Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 06-17-2009, 06:25 PM   #1
shmmeee

Default Power Play

OK First time writing a story, so be gentle please

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mark sat at his laptop writing up his Geography report. What a great way to spend a Friday night, he thought. 15 years old and no plans for the weekend, sat on his own doing homework instead. Mark had moved to the city last month and it seemed he was the only young person in the leafy suburb where his parents had brought their dream home.

"Mark! Can you come down here?"

What now? thought Mark, as he hit save and pulled himself out of his comfy computer chair with a sigh. Bad enough that he was home on a Friday while no doubt his old friends were off drinking in the park back in his hometown, what chore will be the insult added to the injury of this boredom filled burb?

As he rounded the bottom of the stairs he saw his Mum with the phone held against her chest.

"Mark, what are you doing tonight?"

"Nothing Mum, just like every other night since we moved here!" replied an exasperated Mark.

His Mum ignored the attitude: "Mrs Davis from number 23 is on the phone, she and Mr Davis have to go out of town at short notice and need someone to keep an eye on their daughter while they're away"

"I'm not a babysitter Mum, I can't stand kids!"

"You are a kid honey, besides she's 13"

"Then what the hell does she need a babysitter for?"

"I think Mr Davis is a bit overprotective, he just wants a man around in case anything happens. Look he says if you stay over there you can have all the food you can eat and he'll slip you £100 when he gets back tomorrow"

Mark weighed up the options: Geography homework followed by falling asleep in front of the TV, or free food and £100 for making sure some brat doesn't kill herself.

"OK Mum, but you owe me"

"Great!" She replied, then brought the phone back up to her ear. "He says yes, when do you want him?..... OK I'll send him over" and with that she hung up.

"Get over there now, they have to be off as soon as possible"

Mark ran upstairs, stuffed a change of clothes and his iPod into a bag and made his way over to number 23.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

The houses in this area were really nice, big front and back gardens, tree lined streets, some even had swimming pools out back (a real sign of luxury in the UK).

Mark counted off the houses as he went: 17, 19, 21, 23! Here we are. As he went to knock on the big wooden door it swung open to reveal a large, balding man in his 40s.

"Ah! You must be Mark, I'm Tim, Tim Davis. Thanks so much for doing this, I just hate the thought of leaving Leah on her own. I know I'm over protective but she is Daddy's little girl."

"No worries Mr Davis, it's not like I had any plans tonight"

"Well even so we appreciate it, my Aunt has become really sick and I want to get out there. Leah has school work to do and cheerleading practice tomorrow morning that she absolutely can't miss. Just hang out, keep an eye on the place and we should be back some time tomorrow afternoon."

"Will do Sir"

"Great! Honey! Let's go I want to make it before nightfall!"

A slim, well dressed woman, about 35, swept down the stairs, overnight bag in tow.

"Hi Mark! Leah will be down in a sec, has Tim explained everything?"

"I think so"

"Thanks so much, she should be no trouble. She's probably old enough to be OK but Tim does worry about his little girl." Mrs Davis explained with a roll of her eyes.

"Ah here she is!"

Mark turned to see a young girl, about 5 foot 3 with dark red hair come down the stairs.

"Leah, this is Mark, he's agreed to keep you company while we're away"

"Mum! I told you I don't need a babysitter! I'm 13!! This is so embarrassing!"

Mr Davis interjected: "Leah, we spoke about this, I don't like the thought of you alone in the house. When you are Mark's age we might think about leaving you alone"

"But!..."

She was cut off "No buts young lady, and no holding us up any longer. You guys have fun, we'll see you tomorrow. Make sure she's ready for cheerleading tomorrow Mark, they'll pick her up at 12"

The Davis' gave their daughter a peck on the cheek and with that were gone. Leaving Mark and one unhappy 13 year old girl.

--------------------------------------------------

"You can just go home you know! I don't need a babysitter"

Great, thought Mark. This might not be the breeze he first thought, but he could really do with that hundred quid.

"Well your Dad doesn't agree, and unless you can top £100 I'm staying here" retorted Mark.

"Fine! Just leave me alone!" and with that the stomped back up the stairs and slammed the door to her room.

Mark look around, it was a nice house. Mr Davis obviously was doing very well, a 42" HDTV hung on the wall, in front of it a large leather lazyboy chair. Things are looking up.

Mark grabbed a drink from the kitchen and settled into the comfy chair for the easiest £100 he would ever make.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

xx_Leah_XxX: idk, some geek from down the road. he just moved in the other week.

Amii_BaBez: I cnt belive ur dad dsnt let u stay home alone.

xx_Leah_XxX: i no!!!!! ah well as long as he stays out of my way he'll be ok. no fun for me tho

Amii_BaBez: ill keep u entertained hun

xx_Leah_XxX: how so?

Amii_BaBez: t or d?

xx_Leah_XxX: ?????

Amii_BaBez: truth or dare?

xx_Leah_XxX: u loser!

Amii_BaBez: cmon it'll pass the time

xx_Leah_XxX: ok. truth

Amii_BaBez: how far have u gone with a guy?

xx_Leah_XxX: you no the ansa: I kissed micheal at Jane's party last month and that was my first kiss

Amii_BaBez: thats not what the girls toilet wall says! lol!

xx_Leah_XxX: bitch! ok your go: t or d?

Amii_BaBez: truth

xx_Leah_XxX: same q

Amii_BaBez: iv neva been kissed u no that

xx_Leah_XxX: i no but i like to make u admit it

Amii_BaBez: t or d?

xx_Leah_XxX: ummmmmmmmmmm dare

Amii_BaBez: i was hopin ud say that. i dare u to go take a pic of the boy babysittin u and send it to me

xx_Leah_XxX: ugh, he's ok i guess. ok hang on

Mark was settled in to his 3rd straight episode of Carazy Police Chases 5 when a flash of light blurred his vision.

"What the hell?" Looking around he saw the girl with a digital camera. "What are you doing?"

"Just taking some photos for an Art project. I need to catch people unaware" said Leah, thinking on her feet.

"Well you got your photo now" Snapped Mark, where did this kid get off takin photos of virtual strangers? "Is there anything else I can do for you?"

"No, that's it!" And Leah ran back to her room.

"Psycho" Mark muttered under his breath, and returned to his program.

xx_Leah_XxX: OK uploading now. He's actually not bad lookin, has a bit of an attitude tho.

Amii_BaBez: lol! u 2 shud get on well then!

xx_Leah_XxX: :P

Amii_BaBez: OK I got it!
He's a hottie! I pick dare by the way

xx_Leah_XxX: OK I dare you to give yourself a bra connection wedgie and stay that way while we're chattin on MSN

Amii_BaBez: OK hang on!

Amii_BaBez: you bitch! this is uncomfortable as fuck!

xx_Leah_XxX: lol! not the worst thing u've had up ur ass tho :P I pick dare

Amii_BaBez: OK u've got to feel some of my pain! pull ur pants down and spank ur own ass as hard as u can 10 times.

SLAP!

What was that? Mark thought, shaken out of his car chase hypnosis

SLAP! Shit! is that coming from her bedroom?

SLAP! SLAP! SLAP!

It is! What the hell, I'd better go check

SLAP! KNOCK KNOCK

Leah jumped up like a shot, pulling her panties and jeans up as she did. She ran to the door and opened it enough to poke her head around.

"Yes?"

"What's going on, are you OK?"

"I'm fine thank you"

"It sounded like someone getting slapped"

"Oh, I was just, um, trying to get a fly"

"OK, well if you need me give me a shout"

"OK bye!"

The door clicked shut again, Leah listened to Mark make his way back down stairs.

Amii_BaBez: still there?

Amii_BaBez: Lee? Are you enjoyin it a bit too much>

Amii_BaBez: Lee?

xx_Leah_XxX: soz ams. That guy heard and came to check on me. i tols him i was swattin flys lmao!

Amii_BaBez: haha! did he buy it?

xx_Leah_XxX: i think so, but that was close. OK t or d?

Amii_BaBez: t

xx_Leah_XxX: what was the last thing u masturbated about and when was it?

Amii_BaBez: omg!

Amii_BaBez: i cant believe u asked that

xx_Leah_XxX: cmon. i nearly got caught spankin myself by a stranger

Amii_BaBez: ok...... honestly?

xx_Leah_XxX: wouldnt be called truth otherwise...

Amii_BaBez: um, i did it just now

xx_Leah_XxX: omg u sicko!

Amii_BaBez: not over u! over that pic of ur hot babysitter!

xx_Leah_XxX: u skank! haha!

Amii_BaBez: shut up! for makin me admit that u should take 2 dares

xx_Leah_XxX: ok fairs fair. i am goin to rip u abou that for ages

Amii_BaBez: ok dare 1: change into a skirt, tuck the back into ur sexiest panties and go downstairs and get a drink

xx_Leah_XxX: cmon! what if he ses!

Amii_BaBez: thats the point! do it or that pic of u passed out drunk gets emailed to ur dad!

xx_Leah_XxX: no need for that. I've never backed down on a dare

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mark heard the door click open and footsteps come down the stairs. He smiled a friendly smile as Leah approached, she seemed nervous and had changed into a skirt for some reason. She was quite cute when she wasn't being a bitch.... he stopped himself, reminding himself hes her babysitter.

Leah crossed in front of the TV towards the kitchen door, as she passed the teenage boy part of Marks brain made him check her out. OMG!! she'd tucked her skirt into her panties, and boy were they some panties. The red lacr on her ivory white skin was a sight to behold and they virtually disappeared into an amazingly cute ass. He thought for a moment about saying something, but the thought of seeing that ass on the return journey stopped him.

Leah came back through with a drink and as she passed Marks eyes shifted from the TV to that perfect ass like steel ball bearing being pulled by a magnet. A twinge of a hard on stirred in his boxers, perhaps this won't be another dull day after all.

xx_Leah_XxX: you bitch! he totally saw, I think I even spotted a bulge in his jeans on the way back! I can't believe that!

Amii_BaBez: Oh we're just getting started! dare 2: Call him up to your room, put on your cheerleading outfit and tell him you want to try out a new routine and you want his opinion. Then do the stupidest retard dance you can think of.

xx_Leah_XxX: omg OK, but ur getting it for this!

"Hello?"

Why is she shouting from her room? thought Mark. This girl is weird.

"What's up Leah?"

"Can you come up here please, I need your opinion on something"

"OK, hang on" What the hell, thought Matk, maybe I'll get a chance to see that great ass again.

As he opened the door he was not ready for the sight he found. Leah was in a short cheerleading skirt with a low cut top that showed for the first time to Mark the budding breasts she was well endowed with. Most 15 year olds would be please with the firm, round 32C boobs Leah had, but on her small frame they looked more like 32DDs.

Mark stood there, mouth open for a second too long.

"Wanna take a picture? It lasts longer!"

"You'd know all about that!" replied Mark, deciding to turn the tables away from the fact that he was blatantly checking out her cleavage.

"I need you opinion on a new dance routine I'm going to do tomorrow, do you mind?"

"No at all" replied Mark, all my Christmases muct have come at once, he added to himself.

Leah proceeded to dance like a complete moron, arms and legs flailing everywhere for about 30 seconds. Mark stare went from wanting to WTF as Leah 's face turned bright red to match her hair. Here was cute, older guy looking at her like she was a crazy person on the street. She felt so embarrassed, feeling her cheeks blush as she danced. Although, the humiliation also stirred some unfamiliar feelings.

"what do you think?"

"um, I'm not really up with the latest dances. I'm sure it's really good"

"ok thanks, you can go now" said Leah and hurried him out the door.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
xx_Leah_XxX: omg! he thinks I'm a total weirdo. he'll probably tell my Dad i've flipped!

Amii_BaBez: LMAO! I wish I could've been there! KO what's my dare?

xx_Leah_XxX: I dare you to get over here, you're going to need to be here for the next dare.

Amii_BaBez: will he let you have friends over?

xx_Leah_XxX: idk, i'm sure we can convince him. I'll just flash my panties again lol.

Amii_BaBez: lol! i've got a better idea, your next dare is to convince him to join our game before I get there.

xx_Leah_XxX: How am I going to do that?

Amii_BaBez: not my problem, tell him whatever it takes. c u soon x x

Amii_BaBez is not online
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Leah sat racking her brains. How can she complete this dare? he probably thinks i'm a lunatic now. Amy only lived around the corner so she'd have to act quickly. Deciding to play it by ear she smoothed herself off and went downstairs.

Mark heard her coming back down the stairs and turned to see her.

"If you've come for more dancing advice, my advice is give up dancing!" he quipped.

Leah forced herself to laugh at the joke, despite the pangs of humilitaion the memory brought back.

"Actually, I was thinking we could hang out. I've got a friend coming over, is that cool?"

"Um, I don't think your Dad would like that"

"Aww cmon, it's only one person and Dad knows her"

"I'm not sure"

"go on! we were playing truth or dare online and want to carry it on in person!"

"so is that why you danced like a retard and flashed me your ass then?"

"Oh so you saw that?"

"I did indeed"

"Well I bet my Dad would love to know you are here perving over his little girl"

Mark felt the power balance change, oh shit what had he said

"hang on..."

"No, if you don't want me to tell my Dad that you were looking at my ass, and perhaps some other things I might be able to think up before tomorrow afternoon" Leah interrupted, sensing blood. "Then you have to let my friend come over"

"OK fine, but that's it"

"Oh I don't think so, you have to play truth or dare with us as well, and do every dare we give"

Mark knew when he was beaten "OK, fine." and as if it was scripted the doorbell rang...

__________________END OF PART1___________________________________

OK I know it's the longest intro ever, and not a lot has happened but I went on a bit of a typing frenzy. It's all written as it comes out so might have some issues. Let me know, should I carry it on or not? The next part will be the meat of the story, where things get interesting, all action I promise. Not sure when I'll get a chance to write it up but I've got loads of ideas already.
shmmeee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 08:56 PM   #2
face

Send a message via AIM to face Send a message via Yahoo to face

OMFG dude i actually could stand it and i want more!!!!
i just hope it dosent turn into some sex romp
Old 06-17-2009, 08:59 PM   #3
callofduty4

good job keep it up
callofduty4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 10:50 PM   #4
LittleRayRay
getDare Sweetheart

I love it, apsolutley can relate XD although I don't have a friend that close, and shes a bit of an R-tard so I won't be doing dares with her XD lmfao.

*subscribe*

done! I love it, continue at all costs.

Your mom dies, continue!
Your window bursts into flames, continue!
A little furry monster feels you up, contine!

Continue at all costs! Whatever means neccesary!!
LittleRayRay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 11:57 PM   #5
Nick
Distinguished Member

You're not sure if you should write more?
HELL YES YOU SHOULD!
Hope you can get another installment up soon, I can't wait to read it.

Likes: Underwear, Jockstrap, Embarrassing, Webcam or Pics, Naked, Semi-public, slight risk, strip games, dice dares, wedgies, clothing/cum control, anal, light humiliation

Dislikes: Piss, Body Writing, messy

Limits:Really public, family, friends, scat, gross, pain.

Impossible: Crossdressing. I own NO girls clothes.

kik: nick.undies
SnapChat: SnapNickR
Nick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2009, 03:05 AM   #6
pranadevil
Distinguished Member

One of the best intros I've seen on here, am already looking forward to seeing where you go with it. Whatever you do, don't rush it because this could be extremely good .
Limits: Illegal activities (underage, bestiality etc.)

Full Day Of Control Dare

Song Contest Thread

Kik is broken
Skype - live:thecruelmaster82
pranadevil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2009, 10:31 AM   #7
shmmeee

Thanks guys!

I'm feelin the pressure now! lol

rayray: how did u know about the furry pervert monster?? He inspires me

OK here, goes. Not sure myself where it's goin so I'm just gonna start writing.

Mark looked to the door, then back to Leah. Not a lot he can do he figured, might as well go with the flow. He brushed past Leah, a waft of fruity perfume hit his senses as he did, and moved to open the door.

As the door swung open Mark realised that the risk of letting Leah have a friend over was a risk worth taking. If he thought Leah was cute, Amy was on another level. She stood before him in a blue tank top that perfectly accentuated her slim figure and firm young breasts, pink bra straps peeking out, hinting at the wonders that lay beneath. On her bottom half were baggy jeans and skater trainers, but her clothes were not what took Mark's breath away, no that was the perfect teenage face framed by shoulder length sweeping black hair.

Amy broke the silence: "Um, hi! You must be the baby sitter. Is Leah about?"

Mark wondered if he sensed a little nervousness in Amy's voice, but dismissed the though. "Sure, she's just in here. Come in."

As he stood to one side Amy could see Lean stood behind him, giving the thumbs up sign. "He's fit!" mouthed Amy as Mark shut the door behind her.

"So, I'll leave you girls to it" Said Mark, moving to go back to the TV.

"Uh, I don't think so Mister!" said Leah in a mock haughty tone. "You said you'd play truth or dare with us"

"OK, you got me. But no crazy dares alright?"

"I don't remember that condition" said Leah with a twinkle in her eye. "Lets move into the Den, it's more, uh, relaxed in there"

Amy and Mark sat on the floor in the Den opposite each other, Leah had gone to get drinks and snacks for the game.

"I'm Amy" said Amy, blushing and averting her eyes from Mark's gaze.

"Mark" replied Mark. She does fancy me, he thought. This could be fun. "Your friend is a little bossy"

"Ha! Yeah that's Lee alright, she's cool when u get to know her tho"

"Aww thanks Amz!" Leah arrive back with a tray of drinks and snacks adn put them to one side as she joined the other two on the floor completing the triangle. "Right, who's turn was it?"

"I believe it was yours, Ms Davis. Truth or Dare?"

"Truth" Now Mark was around Leah had gotten a little shy.

"When were you last wet?" Amy knew the answer to this, because she knew her friends kinks, but she wanted Leah to say it in front of Mark.

Leah's face went bright red to match her hair.

"cmon Leah! You know you can't refuse to answer!" taunted Amy.

"OK! OK!" Leah figured it could get a lot worse than this, and she'd have her chance for revenge. "I got wet when I had to dance for Mark"

Amy fell about laughing, she'd known from a conversation at a previous sleepover that Leah got turned on by humiliation, in fact she was probably a little damp just having to admit this.

Mark looked shocked, but also a little pleased. Was she wet because of him, or the dancing? He bit his tongue for now.

"Is that all the detail you're going to give us Lee?" Amy was loving this.

"That's all you asked for, and only one question per truth!" said Leah giving Amy the biggest evils of her life. "Right, I think Mark should go next, as he's the newcomer. Mark, truth or dare?"

"Truth" replied Mark. OK I agreed to play thought Mark, but I didn't say I'd choose dare.

"Boo!" Amy and Leah jeered in stereo. "That's not the right spirit!"

"Well you should've thought about that when you were blackmailing me!"

Amy shot Leah a "what?" look, Leah replied with an "I'll tell you later" glance.

"OK, Mark. What's the furthest you've gone with a girl?"

"That's easy, I've kissed a few, and had a handjob from one girl at a school disco in the toilets. I've also fingered that girl and felt her up."

Amy and Leah looked at each other wide-eyed. Neither of them were anything like as experienced as Mark. "Did you come?" blurted out Amy.

"I thought the rule was one question per truth? You'll have to wait for my next turn if you want to know more" Mark responded, thinking he could drag this out to save him from any other truths. "Amy, truth or dare?"

"Dare" said Amy, a little too quickly, betraying her keenness for having Mark tell her what to do.

"I dare you to text the third person in your phonebook and tell them you're naked and thinking of them"

Amy's mind raced. Who was in her phonebook? "OK hang on" she said, pulling the phone from her pocket and browsing to her contacts.

Aaron (her older brother - phew!)
Amanda (a girl in her class at school - that could be embarrasing)
Beth (shit! Beth was a girl Amy was friends with last year, but they'd fallen out when Beth had kissed a guy Amy thought was going to be her first. Why hadn't she deleted this bitch?)

"Um, I can't do this" Amy pleaded. "It's Beth" she said to Leah by way of explanation.

Leah took pity on her friend. "Come on Mark, that'll ruin her at school if Beth tells anyone"

"Rules are rules!" Said Mark, loving this. "I don't make 'em I just enforce 'em"

"How about I do any other three dares?"

"Nope, no deal. Here I'll do it for you" Mark made a grab for the phone, snatching it out of Amy's hands. He punched the message in, selected Beth and turned the screen towards Amy as he went to press send.

"Nooo!" Amy dove across the circle to stop Mark, but only ended up pressing his thumb onto the "send" button. She grabbed the phone, but it was too late.

Message sent.

"Oh shit oh shit oh shit" Amy looked terrified.

"Relax" said Leah in an attempt to reassure her friend. "Just tell her your brother did it as a joke."

"Yeah I'm sure she'll believe that. What is she shows everyone?"

"Nothing you can do now" Interjected Mark "Let's move on with the game, I believe it's Leah's turn.

"Right" reasoned Amy, putting the embarrassment out of her mind for now. "Truth or dare?"

"Dare" replied Leah, maybe a little embarrassment for her will make Amy feel better.

"I dare you to dry hump Jimbo your stuffed elephant right here."

"Easy!" Interrupted Leah, moving to grab the teddy from the sofa.

"I'm not finished yet! You should try to seduce Jimbo, kiss his trunk, stroke his fur. Then you have to act like your having sex with him, moans and all. You've got to tell him how hot his trunk is and how your his sex slave"

Mark sniggered to himself. This is great he thought, these girls aren't so bad.

"OK!" chirped Leah, if this is what is takes to cheer Amy up.

Leah grabbed the stuffed elephant and sat it on the ground in front of her.

"Hello Jimbo, you look good tonight"

Amy and Mark sniggered to themselves, the previous dare forgotten.

"I love you big, long trunk. It makes me sooo wet. And your soft fur is just great to touch."

"Get to the good stuff!"

Leah, still in her cheerleading outfit, pushed the teddy up her skirt between her legs. "mmmmmm Jimbo, you feel so good. Oh yeah Jimbo fuck me!"

Leah looked around, her best friend and Mark laughing at her antics, laughing at how she was humping this stuffed toy like it was her dream date. The feeling of fur on her inner thigh combined with the feeling of blood rushing to her face in humiliation fed each other, making her wet.

"mmm yeah Jimbo, you're the greatest lover ever!"

"Don't forget the sex slave stuff"

A fresh pang of shame hit Leah as she turned submissive: "Please fuck me master Jimbo, I long for your trunk inside me"

Mark found this hilarious, and was doubled over in fits of laughter wiping tears from his eyes.

"OK you can stop. Unless you want to go on?" Amy taunted, knowing her friend would be getting off on the humiliation.

Leah shot her a look and placed Jimbo back on the sofa, straightening her cloths and sitting back down. Her shame now clear for all to see.

"Mark, truth or dare?"

The game was interrupted by the beep-beep of Amy's mobile. A reply!

"What did she say?"

Amy pulled the phone out and unlocked it. The relief was plain to see on her face. "Message not received. Network failure"

"Thank god for that, you dodged a bullet Mr" said Leah to Mark. "So, truth or dare?"

"Truth" He wasn't giving Amy a chance for revenge, even if his dare hadn't had the feared consequences.

"Do you think Amy is hot?"

"Leah!!" Amy shrieked, hiding her face in shame.

"It's OK Amy" Said Mark "I think she's stunning, Leah"

Amy's face was now as red as Leah's before her. But a coy smile spread across her visage.

"OK, Amy truth or dare?" Leah asked.

"Dare" The reply she wanted.

"I dare you to run to the end of the road and back in your underwear"

Mark looked like the cat that got the cream. He'd just met this hottie half an hour ago and now he was going to see her in nothing but bra and panties! Even better she seemed to like him back.

"OK, but if you're raising the stakes we can't go back" warned Amy, standing up to her full height and kicking off her trainers.

"You can wear shoes as well so you don't hurt your feet." conceded Leah

Amy stood in front of Mark and Leah and grasped the bottom of her tank top, hesitating before pulling it over her head. Mark's eyes almost popped out of his skull as he watched Amy's tight stomach revealed first, then the underwire of her pink bra and finally those juicy C cups that were the first thing he noticed as the top came off over her head. An action that took perhaps 5 seconds in real life seemed to move in slow motion in Marks head.

"Wow"

Amy smiled at the compliment "Why thank you"

Next she unbuckled her belt and unbuttoned her baggy jeans. As she slipped them off Mark saw that she was wearing a matching set of pink panties, with a Hellp Kitty motif on the front. The jeans fell to the floor revealing Amy's shapely legs which she used to kick off the denim towards Mark, her confidence growing with every wide eyed stare from the hot guy in front of her.

This was the first time Amy had been this naked in front of a boy, other than when swimming, and certainly she'd never been this close to a guy she found so hot. She loved the way she could feel his eyes drinking in every inch of her smooth body, she wondered if he was hard beneath his jeans. The image of Mark's cock growing gave her a tingle beneath Hello Kitty.

Leah laid out the rules of the dare. "OK, you gotta go to the end of the road and back. If you don't do it properly you have to do it again until I'm happy"

"OK OK, let's just get this over with" said Amy faking embarrassment even though her new found love of exhibitionism meant she was loving every minute of it.

Leah opened the front door and Mark and Amy stepped outside. The cool night air sending goosebumps all over Amy's naked arms and legs.

From the front garden you could see all the way to the end of the road. As usual for this time of night the street was empty, but there were lights on in most of the houses. This would be risky.

"OK....GO!"

Mark watched as Amy started off on her run, this was his first glimpse of her ass and it didn't disappoint, as firm and pert as Leah's but a little more filled out, perfection.

Amy jogged out of Leah's drive and onto the short street. There were only about 5 houses between Leah's house and the end of the road, so she'd be exposed for about a minute if she ran the whole way.

The feel of the cool night air on her naked skin as she jogged down the empty street sent electricity through her veins, she idea that at any moment a car could come round the corner, or a door could open filled her with a heady mix of fear and excitement.

As she went past the first house she noticed a light on in a second story room, what if the person in there looked out? What if they were already looking out? She upped the pace slightly.

As she reached the end of the road she turned around to see Mark and Leah back at the house doing silent "you go girl" signals. Amy started her return journey at the same pace, but as she was about half way back down the road she heard the rumble of a taxi's diesel engine rounding the corner behind her.

Shit!

The thought of being caught was exciting and exhilarating, but actually being seen was another thing entirely. Looking around frantically Amy saw a large bush in the front garden of the house she was level with.

Fuck it!

She dove in head first. Leah and Mark exchanged looks back at the house WTF? then they saw the reason, the unmistakable round white headlights of a cab rounded the corner. "This'll be interesting" commented Mark.

Amy crouched down behind the bush as the taxi came slowly closer. Oh No! The speed the taxi was going meant it was looking for a particular house, a house on this road. "Please no! please no" Amy muttered under her breath.

The taxi rolled closer to Amy's position, stopping right outside the house where she was hiding.

"OMG!" exclaimed Leah "We'd better do something!"

"Like what? 'Excuse me can I have my half naked girl back please?'"

"I don't know. I don't know"

Amy made herself as small as she could behind the bush. Just 10 feet away on the other side the taxi sat with it's engine idling. Then she heard the noise she was dreading, the door clicked open and she heard a man and a woman thanking the driver and the driver pulling off.

The path from the front gate to the front door ran straight past Amy's hiding place. As the couple approached Amy shifted her position to stay out of sight, every nerve in her body on full alert, she'd never felt so alive. The couple reached their door, deep in conversation oblivious to the scantily clad girl not 5 feet from them.

As the door clicked closed behind them Amy let out a huge sigh of relief. Checking that no other nasty surprises awaited her, she came out from her hiding place and sprinted the 100 yards back to Leah's. Her heart pounding, her blood rushing she ran full pelt down the driveway, past Leah who was holding the front door open and into the safety of the front room.

OK another slow chapter as I got the impression people didn't want me to go straight for the sex. Feedback welcome, I hope it's OK. If anyone wants to PM me ideas, feel free. Like I said none of this is planned out apart from one or two general ideas, I just write whatever comes into my head
Old 06-18-2009, 11:17 AM   #8
Nick
Distinguished Member

This is a pretty good pace you have going, not too boring at all. Keep up the good work.

Likes: Underwear, Jockstrap, Embarrassing, Webcam or Pics, Naked, Semi-public, slight risk, strip games, dice dares, wedgies, clothing/cum control, anal, light humiliation

Dislikes: Piss, Body Writing, messy

Limits:Really public, family, friends, scat, gross, pain.

Impossible: Crossdressing. I own NO girls clothes.

kik: nick.undies
SnapChat: SnapNickR
Nick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2009, 11:29 AM   #9
LittleRayRay
getDare Sweetheart

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I love this!!!
LittleRayRay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2009, 02:36 PM   #10
naked40
getDare Sweetheart

Fantastic so far. Keep up the great writing

I love Truths. PM me any time with your questions
naked40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2009, 06:00 PM   #11
blueboy

Man can you write. It is so convincing! I love it.
I also like the long segments, it helps the story flow nicely
blueboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 10:18 AM   #12
shmmeee

Thanks guys, will try to get another part up this weekend.
Old 06-19-2009, 10:18 AM   #13
overlord

love it love it love it
overlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 11:34 AM   #14
BLOEM51

Vey good story Please post the next part soon
BLOEM51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2009, 09:56 AM   #15
HSsportsstar 1

Send a message via AIM to HSsportsstar 1