Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-05-2010, 03:39 PM   #1
LilyVonPseudonym

Traffic Driving Exhibition

This is one that occurred to me as I came back from Santa Barbara yesterday... I was taking the train back after 2 days of sleeping on a couch in my clothes, and I wanted nothing more to be naked as soon as possible.

The dare is as follows: When you drive from place to place, take off your clothes. You can strip from the waist down (Which is thrilling but perfectly safe, 'cus trust me, nobody is at the right angle to see you from the waist down) or you can strip all the way (Which I did, and which is a lot of fun, but leaves one a lot more exposed, and made me briefly worry about indecent exposure charges).

So as soon as I got to my car in the parking structure, as soon as I knew nobody was around to see, I slipped out of my panties, jeans and shoes and tossed them into the passenger seat. Then, feeling still... restricted, I pondered, looked around a lot more, and stripped out of my top. I sank into the driver's seat and started my car.

My only big scare was when some boys in a car next to me started honking and calling out of the window... I figured my only way of playing this off was to pretend not to notice them and turn into the next parking lot I saw. I put my top back on, deciding I'd keep it on until I got to the freeway, where nobody would be positioned right to see me.

I stayed naked until I pulled up to my street... I had got a phone call on the road from my mother, wondering when I would be home, and I had a suspicion she'd be out gardening, so I decided to play it safe and get dressed before I came up the driveway. I got lucky, there; she WAS gardening, and thus it was good I'd gotten dressed.

So, yeah, lot of fun. Give it a try!

Advertisements
Kink Talk