Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Closed Thread

Old 10-18-2012, 08:32 PM   #1
Biggunman

Default Non-Fiction: My slave rape story really happened

Well at 13 I was walking home from school after having detention and the street I walked on was empty and I saw a white van parked near the sidewalk and didn't*Door open and I felt a guy grab me and throw me on the floor of the van and cover my mouth before I could scream, he held a knife to my throat and Said If I scream I was dead, he tied my hands above my head at the wrists and tied my ankles together.He got into the front and drove somewhere.... We stopped and he came back into the back. He untied my ankles and pulled up my uniform skirt and pulled my thong*down and off and shoved it in the front of the van somewhere I was crying at this point*But I was a lil wet too... I was still a virgin when this happened. He started kissing my upper thighs and then started licking my pussy so I tried to kick him*away and he slapped me across the face and told me I'd regret it if I didn't stop.. I didn't stop*So he just jumped ontop of me and wrapped his hand around my throat.. I started seeing stars then I heard his zipper go down and he let go soo I could breath*and he started pulling his pants down and he kinda straddled my chest and shoved his cock*In my face and told me if I bit it he'd slap me and hurt me...then he started talking about how he's wanted to do this to me for a while but I've never seen him*before in my life...then he told me to open my mouth and suck like a good whore..So I did.. I cried and opened my mouth and he just grabbed my hair and started shoving it down my throat and I was gagging...it felt like it was getting harder*and bigger in my mouth and thats when he pulled out and I begged him to let me go..*He just don't me to shut up and that he knew I liked it... He skid down till his cock was right at my pussy abd I started screaming and thrashing around.. He*slapped me so hard I tasted blood then he took the knife to my throat and threatened to*Kill md then pulled open my buttoned shirt and lifted my bra up and he dug the knife into each one of my boobs towel enough to draw a lil blood... So I stopped*and just begged him not to hurt me*me but I was too tight...and it hurt and I remember him pulling his hips back then just*He laughed saying how all my begging was turning him on and how much he was gonna enjoy fucking me and hurting me. That's when he tried shoving his cock inside*I bled a lot from that...then he just started pounding me hard and I kept a reaming how much it hurt and I continued to beg him to stop...he just kept grunting*and moaning on top of me while calling me a whore a slut a cunt and a bitch..*He moaned he was gonna cum and pulled outta me and shoved his cock in my face and told me to swallow...but it had blood on it and he slapped me hard then harder*and choked me till I opened my mouth then fucked my face and yelled at me to swallow agen so i did.*After he was done he kissed and licked over my chest and neck and cleaned up the blood with a towel... He got dressed and kinda put my clothes back to where*they were then he went back to the front and drove again and parked later and came back*He untied my wrists and opened the door and threw me out...on my block and I limped up to my door... I didn't even tell my parents.. I was too scared cause he sead he'd kill them and rape me every day
Old 10-18-2012, 08:48 PM   #2
Hunterman36
Distinguished Member

I'm sorry this happened to you. Teen rape is terrible and I hope that one day the person is punished.

The Graduation Party: [Fiction]

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=117969

Moderate: Wedgies, medium pain, Pics(with my permission only)

Limits: Videos, Poo, Piss, Scat, Public, Family, Diapers, Messy, Lot of pain, Candles(cuz of where I live).

Toys: Buttplug
Old 10-19-2012, 01:36 AM   #3
Saphir
getDare Sweetheart

I absolutely agree with Hunter.

However, I highly doubt that a story that claims to deal with rape that actually happened (no matter if it really happened or not) is a good fit for a place that is mainly used for people to - let's face it - jerk off.

It would at least belong into the 18+ section, if not removed.

In my opinion it is simply disrespectful towards all victims of such a felony.

Last edited by Saphir; 10-19-2012 at 04:19 AM.
Old 11-12-2012, 02:08 AM   #4
shaman

A mod really needs to trash this story. For one, it's a guy posting it so it I impossible to be non-fiction. And second, this is just rude and disrespectful to those who have been raped.

Old 11-12-2012, 11:10 AM   #5
Biggunman

It is my slaves story people
Old 11-13-2012, 05:57 PM   #6
phanmail
Distinguished Member

Location: In the depths of a bunker deep beneath the artic ice caps

If this is real the police need to be called, if it's fake it is in extraordinary bad taste, rape is on par with murder (perhaps even worse than murder) it's not something to jack off too.
Old 11-13-2012, 10:56 PM   #7
dickface

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggunman View Post
It is my slaves story people
am i the only one that found this defence hilarious? rape is a horrible thing but biggunman's defence for writing the story was just so innocent it cracked me up.

PM me, I love to chat about everything!

M/18/Bisexual

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/member.php?u=62861
Old 11-14-2012, 12:35 AM   #8
Faskwa
getDare Sweetheart

If rape is about a loss of control,
and slavery is about willingly giving up your control for pleasure,
then a slaves story about rape probably wasn't traumatic, or for that matter non-fiction, more likely to be a fantasy of the slave.
Old 11-14-2012, 09:55 PM   #9
wedgiereciever
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by dickface View Post
am i the only one that found this defence hilarious? rape is a horrible thing but biggunman's defence for writing the story was just so innocent it cracked me up.
This has nothing to do with the topic at hand but, I saw your username then looked at your avatar then laugh.

limits: orgasm, public, pee drinking, poop, Crossdressing

if its not in my likes or dislikes its a dislike

wedgie dislikes/limits: hanging, atomic, ripping.
Old 11-20-2012, 12:44 AM   #10
fooball2000

If everyone is so concerned with rape being a bad thing, (I'm not saying it isnt a bad thing. It is terrible) why do people always post things like "rape fantasy" and things of that nature. It makes it sound like they actually want to be raped just for the experience...
Old 11-20-2012, 01:42 PM   #11
Dareholic
getDare Addict

I don't condone this type of action. With that said, if this story was real; hope she was able to get over and get past this to move on in her life.

RETIRED: THANKS getDare, I HAD FUN.

OH, JUST REMEMBER: "Life is not fun, unless you are having fun." - Dareholic

"Adam was but human - this explains it all. He did not want the apple for the apple's sake, he wanted it only because it was forbidden. The mistake was not forbidding the serpent; then he would have eaten the serpent." - Mark Twain
Yamask
Old 11-20-2012, 02:11 PM   #12
Star Shadows
Prodigy

I notice that the majority of comments on here are claiming it should be trashed or locked. WHY HAS NOONE HAD THE COMMON SENSE TO REPORT IT. we have a report button for a reason. USE IT! thread locked.

Do not ask me for to be your slave, your mistress, or to give you truths or dares. You're wasting your time.

Informative threads:
Anonymous S/M advice service**PM ME**GET S/M ADVICE**

WORSHIPS RACHIE
Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk