearing a bra...

"Sir ... I ....felt you."

Mellissa said in a lower ..more husky tone...

Alan was stumped... he was lost for words... his mind was blank.. all he could think about was the carnal visceral pleasures set before him...

"I..."

He started but .. then ... stopped... he was lost..

"It’s ok sir.. I liked it"

Mellissa cocked her head slightly to the side as she said it and seemed to lap her tongue when she said formed the work like.. .her eyes darted down to Alan’s crotch for a second then back up...

"Mellissa I don’t think it’s appropriate for us to ..."

His words were cut short as Mellissa lowered herself down into a squat, and then leaning forward, letting her breasts stroke Alan all the way up his body...

The thin dress couldn’t contain Mellissa with what had happened, and so her breasts now almost fully exposed now seemed to draw the eye to them with an unseen force..

Alan was close to breaking point.... he wanted Mellissa so much it literally hurt.. His trousers seemed to groan under the strain...

"Oh sir i think...I fell out of my top..."

Mellissa said slowly tracing the outline of her pert pink exposed nipple...

Alan snapped .. He couldn’t take it anymore ... He strode up to Mellissa and slid his hands over her exposed breasts .... as he touched he couldn’t help but let out an animalistic groan..

Mellissa gasped and her eyes rolled back in her head...

Alan spun her around and pushed her against the wall... sliding his hand under her dress .. he felt her soft silky legs and his hand slid all the way up...

Mellissa moaned loudly as Alan’s strong hands met her uncovered pussy... she tensed and twitched ... she couldn’t help it ...

Alan lifted her skirt and practically ripped his trousers open...

He grabbed Mellissa’s pert cheeks and held his cock just on her unashamedly wet pussy....

* Knock Knock*

"Shit ... get dressed Mellissa... quickly"

Alan whispered hurriedly

Mellissa quickly re-arranged her dress and fixed her hair.. picking up the books...

Alan hopped back towards his desk forcing his throbbing member back into his trousers..

He dropped back down into his seat as Mellissa sat in hers... just as the dean walked in

"oh hi Alan. I didn’t realize you were busy .. we have a staff meeting in 5 ok?"

"Of course dean. I’ll be there right away."

"Mellissa ..I..."

"Sir .. I’ll see you in our next lecture.."

She winked.. and left the room.. leaving the close to heart attack Alan gasping for air...

After Alan’s very embarrassing meeting, where he sat cross legged for the whole hour, he sat back in his office... he tried to carry on marking but kept finding his gaze moving over to the spot where he and Mellissa had....

He tried to push it out of his head .. it was a terrible mistake that he must not do again.

Later that week there was another lecture with Mellissa , and Alan prepared himself best he could, but what greeted his eyes that day... was kryptonite to his will..

He stood in the theatre .. first he didn’t notice... focusing as much as he could on the rest of the room. He went deeply into the mathematics of the problems .. blinkering his mind as best he could ... but when he dropped his chalk... and picked it up....

she was there....

No more thin summery dresses now. She had a neat pleated green skirt down to her knees and a crisp white shirt .. .with just the slightest hint of her pink bra underneath...

He knew he had to talk to her after the lecture as she was still behind on her work...

He pushed the thought out of his head as best as he could until the lecture was over ...

"Mellissa stay behind," he said .. impressed at the sturdiness of his voice..

"Ohh sirr but I have to go I’m going to a party."

"Mellissa.. You’re still behind on your work .. and now you want to go out to parties?"

"Ohh I’m not dealing with this now."

She said flippantly .. and started to walk past Alan..

He felt her skirt waft over his legs...

He shuddered .. then quickly regained his senses...

"Young lady. If you walk out now, you fail my class."

Mellissa stopped as if someone had just pulled her puppet strings..

"Nnoo please sir.. I’m sorry. I’m just under a lot of pressure and and I .. "

"I’m starting not to care why Mellissa.. because you don’t seem to want to try .."

"I do sir. I really, really do."

She was close to him again now looking up with those eyes... He caught a flash of a pink bra strap and he had to look away...

"Sir please .. I know you like me ... maybe I can...."

"Step closer," he said in a deeper, more menacing voice..

Mellissa felt an inexirable urge to move close... she stood inches away from his chest..

"You have a lot of work to do young lady."

With that he put his hand on her shoulder... the shirt was thin.. so he could feel the rounded plastic of her bra strap... He looked down at her innocent round eyes and moved his hand down from her shoulder.. softly tracing the shirt... until he connected with her breast...he felt its warmth through the shirt...her eyes blinked and she gasped....turning bright red....he kept going feeling the frilly rim of her bra cup...before cupping around it slowly...he started to slowly move her soft warm breast around in his hand...her breath quickened.. but she was still looking away... with a cute red face ...so reaching out with his other hand, Alan held her chin with his thumb and forefinger and gently directed her face towards him ...

"Mellissa... I think we need to finish what we started before..."
Old 05-10-2012, 09:28 PM   #5
wedgiegirl290
getDare Sweetheart

More! More! Please continue
wedgiegirl290 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2012, 05:24 AM   #6
Ranzid
Account Banned

Thanks for the responses heres the next 2 chapters ...remember i have 9 and if motivated i might even write more.

Mellissa stared up at Alan .. her face burning red.. her body weak... putty in Alan’s hands... literally in fact as he had cupped his strong, hard hand around her breast and was teasing it so much it tingled..

"Sir we’re ... awfully exposed in here aren’t we?"

Mellissa said meekly..

"I know... that’s what will make this fun... now ..unbutton your shirt"

"Si sii siirr?"

"You heard me .. Now if you want to pass ... do it"

Mellissa looked at the floor again... she was turned on incredibly so.. but still her heart raced in her chest...

She slowly started to undo her shirt...letting it fall apart bit by bit as she went down past her bra...

Before she could finish... she felt Alan’s hands slide into her newly opened shirt...cupping her breasts...her arms were frozen she was starting to shake... she was starting to be thankful she wore a skirt...

Alan was, once again, testing his boxers way past what they were designed for... but he wanted her.....

He grabbed her hips and spun her around...sliding his arms under hers, he gripped her ...pulling her shirt open and ensuring her arms were locked...

"Siir, anyone could see!"

Without answering Alan leaned over and started kissing Mellissa’s neck... she arched it sideways moaning as he ravished her soft skin...

Mellissa was helpless ...shivering with each hard kiss Alan made...

She forced out the words..."Pleease sir"

Alan let her go... she stumbled a little but then turned around to face him...shirt hanging like a forgotten memory...

Alan walked close to her again this time with a grin Mellissa knew was trouble...

He reached out gently and took her hand...

Her mind raced as to where he was going to take them.... but as she was thinking...she felt her hand being gently directed... right onto Alan’s crotch...

Her soft warm hands seemed to grasp onto Alan almost by design...

She felt him through the rough trousers... felt his warmth .. and the pulsing beat of his heart....

She looked up... begging him with her eyes...

He smiled and gave a short nod....

and so she slipped her hand up and started to unzip his trousers... even the large zip had warmed up... as it slowly descended downwards...Mellissa was greeted by black boxers that were pulled so tightly she could have traced his ...bulge...

Breathing very shallow now she reached her hand into his trousers...

He was fiery hot .. .and as soon as he touched.... he let out a deep low groan....

She looked up to see his face twisted in what must have been an uncontrollable reaction...

Her nimble fingers probed his boxers until they found the opening...sliding her hands inside, she griped hold of him... feeling the hard...throbbing veiny cock she remembered from the other day..

She pulled him out of his boxer prison... and was presented with it in the open for the first time....

Alan saw her eyed widen in shock ... and awe... she was frozen...staring ...her chest bobbing up and down making her perfect breasts rock up and down....

He knew she needed a little help... and so reached down and put his hand over hers.. which was already gripping the base of his cock...she was startled but still transfixed on him...

So he started to a long slow stroke...with her hand under his...

The rhythmic sliding up and down of his cock in front of her seemed to snap Mellissa back into life... and Alan felt her hand start to lead the stroke...

He gently let go... and let her speed up... watching his cock twitch with pleasure...

She leant in...opening her soft supple lips wide to accomodate him...at first the softest of touches on his tip then her lips tensed and he slid deeper inside her mouth..... her tongue flick and lashed at his cock as it slid in like a trapped wild animal...

Mellissa started to take him deep into her mouth... resisting her gag reflex as much as she could... before letting him out...

She went faster and faster.... hearing Alan groaning deeply and feeling his cock twitch and pulse in her mouth... She wanted him to cum badly...not only because she would love it ..but so she could be finished.....

Alan seemed to hear her thoughts as he softly pushed her away; her eyes darted up in puzzlement...

"Not so easy Mellissa...this is just the appetizer"

Lifting the now visably shaking Mellissa up, Alan started to button up her blouse ..

"Now put me back in my trousers and zip me up."

Mellissa was more excited than she had ever felt... She gladly put the dripping wet cock back into its home...

"Now follow me Mellissa .. There’s another lecture on in a few minutes... "

Mellissa let herself be led up the lecture theatre to the booth at the back where the projector and sound equipment was kept...with a jingle of keys, Alan opened the door and pushed Mellissa in...

"Sir? ... if there’s a lecture on .. wont people see us?"

Mellissa said with a hint of panic.

"Shhh ... its mirrored glass... as long as your quiet.. I can do to you whatever I want."

Alan pushed Mellissa further into the booth and locked the door... it was cramped and small with large glass windows looking out over the lecture hall...

Mellissa was facing out into the empty room.. it looked strange from this angle... like it was on tv or something..

Alan walked up behind Mellissa... and pressed himself against her perfectly shaped bottom...

"Ohh sir... I..."

Mellissa was shocked and gasped from the feeling of Alan against her... even though it was through clothes... she felt him throb against her..

Alan leaned forward...making his crotch rub against Mellissa’s skirt... and started to slide his hands up her now slightly crinkled white shirt.....all the way up over her excited breasts...They felt even hotter now.. and her nipples were pressing out so far they had gathered the shirt around them...

Alan started to move his hips slowly.. powerfully against Mellissa who was now pressed against the sound table... his nimble fingers rolling her hard nipples through her top..

Mellissa hadn’t been concentrating but students had started to gather in the lecture hall....

Her eyes were open wide in fear but also... uncontrollable pleasure from behind...

"Sir," she whispered .."they really cant see us?"

"No they cant..." he answered in a deep voice..

With that, Alan took a hand away from Mellissa’s top .. and slid it between her legs..just at the bottom of her skirt...

His first touch produced a loud moan from Mellissa...and so with the tips of his fingers, he started to glide his hand up her skirt..up from the back of her knee...slowly snaking up her inner thigh....

Finally he reached the top....softly touching her cotton panties..... Mellissa moaned again and tensed....

Alan’s hand after first touching so softly began to slide over the underside of Mellissa’s panties....eventually reaching ...her center of pleasure..

With the tiniest of touches, Mellissa’s body twitched and jerked... her legs opened wider and she let out a slow gasping moan...

Still rolling and playing with her nipples, Alan used his other hand to slowly...and softly ...trace his finger around Mellissa's clit through her panties...

He could feel that she had already soaked her panties.... and so slid his hand up from her ample breasts to her neck.. and pulled her back slowly...turning her head so he could look into her eyes.....

He leaned in....millimeters away from her face...eyes fixed on hers....

"I’m going to fuck you senseless Mellissa"

With that he kissed her...his powerful lips enveloping hers.. tugging at them... biting.... She couldn’t help but be deeply turned on ... his tongue slid into hers flicking and playing with her own.

As they kissed, Alan pressed a little harder on her clit..now moving it around with his fingers through her wet panties...

Mellissa tried to moan while kissing....

Alan stepped back.. and spun Mellissa around to face him .. her red face and shaking body just drove him wild... he knelt down in front of her...held her knees and pushed them apart....

Mellissa felt the stubble from his face move up her legs...to her most intimate area.... then.. without warning she felt his teeth against her ...they slid together pinching her panties.. but impressively not her....

Alan then pulled her panties down to her ankles using nothing but his teeth...

He softly kissed her high up on her inner thigh causing yet another gasp....

Then he started to kiss higher....and higher... feeling her thighs shake with the very thought of what was coming...
Old 05-11-2012, 06:04 AM   #7
sarahsarah
getDare Sweetheart

Great Story, keep it up, can't wait to hear more
sarahsarah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2012, 06:36 AM   #8
slutjuice
Distinguished Member

niec idea, keep it up!

Likes: pain, friends, public, holding items, long term, ruined orgasms, bondage.

Limits: illegal, some permanent, pics, cam.

PM me anything you want me to write with sharpie on my body.
slutjuice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 01:50 PM   #9
Ranzid
Account Banned

Thanks for the comments .. any ideas on the story are welcome .. here you go...

mellissa couldnt help but tense herself as alan got closer...

his hands now slideing up her legs onto her hips..

then with the softest touch... he kissed her engorged clit...

"ohhhh" mellissa half moaned

she could see people walking past the window now.. getting their seats which just seemed to make her clit pulse and throb even more..

she could feel alans warm breath on her as he used the very tip of his tongue to trace her sensative lips all the way up to her clit flicking it ever so gently.

her legs were shaking uncontrollably now.. as alan teased her pussy..softly spreading her and licking again...

His hands slid around to her soft smooth bum and pulled her closer .. his tongue now flat and laping up all of her pussy...

alan looked up to the tormented face above him.. seeing her breasts bob up and down with her shallow breathing..

he paused for a second to admire the twitching glistening perfect pussy in front of him...

he smiled .. knowing what was coming next...

he leaned in , making his tongue as pointed as he could.. delving into the space between her clit and hood and started to circle around her now trembleing clit...

mellissa made soft slow wail.....

as she wailed alan wraped his lips around her circled clit and started to suck...

mellissa felt a surge of pleasure wash through her body .. she was using all her willpower to stay stood up while her pussy was filled with this electricity ..

alan now feeling her pussy tenseing with pleasure decided it was time ...

he first stroked her quivering pussy with his fingers before thrusting them deeply inside the wet tight hole...

mellissa let out a small yelp as the pleasure doubled....

alans fingers while roughly pushed inside her were already expertly finding there way to her gspot.. pushing and pressing it hard and fast...

alans sucking became more harsh and his tongue flicked over her swollen clit inside his mouth...

the surge was now a torrent...... a flood of electricity...

she felt the fist spark of an orgasm as alan pressed deeply on her gspot..

then another... more and more sparks...building and building...rushing up through her body...

mellissa screamed as her whole body shook with an orgasm she couldnt control forceing her to squirm with the un beliveable pleasure....

calming down she saw the people in the lecture hall stareing at her...

her body still twitcheing she looked down to alan .. who was already looking up with a grin....

"well I guess were off to a good start"

Mellisas heart raced her eyes darted from person to person .. muffled " did you hear that?" coming from the people outside..

alan stood and pulled mellisas hands behind her back forceing her to keep looking out of the 2 way mirror...there were a good 6 or 7 people now trying to peer into the booth..

alan pulled her arms back a little more pushing her chest out and letting her shirt slide way exposeing her breasts again..

"hmm pleeasee sir pleeasee they can see "

mellissa wispered desperately..

"maybe they can.. "

alan teased

suddenly the door handle rattled... mellissas heart took a nose dive...

the handle paused as both alan and mellissa herd raised voices outside..

alan shuffled mellissa over to the 2 way mirror glass door...

"alan no .. no dont...please..PPLEAASSE"

mellissas voice was a little louder and more desperate...

alan simply shhhed her and shuffled mellissa forward closer to the door...

mellissa could now see the young man holding the handle of the door.. she knew him he lived in her dorm..

mellissas breath was shallow again she was terrified ...

alan felt mellissas chest heave up and down .. he smiled...so much it hurt ...

he pushed her slowly into the door.. her head tilted to the side her breasts began to press against the glass

mellissa saw her breath steam part of the glass as she looked in terror right into the eyes of her dorm mate... know her most private parts were pressed not 2 inches away from him..

just as she opened her mouth to speak...she felt alans hand slide down her back..over her now naked bum...and between her legs...

mellissa couldnt help but let out a small moan as her already sensative pussy was penatrated once again...

her dorm mate whipped round his eyes fixed on hers...

"im sure I herd something sir"

he shouted as mellissas eyes began to blur with the fresh waves of pleasure pulseing through her body...

"leave it we will start our lecture anyway"

another voice shouted...

mellissa shivered as a spark ran through her body.... she was amazed how quickly she had got so excited again...

mellissas dorm mate left the door and went to sit down..

the hand slid out from between her legs and she felt her arms pulled backwards.. she stumbled back legs still shakeing..

she was looking down through her breasts down at her legs and pussy... and with 1 last stumble she gasped...and between her legs a large shape came into view...

Last edited by Ranzid; 05-12-2012 at 06:15 PM.
Old 05-12-2012, 10:20 PM   #10
wedgiegirl290
getDare Sweetheart

This is so intresting, please continue I need more!
wedgiegirl290 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2012, 06:43 AM   #11
Ranzid
Account Banned

thanks for all the responses , im writing chapter 10 as I post this.. tell me if you want more...

In the dim light of the booth alans cock still glinted from its wetness ... mellissa felt like a magpie spying shiny things ... she liked.

"im only going to fuck you if you can drip on my cock slut"

mellissa felt a tenseing of her pussy when alan said slut... she shouldnt like being called it but ..she was and she was starting to like it.

"i.. i dont know if i can sir"

"try"

mellissa edged back a little more until she was right over alans now visibly thumping cock, she willed her pussy to drip and tensed as hard as she could...

it felt like an age she was desperate for him and she just wasn't wet enough ... then through her legs she saw alans strong hands clasp around the base of his cock and slowly stroke all the way to the tip then sliding back down to the base..

mellissa let out another whimper as seeing this just made her want it so much more , she felt her pussy twitch and with that ...the tiniest drop of her juices dropped from her and almost in slow motion splashed on alans cock.. even before mellissa had thought to ask alan grabbed her hips and pulled her down pausing to rub his tip into the perfect place before plunging deep inside her as he pulled mellissa down... further and further it felt like it went on forever and her insides were singing with pleasure.

when his throbbing cock reached its limit alan gave out a low grunt and before mellissa knew what was happening he had pulled out and then slammed himself inside her in one fluid animal motion , mellissa felt her legs turn to jelly and shake uncontrollably but it seemed alan had prepared for this as he now held her up with his rough hands griped around her waist using her to fuck his cock like a rag doll.

she felt like a ball of pure pleasure , she was using all her effort to stay upright as her body shook and tensed with every thrust , she was boucning up and down so fast now that her breasts now freely loose from her top flailed around giving her a most glorious feeling of abandon.

mellissa could feel every last inch of alans cock as it savaged her engorged sensitive pussy she felt herself tense around his cock which just made the feeling even more intense , she couldn't stop herself anymore and she fell back against alans chest , she felt every muscle and every movement he made even more, she looked back and their eyes locked... he opened his mouth to speak...
Old 05-19-2012, 03:47 PM   #12
Red
Sona Forever

Wonderful, Ranzid. Simply wonderful
Red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2012, 10:41 PM   #13
Kitten
The One & Only

Finally got around to reading all the updates!
Thanks for the writing, definately feeling envious of a certain character...
Kitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 03:03 PM   #14
Red
Sona Forever

Kitten is envious of the students outside of the room, I just know that's who she is hinting at.

^_^
Red is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk