Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 03-06-2012, 02:05 PM   #1
katie-lou

Default him

She lay in bed, buried by the masses of white bed covers that seemed to almost swallow her tiny frame, but offered a great deal of protection from the cold December snowy morning now she had been left alone in bed in just her black lace thong. She looked like something out of a fairy tale curled up all cosy in the bed, her dark brown hair, spilling over the mountain of pillows, almost the only thing you could see of her inside the ornate agarwood four poster bed. He had left the deep purple curtains open when he had got up to get ready for work allowing her to be saw.
katie-lou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 09:38 AM   #2
katie-lou

Default him 2

And saw she was. They stood watching her sleeping so peacefully, just like sleeping beauty. Paying close attention to the fall and rise of the covers with each breath she took. She was beautiful, and they made sure to admire this beauty while planning their next moves. No talking was necessary between them. They each had a job. They were experts by now. All that was left to figure out was how she was positioned to allow them to complete their first task quickly. Her covers offered her temporary protection from their actions, making it harder for them to determine just how she was lay.
Old 03-08-2012, 08:42 AM   #3
katie-lou

Default him 3

They gave up, deciding the restraints could wait; it wasn’t like they were necessary anyway. The covers would no longer be capable of saving her. The decision was made with a simple nod of each of their heads. The surrounded the bed. She didn’t move, still fast asleep. The first stood, cloth in hand, ready to cover her mouth and nose. Another held a longer piece of dark black cloth. He lent over slowly, it was more important she saw nothing than her screams were muffled as the house was situated in the middle of acres of land, no one anywhere near to hear her screams. He covered her eyes as he first guy covered her mouth and nose. Of course she awoke immediately. She tried to fight and scream. Confused. Dazed. Scared. That was when the others stepped in. In her panic she had fought herself from the covers, exposing much of her body to them; they grabbed her arms and legs roughly, binding them tight with thick itchy rope. Her comfort no longer mattered to anyone.
Old 03-09-2012, 07:00 AM   #4
katie-lou

Default him 4

They smiled when they saw her outfit, well lack of; they were going to enjoy taking payment for this delivery. She was picked up and her tiny frame was easily thrown over the shoulder of one of the men. Of course by now she was unconscious allowing her to be quickly taken and placed into the van with no fuss, leaving no sign of a struggle. She was dumped in the corner of the large van, with no duvet to keep the ice cold air from attacking her body, no thick mattress to keep her comfortable and save her from bruising on the long ride ahead.
Old 03-10-2012, 02:51 PM   #5
katie-lou

him 5
It was a good while later before she came round and by then they had made sure there would be nothing she could do but lie there and cry, they knew they couldn’t stop that and the girls always did that although they didn’t blame them, they knew they must be scared stiff. Of course, as all the other girls did, when she came round she did try to fight, scream and get free. They waited. Soon she stopped, exhausted and knowing it would get her nowhere. That was when the crying started and the fear set in.
Old 03-11-2012, 08:42 AM   #6
katie-lou

Default him 6

Her crying was starting to quieten as they pulled into the grounds of the old farm house. She was slung over a shoulder of one of the men and carried quickly to the old shed and roughly thrown to the floor. By now she had lost all fight, they knew this. She didn’t move. The first man walked over and removed her blindfold. For the first time she could see the 5 men stood over her in a circle. One of the man harshly spat “don’t make a fucking sound bitch till we tell you too, understood!?” at her she looked to the ground and weakly nodded her head; she knew she had no choice.
Old 03-19-2012, 02:13 PM   #7
katie-lou

Default Him 6

He grabbed her roughly and pulled her head from the ground so he could remove her gag. Obediently she stayed silent. What choice did she have? She was surrounded and she had long since realised she didn't stand a chance. A single tear rolled down her cheek. She had so many questions to ask. Where was she? Why was she here? What were they going to do to her? Who were they? Why her? She was visibly shaking with fear. Quietly sobbing. The first man stepped forward and crouched down in front of her he grabbed a handful of her hair, almost daring her to cry out in pain. She didn't, too scared of the consequences this could bring. *He brought her face to his. She closed her eyes, not wanting to hear what he had to say. She began to shake her head as best as she could. Then she did exactly what she had been told not to. She spoke. Begged. Her sobs came out louder till she managed to form words "pleaseee don't hurt meee!" desperately looking into his eyes for some kind of indication she was going to safe. All she saw was a flicker of anger. He slapped her hard across the face "I told you not to say a word didn't I bitch?!" she nodded, "so then why the fuck are you talking!?" "I ... I don't know.... Please, please don't hurt me? I ... I *can get you money .... Anything? PLEASEE! What do you want from meee??!" she pleaded. He looked angry now. Really angry. She stopped talking, turning pale, he let go of her hair and let her fall to the floor, she hit it hard, she looked up at him pleadingly. He stood and walked away with the others leaving her alone.
Old 03-20-2012, 12:51 PM   #8
katie-lou

Default Him 8

She lay shaking, curled up in a small ball on the cold stone floor. she cursed herself for not putting some clothes on, but wondered of she would have still been wearing them by now anyway. She wanted to go home. It would be hours before anyone realised she was gone she though. Then she realised she had no idea how long ago it was since she had been taken. She tried to see outside, but she had no look, there was no windows or gaps in the building. In here she was completely hidden from anyone outside. She told herself she would be okay, they had probably gone to ring up and make their demands right now, he would pay whatever it took to get her back and she would be home safe in a few hours. She had nothing to fear, right?*
Old 03-21-2012, 01:16 PM   #9
katie-lou

Default Him 9

They weren't gone for long, she got that much right. It was only a few moments before one, the youngest, returned. He snuck in, almost as if he wasn't suppose to be there, to find her curled up as best she could in the corner of the room, her eyes following him carefully, watching his every, slow, step towards her. He crouched down in front of her, almost reassuringly and smiled. Figuring he was attempting to show some kind of compassion she took her chance to attempt to get her questions answered. "why am I here?" she stuttered to him "what are you going to do to me?"*
"hey, don't cry" he whispered reaching out to hug her and offer some support "look, I don't want to see you get hurt, but this is our job and I don't have a choice" he continued, he watched the fear grow in her "no, um, look, I'll do the best I can to help you but I can't stop what's going to happen, just do as your told, don't make him angry, you won't be here long" he pleaded with her, realising how bad the last bit sounded he desperately added "wait, I don't mean we will kill you or anything, this is just a stop off, we take our payment and your handed over. Look I've said too much, I should go, can I get you anything? A blanket? You look frozen" she nodded weakly, scared, but glad to receive some help. He found her a thin sheet "I'm sorry it's all there is" he said placing it around her quivering body. "thank you" she sobbed. With that he left her alone again.
Old 03-22-2012, 02:34 PM   #10
katie-lou

Default Him 10

His answers hadn't helped a great deal, she only had more now, what did he mean by payment? And stop off? Where was she going next? Who was paying them?*
She wasn't left to contemplate this for too long though, soon enough they were back. One carried a large box, others brought various unusual looking items with them, only confusing her more, just what were these things?*
She had managed to get herself almost hidden in the shadows that engulfed the corner, as if this would somehow protect her from their intentions. As she was soon to find out, she was wrong, very wrong.
Old 03-23-2012, 04:06 PM   #11
katie-lou

Default Him 11

The guy she had figured was the leader walked over, he lent down grabbed the ropes binding her hands together and dragged her into the middle of the room, all in a split second, causing her to cry out in pain. Which of course was responded with a sharp backhanded slap across the face from him. He pulled out a knife, causing her to burst into tears with fear. The fear was unnecessary it was simply to cut the ropes off her wrists and ankles. This confused her. Were they letting her go?*
Old 03-27-2012, 03:21 PM   #12
katie-lou

Default Him 12

He chuckled to himself seeing the confusion in her face. Her questions were then quickly replaced when another brought over an ornate looking wooden box, carved with a pretty design it didn't seem a fitting place for it to be. Until it's contents were recovered. They, while pretty in their own right, made what was to happen to her clear. They were clearly expensive, which explained why the box was so elaborate, and that cost wouldn't have been spent for a short period of time. Se daren't sob for fear of another slap, but prayed she could now she resigned to what was to become of her.*
Old 03-28-2012, 02:38 AM   #13
aniston1510

Great work! Keep it up!
aniston1510 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 01:55 PM   #14
katie-lou

Default Him 13

She had played about with that kind of thing before with him, not often though, just a way of spicing up their sex life now and again. He Always seemed to really enjoy these sessions, more so than she did, she figured that had a lot to do with the fact he got to do as he pleased while she had to obey. so of course when he suggested making it more permanent she straight out refused, her submissive side just want that strong. Disappointed he dropped the conversation and never asked again. This had been months ago now and they had had sessions since then. Now all she could think of was how much she wished she had agreed, she knew she would be being used by someone and wished dearly for it to be him rather than anyone else.
Old 04-14-2012, 02:56 AM   #15
stats2001

Sounding great so far.....can't wait to read the next few parts......

Keep up the GREAT work!!!

Mark
stats2001 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk