Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 05-30-2011, 03:46 PM   #1
WowwieGoesWoof
getDare Sweetheart

Default Chris and Alex, the path to friendship. MxM [Fiction].

This story is FICTION - Hopefully it's not horrible as it is indeed my first story xD anyway here goes.

Name: Chris Walker
Height: 5'10"
Build: Slightly toned, skinny.
Eyes and hair: Hazel eyes, Medium brown hair with slight natural blonde highlights, skater style.
Orientation: Bi-curious?

Name: Alexander Shepherd
Height: 5'8"
Build: Fairly toned, skinny.
Eyes and hair: Solid green eyes, Dirty blonde hair, cut fairly short, messy and slightly gelled style.
Orientation: ???

Prologue: Chris and Alex had been "acquaintances" for years as they'd been in the same grade all throughout their school years, occasionally sharing classes, but had never really been good friends. Then this year as sophomores (Gr. 10) they have the chance to become better friends as they share 3 classes and lunch together. Let's see what becomes of them, shall we?

-- Will write chapter 1 within the hour. Just getting this out there so its easier to post. (Comments and constructive criticism will be highly appreciated. Haters get lost I've got my hater blockers on.)

Last edited by WowwieGoesWoof; 05-30-2011 at 04:34 PM. Reason: Typo >.>
WowwieGoesWoof is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 5 users say Thank You to WowwieGoesWoof for this post:
Old 05-30-2011, 07:03 PM   #2
WowwieGoesWoof
getDare Sweetheart

Chapter 1: Chris' perspective. Homeroom - 7:15 AM, First day of 10th Grade.

Chris' eyes shot down to nervously scan his schedule, anxious to see if he'd gotten any of the rumored 'difficult' teachers, and praying he had friends in the majority of his classes.

Seconds later his head snapped up and with beseeching eyes, he searched for a friendly face. He soon found Ashley on the other side of the room, and after seeing his deer-in-the-headlights expression she came hopping over.

"Hey swap schedules with me!" she commanded, one hand snatching the schedule away from him and the other shoving hers into his still clenched fist.

Ashley, a year Chris’ senior, was full of "valuable" insight into which teachers are easy. and which will drive you nuts. Finishing her in-depth evaluation, she looked up saying "Awww poor Chrissy. Looks like you got kinda shafted on your last 4 periods!"

Chris sighed at the dismal news and before he could whine a response, someone knocked into him running full tilt. Struggling to keep his footing he grabbed the nearest thing to him and accidentally dragged someone down with him.

In a fluster of apologies and snatching of papers, he realized that the kid he'd knocked over was Alex Shepherd, someone he'd known for years but never quite befriended. Stuttering slightly, he managed to say "Oh shit sorry! I-i didn't mean to gra-.. do that!"

"It's fine don't worry stuff happens, right?" Alex said as he picked up his schedule and math book.

Chris soon realized they had been staring at each other when Ashley griped "Hurry up! The bell's about to ring." Shuffling to his feet and stuffing his things hastily in his bag, he took a quick look at the schedule in his hand and left for his first period class. Ashley quickly caught up with him as the bell rang.
Old 05-30-2011, 07:07 PM   #3
xeldin

nice i wonder what chrissy "gra- do that"(grab?) :P

hehehe
[05/31/2011 04:25:51 PM] LilAngel: xeldin needs to strip

close to my heart :
Dylan xX Connor xX
dare861 WoWaddict Pothuthic
LilAngel princessjessie Fixation woof Abby9 MarisaLaugh XxxMistress Maddy09

xeldin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2011, 08:34 PM   #4
sweetsong
getDare Succubus

Cool

Oh
My
God

You rock. Seriously.

siggy made by stellz

[03:54:06 PM] jamness: ‹@G.J.› She... kisses and stuff... shes weird.
[03:54:39 PM] G.J.: ‹@jamness› That seems like normal Sweets to me XD
sweetsong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2011, 09:20 PM   #5
Dylan xX
Distinguished Member

Woo! WoWza's finally writing .

It's awesome so far dude. I can't find one thing wrong to point out about it :3

-Dylsterr
Old 05-30-2011, 09:44 PM   #6
WowwieGoesWoof
getDare Sweetheart

Glad it's alright so far xD atleast I hope it really is. Chapter 2 will be up tomorrow afternoon, and should be a fair bit longer and in more involved regarding conversation and character dynamics.
Old 05-30-2011, 09:44 PM   #7
May

You have my attention

}Fiction{ .Angel.
~Fetlife~
~Blog~

I swear we cannot wake up from this hell that we live in.
But when the sun finally hits our face, we see that we were only reflections of reflections left by our predecessors.

This is what it feels like.
This is disintegration.
This is what it feels like.
This is isolation.

[11:58:01] raziel1988: ‹@May› the getdare radio mascot. (unofficially)
May is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2011, 02:03 AM   #8
ursoweird123

Send a message via AIM to ursoweird123 Send a message via MSN to ursoweird123
Thumbs up

Very nice opening to the story . GREAT writing style. Can't wait to see where it goes!

About Me:

Hey! My name's Chad. I'm 21 and gay from North Carolina (currently living in NYC). I like to believe that I am a pretty chill dude. I never judge anyway. I'm always there for my friends when they need me. I love chatting! PM me (if you're not a creeper)! I love making new friends! Interested in having a master maybe! Love!

Slave Tumblr: chadtheslave.tumblr.com

Best Friends
--<3Nate<3John<3Dylan<3Carl<3--
ursoweird123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2011, 10:44 AM   #9
WowwieGoesWoof
getDare Sweetheart

Chapter 2: Chris' Perspective Beginning of Period 1 - 7:30 AM

Ashley dragged Chris into their first class of the day, after running him around the school, being introduced to multitudes of strange yet cool, bubbly and energetic girls. He flashed a smile as he remembered back to the recently passed summer where he had met her at the mall on a hot rainy day.

- "Hey there! Haven't I seen you before?" the girl had exclaimed with an upbeat tone. "Uhh not sure?!? Name's Chris, who're you?" he could still feel the confused look he'd put on (it looked something like this @_@) as she instantly hugged him and said "Well I'm Ashley! Nice to meet you!" and bounced away... -

"Yeah uhhh hi? Where did you just disappear to?" the same voice asked. He realized they were standing in the doorway of their Global History class, and as the bell rang he was dragged to a nearby seat by his friend, completely oblivious to his surroundings after his little reverie.

"Alright as you know, my name is -MR. Waszciek- if you can't pronounce it call me Mr. W. I only have three rules for you while you're in my class....." He wrote his name on the chalkboard as he emphasized the pronunciation of his name. Chris glared at the clock whose minute hand had yet to budge. "... "and the most important thing I expect is that you ALWAYS respect your classmates. Whether you get along or not, in here there will be NO conflicts." The teacher had droned on listing the same three "rules" that most others had last year and that had been instructed at the freshman assembly.

A light tap on his shoulder made Chris turn around, finding him looking at a familiar face for the second time today.
"Psst! Hey - I just realized we grabbed some of the wrong papers earlier."Chris looked down at his messy notebook and opened it, flipping through the small pile of papers. "I have your schedule and your announcement sheet, I'm guessing you've got mine since you're here too? finding what he'd thought was his schedule Chris turned back paper in hand. "Huh. Weird I must not've noticed somehow... guess we have a lot of the same teachers." Their little conversation was brought to an abrupt end as the teacher noticed and cleared his throat, "You two can pass love notes to each other some other time but right now you should focus on learning something." he said causing both boys to blush and look away.

A folded not suddenly flopped onto his desk as he shuffled his papers into a neat pile. He opened it and read 'Lol I wouldn't call this a love note but looks like we've got a few classes together. See you in a bit!' Huh, that's why I didn't notice the schedule...

Deciding he hadn't gotten nearly enough sleep last night Chris decided to rest his face in his arms and daydream for a bit. Barely even noticing the bell 20 minutes later he gathered his belongings and got up to leave for his next class - English 10 with Ms. LaPerla.
Old 05-31-2011, 06:20 PM   #10
ursoweird123

Smile

Oh yeah! First comment on the 2nd chapter . Like I said before, your writing style is excellent. Keep up the fantastic work. I love the pace of it too. Just, youre great !

About Me:

Hey! My name's Chad. I'm 21 and gay from North Carolina (currently living in NYC). I like to believe that I am a pretty chill dude. I never judge anyway. I'm always there for my friends when they need me. I love chatting! PM me (if you're not a creeper)! I love making new friends! Interested in having a master maybe! Love!

Best Friends
Old 05-31-2011, 06:50 PM   #11
WowwieGoesWoof
getDare Sweetheart

Appreciatin' the feedback! And glad it's going over well ^.^ Next chapter will either be up late tonight or mid afternoon tomorrow, gonna start the actual progression now so be ready!
Old 05-31-2011, 06:56 PM   #12
ursoweird123

I'm excited! I mean, the way you write is out of this world I think... just no juicy stuff yet (WHICH IS FINE ). Keep up the good work !

About Me:

Best Friends
Old 05-31-2011, 07:40 PM   #13
nuditydudity
Distinguished Member

It's great man! I think that you're an awesome writer, and I don't really have any comments other than keep it up man!

Sing like you know the lyrics

Dance like no one is watching

Live like you were dying

Love like you've never been hurt before
nuditydudity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 10:31 AM   #14
WowwieGoesWoof
getDare Sweetheart

Chapter 3: Chris' Perspective Lunch (5th Period) Approx - 11:10 AM

"I cant believe he didn't ask her out!"...."I know it's like he's gay or something. She was practically yelling to him that she wanted to go on a date and he just..." Ugh. More boring gossip. All day he had heard tellings of pregnancies and drugs and parties and sexual orientations. Most completely unfounded and miscommunicated. High school rumors at their best. Although the one he HAD paid attention to was about one of the "jocks" who was apparently bi-sexual after kissing some guy at a party. Hmm 'Bi-Sexual' labels are another thing so strongly associated with rumors in high-school. This got him thinking about his own feelings on the subject...Could he be...? No. He didn't want to think about that right now.

Getting up to get on the lunch line, he noticed Ashley give a short wave, and some of his other friends nodding to him and he nodded back. Seconds drudged by as the line slowly snaked through the small serving area and out by the register. "Hey Mikey! What class you have next?" he asked his passing friend quickly. "Gym, you?" Mike swiveled to reply. "Same, if your in the east gym I'll see ya there!" Chris said as Mike again swiveled around and went on his way. A tap on his shoulder stopped him from thinking forward to gym, and who he'd have it with.

"Hi again." Alex said, seeming rather energetic. "Oh whats up? Heh, forgot you'd be here this period." Chris replied, noticing that he was suddenly nervous around the attractive boy. Wait. Attractive? Ugh this again. He put it out of his mind as Alex said "Hey not to sound wierd or anything but I just heard you and Mike talking, we're in gym together too." God. They had 4 classes together already according to their schedules, and now even the same gym class? Chris distractedly replied "Well damn we really do have a lot of classes together." silently pointing to the mozzarella sticks as they had gotten to the food counter. "Yeah." Alex said also distracted by choosing his lunch from behind the plexiglass cafeteria counter. "Hey, which table ya sittin at? Alex asked as Chris paid for his lunch, about to return to his table. Surprised, Chris pointed and Alex followed after grabbing his backpack from his previous seat.

The rest of their lunch period ended rather uneventfully besides someone dropping a tray and everyone getting silent and clapping loudly for a few seconds. They chatted idly about everything from Taco Bell to CoD: Black Ops. When the period ended, they decided to walk to gym together.

Walking into the locker room, they claimed a lock from the gym teacher, taking the card off the rung and finding a locker that suited them. Chris and Alex, still side by side picked lockers in the same rectangular area and began to change quietly. At one point Chris heard jeans unzipping and falling to the ground and looked out of the corner of his eye and looked forward again as soon as he saw the other boy's boxers, thinking he shouldn't be looking. The period consisted of the same annual testing as usual, how many sit-ups can you do in a minute, pull-ups, shuttle run, and the half mile run.

They came in slick with sweat from the still hot september air, and yet again Chris found his eyes wandering to Alex in the locker room. His shirtless chest was -hot- he concluded. If you looked for more than a second you could clearly see the lines between each muscle on his chest, although they weren't bulging out they were still noticeable. Tearing his eyes from the sight, Chris went back to silently wondering what these feelings meant. The implications they left in his mind dizzying him slightly as he got ready to go to his next class.

Feedback on this chapter would be greatly appreciated. Not sure how this one will turn out since I kind of switched it up slightly, and added an interesting ending. Looking forward to what you guys think!

Last edited by WowwieGoesWoof; 06-02-2011 at 03:00 PM. Reason: Unedited word failure xD
Old 06-01-2011, 07:44 PM   #15
ursoweird123

Heart

Once again, very nice update! It's moving along amazingly. I love the amount of detail you use. Quite wonderful! And lol! I have that lunch conversation everyday at lunch :P. COD and food ;P! Even though I've never played COD in my life (and never will), thats all my friends talk about. Ugh :P. Good thing they're hot ;P <3

-Chad

About Me:

Best Friends

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
alex, chris