Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 12-15-2011, 04:23 PM   #1
Username87654

Default An Entire Week... -The Sequel

PREVIOUSLY-
Tom, a 16 year old, is left in charge of his 13 year old sister, Alexis, for a week. They decide that it would be fair if they could both invite some friends over to sleepover. Amy invites Anna, Amy, Sarah and Maddie. Tom invites Mark and Conner. Within hours a game of 'Truth Or Dare?' starts between the entire group. It quickly turns dirty with nudity, masturbation, and even oral sex. Maddie admits to have never had an orgasm and chooses Tom to be the one to give it to her, with his tongue. While doing so they are being filmed by Brooke, the 15 year old neighbor girl. She makes everybody stay for the whole week and blackmails the group. She takes photos, makes people have orgasm, and even sends them out in the outdoors naked. The only advantage is that Tom falls for Maddie because of what Brooke has done. Her time at master is cut short when Amy, a mutual friend of Anna and Brooke, takes a video of Brooke masturbating and takes her blackmail. Brooke is now under control. She is tortured by being sent outside, forced to drink her own urine, forced to masturbate, and much more. On the last day Maddie and Tom loose thier virginity to one another and goodbyes are said. Brooke is sent home but is still under control until told otherwise.

THERE IS SO MUCH MORE TO COME!

Read the Orginal Story
Username87654 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2011, 04:25 PM   #2
daremaster 1
getDare God

I am so exited! Your first one was great, this one might be better!
daremaster 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2011, 07:39 PM   #3
Username87654

PART 1

It was the Friday that school got out for Christmas Break that things seemed to spark up again. Things seemed perfect: It was the last day of school for weeks, it was lightly snowing, I had an amazing girlfriend. I felt I had it all. In these last few months nothing had happened between any of us. Maddie and I just kept the relationship where it should be, we kissed and held hands and all but no sex. I hadn't even seen a girl naked in months. For a little while after the unforgettable week, Alexis and I would sometimes share moments together where we would masturbate together or any other sexual stuff. Those moments grew further apart until they just stopped happening. It had been a while since that had happend.

The clock read '12:18AM'. I wasn't tired, I had drinking lots of caffeine in anticipation of staying up late tonight. I sat in front of my computer engaged in several social networking site, just wasting time. 3 knocks on my door grabbed my attention. At first I though it was nothing, until a forth knock told me I should acknowledge them. I closed out the Internet tab on my computer and opened my door. Standing in my doorway was Alexis. She was wearing purple pajama bottoms and a green tank top.
"How can I help you?" I asked.
"Just bored, wanna chill?" she asked.
It was strange how much that unforgettable week had changed out relationship. She changed from my pesky little sister into a friend I could honestly talk to anything about. She was now 14 and certainly seemed more mature, her breast had grown and she got taller. She was certainly turning into a women.
"Come in, then." I said
She came in sitting on my bed while I sat at my desk. For a while we just talked, we talked about anything and everything.
The topic quickly changed when she said. "Amy wanted to know if we could go sleepover at her house this week, you can tell mom and dad you will be at Mark or Connor's house."
"Sure." I said "That will be fun."
I looked forward to it. I loved that group of friends, they all became my best friends. I wasn't sure if it would be anything like that one week in the summer, but it would be fun either way.
"Brooke will be there." Alexis said.
I started laughing. "That's gonna be great!" I said.
"I can't wait." Alexis said. Then she said something I wasn't expecting. "Just the though of it is making me wet."
The room got quite, i was also get horny. I could feel the tent building in my pants.
"Yeah..." I said to break the award silence.
After a few more seconds of awkward silence Alexis said "Do you want to maybe... Ugh" she studdered. "We could masturbate or something.... It's been a while."
I got rock hard at this point
"Sure." I said, acting as if I didn't really care.
She pulled off her tank top as I pulled off my tshirt. I was so happy we were doing this, it had been so long. I stood there watching as she pulled off her white bra. Her breast were much larger than the last I had seen them and her nipples were even larger. She could tell I was starring.
"Wanna feel them?" she asked. I didn't even answer, I just reached out my hands. I felt her hard nipples on her soft breast. They got even harder once I began feeling them.
She interrupted my fun by asking "Well... You gonna strip too?"
I pulled off my jeans. My hard penis was nearly visable through my boxers. She pulled off her pants as I began pulling down my boxers. She looked up just as my penis spring out off the boxers as I pulled them off. She then pulled off her already wet panties. We both stood there taking in the moment.
"What do you want to do? Should we just masturbate or what?" I asked.
"I'm too horny to leave it at just masturbating." she said
"Me too." I admitted.
So we decide what we would do, and it began the best week ever. It would be the week that would top off the week we had this past summer. It would be amazing.
Old 12-16-2011, 07:05 PM   #4
daremaster 1
getDare God

Wow... just amazing! I know it will be great!
Old 12-17-2011, 03:51 PM   #5
Aliciai<3u

Location: England(you know the place where out football sucks)

This will be as good or even better than at first os I hope this will use my twist well cya round

I am epic fail

Please say yes to grammer

Thank you

Sean

Viking- DEATH OR GLORY
Me/you- death please mister
Aliciai<3u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2011, 07:34 PM   #6
Username87654

I should be able to have a new part out later tonight
Old 12-17-2011, 08:18 PM   #7
daremaster 1
getDare God

Quote:
Originally Posted by Username87654 View Post
I should be able to have a new part out later tonight
Thanks for keeping us updated! Most people like that in a author.
Old 12-17-2011, 11:20 PM   #8
Username87654

Sorry guys. I had something kinda important come up. I'll have a new part soon
Old 12-18-2011, 11:22 AM   #9
Aliciai<3u

Fine with me I'm patient

I am epic fail

Thank you

Sean

Viking- DEATH OR GLORY
Old 12-18-2011, 11:37 AM   #10
daremaster 1
getDare God

Quote:
Originally Posted by Username87654 View Post
Sorry guys. I had something kinda important come up. I'll have a new part soon
Its fine, I know it will be worth the wait.
Old 12-19-2011, 12:45 AM   #11
seth18

Send a message via Yahoo to seth18

So Tom is cheating on Maddie with his sister?

Dislikes: You.
Limits: 'You have to cause I say so'
seth18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2011, 02:12 PM   #12
Username87654

PART 2

We both stood naked, not knowing what to say.
"Well the only other option is oral." Alexis said. "Wanna do that?" she asked.
Like any other horny teenage boy I quickly said "Yes."
We had to decide who would be first. We decided that we woud flip a coin, winner would have the first orgasm of the night. I chose tales. Alexis flipped the coin, it landed heads side up. This meant Alexis would be having the first orgasm. She looked up at me, smiling. My mouth watered, I could wait to taste her sweet juices. She layed down on the floor and spread her legs, inviting me in. I took a moment to stare at her soaking wet vagina. It was still shaven. It was bright pink and soaking wet, her clit was begging for me.
"Whenever you're ready." Alexis said.
I leaned in closer to her, taking in the aroma of her aroused vagina. My tongue then touched her vagina lips, filling my mouth with the taste of her juices. The moment seemed surreal. I licked harder, my tongue eventually found her clit. She seemed to be enjoying it. She made quite moans. I suddenly realized what I was doing. I pulled away.
Alexis gave me an odd look.
"What's wrong?" she asked.
"This is wrong. We shouldn't be doing this. You know I have a girlfriend." I said. It was hard to say those words, I wanted to keep this going but it just felt wrong.
"I've talked to Maddie about this before, she's fine with it." Alexis argued.
"But that doesn't make it right." I said.
Still naked, Alexis sighed. She looked disappointed.
"I just wanted to have some fun." she said in a disappointed tone.
"And you will." I said. "We have that sleepover starting tomorrow night. It will be great.
I could tell Alexis knew I was right. She gave in.
"Goodnight." she said as she slid on her clothes. She left my room leaving me alone.

I hated that I had just turned her down. It killed me to turn down a moment which could have been so great. I cared about Maddie too much to do that though. I still sat naked, not even bothering to get changed. I was still rock solid. I knew I couldn't just leave it. I would still cum tonight. I was sure Alexis went back to her room and masturbated too. I sat on my bed, still hard. I grabbed my solid penis with my right hand and slowly began stroking it up and down. In my head were images of what could happen this week. Within a minute, I felt an orgasm approaching. I didn't hold it in. Without even covering, I had a very strong orgasm. I let the 6 spurts of cum freely land on my legs and some on the bed. I sat there for a minute before I cleaned up. It took me a little while to recover from that strong orgasm but I eventually did. I grabbed some tissues from my nightstand and cleaned up the cum. I didn't even bother getting changed and went right to bed, still naked. I slept well, dreaming of this coming week and all it would hold.

Last edited by Username87654; 12-20-2011 at 11:28 AM.
Old 12-19-2011, 03:37 PM   #13
Aliciai<3u

Wow so worth the wait

I am epic fail

Thank you

Sean

Viking- DEATH OR GLORY
Old 12-19-2011, 03:44 PM   #14
daremaster 1
getDare God

I love this story more then the first one. Its great!
Old 12-19-2011, 05:26 PM   #15
Username87654

Glad to see all or you like it. Thanks.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dare, friends, game, sequel, sister