Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 10-30-2010, 08:51 PM   #16
Epick

Default Part 2: Looking back

Looking back, it all made perfect sense. It explained why Mara had suddenly started carrying Brittany's things around the school, why Mara had trasferred to Brittany's electives, and why Mara had started dressing so much like a four-dollar whore.

The reason no one had notticed, I suppose, was because all of that could be explained by other things. Creepy friendship, girly secrets, hormonal changes. It's not like the first thing you think when you see a slutty chick is 'blackmailed slave'. Well, for most people it isnt. But know I knew.

Honestly, my first thought was to threaten to reveal Brittany's secret unless both Mara and Brittany became my slaves. But then it occured to me that I had no proof. Brittany would deny it, and Mara would be forced to do the same because of the blackmail. As much as I wanted to jump right in and start ordering people around, it was apparent that id have to pay my dues first.

So, as I lay in my bed that night, I contemplated all that would happen in the days to come, and came to a realization. I was turned on, not just by the fact of what i would do to Mara, but by what Brittany might do to me. I felt a twinge of glee at the fantasies playing through my mind. That night, I became well aquainted with my favorite hand, with the knowledge that very soon, I wouldnt need it anymore.
Epick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 07:35 AM   #17
zabuza
getDare Sweetheart

like where this is going this is my favorite story by far

limits: major public,major pain,pictures, videos,my diabetes

pm me if you want dares or pm me dares if you want
zabuza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 10:18 AM   #18
mattc272

Send a message via MSN to mattc272

This looks set to be a really good story. I can't wait to see how it develops.

[COLOR="Magenta"] 20 M Sub Chester North West.

Likes- Crossdressing, humilation, bondage, mumification, humilation (public and private), Pet play
mattc272 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 08:25 AM   #19
insomniac

Great story so far. Well written and with an interesting "twist". Please continue
insomniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 08:47 AM   #20
SeeNaked

Send a message via Yahoo to SeeNaked

Hey man! Totally awesome story! I really like how it is developing, and I can't wait to read more. Keep up the great work, and when the time comes, don't skimp on playing with Mara!

-Personal Likes:
Discreet body writing, very light Anal, some pics/cam, light spanking....others depend on my mood.

-Personal Limits:
Blood, Permanent, Family/friends (Custom rules apply...PM me for details), Animals, Children (Duh!)

I am looking for a female slave, My NEW AND IMPROVED ad is Here....that page also has my likes and limits for what I will do with slaves....along with tons of other info.
SeeNaked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 08:50 AM   #21
spiritualxtc
Account Banned

Loving the story so far, and can't wait to see the next installment.
spiritualxtc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 04:42 PM   #22
Memories for Life
getDare Devil

What if it's all a well-thought out devious plan to trick Tom into willingly becoming a slave. He's tricked into believing Mara is Brittany's slave because she looks submissive to her. What if, in reality, Brittany and Mara are scheming together to make Tom "their" slave?

Good story, no matter how it progresses. You are obviously taking time to write it out on a word processor first, proofreading it for spelling and grammar before you post each chapter. If only all the "authors" followed your example!
Memories for Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2010, 02:47 PM   #23
gnopple

i think it's good beginning. go on
gnopple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 07:28 AM   #24
Ozpossum

pls continue it is really good
Ozpossum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2010, 07:51 PM   #25
Epick

Default Part 3: The Convoluted

Here's the next part. There is a twist here, however I hope it's something unexpected for most of you. I dislike the predicable!

Tuesday. The first day of my 'slavery'. Of course I was nervous. Three hours before school would start for the day, I pulled up in the driveway of the house with the matching adress and description to the one Brittany had told me about in a text message. I hadn't been so nervous since I had stood before the baseball team cut list a year ago. I had been cut. Maybe not the best memory for the situation.

I walked up to the door. The house was simple enough. It was the lone occupied place in a new development. The stillness of the matching townhomes scared me more than a run-down nieghbrohood full of druggies. I quickly looked around, wondering wether I should knock.

As I stepped closer, I tripped over something on the front porch. Barely managing to keep my blance, I let out a sharp curse. Looking down, I expected a retarded lawn gnome or demented potted plant. Instead, I found a tape recorder. With all my impressive intellect, I deduced that I should press the play button. I did. Nothing.

Turning it over in my hands, I saw an ugly-looking crack in the back cover. Ah, man. I thought. Bad start already!

I was afraid for a moment that I had lost my only intructions. Then I noticed something yellow inside the tape compartment. After a number of botched attempts, I managed to pry the device open. Inside, I discovered that the yellow thing i'd seen was a sticky note. I pulled it out and read it.

Figured you'd break the tape recorder. Don't worry, you'll get what you deserve for that later. For now, dimwhit, the door's unlocked. Come in, and you'll find the next instructions.

"Ugh!" I groaned. "Are we playing follow the sticky notes?"

Still, it was best to follow orders. I wanted Mara. Which was likely to have been affecting my thought process at the time, but I wouldnt realize that untill later. So, as instructed, I continued through the door, which was unlocked as promised.

Inside was a tiny room, maybe the size of a square walk-in closetwith a door directly lined up with the front one.. It looked like a recent modification, as if the front door has been isolated from the rest of the house. Not a good sign.

In front of me was a small piece of paper and a black dog's collar. Also, not good. I read the paper. It was typed is a cursive font, which was overdramatic a difficult to read, but I made out:

Impressive. You managed to find the sticky! Maybe if you're a good boy, you wont have a big punishment for the recorder. But of course, no promises! Now to buisness. With this letter is a dog collar. When you leave the room, it will be the only thing you wear. This is your last chance to turn back. But remember, Mara's waiting!

It took me a while to decide. No, that's a lie. I was horny just at the thought of all that I would do. I acted like a hormonally charged teenager with hot fantasies and a big boner. In no time, I was wearing nothing but the dog collar. Oddly, my fear was less potent that my excitement. I always thought it would be hard to do something like this. But when you're actually doing it, all you can think about is the action, not the consequences. Highly unfortunate for me in this case.

Stepping through the second door, I saw everything except what I expected. Mara and Brittany knelt, naked except for collars similar to mine in a large, dark room. Behind them, a familiar figure stood.

"Good job, slave Mara, slave Brittany. You've done your jobs well."

The figure looked at me.

"Welcome, slave Tom. You've just inherited the low spot on the totem pole!"

I screamed in horror as both girls brought up cameras that flashed in sinister unison, and a smile formed on the face of the only real master present. I couldn't believe I was going to be serving.......

To be continued!
Epick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2010, 08:00 PM   #26
Shade622

Wasn't expecting that... can't wait for the next update!
Shade622 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2010, 09:23 PM   #27
ursoweird123

Send a message via AIM to ursoweird123 Send a message via MSN to ursoweird123

Awesome! MAJOR twist. I like it...I think?! Can't wait for the next installment.
ursoweird123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 07:09 AM   #28
Doms_Little_Girl

Send a message via ICQ to Doms_Little_Girl
Thumbs up

Wow awesome seriously!
Old 11-10-2010, 12:58 PM   #29
Ozpossum

wow major twist really good continue
Ozpossum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 03:24 PM   #30
hykee

Great story so far, love the idea of not having any control and someone having it all against me. Please post more soon,
hykee is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk