Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 06-06-2023, 01:13 PM   #451
Colonel_Wedgie

Chew up half a banana and set it aside, chew up another half and jerk off with it as lube. When you cum, cum into the chewed up banana and mix it together. Then eat the chewed up banana/cum concoction.

DM for snap/kik/telegram

Likes: Wedgies, Piss, Pissing in pants/diaper, Shitting in pants/diaper, Hidden Public, Underwear, Socks, Messy/Gunge

Hard Limits: Social Suicide, Illegal, Face,
Family and Friends, Public, Permanent, Vomit, Extreme Pain, Blood, Blackmail, Hardcore Scat

I have: Boxer Briefs and Goodnites
Colonel_Wedgie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2023, 11:18 AM   #452
RealPiggy

Location: What are places but geographical locations. Am I right?

Mash up a bananas into a pair of socks and take a short walk around before removing and eating the mush
Likes: humilation, being degraded, being called fat/pig/cow, cunt busting, nipple/breast torture, wedgies, drooling, dehumanizing, anal torture/stuffing, bully dares, light bondage, body writing, enemas.

Limits: Scat, Pee, Public, Extreme Pain, Spanking, Swirlie, ATM. NO RACEPLAY

My Toys: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/album.ph...ictureid=77772

Kik:Realpiggy
I respond best to cruel messages than "hi's"

https://www.kinktalk.com/talk/media/pig-ass.145175/
RealPiggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2023, 01:33 PM   #453
hellothere

Peel a banana and put half down the front and half down the back of your underwear for the day.
Old 07-08-2023, 06:31 AM   #454
IgnoreMe

Bananas make a good facial mask. Mash some yogurt into a banana with your feet. Spread it on your face and leave it for half an hour.

I dislike - making mistakes, cold showers, spending money, same old same old dares.

My limits include - full public, licking (anything unhygienic), clamps

I don't have any skirts, heels, or kinky toys.
IgnoreMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2023, 05:00 AM   #455
RandomStranger

Right let’s get two bananas, we can put one in our ass and put in i front of our mouths, we can now get going deepthrowting one and doing anal with the other for 20 minutes, then it’s just until you can make them all mushy and a great mess. Please can my dare involve anal
M/21/Bi
I will do any dice dare PM’d to me as long as it is within limits

KIK: NeedDares
Toys and Clothing Clothing (lingerie and normal pictures)
RandomStranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2023, 11:00 AM   #456
Victoria85
getDare Devil

Do this dare:
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=53292
And post a report about it on that thread
Punishments: pee, enemas, humiliation, exposure, diapers
Limits: Face, Scat, Full public, F/F/Work
Full l/l | PM Dares | Toys | Rules

Victoria85 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2023, 05:45 PM   #457
FoxyFemboy

A pretty lazy dare, so plenty of punishments for you! Your task is to first half fill a large bottle with your pee. Microwave and mash up the bananas until they're a sloppy consistency and get them into that plastic bottle as well. Soda bottles work best for what's about to come up. Now, you'll be lubing up the entrance of the bottle thoroughly before inserting it into you slightly, really trying to push a firm seal against your ass. Best to try and do this in a position you'll be able to easily tip your body so that gravity helps in keeping the bottle's contents against your hole. Now as you can - and I know this can be rather awkward - try and squeeze the contents of the bottle into you. Keep going even if you have to crumple the bottle, even if you start to feel air enter you. Just keep pushing. Be slow about it though. I don't want you to hurt yourself.

Either way, you should at least have some banana-pee inside of you. You'll be holding that for the next hour, and during this time you'll eat a couple bananas through your food hole too.

It's up to you if you remain diapered for this hour or not, but if not then I hope that confidence holds up.
Dislikes: Pain, denial, pics, chastity, unimaginative tasks.
Limits: Rough anal, family, full public.
FoxyFemboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2023, 06:31 PM   #458
Ponies
Silly Little Filly

Peel 5 bananas and create a large cavity going mostly though them to create a nice sized channel that can hold at least an ounce (a metal straw works pretty well)

you will stuff each banana with the following and use a bit of the leftover banana to seal it

Chocolate sause
vegetable oil
Castor oil
creamy horseradish
very hot hot sauce

put them on a plate and turn it to shuffle them up until you don't know which is which. you will then eat one each hour (and re-shuffle) until you get the Chocolate banana. Maybe you will get lucky! (I hope not!)

Loves: MLP, pics, cute things, acting girly, xdressing, embarrassing shopping, wetting
Likes: Rules, hypnosis, age play, makeup, humiliation, spankings, public
Limits: friends & family, live cam, public nudity

PM Dares | My Rules
Surprise Me!
Today's Role Rules: Mare

Kik: poniesgd
please turn me into an uncontrolled bedwetter
Ponies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2024, 05:59 AM   #459
tripers
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to tripers Send a message via Yahoo to tripers

Loosen up your asshole until you can easily slide your fingers in and out without too much resistance (usually at least 30-45 minutes of stretching should do it). Drizzle some chocolate syrup in your ass (if you want to be a little quicker about it a funnel will work too). Now slide in a peeled banana and some whipped cream to top it off.

Use a dildo or other phallic item to pump your ass until you can feel the banana has turned to mush and mixed with the syrup and whipped cream. Insert a butt plug and hold for 15 minutes while masturbating.

Kik: tripers

PM Dares
tripers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2024, 09:56 AM   #460
hail

Freeze one banana until it is hard. Put one banana in your ass and use the frozen banana to push it further in. After you done that use the frozen banana as a dildo.

Likes: Masturbation, private, tord, female panties, semi-public (public toilet, female panties), chance of being caught, messy, pee
Dislikes: wear cummy underwear, stuffed bras
Soft Limit: hook up, pics, cum eating, buy panties & toys online, scat
Hard Limit: Family, friends, public, illegal, video, face, anal, buy panties & toys in shop
hail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2024, 01:27 PM   #461
hellothere

For breakfast, peel a banana and put the peel in the front of your underwear. Cover the banana in peanut butter and then put it on the ground. Eat it all using just your mouth, no hands. Make sure to clean the ground completely with your tongue.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
above dare, banana, food, messy, person