Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 06-13-2017, 05:31 AM   #16
iainecgunge

I hear more silliness may be required.

Paying 5p for a carrier bag is outrageous, so get round it by carrying your five pound shop home inside your clothing. You can reenactment this to save you dripping Custard and the like at the checkout!

Get some warmed syrup, dip your face in, then dip your face in Krispies and convey them to a suitable container a short distance away. If using a pool you could add a horizontal pole to go under for added challenge.

Make up 3 custard and three evil pies (dog food, veg soup etc) ideally have someone else top them with shaving foam and mix them up. Using the shove your face in them technique can you find all the nice ones?

Get a bucket of gunge and submerge many pairs of tights, give it a good mix. For the game, pick out a pair (for extra points no hands) pull on your gungey tights, all the way, so no saggy bits. Touch your toes and do a squat and dust your arse and legs with flour and repeat. This would be a good head to head with the first wearing all of their tights gunging the other.

No slopsticacle course would be complete without a runny, jumpy element. So one wellie can have a can of beans, the other rice pudding. No socks. In the front of your swimsuit goes marshmallow fluff with peanut butter in the rear. You of course can add extra clothing! As it's a physical challenge you're off for a walk, at least 15 minutes each way. Any puddles must be the subject of a running jump just for fun and perhaps there's points for splashes! At the halfway point add another can of mess to each boot. For added complication you could negotiate things daftly, under benches and the like, or just try to race someone!
iainecgunge is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2017, 07:23 AM   #17
useme_messme

Another piece to add to your silly slopstacle course!

Go out on your front porch with a giant bowl of marshmallow fluff and a giant bowl of rice crispies (puffed rice cereal) and lock your door. You're going to bury the key to your house in the bowl of cereal. In the bowl of marshmallow fluff, though, you'll bury 6 grapes.

The objective is to rut around in the marshmallow fluff until you find a grape with your mouth and remove it. Then you get one chance to dunk your head in the cereal to find the key. If you don't find it before you have to come up for air, you must find another grape in the marshmallow bowl before trying again.

If somehow you fail to find the key this way at all, You must dump the rest of the marshmallow fluff over your head as well as the rest of the cereal and not clean up for 1 hour (or until the string of challenges are complete if you do this with other challenges).

Curious: blackmail, having pics exposed online

Limits: public, family, cbt and severe pain in general, piss and shit.

My kik: froodyman
useme_messme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2017, 01:58 AM   #18
Silly bitch
getDare Devil

I will be doing this Saturday and Sunday if I carnt do it all in one day so if anyone has anything to add please do

I love sniffing people's dirty socks

Add me on kik bectheclown

Post Splat in my visitor message and I'll take a pie to the face! I love receiving gooey pies!
Silly bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2017, 04:58 PM   #19
Silly bitch
getDare Devil

Just to let everyone know I've got most of the supplies I need but if anybody wants to add more to it there's still two days before I do it so please get posting so I can make sure everything is ready

Post Splat in my visitor message and I'll take a pie to the face! I love receiving gooey pies!
Old 07-12-2017, 01:03 AM   #20
Silly bitch
getDare Devil

Just so everyone knows it didn't go to plan when I was trying to do it last time so I will be starting this Friday at the latest but I'm hoping to start it tomorrow

So any ideas please post I've had a few by pm so I'll post them on here

Old 09-27-2018, 09:28 AM   #21
Bloxo
getDare Devil

Okay so a few ideas...

It would be nice if you can create a circuit to go round, so you can use the course multiple times

The course...if I had time I'd do a diagram haha, but will make do with descriptions...

1. A starting line, can be simple like a piece of string, or something more elaborate, but spray the words start over the line and finish before the line in whipped cream

2. A tunnel, you can get those play tunnels which fold out, best to cover the floor of this tunnel with custard

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Large-Tunne...n%3A1195694031

3. Steps and a slide which go into a pool filled with gunge

Perhaps something like this:
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Intex-Centr...slide+and+pool

Though don't know if too small haha, but this kind of idea.

4. A slip and slide, good with washing up liquid and water for a nice foamy effect

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Slip-Slide-...slip+and+slide

5. A Sack, should be filled with gunge,

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Sports-Outd...bstacle+course

You can set up some cones to jump around in a snakelike pattern:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Activity-Co...bstacle+course

6. Tires to run through:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Inflatable-...bstacle+course

Perhaps put a large pie at the bottom of each tire, you have to run so you only step inside the tires for this part of the course

7. Some jumps before you get back to the starting/finish line:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Bruder-6253...bstacle+course

Rules for the course:

- So the aim should be to fill your swimsuit with gunge balloons and make it around the course saving as many of the balloons as possible.

- For every balloon that you pop when you go round the course you should pour a bucket of icy water or gunge over your head, or take a pie to your face or a part of your body

- The course is completed once you have managed to successfully transport 10 balloons overall from start to finish without them popping within your swimsuit

Bonus - you can hide some objects in the gunge pool, perhaps medals or tokens you can put around your neck...the thing is you have to fish these items out of the pool using your mouth only and can only pick up 2 per time round

- You can put various hats/wigs for different stages of the course that you have to wear as you go through these sections, these can be filled with Porridge

I hope this is the kind of thing you were looking for

Likes/Dislikes/Limits/Toys
PM DARES!

I'm straight and will only take Dares from Girls, please bear this in mind when writing to me.

Please be genuine, be fun and have a good heart...with a sadistic streak hehe...6 inches

Curious about me or Poland? check out my Youtube!
Bloxo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2019, 07:45 AM   #22
marylandguy
getDare Succubus

Was this ever completed?

live:.cid.af960c28b1fda61b for skype

PM Dares

Likes- stroking, cum control, tease and denial, edging, messy, cross dressing, line writing, humilation, fb friends, showing face

limits cbt, scat, drinking pee, illegal,

Kik marylandguygetdare
marylandguy is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk