Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 05-28-2011, 05:00 PM   #16
melissy96

I love this story! The romantic feelings between dom and sub, while still maintaining a dominant aura. I almost feel like I'm actually there <3 well done Can't wait for the rest.
melissy96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2011, 12:05 PM   #17
Juno

Thanks for your comments guys

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chapter 5

The next morning me and sir woke up and showered together again. Breakfast was different as sir let me sit on the sofa with him while he ate his breakfast. When sir was finished I crawled into his lap and lay my head against his chest. Sir wrapped his arms around me and whispered to me "Shall we go for a swim today kitty?". I looked up at him before replying "I can't swim sir". I buried my head into his chest, embarrassed that I was 19 and couldn't swim. "Do you want me to teach you kitten?" I nodded my head against his chest and kissed it lightly. "come on then kitty lets get ready" sir said.

He led me into his bedroom where he took out my suitcase. He picked out a dark blue baggy t-shirt and a pair of white shorts. He searched through my suitcase for a while before turning to me and saying "You don't have a swimming costume kitty?" I shook my head. "I'm sorry sir I didn't think I'd need one sir" I said looking at the floor. "It's ok kitty we can get one in town" he said smiling at me.

We headed into town and sir took me to buy a new swimsuit. I found a cute purple one piece with the sides cut out and sir bought me it. We soon arrived at the swimming pool and we went to get changed. The swimming pool was empty so sir took me with him to get changed.

When we were both in our swimming costumes we walked to the pool and sir jumped in. I got scared and just sat at the edge with my legs dangling in the water for a bit, while sir had a little swim. After about ten minutes sir came over to me and said "Kitty are you not coming in?" I shook my head looking down into the water "why not kitten?" sir questioned me. "I'm scared sir" I replied. "I'll keep you safe kitty" he told me and I looked at him. "Kitty's don't swim sir" I said looking away from him. He put his hand to my face and turned it to face him "This kitty does" he said lovingly and smiled at me. I smiled back and he put his hands on my waist and carefully lifted me down off the side and into the water.

I was relieved that the water wasn't cold, although it wasn't exactly warm either. I wasn't too scared because my feet could touch the ground but sir began to swim away from me slightly. "Sir please don't leave me" I called after him "Don't worry little one just swim towards me" I tried to swim to him but no matter how hard I tried I just ended up swimming in circles.

Sir began to swim back to me and I stopped trying to swim. He came round to my back, put his hands on my waist and lifted me so I was lying on my belly slightly. He helped me to get the hang of moving forwards instead of swimming in circles and soon he let go of my waist and let me try to swim by myself. He swam a little bit deeper calling me to follow. I followed behind trying to stay as close as I could to sir. I looked down below and saw how deep the water was. "Sir I'm scared" I called to him. He quickly swam back to me and held me close while he tread water. "It's ok kitty I've got you". "Can we go home now sir?" I asked him and he nodded and helped me swim over to the side. He lifted me up so I was sitting on the side of the pool and he pulled himself out of the pool.

We both went back into the changing rooms and sir dried me off with a big fluffy towel. "Did you enjoy that kitty?" he asked me. "Yes sir" I smiled back at him. "Good" he smiled back. We both put our clothes back on and walked out of the swimming baths.

When we reached the flat sir suggested we go and sit on the balcony. I agreed and we walked out onto the balcony hand in hand. When I got there I took off my top and shorts and lay on the fluffy cushion in my black lacy bra and matching knickers. Sir sat down next to me and stroked my tummy, lulling me to sleep.
Juno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2011, 12:09 PM   #18
Darkwater

Awesome work kitty, you make me proud <3
Darkwater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2011, 12:12 PM   #19
Juno

thank you sir that means so much to me <3
Old 05-30-2011, 12:52 PM   #20
shhhh

This is fun and cute. Keep going!

Spoiler:
I like kinky, creative, & complicated dares, but I won't do anything public.
Feel free to pm me.
shhhh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2011, 01:21 PM   #21
alpha

=^.^= One of the better petplay stories I've read! Keep up the good work.
alpha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 01:52 PM   #22
Juno

thanks everyone for your comments

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chapter 6

I woke up sprawled across my cushion and sir was still sitting beside me, his hand resting lightly on my tummy. I stretched out while sir watched me. I crawled over to him and gave him a quick kiss. "Have a nice sleep kitty?" he chuckled. I mewed happily in response. "Do you want to play?" He asked me. I nodded my head and gave him a quick kiss on the lips.

He wrapped his arms around my waist and picked me up off the floor and carried me into the living room. He set me down on the floor and walked over to the drawers in the corner of the room. When he came back to me he was holding a ball of yarn in his hand. He rolled the yarn across the room and I chased after it. When I reached it I picked up the loose end of the yarn and began to play with it. Sir came beside me and stroked my head lovingly before picking the ball of yarn up again and rolling it away from me.

I looked at him frustrated and ran after the ball, my leg getting tangled in the loose yarn as I crawled to the ball. I sat and played with ball for a few minutes until sir came and threw it again. This time both of my legs got tangled up in the strong sending me skidding across the room until I hit the balcony door hitting my head off the handle in the process.

I sat there with tears filling up my eyes staring at sir. He rushed over to me, picking me up and cradling me in his arms, kissing my head and telling me "Its alright baby girl, its alright". The tears began rolling out of my eyes and down my cheeks as he gently lay me on the sofa. When he put me down his hand tickled my side slightly and i giggled. "Ticklish are we now kitty?" he asked me playfully.

His hands soon began attacking me, tickling me all over. I was giggling like a little girl which caused sir to laugh with me. When I couldn't take any more I grabbed sirs arms and he stopped. We were both breathing heavily and looking into each others eyes. He was hovering above me and I lay limp beneath him. He bent down to plant an intense kiss on my lips before continuing to stare lustfully into my eyes.
Old 06-13-2011, 03:38 PM   #23
Juno

hey sorry that its taken so long to post had a lot on recently and haven't really been in the mood to write but here it is now hope yous like it

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
chapter 7

Sir picks me up off the couch and I wrap my arms around his neck. He carries me into his bedroom where he places me down gently on the bed. He lays down beside me and I place my hands delicately on his chest. He pulls me closer to him and I begin to place little kisses on the corner of his mouth.He softly kisses me back and strokes my hair. I bury my face into his neck taking in his scent as I breathe heavily onto it.

I start to place little kisses behind sirs ears and sir puts his hand on my back, squeezing lightly. I whimper slightly as he does this. I sigh onto sirs neck as he strokes my back. My breath tickles sirs neck and he chuckles causing me to giggle in return. I turn to face away from him still giggling. Sir kisses the back of my head and I move away slightly. Sir looks at me confused as I yawn and stretch on the bed. He places another kiss on my shoulder and I again I move my shoulder away from him. He sits back and I sneakily glance over my shoulder before turning away almost immediately.

I could see by the look on his face he was confused as too what was going on. I laugh again and move closer to the edge of the bed while sir tries to kiss my back again. I roll onto my back and sir lies next to me.I turn away again, my shoulders shaking slightly as I laugh. Sir just lies there with no clue as to what's going on.

I turn over quickly and plant a kiss on his lips before turning back to face away from him. I laugh realising how confused sir must be so I turn over to face him. He smiles at me and I continue to stare at him. I stay completely still as sir moves his face closer to mine. I still don't move as sir brings his face closer to mine to place a tender kiss on my lips. I kiss him back and he smiles, kissing harder.

I pull away again and turn to face away from him. Sir sits up and I turn to face him again. He looks at me before poking my nose. I playfully bite his finger and he shakes it in mock pain. I place a soft kiss on it and stare into his eyes. We smile at each other and sir moves closer to me. I cover myself with the duvet and sir rolls against me. I wriggle further down the bed and sir pokes my tummy. I giggle and I feel sir chuckling against me.

I start to kiss his stomach lightly and sir begins to moan. I start to kiss lower stopping just above the waistband. Sir tenses up slightly and I smile cheekily at him. I slowly pull down his pants and sir lifts himself of the bed slightly making it easier for me to get them off. When they're off I take his dick in my hand and begin to slowly rub it. Sir moans loudly and I start to pick up the pace.I look at him giggling to my self before taking my hand away from his penis and drawing circles on his stomach. He draws his finger down my arm and I shudder at his touch.

Sir gets up and kisses me while at the same time he takes my clothes off. I pull away and look at him, worry spreading across sirs face. I go back to drawing circles on sirs stomach while sir rubs my back. I stop tracing patterns and close my eyes. Sir takes my hand and places on his stiff penis. I look into his eyes and take my hand away.I bend down and kiss the top of it gently. Sir moans and I reach out my hand to hold his. He takes me hand in his and moves closer to me tilting my chin up and kissing me. I kiss him back and hold his hand tighter.

I stop kissing him and lean my forehead against his. Sir holds me close and I kiss him again. Sir kisses back strongly making me moan into his mouth. I move closer to him and he rubs my back. I bring my hand to cup the side of his face and he places his hand on top of mine. I begin to kiss him harder as I feel his hand on my waist. He starts stroking my side and brings his other hand to keep me close to him. I pull away again, closing my eyes and placing my hand on his. He leans over to kiss me put i move my head away. I look up at him before asking "don't you want me sir?". Sir nods his head saying "of course I do". I kiss him hard saying "I'm yours then sir".

He pulls me onto his lap kissing me and placing his penis against my pussy. I whimper as he pushes me down a little encouraging me to lower myself onto him. I hesitate a bit but sir smiles at me reassuringly and i lower myself down rubbing my nose against his. He moans loudly as he looks at me happily. I look at him, unsure of what to do or how to make it feel good for him. Sir begins to move my hips up and down for me and i bury my face into his neck.

Sir keeps me close as I place wet kisses on his neck keeping a steady pace. He begins to place with one of my nipples making me moan with pleasure, a tear silently falling down my cheek. I stop moving briefly resting my body against sirs. He asks me why I stopped and I tell him I'm too tired to keep going. He rolls me onto my back keeping himself in me, asking me if this is better. I nod in response and sir begins to slowly move.

I moan loudly and he sits himself up slightly and uses his hand to put pressure on my clit as he's moving in and out of me. I moan his name, bucking my hips at his touch. He uses his other hand to lovingly touch my body while trying to bring us both to an orgasm. I begin to breath harder as I feel my orgasm coming knowing hes not far off either. I scrape my nails down his back as I cum.

Sir feels me cumming and cums deep inside of me in response, falling on me afterwards and kissing me happily.I lie underneath him shaking and whimpering as he brushes my hair calming me down. He continues brushing my hair telling me he loves me. I smile happily unable to say anything back. He holds me close and I close my eyes, his body heat lulling me to sleep.
Old 06-13-2011, 07:25 PM   #24
melissy96

Definitely one of my favorite stories I've ever read, I love it
melissy96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 08:11 AM   #25
Rachie
I am the cutest butterfly ever

Sorry it's been a while since last commented.

Story is excellent, you have a lot of talent, and it's very easy to read

Love Rachie
x x x x

BED HABITS

LOLA.FOX WISHES SHE WAS MY FAVORITE USER <3
Rachie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 12:07 PM   #26
Juno

thanks for the comments
Old 06-14-2011, 02:26 PM   #27
Star Shadows
Prodigy

Another really good instalment!
Congratulations

Do not ask me for to be your slave, your mistress, or to give you truths or dares. You're wasting your time.

Informative threads:
Anonymous S/M advice service**PM ME**GET S/M ADVICE**

WORSHIPS RACHIE
Star Shadows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2011, 01:12 AM   #28
Juno

hey sorry to anybody who read this but i'm not going to continue it.

Sorry xx
Old 08-30-2011, 02:28 PM   #29
SuicideCode
Account Banned

Send a message via MSN to SuicideCode Send a message via Yahoo to SuicideCode

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juno View Post
hey sorry to anybody who read this but i'm not going to continue it.

Sorry xx

awww why not

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Don't mess with Ursaring

20/Male/Bi/DOM

Drifting apart like leaves on a stormy sea...
We painted our lives on broken glass...
Darkness, Sorrow, Despair, Emptiness, Solitude, Life can be so beautiful...
SuicideCode is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk