Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 04-19-2011, 02:25 PM   #76
katebabe21

sooo good keep it up Leo i LOVE it!
katebabe21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 02:54 PM   #77
owlart
getDare Devil

Thanks Leo, superb writing! Looking forward to the next installment already!
owlart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 03:21 PM   #78
samtheshrew

Please add me to your spamming list
samtheshrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 09:58 PM   #79
Honestman

Add me too please. I love lesbian stories!! Lol so many feelings and sexuality. please continue!!!
Honestman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2011, 06:49 AM   #80
Leopard
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Female 7. Walk to Katie's

Walk to Katie’s

‘This is my street,’ Katie said as we turned into a quiet cul-de-sac.

Each of the few houses on the dead end street was surrounded by plants and trees; it was a very green street. However, aside from the hum of summer insects, there was no sign of life about.

‘Quiet place,’ I noted.

‘We like the quiet.’ Katie smiled. ‘Good for me, too, dressed like this.’

The entire suburb had been deserted since the bus had dropped us off. Which was indeed lucky for Katie, since she was still only in her bikini. That gave me an idea.

‘Let’s see if your luck holds.’ I grinned, then let go of Katie’s hand, giving her a little push. ‘Walk in front of me, kitty. Show off that cute, round butt.’

Katie gave me a quick look over her shoulder, her face flushed, then began walking down the middle of the empty street, her hips swishing seductively.

Walking along behind her, I really could appreciate the design of Katie’s bikini; the bottoms tied off on each side around the waist, and the “back” part comprised of just a small triangle of blue fabric that dived down and disappeared between the cleft of Katie’s butt cheeks, leaving them perfectly on display. I could see why she’d been so embarrassed to be stripped of her shorts; there was no way I’d walk around in that little, and clearly she hadn’t been planning to, either. But it was a really nice sight, and seeing it was making me even wetter than I had been on the bus.

I couldn’t resist keeping my hands away any more, so I skipped closer and slapped her ass. The resulting smack of the palm of my hand connecting with Katie’s behind echoed through the quiet street, closely followed by a yelp from Katie herself.

Grinning and giving her no time to recover, I reached up and grabbed the ends of the bow that tied Katie’s bikini top behind her neck, and pulled.

Letting out another strangled yelp as she realised what I was doing, Katie’s hands flew to the back of her neck to catch the string before it could fall and leave her breasts exposed.

But that was exactly what I’d been waiting for, and while Katie fumbled with the string at her neck, my hands were already down by her hips, and pulling on the strings on each side of her bottoms.

Both knots came undone, and Katie only just got her hand down in time to catch the front of her bikini bottoms before they fell to the road. As it was, the rear triangle of her bikini thong was left dangling down between her legs. Katie stood there, completely naked from behind, with one hand holding the untied thong over the front of her pussy and her other hand clutching at the untied string of her bikini top. She glared at me over her shoulder as she fumbled to try and tie the string back up with just one hand.

‘You can wear the bikini home,’ I told her sweetly, stepping in even closer, pulling the final knot behind her back free, pressing my fully clothed body against her bare rear. ‘But you’re not allowed to tie any of the strings back up.’

Katie glared at me for a few more seconds, her face the reddest I’d seen it yet.

‘Fine,’ she muttered after a second, then poked her tongue out at me. ‘Better get home fast then!’

Katie set off down the street again, this time moving at an awkward trot, her hands still clinging on to her untied bikini to cover her front.

I was tempted to call out to her to continue her slow, teasing strut, or maybe even to crawl like a kitty cat, but she looked so cute half-jogging down the street, her back and ass completely bare, that I couldn’t help but just follow along, giggling.

By the time Katie came to a stop outside a house near the end of the street and half turned to face me, all I could think about were those last precious bits of her body that Katie had managed to keep hidden from me.

‘This is my house, mew,’ Katie said, looking completely flustered.

Katie’s hands were still clutching the pieces of her bikini to her tightly, and her shoulder bag had slipped down to hang from her forearm - obviously Katie wasn’t willing to uncover long enough to pull the strap back up. I’d been thinking longingly about making her crawl up the driveway, so that I could stare at her pussy and ass the whole way up to her front door, but suddenly that just felt like it was too much. Katie’s eyes looked a little wild, like a stray caught out in civilised light, not knowing where to run, or whether it was safe to do so.

The fire of my arousal faded into a more muted, comfortable warmth. I couldn’t help but want to pull her to me and cuddle her; after all, I wanted to be close to this amazing girl, not humiliate her.

‘Let’s go inside so you can get dressed,’ I said.

I reached out towards Katie’s arm, and for a moment I was sure she would pull away, but she held her ground. Tucking my fingers beneath the strap of her school bag, I lifted it back up onto her shoulder, smiling at her again.

‘Thanky, mew,’ Katie murmured. Her face was still red, but she looked calmer now.

‘How about we get some snacks and curl up on the couch and watch some TV?’ I suggested, hoping she didn’t hate me for making her walk down her street in such a state.

Katie gave me a shy little smile. ‘Sounds good.’

She turned, and I followed her up the driveway and into her house.
Leopard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2011, 07:05 AM   #81
G.J.
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to G.J. Send a message via Yahoo to G.J.

Many <3's for this chapter Leo!

Internet married to meeacaroline as of 12:08:33 am GMT on June 1st 2011
G.J. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2011, 07:27 AM   #82
Embii
getDare Sweetheart

Why are you such an amazing writer?
That is all.
Yeah
, that.
Shh, it's a secret.

Embii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2011, 07:59 AM   #83
Rachie
I am the cutest butterfly ever

Just got caught up on last few chapters (apologies for delay)

Going great, lovely detail. What's going to happen in the house?

Love RACHIE (on iPod)
x x x x

BED HABITS

LOLA.FOX WISHES SHE WAS MY FAVORITE USER <3
Rachie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2011, 08:58 AM   #84
fitzy
getDare Sweetheart

i so love this story brilliant writing leo

i have been a very naughty boy and deservie to be punished
fitzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2011, 10:12 AM   #85
owlart
getDare Devil

Wow, just wow! The story gets better and better Leo!
owlart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2011, 03:16 PM   #86
zac
getDare Sweetheart

I NEED MORE SPAMx :O x
zac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2011, 03:49 PM   #87
honeyness
getDare Sweetheart

Beautiful writing as always - why do you have to be so damn good! You have to keep writing cos I'm addicted to your story and I need my fix xx

19/Female/UK
I will not cam/dare/sub/dom you so don't ask!
But if you want a friendly chat or help on anything at all then drop me a PM

s/M advice Threads of note Ask me Anything
Honey is naturally occuring like other awesome shit like Tornados and Girls with spongy hymens
honeyness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2011, 05:28 PM   #88
katebabe21

absolutely fantastic... you are an amazing writer please keep it up!
katebabe21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2011, 05:33 PM   #89
zoodcat
getDare Sweetheart

Love it so far. I can't wait to read the next chapert and see what happens.
zoodcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2011, 06:13 PM   #90
firenight
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to firenight Send a message via Yahoo to firenight

hoping for more soon
firenight is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk