Likes, limites in signiture

Likes, Dislikes, Limites

My BDSM Test

My Sex Map
huns221 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2016, 03:59 AM   #32
Ollygrumps
getDare Sweetheart

I'm in for my nude surprise dare any time until Monday.
My likes, dislikes and limits are in my Signature.

Male, 71
Likes: Bondage, Nudism, Public, Photos (with face), Exposure, Humiliation, Spanking.
Dislikes/punishment: Messy, Pee.
Limits: Anal, Family, Pain, Nipple torture, Illegal, Permanent, Long or Boring, Scat, Video chat, Cross dressing, Cum control.
Impossible: I have no underwear. I don't have Kik.

Slave to Ggt65t5. I am his
PM dares: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=77279

Dare pic: http://www.kinktalk.com/talk/album.p...ictureid=80046
Ollygrumps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2016, 10:51 AM   #33
Chadi

I'm in for my Nude Surprise Dare!
likes: messy, blackmail, poo, pee, humiliation, feet, bondage...
limits: pain, public.
Chadi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2016, 09:26 AM   #34
HoustonFlasher

I'm in for my nude surprise dare!

Main limits are family and scat.
HoustonFlasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2016, 07:34 AM   #35
Smilemusic

I'm in for my Nude Surprise Dare.

Like/limits in sig.

Will do the dare next Friday night at midnight.

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown...A&font=cursive

Dislikes: "edging",

Limits: No pics or other identifying things. No fisting/stretching/permanent damage.

Last edited by Smilemusic; 07-17-2016 at 07:36 AM.
Smilemusic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2016, 04:52 PM   #36
Bandana
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smilemusic View Post
I'm in for my Nude Surprise Dare.

Like/limits in sig.

Will do the dare next Friday night at midnight.

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown...A&font=cursive
Very nice. You will find the dare in the SPOILER box, read the first
instructions and then continue with what is written in the block, when
you are standing at the starting place of the dare (you can print it out
or have it ready on a mobile phone so that you don't read it in advance).
Don't care about the chinese text in the box, they are there as signs
to start carry out an instruction and only when finished continue reading
after the chinese text and the next instruction. Every instruction begins
with an "-" sign. Good luck!

-Only begin this dare wearing clothes that you don't care about or can lose or destroy:
shoes, socks, panties, bra, T-shirt, skirt. Also wear a watch to time the events with.
Bring a small (transparent plastic) bag with candles of different colors (at least 10),
lighters or matches (to lit the candles with), and also use the bag to carry your
keys, money, bottle of water etc. Get to the place where you will start your dare walk
and only then read the next command.

Spoiler:
-Only begin this dare wearing clothes that you don't care about or can lose or destroy:
shoes, socks, panties, bra, T-shirt, skirt. Also wear a watch to time the events with.
Bring a small (transparent plastic) bag with candles of different colors (at least 10),
lighters or matches (to lit the candles with), and also use the bag to carry your
keys, money, bottle of water etc. Get to the place where you will start your dare walk
南非语/公用荷兰语 - 巴斯克语 - 孟加拉语 - 加里西亚语/加里斯亚语 - 古吉拉特语 - 豪萨语/豪撒语 - 伊博语 - 埃纳德语/坎那达语/卡纳塔克语 - 纳瓦特尔语 - 旁遮普语 - 克丘亚语/盖丘亚语 - 萨米语 - 泰卢固语/特拉古语/特鲁古语 - 意第绪语/依地语 - 约鲁巴语/优鲁巴语
南非语/公用荷兰语 - 巴斯克语 - 孟加拉语 - 加里西亚语/加里斯亚语 - 古吉拉特语 - 豪萨语/豪撒语 - 伊博语 - 埃纳德语/坎那达语/卡纳塔克语 - 纳瓦特尔语 - 旁遮普语 - 克丘亚语/盖丘亚语 - 萨米语 - 泰卢固语/特拉古语/特鲁古语 - 意第绪语/依地语 - 约鲁巴语/优鲁巴语
-Remove and put your socks next to a traffic sign, visible in the middle of the road or
track. Spend some time near that sign to replace the socks with candle wax for the area
of the skin that the socks covered, by dripping candle wax on your skin on these areas.
Then walk away from the place until you get to the next traffic sign, at least 5 minutes
walk away, then read the next command.
-Remove and put your shoes next to a traffic sign, visible in the middle of the road or
track. Spend some time near that sign to replace the shoes with candle wax for the area
of the skin that the shoes covered, by dripping candle wax on your skin on these areas.
Then walk away from the place in the direction away from your starting point until you
get to the next traffic sign, at least 5 minutes walk away, then read the next command.
-Remove and put your skirt next to a traffic sign, visible in the middle of the road or
track. Spend some time near that sign to replace the skirt with candle wax for the area
of the skin that the skirt covered, by dripping candle wax on your skin on these areas.
Then walk away from the place in the direction away from your starting point until you
get to the next traffic sign, at least 5 minutes walk away, then read the next command.
-Remove and put your T-shirt next to a traffic sign, visible in the middle of the road or
track. Spend some time near that sign to replace the T-shirt with candle wax for the area
of the skin that the T-shirt covered, by dripping candle wax on your skin on these areas.
-Remove and put your bra next to a traffic sign, visible in the middle of the road or
track. Spend some time near that sign to replace the bra with candle wax for the area
of the skin that the bra covered, by dripping candle wax on your skin on these areas.
-Remove and put your panties next to a traffic sign, visible in the middle of the road or
track. Spend some time near that sign to replace the panties with candle wax for the area
of the skin that the panties covered, by dripping candle wax on your skin on these areas.
-Choose a hidden place and remove all wax from your boobs, ass and pussy. Then lit the
candles you have left and edge 3 times. Then replace the wax you removed with candle
wax. Now return to the place where you left your panties.
-Choose a hidden place and remove all wax from your boobs, ass and pussy. Then lit the
candles you have left and edge 1 time. Then replace the wax you removed with candle
wax. Was the panties there? Leave them and return to the place where you left your bra.
candles you have left and edge 1 time. Then replace the wax you removed with candle
wax. Was the bra there? Leave it and return to the place where you left your T-shirt.
wax. Was the T-shirt there? Leave it and return to the place where you left your skirt.
wax. Was the skirt there? Leave it and return to the place where you left your shoes.
wax. Was the shoes there? Leave them and return to the place where you left your socks.
wax. Was the socks there? Then remove the wax on your feet and put the socks on. Try
to find your other clothes and put them on as well if you find them. Your dare is done!
Bandana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2016, 06:09 PM   #37
humiliatedboyslave
getDare Devil

Hi Bandana,
Glad to see you are reviving the thread. I promise another report if you give me another fun nude surprise dare.

Won't do until the weekend though. But that just means you can make it hours long if you want.

Limits: public is cool, but nothing over the top... no pics, no permanent marks/damage, no family, no friends (well maybe), no social suicide

PM Dares - Make me regret this list.

Gym Help

BIRTHDAY BASH
humiliatedboyslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2016, 08:43 AM   #38
Smilemusic

Sorry it took me a few days to recover and write this up. Every time I started I was shocked I did it and couldn't figure out what to say.

Started off wearing a black t-shirt. I didn't have any bra's I don't care about (expensive!) so I went without, and black panties and a knee length old skirt.

First doing the socks and shoes was sort of easy. The road near my house is not too busy at night, but car's come by every once in awhile. It's next to some tree's so I knew I would have a place to hide, but once I caught onto the pattern I remever thinking "He can't really want me to go all the way with this!"

Taking off the skirt was my first "OMG" moment. Pouring the wax really started to hurt but it also reminded me how exposed I was.

Taking off my shirt (since I had no bra) was when I really almost quit. I think I would have except I had already walked so far (been out for at least 30 mins) that I thought "i can't just quit now."

I remeber my hand shaking as I lit the candle thinking I didn't want the light.

Once the wax was on (it hurt!!!!) I recall thinking I dind't even remember what was in this directio nthis far I'd always driven past it. How far until the next road etc...

Being naked I had a little freak out - and it was here that the first car came. I could hear it from far off, and I ran into the tree line (wishing I had shoes).

I made it back to my panties and did the first edging part. I really hate edging I decided.

All my cloths were there as I made it back to them. I was walking alng the side of the road and another car came - hid again behind a giant tree. After the car went by I looked behind me and saw that a house had a straight view of me if anyone was looking.

I have to be honest after the first ediging and wax replacement I decided "f this" and stopped removing and replacing all the wax - it hurt too much and I was feeling terrfied. Sorry!

In all it took me probably an hour and a half to do the dare (I was faster on the way back being naked boobs and butt flopping I even jogged somtimes).

I don't think I did it justice here but I wanted to at least post somthing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bandana View Post
Very nice. You will find the dare in the SPOILER box, read the first
instructions and then continue with what is written in the block, when
you are standing at the starting place of the dare (you can print it out
or have it ready on a mobile phone so that you don't read it in advance).
Don't care about the chinese text in the box, they are there as signs
to start carry out an instruction and only when finished continue reading
after the chinese text and the next instruction. Every instruction begins
with an "-" sign. Good luck!

Spoiler:
-Remove and put your socks next to a traffic sign, visible in the middle of the road or
track. Spend some time near that sign to replace the socks with candle wax for the area
of the skin that the socks covered, by dripping candle wax on your skin on these areas.
Then walk away from the place until you get to the next traffic sign, at least 5 minutes
walk away, then read the next command.
-Remove and put your shoes next to a traffic sign, visible in the middle of the road or
track. Spend some time near that sign to replace the shoes with candle wax for the area
of the skin that the shoes covered, by dripping candle wax on your skin on these areas.
-Remove and put your skirt next to a traffic sign, visible in the middle of the road or
track. Spend some time near that sign to replace the skirt with candle wax for the area
of the skin that the skirt covered, by dripping candle wax on your skin on these areas.
-Remove and put your T-shirt next to a traffic sign, visible in the middle of the road or
track. Spend some time near that sign to replace the T-shirt with candle wax for the area
of the skin that the T-shirt covered, by dripping candle wax on your skin on these areas.
-Remove and put your bra next to a traffic sign, visible in the middle of the road or
track. Spend some time near that sign to replace the bra with candle wax for the area
of the skin that the bra covered, by dripping candle wax on your skin on these areas.
-Remove and put your panties next to a traffic sign, visible in the middle of the road or
track. Spend some time near that sign to replace the panties with candle wax for the area
of the skin that the panties covered, by dripping candle wax on your skin on these areas.
candles you have left and edge 3 times. Then replace the wax you removed with candle
wax. Now return to the place where you left your panties.
wax. Was the panties there? Leave them and return to the place where you left your bra.
wax. Was the bra there? Leave it and return to the place where you left your T-shirt.
wax. Was the T-shirt there? Leave it and return to the place where you left your skirt.
wax. Was the skirt there? Leave it and return to the place where you left your shoes.
wax. Was the shoes there? Leave them and return to the place where you left your socks.
wax. Was the socks there? Then remove the wax on your feet and put the socks on. Try
to find your other clothes and put them on as well if you find them. Your dare is done!

Dislikes: "edging",

Limits: No pics or other identifying things. No fisting/stretching/permanent damage.
Smilemusic is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Smilemusic for this post:
Old 07-25-2016, 09:29 AM   #39
Bandana
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smilemusic View Post
Sorry it took me a few days to recover and write this up. Every time I started I was shocked I did it and couldn't figure out what to say.

Started off wearing a black t-shirt. I didn't have any bra's I don't care about (expensive!) so I went without, and black panties and a knee length old skirt.

(...)

I don't think I did it justice here but I wanted to at least post somthing.
Thanks for the report, a great read!

I guess you're not too experienced with wax play, and didn't make it easy for yourself picking candles with low melting temps. If you had done that, it would have been a little bit easier...

Anyway, great that you did it as far as you did, despite the painful wax. I assure you, pain wasn't intended, cheap candles with different colors are usually lower in temp. It was also intended to be done somewhere closer to trees to hide in, so you took much greater risks than intended there as well.

Maybe next dare will be more comfortable having made this experience!
Bandana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2016, 09:53 PM   #40
tugwell

I'm in for my Nude Surprise Dare! my likes and limits are in my signature
tugwell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2016, 05:05 PM   #41
Edge7055

I'm in for my nude dare surprise

Like and limits in signature
Edge7055 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2016, 01:26 PM   #42
WineRozze

All my likes are in signature and please I want it in night-time!

KIK:Winerozze

Like: Edge, forest dares,sleeping dare, urethral and sounding.
Don't like: messy, friend and family involve
WineRozze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2016, 05:23 PM   #43
Vergil813

Likes in the my signature. Plan on doing it either tonight or tomorrow night.

Limits/Dislikes: pain, anal, eating, family, friends, cross-dressing, pee/poop, toothpaste, permanent, showing face

Feel free to send me any dares to help me learn.

PM me "push-ups" or "set-ups" and I will do 25, "naked" and I will strip for 60 minutes, "Snapchat" or "Kik" with yours and I will add you, "Pic" I will send you a pick as soon as I see it (snapchat or kik).
Vergil813 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2016, 08:16 AM   #44
kpts4tv

My likes and limits are also in my sig!

Semi-public, nudity, masturbating, some risk, dice dares, edging/denial.
MAYBE: Public, humiliation, extended dares, underwear related, clothing control.
DISLIKES: Messy, illegal.
LIMITS: Permanent, extreme pain, photos, family, very illegal, physically dangerous.

23/m/US
kpts4tv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2017, 11:20 AM   #45
churroboy101
getDare Sweetheart

likes and limits in my sig

PM dares
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=79830

toys/outfits I have access too
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92712

my house rules, please read before daring me
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92005

please call this slut "Slutty whore Danielle"

this sissy is stuck with panties, please don't make my dare just wear panties cause that my normal now

23/male/bi
churroboy101 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bag, surprise, woods