Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 03-10-2013, 03:28 AM   #1
uzaho

Post Becky's Brother's Sleepover

This is a spinoff from my Going Unnoticed At School story. I wanted to explore some of what Becky mentioned in Part 12, so this is placed a few years prior. I haven't really proof-read this. It's crazy late and just wanted to get it out there. Comments and criticisms are welcome!

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Chapter 1

"Stop it! It's my turn!"

"Just another minute."

"Dude, Lucas is hogging the controller!"

"Lucas, just switch. Don't be a dick. We've got all night."

"But I'm on a killstreak!"

Becky listened to the boys bickering while she raided their stash of junk food in the kitchen. Already it was 10PM, past their bedtime on any normal night, even for a Friday. But tonight was an exception. It was her brother's birthday so their parents had gone all out with snacks and pop and had given them all free reign (mosty) of the house. Kyle was turning thirteen and mom and dad had made a bit of a fuss now that he was officially a teenager. Becky didn't think it was a big deal having herself turned twelve the month before, but she looked forward to when she too could be called a teenager.

She carried a Root Beer and a bowl of assorted junk - M&Ms, Mike & Ikes, Nibs, Fuzzy Peaches, and other morsels of processed sugar - with her as she left the kitchen.

"Lucas-you-suck." Becky coldly taunted as she passed.

"Blow me Becky! OW!"

"Dude, that's my sister." Kyle said, defending Becky.

Lucas finally passed over the controller to Cayden, "You've called her way worse!" he whined.

"So? I'm her brother. I'm allowed."

Becky smiled. She liked the thought of Kyle standing up for her, even if he was a jerk most of the time.

"You're welcome Cayden!" Becky sang out to her crush.

"Umm... yeah, thanks!" Cayden replied nervously.

"Hey! You can't take any more of our stuff Becky!" Kyle warned. She huffed but didn't respond.

Becky had developed a huge crush on Cayden since the beginning of the year and had tried to make it as obvious as she could. Cayden had failed school the year before and wasn't given a chance to make up for it over the summer due to his bad behavior, so he was forced to repeat a grade. This meant Cayden was a year older than the other boys. Despite this he was strangely very shy. Kyle had introduced him to his group of friends only a few days into the school year and by doing so had in turn introduced him to his sister. Becky thought he was cute. His shyness, his tallness, his scruffy hair, his strangely bad reputation... she had quickly developed an infatuation.

The half dozen boys continued carrying on in the living room, spread about on the floor and on couches, sitting on pillows and sleeping bags, hitting and insulting each other in jest. Becky walked off with her bounty, content with her haul for now.

She entered the bathroom, closing the door with her foot. She had been horsing around with the boys on and off for the last few hours which had left her in dire need of a bath. She normally didn't have much interest in their activities but knowing that her mom didn't want her to play with them had made the whole experience much more enjoyable.

Her parents had scheduled some stupid card game with one of the neighbours to allow the boys to let loose a little. Her mom had tried to drag Becky along but she whined and complained about how bored she would be and how late they would be staying out and promised she would just "stay in her room the whole time", a blatant lie. But in the end her staying with the boys was unknowingly beneficial; a female presence had tempered their activities, keeping them from completely destroying the place.

Becky set down her sweets on the edge of the tub and drew herself a bath. She squirted a pink, peppermint bubble bath bottle into the hot water pouring from the faucet. This was her favorite. Her brother teased her for still taking baths, but the minty bubbles were so cooling and tingly.

Becky pulled off her shirt then set about tying back her long red hair. Even though she didn't have freckles she hated the ginger association people made with red hair. Just the thought of someone calling her ginger made her cringe. She had wanted to dye it for years now but her mom kept saying "When you're older", whenever that would be.

On her chest were two very gradual mounds topped off with rosy pink nipples. One would hesitate to call them breasts, but she wasn't entirely flat either. Her thin frame helped them stand out some, but they still had a ways to go. Becky had been excited when she first noticed her curves, but grew frustrated when they seemed to stop their development. She was half worried that she would be stuck in her skinny tomboy body for the rest of her life, although she had only barely hit puberty. She hadn't even had her first period. In any case, her boobs were small enough that a loose fitting shirt could hide them with ease. This was Becky's preferred method of dealing with them. She didn't like "training bras", as if her chest needed to be skillful. Besides, she liked the feeling she got when her increasingly sensitive nipples would brush against her clothing, a sensation that no bra would allow her.

Sliding her pants off, followed quickly by her panties and socks, she nibbled on a Nib while staring at the pink bubbles as they slowly rose. She was trying to decide if she should. She was pretty sure their parents wouldn't be home for a while yet. And nothing would probably happen anyway. But she liked the idea.

Becky bit her finger, a smile creeping up her face.

She leaned down and grabbed her clothes, wadding them into a ball. She opened the door and peeked out into the hallway. The boys were still carrying on in the living room. Becky took a deep breath and stepped out of the bathroom. Just a short walk down the hall and around the corner were six boys with six pairs of eyes and six pairs of hands and six pairs of balls matched with six different dicks.

Becky did a silly dance in the hallway, silently teasing the boys in her head. They were so close to seeing her totally naked and didn't even know it!

After a few seconds she ran down the hall to her room. As she did a belly flop onto her bed she tossed her clothes at her dresser. The feel of her fuzzy comforter meeting her under her soft milky skin reminded her of what she was supposed to do tonight, not that she had forgotten. She promised - dared - herself that she would do it during one of Kyle's previous sleepovers, and had followed through ever since. She had even tried to get Cindy to join her the one time that both her and her brother were both allowed friends over, but even after removing her panties Cindy had refused to lose her nighty as well. Something about sleeping naked in a bed with another girl.

Panties...

Becky rolled off her bed onto the floor with a thud, then crawled on her hands and knees to find the panties that she had thrown a moment ago. She snatched them then bounced up to her feet.

She could do this...

She ran back out of her room, hitting her light as she ran. Halfway down the hall she slowed down, worried they might hear her, and tip-toed the rest of the way. As she reached the end she turned off the hallway light. The bathroom was now the only source of illumination behind her as she poked her head around the corner. All of the boys were facing the television in the middle of the wall, away from her.

She wanted to be even more daring.

Tip toeing back a few steps she took a running leap out of the safety of the hallway and landing a few feet away. The moment her feet hit the floor she dashed back into the hallway. She didn't even wait to see if any of them had seen her; she just dove for cover. But after a few seconds in the darkness, their normal banter confirmed that she had gone unnoticed. She sighed, her heart racing. She wasn't going to try for a second time.

Back to the original pantie plan.

She peeked out into the living room again. Some of the boys had changed spots from when she left, rotating through their game. But she spotted the back of Cayden's head.

Back behind cover she spread her legs and lowered her body, resting against the wall. She moved her fist down and rubbed her panties against her smooth crotch. She rubbed violently fast, until her lips started to burn from the friction, then pulled her hand away. She unwadded her panties and folded them neatly, kissing the front of them for Cayden. Then, without thinking any further, she tossed her panties around the corner.

She wanted to run, but she also wanted to hear their reaction. She hoped her panties had somehow magically made it to Cayden's lap, but throwing blind around the corner wasn't going to achieve much.

Dissatisfied with their second lack of a reaction she slowly poked her head out. She easily spotted her panties. They had just barely made it to the back of the couch, half hanging off the top edge.

Becky was getting frustrated, but was equally determined.

She stepped out from behind the hallway and stood in the back of the living room with her hands at her sides. She stood there, unmoving, for a full 10 seconds, counting in her head with her eyes closed before she allowed herself to peek. None of the boys had noticed her. Disappointed, and running out of courage, she carefully approached the back of the couch. Step after anxious step she crept closer, her arms held outwards for balance and to ensure that if anyone did finally see her skinny naked body they would see every inch of it.

Now within range she picked her panties off the back of the couch then, turning around, threw them behind her as she ran back to the safety of the hallway.

"What the... dude! Why are you throwing your sister's panties at me?"

"I didn't!"

Becky leaned against the wall for a moment just around the corner, confident that they didn't see her, before running back to the bathroom.

Her bath was well drawn now, nearly overflowing. She left the bathroom door open a crack then turned off the water. She wanted to listen to the boys chat about her panties, a thought that titillated her as she lowered her body into the hot water. But as she settled into the suds, cracking open her can of soda pop, she was disappointed to hear only muffled tones. She strained, listening for anything about "underwear" or "underpants" or "panties" or anything really, but could only make out laughing and the occasional exhaggerated scream.

She thought about opening the door wider but she was already in the water now. She knew they had seen her panties. Even if they hadn't seen her, that was enough fun for now.

Poking at her bowl with a soapy finger, unsure of what snack to sample next, she hoped that maybe tonight was the night one of them would finally catch her naked.
uzaho is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to uzaho for this post:
Old 03-11-2013, 12:38 PM   #2
Dare99

This has great potential! Keep it up
Dare99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 01:21 PM   #3
rahamn

Send a message via Yahoo to rahamn

maybe make the other story jog over here then when this is finished jump it back?? maybe make it a situation where she has to come clean about the whole situation to the other girls ... mind just an idea ... good luck what ever you do

Wobbuffet to the rescue

Kik: rahamn123
Yahoo:rahamn123
rahamn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 01:31 PM   #4
Username87654

Interesting start! Keep it coming!

Last edited by Username87654; 03-11-2013 at 03:15 PM.
Username87654 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 04:10 PM   #5
Komodo Jones
getDare Succubus

I wouldn't worry about your punctuation in this case as I didn't notice too many errors but then again I was more enjoying the story than looking for mistakes. It's a good story and as long as you keep it original not falling into the same song and dance I've talked about in my most recent blog entry, I honestly see a lot more potential in this story than your other story even though I have been following it closely as well. I really look forward to the next installments of both of your stories and am excited to see where this one goes.

38/male/partially bi/switch
D/s Status: Protector, Dom and Daddy of pixie.dust

I love meeting new, nice, smart people. I communicate through Discord mainly.

What are my limits/likes/supplies?
Click here!

Check Out my Literary Works
Targeting the Ignored [Fiction]
Some Stuff I've Done (Non-Fiction)
Komodo Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 11:04 PM   #6
uzaho

I figured I should advance this story a bit before jumping back to the other one.

@rahamn: This isn't directly related to the other story so that doesn't make a lot of sense to me. That's not to say that Becky won't volunteer any other information about some of her previous experiences there, but it's probably best to keep them mostly separate.

@KJ: I checked out your blog. Don't worry, I don't think I'm one to follow too predictable of a routine!

Thanks for the comments, peoples!

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Chapter 2

Becky bobbed her head back and forth playing a song in her head. Her feet raised in and out of the tub, splashing the water and parting the bubbles. She happily sipped her root beer and ate her candy. She had been riding a sugar high most of the night taking full advantage of Kyle’s plentiful birthday snacks.

After splashing about for a few minutes she set down her can so she could properly wash up. Those boys were dirty, and despite her dirty mind Becky preferred her body be very clean.

She grabbed a washcloth from next to the tub and scooped some of the slowly dissipating bubbles. Rubbing down her skin felt great. She made long passes under the water up and down each of her legs. Applying pressure to her skin after the soothing peppermint had soaked into it caused it to tingle with great delight. It was warm and cool all at once.

Sitting in the tub, the top half of her chest poked up out of the bubbles. Raising the washcloth to her neck she squeezed it sending bubbly streams of inviting warm water over her cooler upper body.

As Becky washed her chest her mind wandered to the fate of her panties. She wanted to know what they were doing with them. They had to be curious where they had come from, unless they were just blaming each other. Maybe they were teasing Kyle about them. At the very least she hoped Cayden could smell her scent on them. She didn’t mind if the other boys did as well, but she really hoped that Cayden would.

The washcloth had dipped below the water’s surface again. It was paying extra special attention to her crotch, while Becky’s other hand pressed one of her small breasts. The cool peppermint made her privates ache. Her nipple poked into her palm.

Becky let go of the washcloth so she could grab her root beer. She drank her soda while a finger idly circled her nipple. This had already been a really fun night. She could go straight to bed and would be perfectly happy.

Setting her root beer down she watched the door to the bathroom swing open! Becky froze, drops of water dripping from her suspended arms. It was Cayden!

He hadn't seen her. He slipped inside the bathroom and closed the door. But when he turned around his eyes locked with Becky’s.

“EEEP!” She squeaked and slid down into the bubbles to cover her exposed chest. Her legs bent as she lowered herself, her knees popping up above the surface.

“OH! I- I’m sorry. I’ll leave.”

“No!” Becky surprised herself. Why did she say no?

Cayden just stood there. Becky staring back at him, her neck resting on the bubbles on the water’s surface.

“Umm. But... I have to pee.”

Becky didn’t know what she was doing. She knew Cayden shouldn’t be in there while she bathed. She also knew that she shouldn’t be in the bathroom while he peed. But she was still in a rebellious mood and hyper from all the sugar. And the fact that it was Cayden standing before her made her want it even more.

“Yeah.” She paused, trying to sound more composed. “Go ahead then. I don’t mind.”

Cayden raised an eyebrow. “I can’t pee while you’re here.”

“Why not?”

He looked confused, like he really didn’t need to answer that. “Because it’s... weird.”

Becky smiled. “It’s okay. I won’t look!” Her heart raced a little as she said it. She was less concerned with seeing Cayden than she was with him seeing her, although the prospect of both was even more enticing.

Cayden shuffled his feet and looked around. Becky thought he must really need to go if he was entertaining her idea. Or maybe he liked her back and wanted to stay! She bit her lip as she thought this, staring up at him from her bubbles.

“Okay. Umm... could you close your eyes or something?” He asked timidly.

“Oh! Uh... sure!” She leaned her head back toward the ceiling and delicately closed her eyes. After a few seconds she peeked through one of them only to see that Cayden hadn’t moved yet. She closed her eyes tightly after she peeked, clearly caught, her smile disappearing.

She could hear Cayden step forward. Then a zipper. She heard clothing shuffling. He was really doing it! She opened her eyes and snapped her head to the side just as his butt met the toilet seat. A frown crossed her face.

“Why are you sitting down?” A disappointed tone was in her voice.

“Because...”

“Are you a girl?” She taunted.

“No! But... I can’t just wave my dick around in front of you.”

“And why not!” Becky realized she was getting a little pushy. “Nevermind,” she quickly added, preventing Cayden from answering.

They both sat in silence. Becky splashed at the water, half-heartedly pushing some of the bubbles away from her chest. Not hearing anything from Cayden she got curious.

“Sooo... what are you waiting for?”

Cayden looked like he was blushing a little. “I dunno. I’m just... I’m nervous I guess.”

An evil smile came to Becky’s face which she quickly tried to hide. Maybe the more nervous she made him the longer he would stay.

She picked up her bowl and twisted her body around in the tub, leaning her chest into the side pushing some of the suds over its edge.

“Here, have a candy!” She offered, thrusting her hand out over one of his partially exposed thighs, dripping bath water onto his leg. Surprised, he covered the base of his crotch with one hand, unsure of what she could see from her angle.

“Uhh... umm... alright.” He grabbed a Fuzzy Peach candy from the bowl and eyeing it for a moment plopped it into his mouth.

Becky rotated back into her previous position, leaning back into the tub and setting the bowl down. She forced herself to keep her chest out of the water for a few seconds as she did so, but that was all she could manage, her own nerves forcing her body down again.

“So do you like Fuzzy Peaches Cayden?” She tried to ask it seductively, but did a poor job.

“Yeah. They’re pretty good.”

“Would you like my peach Cayden? Mine isn’t fuzzy...” She wanted to ask this so badly, but it never crossed from her mind to her lips.

Emboldened by the privacy of their strange situation, and trying to increase his nervousness, Becky raised her legs out of the water. She rested each of her calves on either side of the tub, her thighs just poking up out of the pink bubbles. She lowered a hand into the water to protect her pussy as her lips parted just a crack from her legs being spread so wide. There were still plenty of bubbles to shield her naked body but knowing that her privates were so open with Cayden so close she felt very exposed and extremely naughty. She couldn’t help but cover herself.

Cayden watched all this with great interest but kept looking away for brief moments, his shyness and politeness getting the better of his curiosity.

Becky grabbed her can and finished the last of its sweet contents. She dropped the can into the tub. Its light smack against the water made her giggle. Seeing a toy she could play with she submerged it under the water. Large bubbles of air burst to the surface as the can filled with water. Becky then raised her hand out of the tub and poured the water between her knees, as high as she could. The falling water pushed the soapy bubbles away, making a small hole. She did this again and again, making the hole wider and giving Cayden a small window below the surface to her bare skin below. Becky kept a tight hold of her crotch, not sure of what Cayden could see. She wasn’t even paying attention to him. She was just trying her hardest to innocently play in the tub.

But she was bored with her can now. She pressed her calves into the sides of the tub to lift her thighs closer to the water’s surface. In doing so her head began to dip below the surface, her butt no longer supporting her upper body as it moved higher into the tub. To compensate she grabbed the edges of the tub with both of her hands, supporting herself and lifting herself higher. Her body just broke the surface of the water, the bubbles the only protection her naked skin was offered. Looking down at her own body she could faintly make out her nipples and belly button under her thin pink barrier. The bubbles were slowly popping against her skin and sliding off the sides of her body to re-enter the water.

The sound of pee hitting the water startled Becky and she lowered herself into the bath again. Looking over at Cayden she found him staring up at the ceiling, a happy look on his face as he relieved himself. Becky scrunched up her face. It had taken her a lot of courage to do all that and now she didn’t even know how much he had seen, if anything!

Becky pushed the water around as Cayden finished up. He pulled up his boxers while still sitting down, then rose and did up his pants. He flushed and took a step toward the door. Becky almost panicked. She didn’t want him to go. When was the next time she would have him alone like this?

“Wait!” She said frantically. He stopped, but appeared cautious. She thought about telling him to wash his hands, but that was dumb. Maybe she could work up enough courage for one more display.

“Umm... yeah?”

“I think I’m done. Could you get me a towel?”

“There’s some right there.” Cayden pointed at the towel rack on one side of the room.

“No, those are sucky. Could you go into my room and grab one of my towels? One of the princess ones? Pretty please?” She batted her eyes trying to win him over.

“Oh... kay. Just a minute.”

Cayden left the bathroom but also left the door open behind him. She quickly stood up in the tub, water dripping off of her, bubbles cascading down her naked body. Becky’s heart was racing. But she couldn’t just expose herself like this. Not only did she not feel brave enough, it would be too weird. Too obvious and forced. But she wanted to do something.

After her body began to cool in the air she crouched back down into the water. But her body was less protected than before so she tucked her body into her knees and scooped some bubbles up around her. The boys were just as loud as always and with the door open she could hear them easily. They were joking around and laughing as usual. She still wanted to know what they had said about her panties but she was sure she had missed that opportunity by now.

She sat crouched much longer than she thought she should. Her towels were in plain sight in her room. What was taking Cayden so long? But before her patience wore out or her nerves grew too much he came back holding one of her Disney beach towels.

Becky almost launched herself out of the tub to grab it, but held back.

“Can you, um... hold it out for me?” Yes, this could work!

“I guess...” Cayden replied hesitantly.

He approached the tub, unraveling the thin towel. Grabbing it by its long edge he stretched it out in front of him for Becky to step into.

Taking a deep breath, Becky stood in the bathtub, her hands over her chest. She stared into Cayden’s eyes. He raised the towel so that it hid her body from his view, never breaking contact with her gaze. Becky was again disappointed. Where was her bad-boy? He was too much of a gentleman. Although she quickly realized that was just another reason she could love him.

She knelt down quickly to pull the plug on the drain. Then she slowly stepped out onto the mat on the floor. Cayden was now looking away, still holding the towel, expecting her to grab it.

Willing to push the limits just a bit further, Becky placed her arms at her sides. “Could you cover me?”

Cayden looked back at her and swallowed. He clearly was easy to order around, even if he was a bit shy.

Cayden stepped forward and wrapped the towel around Becky, meeting his arms behind her body, almost hugging her. But Becky’s arms were against her sides. She couldn’t grab the towel like that. He waited, expecting her to, but it took Cayden a few awkward seconds to realize this, their bodies inches away from each other. He pulled away to reassess.

He forgot the position they were in as he did so. Becky stood before him completely naked. He pulled the towel away, making Becky flash her entire body at him! His eyes widened as he realized his mistake. Seeing that look, Becky shook with both fear and delight. She knew he had seen her now! Even if only for a moment, he had seen her naked!

He hurriedly brought the towel against her body again, this time forcing his hands under her arms. She hung them limply, offering no assistance. He met his hands together in the back and grabbed both ends with one hand. It then took him a few clumsy seconds to cover Becky’s small breasts, the towel drooping down the front of her body, pink nipples pointing out at him. He grabbed at the front, distracted by her breasts and trying not to touch her pale exposed skin. As the top edge of the towel slid up over her sensitive nipples Becky smiled slightly and finally helped him, grabbing the towel. It ended up falling away in the back, but covered her front quite well.

“Sorry.” Cayden blurted out, as nervous as ever.

“Why’s that?” Becky asked, playing clueless and innocent.

“Um.” He stood there uncertain of what to say. He did not want to admit anything if he didn’t have to. Instead he covered his crotch with his hands and left without saying another word.

Becky sighed happily, finally able to release her anxiety. She had done it! Her crush, of all people, had been the first boy to see her naked! Well, on purpose anyway. And her brother didn’t count.

Becky stepped forward and eyed herself in the mirror. She dropped her towel to take in what Cayden had just seen. She knew she didn’t have much to offer, but she hoped Cayden had liked what he saw. She swung her shoulders back and forth, imagining her large bouncing boobs sway in the mirror. She contemplated why he grabbed his crotch at the end. Maybe he hadn’t actually finished peeing, as nervous as he was.

Laughter could be heard coming from the living room. Becky looked over at the door. She was standing in the bathroom admiring her nudity with the door wide open!

She hopped over to the door to close it but stopped halfway. She was having fun! Screw mom and dad, she didn’t even care when they came home anymore. She had pushed herself farther than ever. Why did she have to stop now?

She backed away from the door, her body beginning to tremble again. She didn’t know what she was doing but she liked it. This was exciting! Slowly picking her towel up off the floor she dried her body, watching herself in the mirror as she did it. She could be caught again at any moment.

She was going to enjoy this weekend. She knew it.

Last edited by uzaho; 03-12-2013 at 07:53 AM.
uzaho is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk