Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 05-07-2016, 08:34 AM   #1
Bandana
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Note The Nude Surprise Dare

All you will bring is:
-Your mobile phone (optional, can bring printed dare on paper too)
-A clear (plastic) bag
-A lighter
-A toilet paper roll
-A clear bottle, filled with water or similar
-3 long candles
-3 thin ropes, each equal to your length
-Your keys in a string tied around your neck
-10 clothespegs
-A roll of duct tape
-A small knife or scissors
-A black marker

That's what you have in you clear bag after leaving all your clothes (including shoes) at a hiding place next to a tree, maybe locked to it, and walked nude with your things for 10 minutes in one direction away from your hidden clothes on a track where it is possible to hide behind trees and bushes if someone turns up.

Now, the fun starts! To get the permission to get back, you have to do a dare you printed out or have saved on your mobile phone, but you haven't read yet. You only know that it is written for you to be done in your current nude condition and is within your likes and limits, and will take a time about 1 hour to do, not much less or more than that.

You can also do many surprise dares if you bring more than one with you from GetDare members!

Post here: "I'm in for my Nude Surprise Dare!" Add likes + limits + time you will carry it out!

(Add a countdown to the start of your dare and the stop for more dares to be sent to you!
Visit this web page:
http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/create
Then post the link to the timer to show when you will start the dare, it's as simple as that! )

Then wait for a random GetDare member to post you your dare with tasks to do in this thread (maybe mix the dare text within junk text in a different language so it is not too easy to read by an accident), print the dare without reading it (or bring it on your phone), and do it when and where you planned it! And write a nice and detailed report here when done!

Enjoy!

Last edited by Bandana; 05-10-2016 at 12:55 PM.
Bandana is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Bandana for this post:
Old 05-07-2016, 08:46 AM   #2
Sissy Amy

I'm in for my Nude Surprise Dare!
My likes/Limits are in my signature
Limits : other people(family, friends, etc), anal, permanent, illegal, extreme pain, scat, poop, public, showing my face
Sissy Amy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2016, 09:44 AM   #3
Gayboy0021

CRAVES - diapers, hidden public, semi public, piss, underwear, exposure, writing lines
ENJOYS: shit, pee drinking, mouth soaping, Underwear destroying, Laxatives, Public, shaving
LIMITS: family, personal info, illegal, cam [/COLOR]

5KM torture run tasks - be horrible

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=385907

Pm dares
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=71446

Disclaimer
This user has a small cock
Gayboy0021 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2016, 10:13 AM   #4
Bandana
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gayboy0021 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sissy Amy View Post
2 daring boys so early on!
I think you both can safely do this dare task, considering your limits! The dare is mixed with chinese (written in english) in the spoiler box!

Have fun, and try not to read anything until you're there, keep the surprise alive!

Spoiler:
南非语/公用荷兰语 - 巴斯克语 - 孟加拉语 - 加里西亚语/加里斯亚语 - 古吉拉特语 - 豪萨语/豪撒语 - 伊博语 - 埃纳德语/坎那达语/卡纳塔克语 - 纳瓦特尔语 - 旁遮普语 - 克丘亚语/盖丘亚语 - 萨米语 - 泰卢固语/特拉古语/特鲁古语 - 意第绪语/依地语 - 约鲁巴语/优鲁巴语
南非语/公用荷兰语 - 巴斯克语 - 孟加拉语 - 加里西亚语/加里斯亚语 - 古吉拉特语 - 豪萨语/豪撒语 - 伊博语 - 埃纳德语/坎那达语/卡纳塔克语 - 纳瓦特尔语 - 旁遮普语 - 克丘亚语/盖丘亚语 - 萨米语 - 泰卢固语/特拉古语/特鲁古语 - 意第绪语/依地语 - 约鲁巴语/优鲁巴语
-Find a big tree.
-Tie the ropes to the tree, make a noose for your feet high up.
-Drink up the liquid in the bottle.
-Put your feet in the noose and close the noose around your wrists,
you can later cut it open with your knife/scissors.
-Light two candles and hold one in each hand.
-Hold the candles turned in an angle so they will begin to drop on your nipples, and only stop
when you have peed out the candles; try to direct the pee using your hips!

Last edited by Bandana; 05-07-2016 at 10:15 AM.
Old 05-07-2016, 08:18 PM   #5
TheWedgieSlave
getDare Sweetheart

I'm in for my Nude Surprise Dare
Limits in sig
Dislikes:spanking,pee(no drinking), extreme pain
likes:wedgies, humiliation,exposure, blackmail,dice dares,bondage,being controlled,pics,diapers,pet play,bully play
(more to come)
TheWedgieSlave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2016, 02:49 AM   #6
heheeh

I'm in for my Nude Surprise Dare likes in sig
heheeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2016, 07:46 AM   #7
steve101
getDare Devil

My likes/Limits are in my signature.

Countdown

- humiliation, wearing lingerie, pain, online exposure
- swirlies, piss drinking, eating/drinking disgusting things
- scat, permanent damage, friends & family, sounding, cumming, ABDL

My Toys

kik/tg = atoot11

Last edited by steve101; 05-11-2016 at 11:12 AM. Reason: Addition of countdown timer
steve101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2016, 06:39 PM   #8
Lovestorun
getDare Sweetheart

limits in my sig

Hmm not sure what to say here, HI everyone!!!
Lovestorun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2016, 06:47 PM   #9
babysammy

Pm me dares within my limits and I will do then and give you a full report
limit: family, illegal, permanent
babysammy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2016, 09:51 PM   #10
maslosten

last orgasm: 15 july
denied by girls game: 6 days
maslosten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2016, 03:53 AM   #11
humiliatedboyslave
getDare Devil

I'm up for my nude surprise dare!

I will plan to go out in the woods this weekend, May 14th and I'll probably start around 10am as it is still a bit chilly in the morning here. And I have acres and acres of wooded area here with trails used for hiking and such. And it is finally warming up here, so I don't mind if I spend hours outside finally, so it can be dares that go beyond the 1 hour.

If you PM a dare, please put nude surprise dare in the title so I know not to read it, just print it.
If your dare requires me to bring anything additional other than listed, please make the title something like read now for surprise dare so I know it's one i should read before I head out to the woods.

Limits: public is cool, but nothing over the top... no pics, no permanent marks/damage, no family, no friends (well maybe), no social suicide

PM Dares - Make me regret this list.

Gym Help

BIRTHDAY BASH

Last edited by humiliatedboyslave; 05-11-2016 at 02:49 PM.
humiliatedboyslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2016, 03:00 PM   #12
Bandana
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovestorun View Post
limits in my sig
Quote:
Originally Posted by babysammy View Post
Time for the ladies!

Ok, this dare will suit you both, have fun and don't forget anything important!
The text instructions for the dare is mixed with chinese in the Spoiler: box below,
so be careful not to read a word of it before your are nude and ready to begin the dare!
Spoiler:
1. Painting time: Paint your body with 3 BIG Black dicks! Be detailed! Paint cum drops from them going to your ass, pussy, tits.
2. Shower time: Hold the open bottle over your head until empty!
3. Candle time: 3 candles, stick two candles in the front hole, the third in the back hole!
4. Tape time: Tape the three candles with duct tape so that they will not get away when walking! Wrap the duct tape simulating tight panties!
5. Pain time: Attach the clothespegs to 10 different very sensitive places on your body!
6. Bring the rest of the ropes, then hide your bag with your knife/scissors etc. on a place you will remember easily!
7. Collar time: Tie a (loose) 'collar' around your neck, with two ropes tied to it, each ending with a noose
fitting around a wrist so your hands can't reach below your boobs (until you cut them with a knife/scissors)!
8. Spying time: Walk around until you spot (at least) 3 walking or biking people (they don't necessarily have to spot you)!
9. Done!
10. Now go back and cut off the ropes with the knife or scissors and then remove the clothespegs and get your clothes back!

Have fun!

Last edited by Bandana; 05-09-2016 at 03:10 PM.
Old 05-10-2016, 07:25 AM   #13
marystoy
Distinguished Member

i am in for my nude surprise dare!

sissy trisha's dare start time

Loves: public humiliation/bondage,makeup,corner time, crossdressing, dress shopping, unusual hair styles & colors, Heels, mouth soaping

Likes: collar & leash, pain,predicament bondage, long lasting humiliation, anal, lines

Dislikes: pee, age play

Limits: toilet, family, kids, scat, pictures

Last edited by marystoy; 05-11-2016 at 10:56 AM.
marystoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2016, 08:13 AM   #14
BastiS

woa... crazy dare. I like it...

Detailed report will be made available.

KIK/PM dares

41yo/male, bi, switch, Germany

likes (will do): hidden public, semi-public, outdoors, edging, masturbation, oral
pushing (curious, will try): pee, bondage, public, cum eating, cock sucking, pics/video (face pics)
dislike (not sure): bladder control, humiliation, pain, anal, cross-dressing
limits (wont't do): blackmail, real name, extreme pain, scat, blood, family/friends, illegal, permanent, CBT
BastiS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2016, 08:46 AM   #15
schwansexy

My Limits are in my signature. Of course, the extreme public limit, doesnt count for this dare

I added the timer: http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown...e&font=cursive

Likes: spanking, hidden public, public, exposure, crossdressing, taking pics and vids

My Limits: big toys anal, scat, extreme cbt

kik: schwansexy

Control my Day at my public calendar http://teamup.com/ks56aa6fb58f9e65b7/

Last edited by schwansexy; 05-13-2016 at 09:35 AM.
schwansexy is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bag, surprise, woods