Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Special > getDare.com

Old 11-11-2005, 04:30 PM   #1
depp
SysOp

Finished up the code for the new site tonight (first time working on it since September). This will be a total front page replacement. The colors are similar to the existing ones however the look is very clean. Truth questions have been added.

Will be launching soon. I just need to test it a bit.

Also, our database will be growing much larger soon. More details to follow.

The -entire- design of the site will change... again... soon... when I replace the forums with our new system. This will take place (I hope) after this latest lunch.
Old 11-12-2005, 09:09 AM   #2
Dontknowhat2say

Awesome, I cant wait!!!
Dontknowhat2say is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2005, 03:58 PM   #3
depp
SysOp

Will be up in a few hours.

It's still in a beta state. I will be changing the color scheme here soon. Also, our database of questions/dares will be getting much larger in coming weeks. More news here.
Old 11-12-2005, 04:25 PM   #4
depp
SysOp

Oops, a few more bugs than first thought (seems I diden't test my scripts in IE). Will be online soon but not today. Updates to follow. Need to resolve something.
Old 11-13-2005, 05:25 AM   #5
depp
SysOp

Hey hey! New site has been up for about 7 hours now. Lookin good. More updates in weeks to follow. :D
Old 11-13-2005, 05:32 AM   #6
depp
SysOp

CRAP. Put up the site earlier only to come home, see how it's working out and find a very large bug. Seems that for the last 7 hours the app would only despense G rated dares reguardless of what was selected. This was due to an error on my part that took place during the move over from my testing server. It is now fixed.
Old 11-14-2005, 02:55 AM   #7
depp
SysOp

Well well well!
New site is up and the new forums are in place! Still have a lot of work to do but the framework is now here.
Old 11-14-2005, 02:56 AM   #8
depp
SysOp

Just fixed some posting bugs. Sorry if you were unable to post earlier. Please make me aware via PM of any issues you are having with anything on the site. (That's if the PM system is working) :-D hehe
Old 11-14-2005, 03:09 AM   #9
AgentGreen

w00t! Looks nice! Very slick. Can't wait to see more.
AgentGreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2005, 01:47 PM   #10
Sum1
Account Banned

Send a message via AIM to Sum1 Send a message via MSN to Sum1 Send a message via Yahoo to Sum1

Oh my god the site actualy looks so extremly lush now!
Sum1 is offline   Reply With Quote