Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 11-04-2016, 12:50 AM   #91
cdshawna

Here are 20 questions to test how daring you are. Each question is a dare or dare situation. Say whether you would do it or if you have done it already. Give as much detail as you can.

1 Would you allow yourself to be tied up and spanked or whipped? Yes

2 Would you allow yourself to be tied up naked allowing others to do as they please to you? Yessss

3 Denial: would you lock yourself in a chastity device having posted the key to yourself or a master/mistress/friend? Would love to talk my fiancé into putting me into chastity

4 Would you go out shopping or to work cross dressing in sexy clothes? I would if I passed

5 Girls: Would you go out in a miniskirt, transparent, low top and no underwear? You are to bend down frequently.
Men: Would you go out in oversize trousers with no belt or underwear and an undersized top? You can't adjust the trousers till they fall down. No

6 Would you piss yourself in public. Yess

7 Would you do watersports (golden shower, drinking pee...)? Yes only by my fiancé

8 Men: Would you do CBT, which will be punished more - cock or balls? Prolly not
Girls: Would you do clit and tit torture?

9 Would you be totally submissive (slave) for a week? Add details. Would depend

10 Would you drive naked? No

11 Would you get naked in a public place? (and would it include somewhere that nudity is not allowed?) No

12 Would you allow your sexy, degrading or nude photos to be uploaded to the internet? No

13 Would you go on public cam doing sexy, degrading or naked things for all to see? No

14 Would you accept humiliation like body writing, shaving, or anything else (say what)? Yes

15 Would you go outside or for a walk in whatever you were told (including naked)?
Not nude
16 Would you do the button and hole dare?: Buttons - cut off a button whenever you see someone in red and remove the garment when all the buttons are gone; Holes (for garments without buttons). For a top cut a hole at each nipple and make it bigger for each person you see. For bottoms cut 3 inches off the leg length for each person. Underwear not allowed. No

17 Would you get naked, have a suite of "clothes" painted on you with body paint and go out as if you were fully dressed? maybe

18 Would you allow anything to be inserted in you anus? What is the limit? I love anal and the limit is what I can not fit

19 Would you be the stripper at a hen party or stag party, knowing they might want sex with you? No

and 20 Would you suck the cock or the pussy of strangers blindfolded? No

Dislikes: Eating poop, extreme public
cdshawna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2016, 01:55 AM   #92
playwithmadstits

Answers below with original questions :
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ollygrumps View Post
Here are 20 questions to test how daring you are. Each question is a dare or dare situation. Say whether you would do it or if you have done it already. Give as much detail as you can.

1 Would you allow yourself to be tied up and spanked or whipped? YES

2 Would you allow yourself to be tied up naked allowing others to do as they please to you? DEPENDS WHERE I WAS

3 Denial: would you lock yourself in a chastity device having posted the key to yourself or a master/mistress/friend? NO

4 Would you go out shopping or to work cross dressing in sexy clothes? NO

5 Girls: Would you go out in a miniskirt, transparent, low top and no underwear? You are to bend down frequently. YES

6 Would you piss yourself in public. NO

7 Would you do watersports (golden shower, drinking pee...)? NO

8 Girls: Would you do clit and tit torture? YES

9 Would you be totally submissive (slave) for a week? Add details. YES. Any task asked within my limits. No pictures. I'd also love to do it in person and literally be at the persons mercy.

10 Would you drive naked? YES AT NIGHT

11 Would you get naked in a public place? (and would it include somewhere that nudity is not allowed?) DEPENDS WHERE. SEMI HIDDEN I WOULD.

12 Would you allow your sexy, degrading or nude photos to be uploaded to the internet? NO

13 Would you go on public cam doing sexy, degrading or naked things for all to see? NO

14 Would you accept humiliation like body writing, shaving, or anything else (say what)? YES. BODY WRITING

15 Would you go outside or for a walk in whatever you were told (including naked)? FOR THE MOST PART

16 Would you do the button and hole dare?: Buttons - cut off a button whenever you see someone in red and remove the garment when all the buttons are gone; Holes (for garments without buttons). For a top cut a hole at each nipple and make it bigger for each person you see. For bottoms cut 3 inches off the leg length for each person. Underwear not allowed. MAYBE

17 Would you get naked, have a suite of "clothes" painted on you with body paint and go out as if you were fully dressed? I DONT GET IT.

18 Would you allow anything to be inserted in you anus? What is the limit? SMALL THINGS. NOT OVER A PERIOD OF TIME.

19 Would you be the stripper at a hen party or stag party, knowing they might want sex with you? I DONT KNOW WHAT THAT IS.

and 20 Would you suck the cock or the pussy of strangers blindfolded? YES.

If you want a challenge you can PM me after you have answered the questions, asking me to chose a dare you would do but haven't done yet

Dislike: body writing, involvement of others, pics, pee

Limits: poop, face pics

Interested in experimenting with: clit pain, anything else- I’ll try most things once.

Toys: ball magnet nipple clamps, traditional nipple clamps, 8 inch dildo, g spot vibrator

BDSM survey results:
98% Degradee
97% Submissive
94% Voyeur
89% Masochist
83% Brat
74% Slave
playwithmadstits is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2016, 02:23 PM   #93
Hambone

1 Would you allow yourself to be tied up and spanked or whipped? Oh Yes

2 Would you allow yourself to be tied up naked allowing others to do as they please to you? Oh Yes

3 Denial: would you lock yourself in a chastity device having posted the key to yourself or a master/mistress/friend? Yes

4 Would you go out shopping or to work cross dressing in sexy clothes? No

5 Girls: Would you go out in a miniskirt, transparent, low top and no underwear? You are to bend down frequently. N/A
Men: Would you go out in oversize trousers with no belt or underwear and an undersized top? You can't adjust the trousers till they fall down. Maybe depends on out where and for how long.

6 Would you piss yourself in public. No

7 Would you do watersports (golden shower, drinking pee...)? golden shower

8 Men: Would you do CBT, which will be punished more - cock or balls? Balls

9 Would you be totally submissive (slave) for a week? Add details. yes as long as any part of it is not illegal.

10 Would you drive naked? Yes

11 Would you get naked in a public place? (and would it include somewhere that nudity is not allowed?) Only in very secluded places.

12 Would you allow your sexy, degrading or nude photos to be uploaded to the internet? Yes

13 Would you go on public cam doing sexy, degrading or naked things for all to see? Yes

14 Would you accept humiliation like body writing, shaving, or anything else (say what)? Yes

15 Would you go outside or for a walk in whatever you were told (including naked)? Depends on where outside

16 Would you do the button and hole dare?: Buttons - cut off a button whenever you see someone in red and remove the garment when all the buttons are gone; Holes (for garments without buttons). For a top cut a hole at each nipple and make it bigger for each person you see. For bottoms cut 3 inches off the leg length for each person. Underwear not allowed. No

17 Would you get naked, have a suite of "clothes" painted on you with body paint and go out as if you were fully dressed? Illegal in my state so no

18 Would you allow anything to be inserted in you anus? What is the limit? I will try anything once, so yes

19 Would you be the stripper at a hen party or stag party, knowing they might want sex with you? Hell yeah anytime

20 Would you suck the cock or the pussy of strangers blindfolded? Pussy oh yes cock try once.
Hambone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2016, 02:50 PM   #94
Arawen
getDare Sweetheart

Location: Either looking at shit memes or where you left me. Or both!

1 Would you allow yourself to be tied up and spanked or whipped?
Yes. i dont know my pain tolerance yet though

2 Would you allow yourself to be tied up naked allowing others to do as they please to you?
It would depend on the gender. but i'd give it a go

3 Denial: would you lock yourself in a chastity device having posted the key to yourself or a master/mistress/friend?
No

4 Would you go out shopping or to work cross dressing in sexy clothes?
Maybe shopping

5 Girls: Would you go out in a miniskirt, transparent, low top and no underwear? You are to bend down frequently.
I'd do it at least once x

6 Would you piss yourself in public.
Not of my own accord. maybe for a dare.

7 Would you do watersports (golden shower, drinking pee...)?
Yes. wouldnt mind drinking it from someone elses pussy

8: Girls: Would you do clit and tit torture?
Probably. tack panties sound fun

9 Would you be totally submissive (slave) for a week? Add details.
Only to someone i trust

10 Would you drive naked?
No, as i plan on getting a bike rather than a car

11 Would you get naked in a public place? (and would it include somewhere that nudity is not allowed?)
maayybeee..? dont want to get arrested

12 Would you allow your sexy, degrading or nude photos to be uploaded to the internet?
Cry, go live in a cave away from civilization

13 Would you go on public cam doing sexy, degrading or naked things for all to see?
No

14 Would you accept humiliation like body writing, shaving, or anything else (say what)?
Nothing that would change my appearance

15 Would you go outside or for a walk in whatever you were told (including naked)?
Yes. it could be fun. again though, dont want to get arrested

16 Would you do the button and hole dare?: Buttons - cut off a button whenever you see someone in red and remove the garment when all the buttons are gone; Holes (for garments without buttons). For a top cut a hole at each nipple and make it bigger for each person you see. For bottoms cut 3 inches off the leg length for each person. Underwear not allowed.
No, clothes are expensive af

17 Would you get naked, have a suite of "clothes" painted on you with body paint and go out as if you were fully dressed?
Gonna go with maybe. same reason as the other nude public

18 Would you allow anything to be inserted in you anus? What is the limit?
Depends on what it was. like the idea of double dildo panties

19 Would you be the stripper at a hen party or stag party, knowing they might want sex with you?
Would do, can always say no :P

and 20 Would you suck the cock or the pussy of strangers blindfolded?
I'd like to. i dunno if it would be more than once though
SKATER , SLUT, DEGRADE ME

links if you want ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Likes and limits:
Because 500 char isnt enough

Pm me here x :
PM Dares

Gimee a rule? :
Your rules know what i do in the dark <- A fresh start cause work

Blooooog :
blogs n stuff
Arawen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2016, 08:29 AM   #95
Sam07

Default i love these

No i dont like pain so

2 Would you allow yourself to be tied up naked allowing others to do as they please to you?

Yes that sounds so hot but i would need someone whom i would willingly let to tie me up and if its in a place where i wouldnt go again maybe some small country side village

3 Denial: would you lock yourself in a chastity device having posted the key to yourself or a master/mistress/friend?

Well if i have to do it then i would send the key to myself

I would prefer going out for shopping
but frankly speaking i wouldnt do it, nope

Men: Would you go out in oversize trousers with no belt or underwear and an undersized top? You can't adjust the trousers till they fall down.

yeah sure thing i would do that with ease :P

not at my own will but i did it for my mistress once, as long as its night or evening time and im wearing a dark jeans i would do it

Yes i would do them

8 Men: Would you do CBT, which will be punished more - cock or balls?

I wouldnt I dont like CBT or pain

yes i would i am a sub to start with and i would love to be a slave if the mistress / master respects my limits and we both had agreed on some mutual understandings

Nope our country is way to populated but if its on national highway or something like that i would do it although i dont have a car to do it lol

11 Would you get naked in a public place? (and would it include somewhere that nudity is not allowed?)

i would do it as long as i can do it without being seen public is a huge turn on for me

12 Would you allow your sexy, degrading or nude photos to be uploaded to the internet?
No i wouldnt like that to be frank

13 Would you go on public cam doing sexy, degrading or naked things for all to see?

if i did some huge offence and my mistress is really angry on me and if its a ultimate punishment kinda thing i would do it maybe or else no

14 Would you accept humiliation like body writing, shaving, or anything else (say what)?

Yes i would like to be humiliated so i would accept mostly any kind of humiliation instructions but i wouldnt shave visible areas

well if i wont be seen then yeah i would

16 Would you do the button and hole dare?: Buttons - cut off a button whenever you see someone in red and remove the garment when all the buttons are gone; Holes (for garments without buttons). For a top cut a hole at each nipple and make it bigger for each person you see. For bottoms cut 3 inches off the leg length for each person. Underwear not allowed.

No i would hate to destroy my clothes but its an interesting one

17 Would you get naked, have a suite of "clothes" painted on you with body paint and go out as if you were fully dressed?

No its really obvious when men do it so i would pass

yes i would do that

19 Would you be the stripper at a hen party or stag party, knowing they might want sex with you?

Yes i would do that

20 Would you suck the cock or the pussy of strangers blindfolded?

No but i would do it at a glory hole maybe
Likes : TPE, rules and daily tasks, control, humiliation, pet play, objectification, light to medium pain, discipline play, bondage, tease and denial, begging, bathroom play, semi public, cnc, lines, mouth soaping, anal all that good stuff xD if its not in my limits im willing to give it a shot.

Never : Permanent damage, social suicide, drugs, minors, actual non consent and blackmail.

PM DARES

Feel free to ping me if ya want to talk, I'm always happy to make new kinky friends
Sam07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2016, 04:08 PM   #96
humiliatedboyslave
getDare Devil

Some of these were humiliating to answer

1 Would you allow yourself to be tied up and spanked or whipped? Yes, have done this, spanked, whipped, flogged, caned...

2 Would you allow yourself to be tied up naked allowing others to do as they please to you? Yes, have done this, is very fun when with someone you trust. Even more fun with a blind fold and he invites others over

3 Denial: would you lock yourself in a chastity device having posted the key to yourself or a master/mistress/friend? Yes, have sent to myself, to office, to Master/keyholder

4 Would you go out shopping or to work cross dressing in sexy clothes? Have gone shopping, but not to work.

5 Girls: Would you go out in a miniskirt, transparent, low top and no underwear? You are to bend down frequently. Why be sexist and make this for the girls? Yes, have done this
Men: Would you go out in oversize trousers with no belt or underwear and an undersized top? You can't adjust the trousers till they fall down. Not done quite this, but have gone out in the oversized trousers with panties or diapers underneath.

6 Would you piss yourself in public. Yes, and it was super humiliating having to walk back to the car through the mall!

7 Would you do watersports (golden shower, drinking pee...)? Hell yeah, and yes I have. Many times.

8 Men: Would you do CBT, which will be punished more - cock or balls? Yes, and have. I like when a Master enjoys CBT and really has a lot of fun trying turn my balls black and blue.

9 Would you be totally submissive (slave) for a week? Add details. Again? Ok.

10 Would you drive naked? Yes. Haven't done this in a while, but yes!

11 Would you get naked in a public place? (and would it include somewhere that nudity is not allowed?) Hell Yeah! But definitely always try to make sure it's not a place likely to have the police brought in, or easy to get away.

12 Would you allow your sexy, degrading or nude photos to be uploaded to the internet? I have. But now try to keep them offline mostly

13 Would you go on public cam doing sexy, degrading or naked things for all to see? I have done with a mask. Have thought of doing without mask, but not sure about that.

14 Would you accept humiliation like body writing, shaving, or anything else (say what)? have done body writing and shaving. open for most things

15 Would you go outside or for a walk in whatever you were told (including naked)? Yes. have done many naked walks at night around the neighborhood and elsewhere.

16 Would you do the button and hole dare?: Buttons - cut off a button whenever you see someone in red and remove the garment when all the buttons are gone; Holes (for garments without buttons). For a top cut a hole at each nipple and make it bigger for each person you see. For bottoms cut 3 inches off the leg length for each person. Underwear not allowed. Never done this, but could be rather interesting depending on where and I'd be game to try it.

17 Would you get naked, have a suite of "clothes" painted on you with body paint and go out as if you were fully dressed? Fuck, I have wanted to do this for a long time! But have not yet Have wanted on Halloween to do this if the appropriate party comes up. Got an idea for me?

18 Would you allow anything to be inserted in you anus? What is the limit? Hell yeah! Well, once you run out of the lube and you still can't force it in, then i guess that's the limit

19 Would you be the stripper at a hen party or stag party, knowing they might want sex with you? Sure. If it was gay sex and anal was safe sex

and 20 Would you suck the cock or the pussy of strangers blindfolded? Again? Sure.

Limits: public is cool, but nothing over the top... no pics, no permanent marks/damage, no family, no friends (well maybe), no social suicide

PM Dares - Make me regret this list.

Gym Help

BIRTHDAY BASH
humiliatedboyslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2016, 12:38 AM   #97
stroker35

I have and I loved it.

I have and I loved it.

No, that would be miserable.

No.

5 Men: Would you go out in oversize trousers with no belt or underwear and an undersized top? You can't adjust the trousers till they fall down.
No.

6 Would you piss yourself in public. No

7 Would you do watersports (golden shower, drinking pee...)? No.

8 Men: Would you do CBT, which will be punished more - cock or balls? Cock

9 Would you be totally submissive (slave) for a week? Add details. Yes, as long as the master doesn't have me do any weird poop or piss play. Additionally, we need to be talking about only in the bedroom, I don't play that crap outside of the bedroom.

Yes.

Yes, as long as I could put my clothes back on quickly in a place where not allowed, otherwise I love being naked.

Only if only my friends could see it.

Yes, but I'd cover my face.

No.

Yea.

No, not wasting my clothes.

No.

I'll try anything in my ass at least once.

That's why I would be a stripper.

yes.

Limits: Scat, peeing, showing my face on video

PM Dares

Member of the unofficial getDare PM Dare Commission.
Help spread the word and the PM Dares! Join Today!
PM me a dare to find out how.
stroker35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2016, 01:53 PM   #98
Puddin'sHarleyQuinn

Yes pleaaaase

Yes, this is a dark fantasy of mine, especially if i couldn't see what was happening.

Probably, only if i trust the person very well, it would be quite fun to complety lose control.

I'd go shopping somewhere far away from my home in revealing clothes, but not where anybody i know might see me.

Men: Would you go out in oversize trousers with no belt or underwear and an undersized top? You can't adjust the trousers till they fall down.
I'd definatly do this, it's so humiliating and degrading

Yes, I've always wanted to but never got the time. It would make me so horny aha

Yes, done it before haha

Probably not, the most i can handle are clothes pegs

definatly, if i could find someone and make time, id gice up a week to be complety slutty and worthless

yes, because its so exposing yet safe at the same time

I dont think id ever dare to do this

yes, i love the thought of nudes beoing arounf the internet, loss of control of them

nope

yes, i find tasks like these really fun actually

Probably, in a secluded area

i dont think id do this, its too public lol

id probably do this for a top, but wear normal jeans

yes, nothing big though. ive only tried markers

If nobody knew me then yes

yes, this sounds so fun and degrading

LIMITS: permanent, family/friends, public, videos and other people.
LIKES: humilation&degradation, omorashi, mild pain, edging, being called dumb :3

I have some depraved fantasies.. broken little girl
I will attempt pretty much every dare within my limits.

~ please verbally humiliate me in my pms... it turns me on ~
Puddin'sHarleyQuinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2016, 04:18 PM   #99
Goodboyshowoff

YES! I would love to try this

Again yes!

Sure, would be interesting to try

Nah, not into cross dressing

5 Men: Would you go out in oversize trousers with no belt or underwear and an undersized top? You can't adjust the trousers till they fall down.
I've done this actually but not in a sexual way, more like a joke when I was younger

Depends where I guess

I would try a golden shower

Cock

Sure, I'd give it a go!

Done it, was fun but absolutely terrifying

Again, would depend on where exactly

Depends on the photo I suppose

Probably not

Sure as long as its not somewhere terribly obvious like my forehead

Only at night, even then thats iffy

Button one sounds interesting

Most people would probably see this as a joke so if I could keep myself from getting hard(doubtful) I might try it

Limit would be an actual human penis haha

Of course!

Absolutely

Likes - Underpants, showing off, pillow / bed humping, humiliation, wedgies

Limits - Pain, public, family, scat
Goodboyshowoff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2016, 02:20 AM   #100
artin

Absolutely, It will be funny

It's a little bit frightening, but I like to try this situation

Yes

No

I like to try that

Yes, if no one sees me

Yes, it's interesting

Yes, I like CBT

Yes, I like to be someone's slave for a week. I want to lose my control over my food, bladder, cum, and anything

No

No

Yes, anonymously

No

Yes, I like body writing but don't like shaving

No

No

No

I allow anything as far as it's doesn't concern my health

No

Yes

Kik: theartinj

Likes: Humiliation, CBT, pain, degradation, piss play, hidden public, feminization, losing control
Dislikes: Food play, scat, messy, body writing, corner time
Limits: Public, permanent, photo, video, anything that relates to my real-life identity

Spend 1 minutes and
Send me PM dares!

My name is "Lucy"

artin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2016, 03:56 AM   #101
QueenKitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ollygrumps View Post

Yes
Yes
Yes
No
Nope
No
No
Yes
Yes, I would love to do that.
No
No
No
No
As much as I like humiliation, I don't like anything visible...
No

No
No
Yes, but no dicks
Maybe
Yes
If you want a challenge you can PM me after you have answered the questions, asking me to chose a dare you would do but haven't done yet
Here are my answers....

PM Dares

I have a skype w/o camera: live:queenkittyrocks0
My email is also: [email protected]
QueenKitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2016, 05:32 AM   #102
slavegirl120

Default .

1 Would you allow yourself to be tied up and spanked or whipped? oh yes

2 Would you allow yourself to be tied up naked allowing others to do as they please to you? yes

3 Denial: would you lock yourself in a chastity device having posted the key to yourself or a master/mistress/friend?maybe

4 Would you go out shopping or to work cross dressing in sexy clothes?yes

Men: Would you go out in oversize trousers with no belt or underwear and an undersized top? You can't adjust the trousers till they fall down. yes i would love to

6 Would you piss yourself in public. yes

7 Would you do watersports (golden shower, drinking pee...)? yes

8 Men: Would you do CBT, which will be punished more - cock or balls? cook

9 Would you be totally submissive (slave) for a week? Add details. yes i would let my miss all control over me

10 Would you drive naked? yes

yes
12 Would you allow your sexy, degrading or nude photos to be uploaded to the internet? no

13 Would you go on public cam doing sexy, degrading or naked things for all to see? yes

14 Would you accept humiliation like body writing, shaving, or anything else (say what)?yes

15 Would you go outside or for a walk in whatever you were told (including naked)?yes

16 Would you do the button and hole dare?: Buttons - cut off a button whenever you see someone in red and remove the garment when all the buttons are gone; Holes (for garments without buttons). For a top cut a hole at each nipple and make it bigger for each person you see. For bottoms cut 3 inches off the leg length for each person. Underwear not allowed. yes

17 Would you get naked, have a suite of "clothes" painted on you with body paint and go out as if you were fully dressed? yes

18 Would you allow anything to be inserted in you anus? What is the limit?no

19 Would you be the stripper at a hen party or stag party, knowing they might want sex with you? yes

and 20 Would you suck the cock or the pussy of strangers blindfolded? yes
slavegirl120 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2016, 07:48 PM   #103
xxxFetlifexxx

Yes

Yes

Yes

Not in public

Undersize top

No!

No!

Yes, probably cock

Yes. What details can I add?

No

No

Depends where on the Internet and the photo

No

Yes. Body writing, cuckold, orgasm control

No

No

No

Probably anything depending on how horny I am

Hen party

Yes!
xxxFetlifexxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2016, 08:02 PM   #104
Sissy jessica

1 Would you allow yourself to be tied up and spanked or whipped? Yes

2 Would you allow yourself to be tied up naked allowing others to do as they please to you? Yes

3 Denial: would you lock yourself in a chastity device having posted the key to yourself or a master/mistress/friend? Yes

4 Would you go out shopping or to work cross dressing in sexy clothes? Definitely

Men: Would you go out in oversize trousers with no belt or underwear and an undersized top? You can't adjust the trousers till they fall down. Yes only if I'm wearing panties

6 Would you piss yourself in public.y es

7 Would you do watersports (golden shower, drinking pee...)? Yes

8 Men: Would you do CBT, which will be punished more - cock or balls? Yes balka

9 Would you be totally submissive (slave) for a week? Add details.yes I would be a sissy slave

10 Would you drive naked? No more in panties and bra

11 Would you get naked in a public place? (and would it include somewhere that nudity is not allowed?) Like above

12 Would you allow your sexy, degrading or nude photos to be uploaded to the internet?yes with personal info

13 Would you go on public cam doing sexy, degrading or naked things for all to see? Definitely

14 Would you accept humiliation like body writing, shaving, or anything else (say what)?yes public Sissy

15 Would you go outside or for a walk in whatever you were told (including naked)? Definitely

16 Would you do the button and hole dare?: Buttons - cut off a button whenever you see someone in red and remove the garment when all the buttons are gone; Holes (for garments without buttons). For a top cut a hole at each nipple and make it bigger for each person you see. For bottoms cut 3 inches off the leg length for each person. Underwear not allowed. definitely

No
18 Would you allow anything to be inserted in you anus? What is the limit? Yes that's up to whoever is shoving it in

19 Would you be the stripper at a hen party or stag party, knowing they might want sex with you? Yws

and 20 Would you suck the cock or the pussy of strangers blindfolded? I would suck every cock
Pm caught I take off my shorts exposing my panties in a store to 5 women
Pm roulette and I do a roulette of your choice

Love: risky public sissy tasks: blackmail:bondage

NO LIMITS
Sissy jessica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2016, 02:45 AM   #105
LoveDareChallenges

Oh yes, I'd love it and not having the power to say stop. But my mistress had.

Definitely yes. Even better than 1...

Yes, I would, if I knew her well enough. It's a fantasy of mine, too.

In an environment I don't know... To work definitely not, for shopping maybe, but again, in a city I don't know at all.

I guess I wouldn't dare doing that. Such dares I'd only do, if others wouldn't have a problem seeing me naked and it's legal.

Yes, but probably I wouldn't dare going back in a bus or similar. I did that in the past a bit when I walked on the street. The thought got me quite excited.

Yes, I've already done it.

Definitely balls! I've done it already, but I don't like it. I'm always afraid something could go wrong there. They are not replacable...

Yes, within my limits, check my signature...

If police couldn't jail me, if I was to be caught, yes.

Yes, see above under which conditions. Where it's not allowed definitely not!

Maybe yes. Depends which, who does it and where they are uploaded.

Yes, I've already done it many times on Chaturbate.

Yes, all of them. I've also been licking a clean toilet seat in the hotel e.g...

15 Would you go outside or for a walk in whatever you were told (including naked)? Yes, conditions see above.

Yes, see above.

Yes, see above.

No, it's a limit of mine. I prefer to not have anything there. It's neither humiliating, nor exciting, but just making me problems.

Hell, yes!

I guess I would now...
LoveDareChallenges is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dares, exposure, humiliation, naked, public