Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 05-10-2016, 01:01 PM   #16
Bandana
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Hi, I just added this to the dare:
(Add a countdown to the start of your dare and the stop for more dares to be sent to you!
Visit this web page:
http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/create
Then post the link to the timer to show when you will start the dare, it's as simple as that! )

I noticed that all of you (except one) missed the time detail (when you are planning to do the dare), so it would be great if you added a timer or at least stated a date or similar when your deadline is, so people knows and can post dares to you before it is too late!
Bandana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2016, 11:03 AM   #17
Bandana
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by marystoy View Post
i am in for my nude surprise dare!

sissy trisha's dare start time

Loves: public humiliation/bondage,makeup,corner time, crossdressing, dress shopping, unusual hair styles & colors, Heels, mouth soaping

Likes: collar & leash, pain,predicament bondage, long lasting humiliation, anal, lines

Dislikes: pee, age play

Limits: toilet, family, kids, scat, pictures
Ok, looks like 1 day + 19 hours left until marystoy's dare will start, so let's write and post some dares before that time runs out, GetDarers!

After that, time goes out for another GetDarer:
Quote:
Originally Posted by steve101 View Post
I'm in for my Nude Surprise Dare!

My likes/Limits are in my signature.

Countdown

Last edited by Bandana; 05-11-2016 at 11:25 AM.
Old 05-11-2016, 02:10 PM   #18
heheeh

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown...7&font=cursive

here is my countdown, !

Last edited by heheeh; 05-11-2016 at 02:14 PM.
heheeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2016, 03:13 AM   #19
humiliatedboyslave
getDare Devil

My timer start for this weekend. Sent earlier post and if more items should be brought on the dare, let me know ahead of time so I can be sure to have them. And I don't mind if this goes longer than an hour since it's the first time this year getting to have some fun outside now that it's warming up!

http://www.timeanddate.com/counters/...msg=Dare%20Day

Limits: public is cool, but nothing over the top... no pics, no permanent marks/damage, no family, no friends (well maybe), no social suicide

PM Dares - Make me regret this list.

Gym Help

BIRTHDAY BASH
humiliatedboyslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2016, 05:07 AM   #20
Squidmaster

I'm in for my Nude Surprise Dare!
Likes/Limits in the signature, Here's the countdown

Last edited by Squidmaster; 05-12-2016 at 05:11 AM.
Squidmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2016, 05:58 AM   #21
Bandana
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by heheeh View Post
Have fun:
Spoiler:
南非语/公用荷兰语 - 巴斯克语 - 孟加拉语 - 加里西亚语/加里斯亚语 - 古吉拉特语 - 豪萨语/豪撒语 - 伊博语 - 埃纳德语/坎那达语/卡纳塔克语 - 纳瓦特尔语 - 旁遮普语 - 克丘亚语/盖丘亚语 - 萨米语 - 泰卢固语/特拉古语/特鲁古语 - 意第绪语/依地语 - 约鲁巴语/优鲁巴语
南非语/公用荷兰语 - 巴斯克语 - 孟加拉语 - 加里西亚语/加里斯亚语 - 古吉拉特语 - 豪萨语/豪撒语 - 伊博语 - 埃纳德语/坎那达语/卡纳塔克语 - 纳瓦特尔语 - 旁遮普语 - 克丘亚语/盖丘亚语 - 萨米语 - 泰卢固语/特拉古语/特鲁古语 - 意第绪语/依地语 - 约鲁巴语/优鲁巴语
-Take the paper roll and make a bikini of, stuff extra paper to tits.
Use a minimum of tape to make it stay on your body while moving around.
-Paint your nails with the marker, including toes.
-Paint your lips black.
-Paint a black triangle on your bikini panties (pussy) and cirkles with nipples (tits) on bra.
-Write "SISSY GIRL" on your belly.
-Walk around and find and pick 3 different souveniers; man maid objects (not yours), dressed this way,
in 3 different places (> 2 minutes walk from each other).
-Done!
Old 05-13-2016, 05:56 AM   #22
Bandana
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by marystoy View Post
i am in for my nude surprise dare!

sissy trisha's dare start time

Loves: public humiliation/bondage,makeup,corner time, crossdressing, dress shopping, unusual hair styles & colors, Heels, mouth soaping

Likes: collar & leash, pain,predicament bondage, long lasting humiliation, anal, lines

Dislikes: pee, age play

Limits: toilet, family, kids, scat, pictures
Here's a dare, have fun! :
Spoiler:
-Insert the 3 candles, taped together, and tie them in place in your sissy pussy.
-Tie a collar and tie the other end to the candles and balls/dick, behind your back, tight.
-Tie the bottle from your balls.
-Place 4 clothespegs on your nipples.
-Hide your bag in a safe place with the cutting tool available.
-Tie your wrists together behind your back using the tape. Can't get free without cutting tool...
-Your mission is to get to the place where you left your clothes.
-Then return to cut yourself free!
-Done!
Old 05-14-2016, 06:03 AM   #23
Bandana
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by humiliatedboyslave View Post
My timer start for this weekend. Sent earlier post and if more items should be brought on the dare, let me know ahead of time so I can be sure to have them. And I don't mind if this goes longer than an hour since it's the first time this year getting to have some fun outside now that it's warming up!

http://www.timeanddate.com/counters/...msg=Dare%20Day
Here is a dare for you, enjoy!
Spoiler:
-Light the 3 candles and dig them down so that they stay standing and burning
in the middle of the track, 200 long steps between.
-Give yourself an enema using the bottle, hold the liquid in!
-Attach 4 clothespegs to your nipples and 2 to your balls.
-Tie a rope to your dick (erected) then tape around, then tie the other end to your neck like a collar.
-Tie a second rope to your neck collar, ending in a loop midpoint behind your back.
-Tie up your hands with the tape behind your back, hold up by the rope loop attached to your collar.
-Walk around and put out the fire with your enema liquid, alternatively pee to do that.
-If you failed by any reason, then walk 10 laps around the first and last candles.
-Ready? Get free by cutting your bondage rope and tape with your knife or scissors.
-Finished!
Old 05-14-2016, 07:18 AM   #24
Emma_Larsson!

Im in for my Nude surprise dare.
Likes are in my signature
Limits must be open public
I will do this in the forrest
And my deadline: http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown...ont=hand&csz=1

Last edited by Emma_Larsson!; 05-14-2016 at 08:49 AM.
Emma_Larsson! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2016, 01:52 PM   #25
Bandana
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emma_Larsson! View Post
Im in for my Nude surprise dare.
Likes are in my signature
Limits must be open public
I will do this in the forrest
And my deadline: http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown...ont=hand&csz=1
Ok, you have some time to prepare...

Here is a dare, not to be read until nude and ready!
Spoiler:
-Start by masturbating to an edge with fingers, but no cumming the whole dare!

If you cum at any time before the dare is finished, then you have to do a penalty dare: (Penalty dare: If you came, you have to do this: Go to a road where there are cars in both directions. Streak nude over the road with hands held over head 20 times! Stop each time before running over the road and hold out your thumb and wait until you see a car arriving, then run over to safety on the other side and repeat in the other direction 19 more times until done!)
-With the marker, paint 4 target circles, around your nipples and on your butt!
-Edge another time, this time using only the marker!
-Attach a clothespin on each nipple! Then edge using only the bottle! Take off the clothespins!
-Bring out the candles, paper roll and tape. Standing on your knees on the track, dry your face by rolling paper around your head 10 times until you can't see at all.
Tape your hands holding the candles behind your back! Make yourself edge 2 times using only the candles, then release yourself!
-To cool down, look up in the sky while pouring all's in the bottle over your face!
-Lastly, tie a collar around your neck and around the candles, rope should go tight in your front and your back fram and to the collar, and stimulate you when you walk.
Again, tape your hands together (lightly) behind your back so that they can control the rope on your back. Walk like this near a road with moving cars (hide for the cars) until you have edged 3 last times.
-Done!
Old 05-14-2016, 06:00 PM   #26
marystoy
Distinguished Member

So here is the report for my dare.

I went feminized, wearing thigh highs, short shorts, thong, sports bra with C cup inserts and 2" heel sandals. The spot i chose is a path along an old railway line. It goes through what use to be woods. Most of the woods have been cleared for farmland with about 10 to 15 feet on each side of the walkway still wooded. It is about a 45 minute walk to get from one public access point to the next. I walked in for 15 minutes then walked into the woods to strip. One person did pass me, ugh, means they will be coming back! I put everything into a bag that i locked to a tree. My keys around my neck and my clear bag in hand, back to the path.

Getting out of the woods barefoot was "fun", lots of things on the ground to make walking hard. Seeing no one coming i continued down the path and realized i had no way to know when 10 minutes was up. I started the old one thousand one, one thousand two routine and kept on going. It was hard and a bit nerve wracking to keep an eye out for people and keep track of time. I had to duck into the woods twice as people came, both times they knew i went into the woods. While they did not stop, they did look in as they went by. I think i managed to stay out of sight. After 10 minutes, i pulled my dare from the bag (didn't want to risk losing my phone).

-Insert the 3 candles, taped together, and tie them in place in your sissy pussy.
-Tie a collar and tie the other end to the candles and balls/dick, behind your back, tight.
-Tie the bottle from your balls.
-Place 4 clothespegs on your nipples.
-Hide your bag in a safe place with the cutting tool available.
-Tie your wrists together behind your back using the tape. Can't get free without cutting tool...
-Your mission is to get to the place where you left your clothes.
-Then return to cut yourself free!
-Done!

I moved into the woods to be safe. I taped the candles together. Since i have had to wear a butt plug for many days now, i figured this was just exchanging plugs and didn't violate my rules. I tied a rope around the candles and inserted them up to the rope, about 2/3 of the candles. I tied them to my balls making sure they were pulled back tight. I then pulled the rope up to my neck and tied it as a collar. I made sure the collar part was not choking me, but i also leaned back as much as i could and tied the rope to the candles tight. The result was if i stood straight, the collar was tight against my throat and choking me a little, perfect. Since i had 10 clothespegs, i interpreted the 4 on nipples as 4 on each. I put one on the tip and pulled the nipple out and put a second one on it. Then i put one on each side. Next was tying the bottle to my balls, it was a one liter bottle of water so the weight was a pain instantly. Hiding the bag was interesting. Make it easy enough for me to find but hidden enough to not be seen by others. I taped my wrists together and used the scissors to cut the tape from the roll. During all this, i had to go quiet and hide as walkers went by. So far so good. Time to get back to my clothes!

Walking was much more difficult of course. In order to look down, i had to partially choke myself. Every step also pulled on the candle plug and my balls. Once i was sure no on was coming, i started back to my clothes. Three different times i had to hide before i got back to my clothes. My feet were sore, nipples ached and my back getting sore from keeping it arch to avoid choking myself. Every time i yad to hide, i would end up hopping over a branch or something and that bottle would yank on my balls! Halfway done!

Going back was better, only had to hide once, but she was jogging. I was sure she saw me but not really sure. I found the bag easily, but was very sore, nipples, butt, feet, balls. Cutting the tape was more difficult than i thought it would. First the tape, then the collar, then the clothespegs. Really hard not to scream while taking them off! Last was the bottle. I drank some of the water and rested a few minutes before getting back to my clothes. Was really ready to be done with this. I only had to hide once on the way back and that was much easier to do being free. I got dressed, collected all the stuff and walked back to my car. I did pass a couple of people and they suppressed a laugh, i assume because of how i was dressed.

It was a lot of fun, but i also was a nervous wreck. Hopefully the report is detailed enough. Thanks for the dare!!!
marystoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2016, 06:24 AM   #27
humiliatedboyslave
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bandana View Post
Here is a dare for you, enjoy!
Thanks Bandana. Here's my report. I put a couple questions for you in it as well. Curious if you had thought a couple things out in particular, or it just happens it turned out that way.

Since the candles needed to be lit, I thought I should read through the rest of the dare and not line by line as once I lit them I wanted to be able to go through the steps. Once I read through and was sure what I was going to be doing, I walked back to the last candle and lit it and then the other 2 as I made my way back.

An enema, if I knew this I could have brought my little enema filler... But I did the best I could with just the water bottle to fill my ass.

4 clothespegs went on my nipples, 2 on each. 2 on my balls, one on each.

The next one was a little bit of an issue, I was to tie the rope to my erect cock. Well, I'm locked in a chastity device. It is a steel one with rings, so I put the rope through first as if I started to get erect there would be no way to get it through. Then I started to jerk off with the chastity device and didn't stop until I could feel the pain from the wedge digging into my erection painfully. I can see my cock bulging at the cage. So I tied the rope which was towards the head of my cock. Then taped over the chastity device and over my balls. The other end of the rope went around my neck as a collar and kept my chastised dick pulled up.

Next rope was tied from the collare hanging down my back with a loop. This was a bit tough to do, but I put one hand through the loop, then used the tape to get my hands fastened. Took a few tries, and when I realized is was difficult to get the tape cut, I still hand the roll of the tape and took it off. Then I cut a piece the right size and put it on the roll. Then when I got to the end that time, the roll dropped as it was already precut.

Now, time to put the flames out. I was definately more exposed now with my hands restrained behind my back! Anyway, first candle. Straddle the candle and squat a bit so i can release just a little of the enema. I figured I can only use a little on each candle as I know I didn't get the whole bottle succesffully in my ass, so I have to use as little as possible. So I start to release a little bit. Problem, it's going down my leg. I try a couple times to only release a little and it keeps going down my leg. I have to release more to squirt it out or it's not going to hit the candle, but I worry expel all of it then. Is that what you expected Bandana? So I opened up and put the candle out, but definately let out a lot more than I wanted to for a single candle.

Walk to candle two. Straddle it and expel. What little was left just missed the candle and i could see the wet marks on the rocks holding it. I of course tried to expel more water from my empty ass. The only other option for putting the candles out was pissing on them. I didn't think much of this at the time of putting the ropes on, but did you purposely have my cock tied point up my stomach for this Bandana? So I won't be able to just get the stream pointed towards the candle. Piss is going to go down my body and I need to try and get it to go towards the candle. So I start in the same position and as I piss up my chest I try to get the flow going down my body to drip on the candle. Eventually, I do get the candle to go out. Victory I think for a moment. But I know I have nothing to put the last candle out with.

I walk to candle 3. Well, come on, I have to try. I straddle again and try to expel from an empty ass. Yeah, that didn't work well. So let's try to piss from the bladder I just emptied on the last candle. I stand and try to will myself to create piss. Yeah, that's not going to work. I kneel down and admit defeat and blow out the candle.

Then I begin my 10 laps around the first and last candles for the punishment. Did I really need to do those steps that long between candles? During my second lap, I heard the dirt bikes off in the distance. I quickened my pace. They would get closer and then farther away for the rest of my laps. Never close enough for me to get off the trail to hide. I think I know whereabouts they were, on the other side of a pond where it is usually muddy, I'm sure they were going through the muddy area by how far off they sounded.

I finished my 10 laps. Time for the scissors. I squat and grab the bag. Ok, I should have taken them out before hand. It's not exactly ideal to hold and fish for the scissors the way my hands were. I end up sitting down to fish them out.

And then take a long time to get the tape cut so I can get one hand free to finish getting untied. The whole time thinking, OMG, this will be extremely humiliating if I have to walk to a neighbor to cut the tape for me. Untied and untaped, I make one more walk to get the candles and remove the rocks from the trail.

Take my bag and head back to my clothes. Enema water that has gone down my legs as well as piss dried over my chest and legs. And my clothes are right where I left them. This was fun. Can't wait to get back out here and get naked again!

Limits: public is cool, but nothing over the top... no pics, no permanent marks/damage, no family, no friends (well maybe), no social suicide

Gym Help

BIRTHDAY BASH
Old 05-15-2016, 08:45 AM   #28
humiliatedboyslave
getDare Devil

I liked the last dare, so I'll sign up to do one again next weekend, weather permitting... But worst case, it is postponed, not cancelled.

And would love to be out there for hours if you want to make it longer. And willing to bring other items along, just not them outside the spoiler or seperate PM so I read that before going out for the dare and bring what is needed. Note, plenty of woods here. About a 5 mile walk, there is a park. There are plenty of trails, small trails coming in from different streets like where I came in. But they all come into a few main trails.

So here is the countdown for me trying this again. I'm ready to get naked again and have some more fun.
http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown...e&font=cursive

Gym Help

BIRTHDAY BASH
Old 05-15-2016, 09:28 AM   #29
Bandana
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Thanks a lot to the last reporters, very nice and detailed indeed!

I feel a little lacking of new dare ideas, and hope other GetDarers will
continue where I end, at least for a while. The summer is almost here
everywhere now and so are the outdoor dares!

The following user says Thank You to Bandana for this post:
Old 05-15-2016, 12:51 PM   #30
slavejenn

Send a message via Yahoo to slavejenn

I'm in for my nude surprise dare. L

ikes and limits below.

My timer for dares is here

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown...ud=2&font=hand

I love risk and danger. i love dares that involve me risking extreme humiliation and/or pain. It must be just risk though, all dares should allow me to have nothing happen if i'm lucky.
Also enjoy predicament bondage or situations.
heavy verbal humiliation and emotional abuse.

Limits: Family, Webcam, Pictures, Live Chat

PM Dares
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=75799
slavejenn is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bag, surprise, woods