Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Dice Dares

Old 03-20-2015, 08:30 AM   #1
maj

Female DARES DAY FOR GIRLS - challenge for beginners

Hi! I am not new here, but it is very first time I registered and posted something, just had some ideas and couldn't stop myself

I've got some dares for girls. I am really not in very kinky and gross things so it will be more like fun, cute and sexy. I'm sure that every girl will be able to do it, but some of them can be not easy, so beginners will have good challenge.
I highly recommend you to read only selected dares, so you can do this challenge again in few days and still be surprised. Every dare is different!

0. Roll a dice three times, it will tell you how your day will look like.
use: http://www.getdare.com/extras/dice/dice.html
It will tell you wich dares you will do tomorrow, or today if it is morning.
If you can't complete your dare, punishment is below.

1. In the morning
Spoiler:
Today you have to look as formal as it's possible (dark, elegant, subdued, adult-looking clothes), but you have to put on the most flashy, colorful, cute and embarassing socks you have. If you don't have very flashy socks, draw/write something cute and embarassing on your feets (e.g. I love spanking, I am naughty girl). You will have to make sure that at least a few people have seen it!
You decide how you do it, e.g. wear "open-type" shoes, show it in elegant shoe store or just during changing in locker room.

Spoiler:
Simple dare. With the moment you wake up, no panties, at least till bedtime. Absolutely no excuses like PE or sport training, you always can change in toilet or something if you are shy, so nobody will see!

Spoiler:
Write on your five different body parts "I am little kinky dare slut". You can't wash it at least till evening. If you are going e.g. swimming or to doctor, just write it in hidden places, so no excuses!

Spoiler:
In the morning make yourself as horny and wet as possible, your choice how you will do it. Then absolutely no cumming till next morning! If you will have e.g. unexpected sex, tell your partner to not make you cum today.

Spoiler:
Easy one. Today before going out make yourself looking really sexy and little bit sluty. Different than usually, like for very special occasion. Do it by wearing your most sexy lingerie, high heels, nice dress, makeup or whatever you choice.

Spoiler:
This morning choose very sexy and sluty underwear, you will have to show it to at least one person that you never had sex with. It can be your friend, you can flash "accidently" in crowded changing rooms, wear very short mini on stairs, or (if chickening out) just show it during changing in locker room. You decide how you will do it, be creative :)

If you failed this part: Firstly do 30 squats, 30 crunches and 30 jumping jacks, then kneeling in the corner blindfolded for 15 minutes, thinking of how kinky and naughty girl you are. Both naked!

2. During the day
Spoiler:
When you will be out of your house, go to toilet or other private place and insert something round and slippy in your pussy. You are not allowed to take it out for at least one hour, unless it will go out by itself. If you wear no panties today, it's only your problem ;)

Spoiler:
Go to the mall, chose few pieces of the most sexy or sluty lingerie you can find and try them all in changing room. Too easy for you? Choose crowded store and don't lock the door. Have fun :)

Spoiler:
Get ten small papers and write on them in few words your most naughty fantasies (I dream about...) or favorite kinky sexual activities (I love...). Drop it as small letters in different public places to make sure that somebody will find and read it (like bus seat, shop, changing room, public toilet, school etc)

Spoiler:
Kinky one. Today before going out take thin scarf or something similar. Go to public toilet, sit down and tie your ankles. Make sure to do it very firmly, so you will end up with small problem :) Then finger yourself, go till you will get dripping wet, but no cumming!
Want little bit harder? Roll a dice.
1-2 Choose quiet toilet, but don't lock the doors.
3-4 Choose crowded toilet (shopping center, rush hours).
5-6 Before tying your legs, firstly get completely naked.

Spoiler:
Take five nude and very naughty photos of yourself. Get creative, make it really good and far above your limits, so it will be extremely embarrassing if somebody will find it! Then you can't delete it for at least three hours.

Spoiler:
Write on paper short essay, at least 10 lines + the list.
In essay you have to: 1. Proof that you are really naughty girl, use real examples from your life; 2. Tell how horny you are now, how your pussy feels and when you had last orgasm; 3. List ten your most naughty and kinky fantasies; 4. At the end leave your lip print with red lipstick.
You have to leave it in place where you are absolutely sure, that somebody will find and read it. It can be e.g.: public toilet, locker room, changing room, bus seat, shop, school etc.
(I think that you also should share it below!)

If you failed this part: Put two ice cubes in your panties, front and back. You are not allowed to take it out, it have to melt completely, and you are not allowed to change your clothes, till it will be dry. It is only your problem if you can't stand the cold or somebody will see your wet ass, so you are not allowed to stop
If today you are not wearing your panties because of dare, put it on for a while and remove when will get dry.

3. Evening dare
Spoiler:
Pleasant one. In the evening you have to get completely naked and play with yourself lightly for at least one hour. You can use some candles and oils or take long bath to make it even nicer. Make sure that after this time you will feel relaxed, sexy and really horny. Then absolutely no touching your body till morning, all kinds of pleasuring and cumming are forbidden. Problem with it? You always can tie your hands ;)

Spoiler:
Harder one! Tonight you will sleep naked. Before falling asleep you have to blindfold your eyes and tie yourself to bed or bind your wrists and ankles. Make it quite well, to sleep comfortably, but have small problems with getting free in the morning.
Living with housemates and chickening out? punishment is below. But if you have no risk of being caught, you have to tie yourself really well, to have nice challenge when you wake up!

Spoiler:
Write on your five different body parts "I am little kinky dare slut". You can't wash it at least till morning. Luckily for you, if you live with housemates, it can be hidden under clothes. But if not (or you can lock the door), have to be exposed.
Just did this dare in the morning? Reroll, and don't wash your lines till tomorrow.

Spoiler:
Today you will sleep in your sexy lingerie. Legwear allowed, but also only nice, like kneesocks or stockings. Before going to bed draw five cute and colorful things on your exposed body parts, so if somebody will see you in only undies, will see the drawings too. You are not allowed to wash it at least till tomorrow evening! Tell us below what you drew and were :)

Spoiler:
Before falling asleep tie your ankle. Make it comfortable but very well and strongly tied, so in the morning you will have pretty big problem!

Spoiler:
Little bit of kinky pain. After washing your teeth smear your nipples, clit and pussy lips with (pretty a lot if you are brave) toothpaste. If it burns too much and you can't stand it, wash it just before falling asleep. If not, leave it till morning.

If you failed this part: Drink one bottle of water or juice (about 1500ml, 5-6 glasses) late at night, just before falling asleep. After every time you will go to toilet before morning, you have to stand naked in corner for five minutes, thinking of how kinky you have to be to stand naked in the corner.
If you have small bladder and will do it every 30 min being sleepless, your problem

4. Post below what you did and give us short report!

It took me some time so hope you enjoyed it! Let me know what you think and if you want next part of this challenge, I've got a lot ideas!

PS. If you want to receive dares like this ones regularly, check:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=213231

Last edited by maj; 03-20-2015 at 08:46 AM.
maj is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to maj for this post:
Old 03-21-2015, 01:53 PM   #2
hjacko

I got 2, 2, 3. Will try this tomorrow and post a report. Thanks!
Old 03-29-2015, 03:33 PM   #3
Hannah121312

2 With the moment you wake up, no panties, at least till bedtime. Absolutely no excuses like PE or sport training, you always can change in toilet or something if you are shy, so nobody will see!
Kinky one. Today before going out take thin scarf or something similar. Go to public toilet, sit down and tie your ankles. Make sure to do it very firmly, so you will end up with small problem Then finger yourself, go till you will get dripping wet, but no cumming!
Want little bit harder? Roll a dice. 5-6 Before tying your legs, firstly get completely naked.
6 Little bit of kinky pain. After washing your teeth smear your nipples, clit and pussy lips with (pretty a lot if you are brave) toothpaste. If it burns too much and you can't stand it, wash it just before falling asleep. If not, leave it till morning.
Hannah121312 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
beginners, dares, dice, girls