Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-11-2017, 11:18 AM   #1
Aahbees

Default Long weekend solo vacation dares

First time posting, so if I'm doing this wrong, please let me know.

This July 4th I'm taking a long weekend solo vacation (Friday to Tuesday). Not going to say where for obvious reasons. I've never taken a solo vacation before, but going somewhere nobody knows me, I though a couple dares might be fun.

I'm flying and travelling light, just a backpack for clothes and necessities. I'm going to be staying in a hostel, co-ed dorm style room, bar and common room. I'll be doing mostly touristy stuff during the days, and hopefully bar crawls and nightlife stuff during the night (don't know what yet. The hostel supposedly organizes events but I don't have specifics).

So dares I'm looking for:
simple, basic things I can do or rules I can follow just to make the trip more exciting or help me decide what to do when I wouldn't otherwise be sure (like, if a dare involves going to an art museum, I know to go to an art museum at some point). Or challenges just to help me get outside my comfort zone, in the spirit of a solo trip.

dares I'm not looking for:
nothing that will be dangerous, especially considering I'm travelling alone, so things like getting wasted probably not a good idea any more than jumping off a bridge.
Nothing gross or that will make a mess of the place I'm staying (pee, poop, covering myself in food)
obviously not getting a tattoo or anything.
nothing bondagy. Nothing against it, but I won't have my own room or anything like that, so...
nothing that I'd have trouble explaining away if someone asked.
and generally nothing that will get me kicked out of the hostel or cause other people to complain and so on

hopefully that all makes sense? If not, let me know what I need to fix!! Thanks!

Last edited by Aahbees; 05-11-2017 at 11:53 AM.
Aahbees is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk