Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 10-08-2010, 07:51 PM   #31
ursoweird123

Send a message via AIM to ursoweird123 Send a message via MSN to ursoweird123

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeeNaked View Post
Your wrong!!

This isn't discontinued! I've just had so much going on, I havn't had a chance to finish the next section... don't worry! it's coming!
YES!!!!! I'm so glad I was wrong!
ursoweird123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2010, 08:09 PM   #32
undertaker

oh nice cant wait
undertaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2010, 01:18 AM   #33
Stormwalker22
Distinguished Member

Please! continue it soon please!
Stormwalker22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2010, 09:51 AM   #34
the doc

i love this story

Entei ftw
the doc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 08:51 AM   #35
SeeNaked

Send a message via Yahoo to SeeNaked
Default Back!

Ok guys!

I know it was a horribly long wait, and I'm so sorry... i've been working on a bunch of other stories with a co-author, and havn't had time... plus i felt that Some of my writing wasn't the best...

anyway, here is the next section, a bit shorter than the first two... i broke what was the 3rd chapter into a bunch of smaller chunks.

Chapter 3

The next morning Tim awoke an hour earlier than he usually did. He yawned and rolled over onto his stomach, but couldn’t get comfortable. His cock was hard from a dream he had been having, and he grunted, and sat up.

He quietly rolled his legs out of the bed, feeling the sheets stick to him and he realized that he must have been sweating during the night. He stretched, yawned again, and then turned to go to the bathroom when his eyes caught his phone sitting on his night stand. Inside, his heart sank, and He groaned, remembering what he was going to have to do this morning.

His stomach was in a knot as he slid out of bed, and walked over to Tina’s dresser. It had six drawers, he pulled open the drawer on the top row that held her underclothing. He scanned through her pairs of panties, looking at them with a mix of feelings… both disgust and arousal. Here he was, looking through his sister’s panties, and his cock was getting a bit hard. But at the same time, he didn’t want to be, he shouldn’t be doing this. He was disgusted.

Finally, he just grabbed a pair, his hand seeking out the only set of pink ones that there was in the drawer. He liked pink on girls, so his natural instinct was to go for them. He quietly closed the drawer and snuck out of the bedroom to the bathroom across the hall. Once inside, he relieved himself and sat on the toilet, pants around his ankles, panties in hand.

“I can’t believe this” he muttered to himself, and then closed his eyes and began to stroke himself. He tried to focus his thoughts on anything other than the panties in his hand, but it was hard, and he finally thought of a girl from school. As he thought of her, his cock popped up to it’s full form, a modest 8 inches long and two and a half wide. He grunted as he thought of the girl with no panties, and then of her sucking him.

Suddenly he felt his orgasm burst, and the warm flow of semen over his hand and onto the crotch of the panties which he held up to it. The material caught all of his spunk, and he wiped his dick with them. Feeling a bit drained and tired, he sighed, looking at the splotches on her panties. He quickly rolled them up and then opened the bathroom door. He heard his mother downstairs making breakfast and he walked across the hall, into his bedroom, and stuffed the panties in his bookbag before laying back down and staring at the ceiling.

He drifted back to sleep, trying to figure out how the hell anyone could have gotten pictures of Tina, what the pictures were of, and if this was the only thing he would have to do….

-Personal Likes:
Discreet body writing, very light Anal, some pics/cam, light spanking....others depend on my mood.

-Personal Limits:
Blood, Permanent, Family/friends (Custom rules apply...PM me for details), Animals, Children (Duh!)

I am looking for a female slave, My NEW AND IMPROVED ad is Here....that page also has my likes and limits for what I will do with slaves....along with tons of other info.
SeeNaked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 08:54 AM   #36
firenight
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to firenight Send a message via Yahoo to firenight

go on please do let it die
firenight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 09:08 AM   #37
SeeNaked

Chapter 4
Tina rolled over in bed and sat up, rubbing her eyes as her hair fell behind herself into a mess. She ran her fingers through it and stood up, glancing back over at her brother, who was sleeping on top of his covers. She chuckled and shook her head.

With another yawn, she walked over to her dresser and looked in the mirror, groaning at how her brown hair was so messed up. She picked up her brush and slid it through her hair. She carefully tamed the wild locks, and as she was almost finished, she looked in the mirror and saw the piece of paper coming out from under her pillow.

She gasped, and put a hand to her mouth… she had almost forgotten that… Groaning she rushed over and took it, then back to her desk and picked up the letter to the person that she had written yesterday. She sighed and tried to calm her shaking hands as she opened her panty drawer and looked for her single pair of pink panties… they weren’t there…

Her hand flew to her mouth, “Oh gosh no!” She began to throw the panties out of the drawer in a frenzy, “Where are they!? They were here last night!!!” The entire drawer was almost empty and she could see they weren’t in there. With a final gasp she sunk to the floor, tears in her eyes.

“What shall I do?” she whispered, “I can’t go to school without them… I’ll have to wear another pair…. But…oh what will he do?” she thought out loud. She looked over at Tim, sleeping, but getting restless from the noise she had made. She couldn’t let him see her like this, with her panties all over the floor. What would he think? What would he ask? She couldn’t tell him anything. Quickly, she got up, gathering the pieces of clothing and tossing them back inside. As the last piece fell in, she grabbed a light blue pair and hoped he would not be angry.

Sitting down at her desk, she quickly added a PS to the letter, saying she couldn’t find her pink panties and had worn another color instead. Hoping that would suffice, she put the letter into her bookbag and got out her school clothes.

She stripped out of her shorts, baring her legs and thighs up to her panties, looking at Tim to make sure he remained asleep. Her panties followed her shorts to the floor, and the blue pair was quickly pulled up in their place.

Just as she finished dressing, their mother called up the steps, “Breakfast Kids! Get Down here or you’ll be late for school!”

Tim rolled over yawning and stretching, rubbing the sleep from his eyes, “Gee… breakfast already?”

He jumped out of bed, telling her to get lost so he could change. She picked up her bag, left the room without saying anything, and headed downstairs. He shrugged, quickly stripped down and changed into his school clothes, then picked up his own bag, thinking of the panties in it.

With a sigh he left the room also, and followed his sister downstairs. Their mother had bought doughnuts the day before, and so they ate a quick breakfast of doughnuts, milk and orange Juice, before the bus arrived.

-Personal Likes:
Discreet body writing, very light Anal, some pics/cam, light spanking....others depend on my mood.

-Personal Limits:
Blood, Permanent, Family/friends (Custom rules apply...PM me for details), Animals, Children (Duh!)

I am looking for a female slave, My NEW AND IMPROVED ad is Here....that page also has my likes and limits for what I will do with slaves....along with tons of other info.
Old 11-01-2010, 09:16 AM   #38
firenight
getDare Sweetheart

Talking

go on hope to see more soon
Old 11-01-2010, 03:55 PM   #39
bennyboi2005

Quote:
Originally Posted by firenight View Post
go on hope to see more soon
x9999999999999999999
more pleasee
bennyboi2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 04:21 AM   #40
Stormwalker22
Distinguished Member

Yes please more I love this story
Stormwalker22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 06:30 PM   #41
truth

ha very good it would be awesome if they were like blindfolded and fucked each other without knowing it
truth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 07:46 AM   #42
SeeNaked

Here we have more

I like that suggestion truth... perhaps...

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 5

The buss pulled up precisely at the right time, just as they both finished breakfast. They headed down the front walk, waving to their mother as they climbed aboard. They said Hi to the bus driver, and sat in their normal seats as the bus began moving again. Both of them sat thinking of their respective ‘gifts’ to their master, and neither thought much of the other’s silence.

They arrived at school, and headed to their lockers. In their school, all the lockers were divided by male and female. Tina’s was on the top row of the girl’s lockers, and 124 was on the bottom row of the boy’s lockers, at the end farthest away from her. She winced when she saw the distance she would have to travel from her own locker to the other one. Sighing, she finished getting her books and went to class.

It was during lunch that they both began to get quite nervous, Tina more so than Tim. They even sat apart, and neither of them asked why. She began to fidget, barely ate her food, and only drank a little. Her friends gave her strange looks, and a nice girl that sat next to her put a hand on her shoulder and asked if she was ok, if she needed to use the restroom. She shook her head and thanked the girl, then excused herself since lunch was almost finished anyway. Gulping, she got up and left the room.

Tim noticed that Tina had left early, and wondered why, but figured that maybe she was just going to the restroom. Then he realized where that thought led him, to the fact that if she was, she might be in there when he went to put the panties in their place. He gulped and decided to wait as long as possible.

~~~

Tina left the caffeteria and headed straight for her locker, her heart pounding in her chest, her breathing coming in a much accelerated pace. She was actually afraid that she might faint from the stress if she didn’t hurry.

When she got there, the other students were beginning to trickle into the hall. She gulped and unlocked her locker, opening her bookbag once she got into it. She took out the note, and then hurried across the hall to the bathrooms. Once inside, she quickly found an empty stall and locked the door. She lifted her school skirt, and dropped her panties to her ankles, then slid them off of her feet. As she stood, panties in hand, the door to the hall opened and then closed again, but not before a draft of cold air blew in the room and up her skirt, tickling her privates. She blushed and shuddered, she had never gone without underwear before.

She folded the panties around the note, trying to make it as small as possible without crumpling the paper. Unlocking and opening the stall door, she took a peek and then, with a deep breath, strode out of the stall and out of the bathroom, not noticing the small piece of clothing lying by the door.

She first went to her locker, picked out her books for the next class, her heart going a hundred miles a minute. She closed her locker, and walked with shaking legs down the isle, most other kids not paying her any attention.

Several guys were standing around the lockers, talking about sports or something, and to her horror she saw that Tim was there. She groaned inwardly as she walked down toward the last locker. At last she halted directly in the middle of the isle, checking to see if anyone was paying particular attention. When it looked like she wasn’t being watched, she jumped to the locker, threw the panties and note inside, and closed it before walking away rapidly to her next classroom.

Had she looked back, she would have seen the instigator of this whole mess go to the locker, open it, and remove the panties and note. The note was quickly opened and read before both items were put back. With an evil smirk, the person stalked down to the girl’s lockers, stopping when they arrived at hers. Something small was slipped between the slats of the locker door, then the person walked away.

-Personal Likes:

-Personal Limits:

Old 11-03-2010, 08:28 AM   #43
truth

damn very good thanks
truth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 08:36 AM   #44
firenight
getDare Sweetheart

go on please i want to see who is black mail the twins
Old 11-03-2010, 02:05 PM   #45
WedgieDareGirl

Cool

This Story Is So Great Please Continue Soon
Dislikes: Messy, Public
Limits: Poo, Pee, Family.
I dont have msn ect.. so dont ask
I dont give pics or videos so dont waste your time asking me.
WedgieDareGirl is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk