Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > Completed Stories

Old 12-06-2011, 04:12 PM   #16
Username87654

PART 15

The rest of the night was fairly uneventful. We looked Brooke in the guest room, which she would not get to live in much longer, and the rest of us settled down for a movie. I sat next to Maddie.
Maddie and I werent officially dating but everybody knew that we liked each other. We both sat underneath a blanket, neither of us payed much attention to the movie. We sat on the couch holding hands. Slowly my hand reached towards Maddie's soft pajama bottoms. I felt the soft area on the crotch of her pants. I rubbed it from up to down, teasing her slowly. I reached my hand up her shirt, feeling her smotach as I moved down. She looked over at me, smiling. I reached my fingers down into her pajama bottoms and her soft panties until I reached the wet area. I couldn't see what I was doing so just used my judgement. I fondled her young wet slit and then found her clit. I began rubbing it, keeping my hands inside her pants. I sped up my rubbing, going in small circles around her clit. Suddenly, from the right side of the couch, the blanket was lifted. I looked up to see Alexis, she was laughing.
"Your not watching the movie." she said, as of we didn't know that. "Too horny?" she asked.
We both nodded. Alexis laughed.
"Us too." she said "Wanna have some fun?"
Everybody in the group nodded, except for Amy. She just sat there in shock.
Without saying anything Alexis reached up and pulled off her top. She unclipped her bra, letting it fall to the floor. In one swift move, she pulled down her pants and panties. Everybody else was stripping, so I did the same. Amy just awkwardly sat there.
"Come on." Anna said. "I'm sure you're horny and you've seen all of us naked."
"Alright then." Amy nervously said.
She undid her belt and slowly pulled her pants down. We all stood there, naked, watching her. She pulled down her pants and off her shirt. She was left in just a bra and panties. She reached behind her and unclipped the bra. It feel to the ground. Her nipples were larger than any of the other girls and they were rock sold. She then pulled down her wet panties. She had a wet pussy with a little bit of pubic hair.

Amy had always been known for being cute. She was 15 but she was short for her age. She had average sized breast and a cute face and personalily. She was the type that everybody liked. There she stood in front of me, naked. Everybody was so horny. We didn't know where to begin, we had to limit it to no sex. In just two more days, the pill would start working. I couldnt wait for that day. Unfortunatly, that was the day my parents would come home. We decideded that we would just stick to oral for now. Amy decided to be with Anna, since they were best friends. I was with Maddie. Maddie decided to give me a blowjob first. She got down on her knees and began kicking the precum of the tip of my rock solid penis. I liked around to see everybody else in the group pleasing each other. Maddie then grabbed my entire penis with her mouth and began sucking hard. Considering her lack of experience, Maddie was really good at blowjobs. Before too long, I felt the familiar feeing that I was about to cum. I didn't hold it in. I let go lots of cum into Maddie's mouth. She swallowed every bit of it. This was my first orgasm this week that I chose to have, it was great. Maddie then got down on the ground and positioned herself for me. Her soaking wet pussy invited my tongue in. I went in teasing her clit. I tasted her sweet juices flowing down my mouth and kept my eyes open, starring at her most intimate parts. We finished up, leaving Anna and Amy the only two not finished. We all watched. Anna had her head burried in Anna's crotch when suddenly Amy's green eyes widened. She let out a loud moan and cummed.

This, by far, was the best day of the week yet. We had completely turned things around. We eventually let Brooke out and made her sleep on the floor, next to the bed that Amy and Anna slept in. We only had 2 days left, but they wouldn't be disappointing. In fact, those would be some of the best days of my life.
Old 12-09-2011, 09:09 PM   #17
Username87654

PART 16

We went to bed, with the same sleeping arrangement as the night before. We all decided to sleep in. I woke up at 9:30AM with a rock solid boner. I had no idea what the day held, but that was the great thing about it. We decided to wake Brooke up by teasing her slit. She grew wet and slowly opened her eyes.
"Wake up, sleepy head." we told her as she woke up.
We all sat around the tv eating toaster pastries, even Brooke. We all sat in our pajamas while Brooke sat there naked. Nobody acknowledged her nudity, I was sure all the guys were hard. Without even mentioning it, we were all thinking off ideas for Brooke. Eventually, after about a half hour of pointless cartoons, Mark thought of an idea.
"Brooke, leave the room." He suddenly burst out. Brooke did as told, leaving th room.
When it was clear that Brooke was away from hearing distance, Mark said "Let's make a dirty video with her then leave it in differant places."
"I like it." Amy said. We all nodded in agreence. While it was risky, it was a great idea. I loved it. I would love to make a dirty video of Brooke.
We grabbed a video camera, set it up, and called Brooke back into the room. We possitioned the camera to face the grown. We commanded Brook to get on the ground. She did as told.
"Now play with your tits." Alexis said. Brooke did as told, rubbing her breast and hard nipples.
"Moan." Anna said laughing.
Brooke, again, didn't argue. She let out a long sexual moan following by several more. The moans continued for about 3 minutes while we let Brooke play with her breast.
"Now lick your fingers and finger yourself." I added in.
Brooke began licking her fingers from up to down until every finger was soaking wet. Her hands then moved down to her already wet vagina, I looked at the camera shot. It looked great.She then inserted her index finger on her left hand into her dripping wet vagina. She moaned as she did this. She inserted it in and out, faster and faster. She moaned harder and harder. She seemed close to cumming. She closed her eyes, clenched her face, and let out a long moan, she had cummed. She took her finger out of her vagina, not dripping wet.
"Lick them clean." Conner added. She began licking them until the cum on her hands was replaced with her spit.
I pressed the button on the camera to stop recording. "Perfect." I said. Brooke replied with a sarcastic smile.

Mark, Alexis and me decided to go out destructed the DVD's while the rest of the group stayed. We hid DVD's in a bookstore, a Walmart, a gas station, a public restroom, and a barber shop. Brooke's face was blurred other for privacy, people would be shocked to get those DVDs. I was sure we would never hear from them again. The rest of the day, we just tortured Brooke. We gave her some spanking, worked on orgasm control, made her drink more urine, and we locked her out for a few hours again. The day quickly passed and the night quickly approached. I feel asleep next to Maddie like the last two nights. I was shaken awake earlier than usual. I looked at the clock, it read 2AM. Maddie had shaken me awake, I wondered why.
"The pill started working last night." Maddie whispered.
My heart skipped a beat, I knew what this mean. I tested the waters by asking "and?". She turned on the lights.
Maddie giggled nervously. "Do you think we should do it?" she nervously asked. I had no idea what to say. I just sat there while my draw dropped.
"Do you think it's safe?" she nervously asked. I answered with a passionate kiss on her lips. I began rubbing her breast while we still kissed. I unbuttoned her pajama top and began rubbing her bra. She moaned as I did this. I began stripping. She pulled down her pajama bottom and her pink panties. I saw her vagina lips which I was used to seeing by now but loved just as much. We layed on the bed completely naked, making out. I teased her vagina with the tip of my penis. I didn't know what I was doing, to be honest. I then slowly inserted my penis into her vagina. She let out a moan. This was such a passionate moment between just the two of us. I then humped in and out. I felt myself on the urdge of cumming. I then felt the fimilar feeling of myself cumming. I didn't hold it in. I let go inside of her. She let out a long moan just as I cummed. I couldn't believe it, I just lost my virginity. I didn't regret it one bit. My penis went limp as we layed there making out.
I heard a creak and light entered the room. Standing in the door way was Alexis.
"How was it?" She asked.
Old 12-12-2011, 05:37 PM   #18
Username87654

NOTE:In no way do I promote unsafe sex. The sexual intercourse was just to add to the plot of the story. Always practice safe sex or no sex.

PART 17

My first thought was that Alexis was talking to us. Then she turned, revealing her cell phone held up to her right ear. What was she doing talking on the phone this late?
"Cool." she said. "Alrighty. Bye" she ended the phone conversation with.
"Who was that?" I asked.
"Mom and Dad" she said, nuetrally. "They should be home around lunchtime."
"Well we better get some sleep." I said.
I had forgotten that mom and dad would come home tomorrow. How could this week have gone by so fast. It had been way too quick. I doomed off to sleep with the images of this past week going through my head.

I opened my eyes, the clock read 7:47. I shooke Maddie awake.
"We better get an early start for the day, everyone goes home this afternoon." I said. Maddie got up. Everybody was up by 8:00 and showered by 8:30. We made some eggs for breakfast and started the day. We all sat their normally, other than Brooke who was still nude, eating our breakfast. We all decided to just enjoy the rest of the day. We would give Brooke one more orgasm than have the day to oursleves. This time we made Brooke go outside, in the backyard, and give herself an orgasm with the hose. She turned red but compiled, knowing that the suffering was almost done. We watched from inside as Brooke made her way to the backyard. We sat on one of the lawn chairs and grabbed the 50 foot garden hose. She put it up to her already wet vagina lips and squeezed the nozzle. A thick stream of water slowly came out of the tip of the yellow nozzle, hitting her pussy. She then rubbed the hose against herself, adding to the pressure of the water. Within a minute or two she was already cumming. She let go of the hose and sat thier as juices came out of her vagina as she cummed. She sat thier for a few seconds and then recovered from what looked like a very strong orgasm. She then made her way back into the house.
"Nice job." Mark said.
Brooke grinned in return.

Even though that was her last orgasm we would see this week, we still made her stay nude. We watched some tv and just wasted some time. Before we knew it, it was 11:30. We received a phone call from our parents saying thier flight had landed and they would be home in an hour. We cleaned up the house, then the dreaded moment came. It was time to say goodbye. I knew we would still be seeing each other but not like this any time soon. I hugged each girl and kissed Maddie. I told Mark and Conner that I would text them later and they each thanked me for an amazing week.
"What about Brooke?" Amy asked.
"She can go home." Anna said, with a smirk on her face.
"Can somebody go get my clothes?" Brooke asked.
"No, you have to go home without them." Amy said.
"...But my dad." Brooke argued
"No." Amy interrupted. "You had no mercy on them, I'm keeping your ugly clothes."
"Bye then.... I'll go out through the back." Brooke said, giving in.
We all watched as Brooke ran out our backyard, over the fence, and into her back door. All naked. I would have loved to see what would happen to her once she got into the house.
Everybody left one at a time, until it was just me and Alexis. About a half hour after the last one had left out parents came home. They were eager to tell us all about the trip. If only they knew..

In the months to come: Maddie and I dated, not telling anybody outside the group. Sometimes Alexis and I would masturbate together late at night or when home alone, I would occasionally get to see one of the girls of the group naked when they would come to sleepover with Alexis, I didn't do anything sexual with Mark and Connor or even see them naked, we remained best friends. Nothing as big as this week happened for monthes. Brooke was still under our control, but we didn't command her to do anything. Everything was pretty normal, at least until Christmas Break. Everything changed again over Christmas Break. However, that's another story for another time.
Old 12-12-2011, 05:39 PM   #19
Username87654

Well that's it guys. I hope you all enjoyed it. I can do a sequel if anybody is interested. If not I have another story plot in mind that I can start on. Thanks everybody for reading, please leave your comments below.

Click here to comment on the original thread!

Last edited by Leopard; 12-12-2011 at 05:49 PM.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
entire, friends, orgasm, sister, week