Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Roleplay Dares

Old 08-08-2017, 04:29 PM   #76
sexualfeelings
Distinguished Member

After many attempts to revive this town it has fallen to low to save. The city is closing and all residents are asked to move out. My apologies, to those who had high hopes.
-The mayor.
Likes: Age play, rules, hypnosis, punishments, verbal humiliation, diapers, condescending language, being made to feel dumb, chastity, hidden public, predicaments, being made to prove im not a "big girl"
My Rules
Pm Dares
sexualfeelings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2017, 04:57 PM   #77
Jdelt
Distinguished Member

Default The Belt Shop - Farewell

An ominous rumble causes Jdelt to wake up and glance around. Looking out through the dusty windows of his empty shop, he sees the line of bulldozers grinding the street to rubble, drawing ever closer to his own store. He reflects on the high hopes that drew him to this bustling new metropolis, back when he was just a foolish young man with a dream.

"All I wanted," he thinks. "Was to tease and torment people in chastity and denial. Is that too much to ask?"

He's older now, but not that old. Strength remains in his aged limbs. He could move to a new city, open a new store and start over...maybe this time would be different...maybe with a little luck and hard work...

"Ah fuck it," he says, and lies back down in his chair, hoping for one last nap before the end comes.

Farewell Getdaretopia, you were a vision of a future too bright for this world!

Exposed blackmail victims can be found on my kinktalk!

Likes (as Dominant): games, humiliation, impact play, orgasm control/denial, consensual blackmail, Teamviewer, Qustodio, pet play, public, hidden public
Limits: scat, blood, family, social suicide
Jdelt is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk