Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-19-2009, 11:24 AM   #1
interesting
getDare Succubus

Location: Somewhere between here and there, in Quebec, Canada...
Default Video-Chat Dating [Fiction Experiment]

I just came up with an entirely new idea which I would like to propose to you. I put it under Mature Stories because what may come out of it would probably be along those lines.

The concept is for a somewhat interactive storyline project. Any individual willing to participate would come up with a biofile elaborating on their character; as the writer, I would then match up the characters as part of a dating service and write about their detailed encounters and relationships. This is intended as a work of fiction and not as a true resource for dating.

For the more daring and those wishing to dig deeper into the experiment, I suggest you invest yourselves in these characters. For example, you might want to create a character based on yourself.

Be aware that this project can only work if we get, at the very least, two individuals to create biofile. I will be making one of my own, based on myself, to give an example to everyone. So if you're interested in participating in this experiment with me, please, join in. The more, the merrier.

You can visit my erotic stories website at:
interestinglifestories.weebly.com

This link can get you to all of my stories on this site as well:
Blog for my GD stories

interesting is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk