Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 11-13-2019, 11:58 AM   #1
masochistic-brat

Default Make a cunt cry - 19f

Basically the aim is to try to make me cry. It needs to be realistic and within my limits but I think it would be interesting to see what would and wouldn't make a slut like me cry.

This can be done through pain, spanking, humiliation, name calling, etc, etc. Whatever you can think of (although I do emphasise- nothing stupid, and within limits) Be creative and enjoy torturing me

I will give long detailed reports.

Toys - collar and leash, ankle binds, wrist binds, rope, small dildo that vibrates , larger dildo with shape edges, small buttplug, medium butt plug that has a suction end, ball gag, eye mask, nipple clamps with bells, nipple clamps with chain connecting them, clit vibrator, suction cups, flogger, pacifier, household stuff

I live in a house with 3 housemates

Have fun trying to break the whore
Xxx
masochistic-brat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2019, 12:01 PM   #2
just.for.fun01
Prodigy

Can your housemates help?
Does this have to be something you can do in your room alone??

My Challenges
What’s one more day
http://https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=400279
Chasity/Denial Weight Loss Challenge
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=404467
just.for.fun01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2019, 12:08 PM   #3
masochistic-brat

Quote:
Originally Posted by just.for.fun01 View Post
Can your housemates help?
Does this have to be something you can do in your room alone??
I dont want my housemates to know anything, so either in my room or short amounts of time in the bathroom
Old 11-13-2019, 12:15 PM   #4
KyleLikesRope

How about...

Wearing your ball gag, put your vibrating dildo in your pussy on the max vibrations, and your clit vibrator on max too. Bind your wrists and do not undo the binds or take the vibrators out for a full hour.

Count how many times you cum that hour. After the hour has passed, multiply this number by 10 and flog your pussy that many times (make sure to hit the clit)

If that seems to much you can adjust the time but an hour is a decent round number and we want you crying

Kik: KyleAshKiky

Likes: edging, cum play, light pain, hidden public, dice dares
Dislikes: long-term denial, anal, pics
Limits: Scat, piss, blood, friends/family, face pics, heavy pain
KyleLikesRope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2019, 12:15 PM   #5
luzifell
getDare Adventurer

ok since you want to be tortured to tears we will have to mix humiliation, risk to be caught, pain, and sexual Desperation all in a mix....

1. step: naked. then facing the (not locked) door to your room you put on nipple clamps and connect them to the door (ideally somewhere on the top if possible so your nipples are pulled up, but door handle should work too).
2. step teasing. put your vibrator into your pussy and your plug into your ass. the big one. make sure that both together are barely able to make you cum, or at least bring you really close.
3. step make sure that you have some Impact tool to work your tits and ass ready to grab.
4. step: blindfold and gag added. earplugs or headphones would be a great help.
5. step: start bruising your tits and ass. Since I dont know how much you can usually take, i wont give you numbers.
6. each time you get too close to the edge you may give your nipples and/or clit pain to stop the orgasm from Happening. you may NOT cum until you reported on it, and got a Feedback.

As to the how Long to let this go… until you are unable to sit anymore, and your tits are terrified of having to wear a bra tomorrow again with being so sore…

well hope that will do the trick and turn you into a crying mess

the constant fear of someone Opening the door, seeing you like that, not knowing when it will happen until they rip the clamps off... the constant need to cum but knowing that you cant... and of Course the pain

kik: lucciteaser
loves: tease/denial, edging, humiliation, mindfucking

My orgasms are the property of Leland.
luzifell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2019, 12:17 PM   #6
Andyh

hi there, strip naked and put a nipple clamp with the bell on your clit put on your collar and write anal whore across your boobs and do 50 jumping jacks in your room
Andyh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2019, 12:32 PM   #7
just.for.fun01
Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by masochistic-brat View Post
I dont want my housemates to know anything, so either in my room or short amounts of time in the bathroom
One more question would toothpaste and ice be considered too messy? Don’t want to break any of your limits

My Challenges
What’s one more day
Old 11-13-2019, 12:39 PM   #8
AnonBull1
Distinguished Member

Get a a pair of bottle brushes and some toothpaste, you're going to be getting minty fresh.... Cover both brushes in a good layer of toothpaste, and then additionally squirt some up your ass and up your cunt.
This done, start thrusting into both holes. Between the bristles and the paste, you should on fire and sobbing pretty quickly
AnonBull1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2019, 12:45 PM   #9
masochistic-brat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andyh View Post
hi there, strip naked and put a nipple clamp with the bell on your clit put on your collar and write anal whore across your boobs and do 50 jumping jacks in your room
I stripped naked and put the nipple clamps on. Then I put on my collar and wrote anal whor on my breasts in black marker. The 50 jumping jacks were uncomfortable due the them moving the nipple clamps, and my breasts pulling due the the lack of sports bra. Thank you for the task, it didnt make me cry but I did enjoy it
Old 11-13-2019, 12:46 PM   #10
masochistic-brat

Quote:
Originally Posted by just.for.fun01 View Post
One more question would toothpaste and ice be considered too messy? Don’t want to break any of your limits
I dont have any ice but toothpaste is okay
Old 11-13-2019, 01:09 PM   #11
Kguy3

So you really want to cry.

First start by attaching the nipple clamps with bells to your nipples then insert your plug into your ass and keep it there. Next put on the ball gag and the collar. After that insert the vibrating dildo into your pussy and secure the clit vibrator to you clit then use some rope to make a crotch rope and make it tight. For the last of the prep work place one part of the nipple clamps with the chain on your clit if you can if not somewhere else that will hurt and the other end to something secure that won’t move and if you have any rope left use a row of clothes pegs to attach the rope so when pulled will rip the pegs off.

Now that is done bind your ankles together then your wrists as soon as the vibrators are on. You will now stay like that for 2 hours and count how many time you came. If you lose track or don’t count when the two hours are up rip both pairs of nipple clamps off without opening them and to end regardless of if you counted rip the rope off as hard as you can. (If you didn’t have enough rope before use the rope from the crotch rope)

Kik: kguy358
Kguy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2019, 02:00 PM   #12
masochistic-brat

Quote:
Originally Posted by KyleLikesRope View Post
How about...

Wearing your ball gag, put your vibrating dildo in your pussy on the max vibrations, and your clit vibrator on max too. Bind your wrists and do not undo the binds or take the vibrators out for a full hour.

Count how many times you cum that hour. After the hour has passed, multiply this number by 10 and flog your pussy that many times (make sure to hit the clit)

If that seems to much you can adjust the time but an hour is a decent round number and we want you crying
I put on my ball gag first, then the vibrating dildo and the clit vibrator, before I bound my arms behind my back. I did this for an hour like you said.

The first part of the hour wasnt to bad. Then I came for the first time. After that I was more sensitive and it took less time for me to cum. It took less and less time after each time I came. I came 5 times.

I then used my flogger on my clit 50 times, I made sure to aim directly on the clit. If a hit didnt I re-did it.

Whilst I didn't cry, I did really enjoy this task, so thank you for it.
The following user says Thank You to masochistic-brat for this post:
Old 11-13-2019, 04:11 PM   #13
just.for.fun01
Prodigy

Ok start with 3 edges
Now put a good amount of toothpaste on each nipple, your clit and pussy lips
Nipple clamps with the chain connecting them on your nipples
Put your clit vibe on your clit
Put one of your butt plug in (witch one is up to you)
Put your ball gag in
Now set a timer for 30 minutes (don’t start yet and alarm silenced)
Use your bigger dildo with sharp edges smothered with toothpaste (if you will use inside if not apply more on your pussy lips and tits then use the dildo dry) and you are now to turn your clit vibe on high start the timer and make it where you can’t see it and now you can’t stop playing with your dildo or turn the vibe off until the timer goes off the catch is you won’t know when it’s done so if you stop before it’s done you will be punished if you go over good for you you don’t get any more punishment also if you have an orgasm you must keep going or be punished if you don’t cum and you are under the timer....well pm me if you need a punishment also remember what the timer was at if you did...if you forgot the alarm you also deserve a punishment

I hope you enjoy and I look forward to a report

My Challenges
What’s one more day
Old 11-13-2019, 04:15 PM   #14
athmarr
Distinguished Member

Can’t promise it’ll make you cry, but hopefully enjoy it all the same. Read it all to check you’ve got everything before you begin, or you’re going to have to get it in whatever state you’re in when you reach that part.

First off, strip naked and put in your medium plug. Then your ball gag, and then clamp your nipples with the bells. Finally, kneeling in front of a mirror with legs spread put a sucker on your clit.

Without removing the sucker play with your clit and nipples for 10 mins (try using your vibe on the outside of the suction cup if no ideas).

Then take off the nipple clamps for 30s, put them back on rotated 90 degrees, remove the suction cup and with a rubber band snap your clit 10 times. If you flinch enough the bells make a sound it doesn’t count and should be done again. Reapply the suction cup for another 5 mins, rotate clamps and repeat until you’ve done 30 snaps on your clit without flinching too much.

A nice test of self control along with your pain.
Old 11-13-2019, 07:13 PM   #15
masochistic-brat

Quote:
Originally Posted by luzifell View Post
ok since you want to be tortured to tears we will have to mix humiliation, risk to be caught, pain, and sexual Desperation all in a mix....

1. step: naked. then facing the (not locked) door to your room you put on nipple clamps and connect them to the door (ideally somewhere on the top if possible so your nipples are pulled up, but door handle should work too).
2. step teasing. put your vibrator into your pussy and your plug into your ass. the big one. make sure that both together are barely able to make you cum, or at least bring you really close.
3. step make sure that you have some Impact tool to work your tits and ass ready to grab.
4. step: blindfold and gag added. earplugs or headphones would be a great help.
5. step: start bruising your tits and ass. Since I dont know how much you can usually take, i wont give you numbers.
6. each time you get too close to the edge you may give your nipples and/or clit pain to stop the orgasm from Happening. you may NOT cum until you reported on it, and got a Feedback.

As to the how Long to let this go… until you are unable to sit anymore, and your tits are terrified of having to wear a bra tomorrow again with being so sore…

well hope that will do the trick and turn you into a crying mess

the constant fear of someone Opening the door, seeing you like that, not knowing when it will happen until they rip the clamps off... the constant need to cum but knowing that you cant... and of Course the pain
I was curious as to how long this would take me so I put on a timer before i began. It ended up being 1 hour 57 minutes and 23 seconds from the start (including setting up) until I pressed stop.

First I stripped, then I put on my nipple clamps with the chain. I then used my rope to tie to the chain and a peg at the top of my door, so my nipples were pulled upward even when on my tip toes.

Then I put in the vibrating dildo and big buttplug. Both made me extremely turned on before the impact play even began. The fear of somebody coming in was freaking me out and turning me on at the same time.

I put on the ball gag, then headphones playing white noise loudly on and finally the blindfold.

Then with a wooden spoon I hit my right tit, then my left tit, then my right ass cheek, then my left ass cheek, repeatedly in that order. I really started freaking out someone might hear me as I couldnt tell how loud anything was, but the thought of it turned me on more. By the time my breasts and butt were bruised a few tears had slid down my cheeks. I was so turned on and the edges weren't helping.

I cried a little bit due to this task, and I really enjoyed it so thank you.
The following user says Thank You to masochistic-brat for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
degradation, humiliation, masochist, pain, verbal humiliation