Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 05-02-2012, 04:17 PM   #1
sumilin

Red face Exhib/humiliation punishments for being a cock tease

This past weekend I was at the club with my gfs (we're all Asian). I dressed in a sexy tight pink short dress and danced with a bunch of random guys. This one guy was really interested so I made him buy me drinks all night long. I didn't pay at all. I left after dancing with him one last time squeezing his cock through his pants. He was really sad but I giggled and left with my gfs.

Likes: exhibitionism, dressing up, humiliation, degradation, pain, piss stuff

Limits: scat, writing (Gawd I hate writing lol), blood or permanent stuff

PM me any questions you rather not ask in public but please no private tasks/punishments.

-Lily
sumilin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 02:23 AM   #2
superultramazaku

you are to go out clubbing again. but you are not allowed any underwear and must wear the most see through top you have. If you notice a guy looking at you you are to go up to them and ask if they want your body. If they do tell them they have 10 minutes to do whatever they want to it and take them into a bathroom.
superultramazaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 03:34 AM   #3
archie21
getDare Succubus

I say thats a rather tasty young lady in your pic.... is that you?

as for being a p.t. no guy likes a girl like you so your punishment must fit the crime...

wear a dress with plunging neck line you can access your bra easily, bra, panties, stockings, coat, heels....

first you have a to buy a guy a drink... second you have to get the money to pay for the drink from down the front of your dress... third when you offer the money over you are to accidentally drop a 'durex' in front of the guy you are buying a drink for...when he looks at it tell him it's for his cock as he shoves it in your ass... then laugh tell him your only joking and tell him bareback is acceptable.... and you are his for the night. keep going until you get a taker.. every second time you get refused and they take the drink only you have to remove an item of clothing.... you have eight chances to get a guy.. eight times you have to offer yourself.... if you leave with nothing then you have to find a tramp and give him a bj.

If you don't put up a limits list, expect to be pushed on everything.
archie21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 09:08 AM   #4
sumilin

Quote:
Originally Posted by superultramazaku View Post
you are to go out clubbing again. but you are not allowed any underwear and must wear the most see through top you have. If you notice a guy looking at you you are to go up to them and ask if they want your body. If they do tell them they have 10 minutes to do whatever they want to it and take them into a bathroom.
ok.. i'll try it this weekend. thank you.
Old 05-04-2012, 09:08 AM   #5
sumilin

Quote:
Originally Posted by archie21 View Post
I say thats a rather tasty young lady in your pic.... is that you?

as for being a p.t. no guy likes a girl like you so your punishment must fit the crime...

wear a dress with plunging neck line you can access your bra easily, bra, panties, stockings, coat, heels....

first you have a to buy a guy a drink... second you have to get the money to pay for the drink from down the front of your dress... third when you offer the money over you are to accidentally drop a 'durex' in front of the guy you are buying a drink for...when he looks at it tell him it's for his cock as he shoves it in your ass... then laugh tell him your only joking and tell him bareback is acceptable.... and you are his for the night. keep going until you get a taker.. every second time you get refused and they take the drink only you have to remove an item of clothing.... you have eight chances to get a guy.. eight times you have to offer yourself.... if you leave with nothing then you have to find a tramp and give him a bj.
wow.. that's really humiliating.. having to buy drinks for guys.. and possibly being rejected.. not used to that... but i will try it. thank you.
Old 05-09-2012, 05:21 PM   #6
Grey0

Default exhibitionism

You want a humiliating dare that is also exhibitionistic.

Get a sleeveless sundress and weaken the seams along the entire right side. Wear the dress without underwear. Get a friend to drive you somewhere public. Exit the car and lean back in to talk to the driver. When you close the car door, make sure to get the left side of the skirt closed into the door. Have your friend drive off quickly so that the dress is ripped off, leaving you naked to find your way home.

Send us a full report.
Grey0
Grey0 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
asian, humiliation, naughty girl punishment, slut