getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   Long weekend solo vacation dares (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=306101)

Aahbees 05-11-2017 11:18 AM

Long weekend solo vacation dares

First time posting, so if I'm doing this wrong, please let me know.

This July 4th I'm taking a long weekend solo vacation (Friday to Tuesday). Not going to say where for obvious reasons. I've never taken a solo vacation before, but going somewhere nobody knows me, I though a couple dares might be fun.

I'm flying and travelling light, just a backpack for clothes and necessities. I'm going to be staying in a hostel, co-ed dorm style room, bar and common room. I'll be doing mostly touristy stuff during the days, and hopefully bar crawls and nightlife stuff during the night (don't know what yet. The hostel supposedly organizes events but I don't have specifics).

So dares I'm looking for:
simple, basic things I can do or rules I can follow just to make the trip more exciting or help me decide what to do when I wouldn't otherwise be sure (like, if a dare involves going to an art museum, I know to go to an art museum at some point). Or challenges just to help me get outside my comfort zone, in the spirit of a solo trip.

dares I'm not looking for:
nothing that will be dangerous, especially considering I'm travelling alone, so things like getting wasted probably not a good idea any more than jumping off a bridge.
Nothing gross or that will make a mess of the place I'm staying (pee, poop, covering myself in food)
obviously not getting a tattoo or anything.
nothing bondagy. Nothing against it, but I won't have my own room or anything like that, so...
nothing that I'd have trouble explaining away if someone asked.
and generally nothing that will get me kicked out of the hostel or cause other people to complain and so on

hopefully that all makes sense? If not, let me know what I need to fix!! Thanks!

WetFun101 05-11-2017 11:23 AM

Take an object from someone else staying at the hostel when they're asleep. Use it to make you cum. Put it back without them knowing it

Ibnkd 05-11-2017 11:35 AM

The only underwear you're allowed are thongs on backwards, or you're commando.

Darenoob 05-11-2017 12:22 PM

I'll give you a few ideas. Feel free to adapt or change them if you would enjoy it more that way.

- Dare you to either get a someone's number or hook up every day you're there.
- Dare you to leave your underwear in three different populated tourist locations. Bonus points for wearing a skirt and taking them off right there.
- Dare you to sleep naked/bottomless. If you're sleeping with people in the room, you can get into bed, then strip, and redress under the covers before getting up in the morning.

Aahbees 05-11-2017 12:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WetFun101 (Post 2784640)
Take an object from someone else staying at the hostel when they're asleep. Use it to make you cum. Put it back without them knowing it

This seems kind of rude and invasive. I know I wouldn't want someone doing that to my stuff. I'll have to think about if I can find a way to do it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ibnkd (Post 2784650)
The only underwear you're allowed are thongs on backwards, or you're commando.

lol, I think I'd almost rather go commando... that can be really uncomfortable in jeans and such though...

Aahbees 05-12-2017 11:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darenoob (Post 2784700)
- Dare you to either get a someone's number or hook up every day you're there.

As long as hooking up can be as simple as making out or something, I'd be willing to try for it. I'd feel like I'm leading someone on if I get their number with no intention to call.

Quote:

- Dare you to leave your underwear in three different populated tourist locations. Bonus points for wearing a skirt and taking them off right there.

I think I have some stuff I could leave behind. I don't think I'd be brave enough to go for the bonus points though, I wish!

Quote:

- Dare you to sleep naked/bottomless. If you're sleeping with people in the room, you can get into bed, then strip, and redress under the covers before getting up in the morning.

Bottomless I could do. Completely naked could be a bit risky, trickier to get changed under the covers etc. Would be pretty hot though, so I like the idea!