Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 02-17-2010, 07:56 AM   #1
Ironblood

Red face Stupid Mistake

This story is about a very stupid mistake I made quite a few months ago. My first chapter for Getdare, sorry if it’s bad, I promise I'll get better.

The first few chapters are what really happened; the later chapters will be fiction, because what really happened is private.
All the names except for mine and the main girls’ are the real names.

I was going on a school camp to a fossil park; we would be spending 2 weeks there. Because it was only the grade 12 Biology classes going, there was only about 150 kids and 4 teachers. We were put onto the buses according to our last names, which meant I couldn’t be with my friends. The buses were luxury buses with lots of space and each set of two seats had its own private area for sleeping. I was put next to a girl by the name of Sophia. She was an outgoing, happy-go-lucky type of very athletic girl. We were class mates but not really friends.

We were told that the person we are sitting next to would be our partner for the next 2 weeks. She hugged me tightly and said "Let's do our best partner." I accidently let out a sigh, to which she replied with a sharp poke between the ribs. "Matt, if you are going to be anti-social and grumpy the whole time I will make you regret it. Okay?"
"What ever makes you happy."
"Why are you so cold and sheltered? I have been in your class for over 5 years and yet we barely talk. I don't know much about you."
"How about we make a deal, if you can guess what I'm thinking, we can talk and do everything you want."

"Sure. You are either thinking about undressing me, duct taping my mouth shut, or and my real guess, you are thinking about being with your friends instead of me."
"Why would I be thinking about the first one?"
"Because you're a guy, and all men think about sex whenever they talk to women. Was my real guess right?"
"Yes. And you really have a shallow grasp of how men are. Not all of us are like that."
"You said we can do everything I want... I want you to talk to me, and be open and honest."
"What ever makes you happy I guess."

After about 5 hours of talking both of us had learned a lot about the other, I realised that we were very similar. I still hated having to talk to her about every private detail of my life. By now the bus had gotten a lot quieter with most of the other kids either sleeping or busy with their own things. The buses were about to stop for petrol and so that we could all get lunch. As soon as the bus had opened its' doors, I ran out and tried to escape from the siren I had been stuck with. I tried to find my friends, but their bus had yet to arrive. I was about to head to the shop when a felt someone’s arm slide around my waist and pull me backwards.

“Mattie why did you leave me behind? I felt so scared being on my own.”
“Can’t you spend time with your friends, and please let go of me.”
“Nope, and none of my good friends take Bio, so I’m sticking with you. And you did say, and I quote: we can talk and do everything you want. Remember, so now I’m not leaving your side.”

I spent the whole half hour break with her attached to me. In the time I had spent with her I learned that her mind often went to strange places with even the most pure thought. We got back on the bus and she had finally gotten tired of talking, she asked if she could sleep, I said yes without any hesitation. She lay down using my lap as her pillow, when I tried to push her off she said: remember the deal, I can do whatever I want. I let out another sigh and once again got a sharp poke in the ribs.
I decided to ignore her and get some sleep as well.

I woke up a few hours later and the sun had almost completely set, I also noticed that the bus had stopped and that the teacher and driver were busy talking in hushed voices. Apparently the road up ahead was closed due to a fire. We would be stuck here for another 4 hours. I zoned out staring at the smoke in the sky, only to be painfully brought back to reality by Sophia rolling over, with her head landing on a recent set of stitches. This caused me to move her head, which made her wake up, she apologized and sat up, also noticing the sunset and smoke.

She asked about the stitches and I was forced to explain a long history of body problems. After I had told her about everything she gave me a very strong and forceful hug, tears almost in her eyes.
“My poor Mattie, I had no idea you had such a painful life.”
“Its fine, you get used to it.”
“So you must also have a lot of scars all over your body.”
“What do you mean by ‘also’?”

She got up, closed the curtains around our seat area and tied them shut. “I was in a car crash when I was little, and it left behind a lot of scars.” She proceeded to lift her top to reveal her stomach. It was tanned, muscular and very scar covered. One of the scars when up further than she lifted her top, she saw my eyes following it, and she said: told you would be thinking about undressing me.
“You run around in the school swim suit, it’s not like I need to imagine you naked.”
“So you were watching me when I did that. Anyway, you must show me some of your scars now.”
“Why? I never said you should, nor did I say I would show you some of mine.”
“Remember the deal.”

I gave in and took my shirt almost completely off. Her eyes went wide and her mouth fell open in shock. I quickly put my shirt back on and she remained silent for a few moments. She said she was sorry and tried to think of better words to say.
“I’m fine, I’m used to having this body.”
“Do they... hurt?”
“Nope, only the most recent one does.”
“Oh, so I can’t keep using you as a pillow?”
“You can if you want, just don’t lie so close to my knee.”
“I see you’re finally getting comfortable around me.”
“The deal also played a part in it.”

We talked for a while about families and friends, and general topics. She asked if she could sleep on me again and I said fine, closed my eyes and fell asleep. I woke up and the bus had just started to move again. I looked out the window, there was still some fires glowing off in the distance. The Moon gave a wondrous glow when mixed with the flames and the charred earth. I noticed that Sophia was no longer on my lap, but giggling to herself.
“Who were you dreaming about Mattie?”
“I didn’t have a dream, why?”
“Let’s just say my pillow became hard.”
“Don’t tell anyone about this.”
“Sure, but then let’s change the deal a bit. I can ask you to do anything until the end of the year.”
“...Fine, now I’m going back to sleep.”
“I wasn’t going to tell anyone anyway, but thanks for agreeing.”
“You’re evil.”

I woke up and he bus had stopped once more. This time we were at the camp site. The teachers lead us to where we would be sleeping. I ran to my friends and we got our own dorm. I went to my bed and fell asleep again.

------
this is the end of chapter 1. Sophia is the one who told me to write this story on getdare. Sorry if the first chapter was boring, but then again, so was the actual ride.

Loves: games

Ironblood is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Ironblood for this post:
Old 02-17-2010, 09:58 AM   #2
Ironblood

We were all woken up at 07:00 for breakfast, luckily it was uneventful. The girls were given permission to shower as the guys were given the tour of the camp and a breakdown of the rules and schedules. Once the guys had also showered, we were broken up into groups of 10, and the groups were then taken to different areas.

My group was mixed with another group and we were taken to a building where we were given a lecture about how every animal originally came from the sea. We were shown slides of fossils and what the creatures might have looked like. Sophia was holding my hand the entire time. Whenever a teacher or anyone asked she would say that: we take our partnership very seriously, and wish to take in as much knowledge as possible. The slide show and lecture took up most of the morning and at 12, we were given a break. Once again my friends were not with me, and Sophia wouldn’t leave me alone.

During the break she kept trying to get every detail of my life out of me, I was giving her very little. One of our class mates came up to us and told us we had to go to bus H7. Sophia took my hand and forcefully pulled me towards the bus.
“Mattie, remember the deal.”
“I don’t like all of this holding hands stuff.”
“Well I’m telling you to hold my hand and walk with me.”
“Fine, just please stop skipping.”
“I will only stop skipping if you dance with me later.”
“No chance of that happening.”

We continued to argue until we got to the bus. We were taken to a nearby dried up riverbed, it had tent covered areas all over it. There were hundreds of fossil fragments embedded in what was once a river. We were told about the processes of Fossilization and how they remove fossils from the ground.

We were then given another break; we went to watch a group of people sort out the fragments. After more talking about fossils, we were finally brought back to the main camp site. It was about 17:30, and most of the groups had returned and were all talking about what they had done today. Sophia told me to meet her by the metal horse statue after we had eaten supper, then she ran off.

Old 02-17-2010, 10:29 AM   #3
Sexy Megz

Default I know how you feel :(

I have a scare going up my leg frm a car crash when i was little
Spoiler:
I where skirts some time but only wen i am wearing tights

Finish the story it is emmence

Swimmer
Spoiler:
No cam yet.
Sexy Megz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 10:59 AM   #4
Ironblood

Somethings come up, this is all i can write for now... (started vomiting up blood again)

We had supper and were then free until 23:00. I went to find my friends and I couldn’t find them. So I went to the horse statue and waited. After a while she finally showed up.
“Matt, I need you do help me with something.”
“Sure, it’s not like I have a choice in the matter.”
“I need you to trust me completely, and promise you will not tell anyone about what will happen.”
“What’s going to happen?”
“Promise me first.”
“Reverse our deal and then I will.”
“Fine, I’ll do whatever you want. Please follow me.”

Old 02-17-2010, 08:54 PM   #5
seth18

Send a message via Yahoo to seth18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironblood View Post
Somethings come up, this is all i can write for now... (started vomiting up blood again)

We had supper and were then free until 23:00. I went to find my friends and I couldn’t find them. So I went to the horse statue and waited. After a while she finally showed up.
“Matt, I need you do help me with something.”
“Sure, it’s not like I have a choice in the matter.”
“I need you to trust me completely, and promise you will not tell anyone about what will happen.”
“What’s going to happen?”
“Promise me first.”
“Reverse our deal and then I will.”
“Fine, I’ll do whatever you want. Please follow me.”
Short, but a nice cliffhanger.
Now write!

Dislikes: You.
Limits: 'You have to cause I say so'
seth18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 10:28 PM   #6
surnamey

cliffhanger. can't wait for more

I'm at Grad School now so feel free to send me dares involving that
surnamey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 02:44 AM   #7
Ironblood

Im in hospital and they keep taking away my laptop, so I can't write much. thanks to
Sexy Megz, seth18 and surnamey for the replies.

P.S when in hospital, people get angry if you don't listen to them... I can't imagine why...
"Sir, please ge back into bed" "For the last time get back into bed" "Why are you awake, we gave you enough sedatives to keep you asleep for a whole day" ... i think they are beginning to dislike me again.

Old 02-18-2010, 12:29 PM   #8
seth18

Send a message via Yahoo to seth18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironblood View Post
Im in hospital and they keep taking away my laptop, so I can't write much. thanks to
Sexy Megz, seth18 and surnamey for the replies.

P.S when in hospital, people get angry if you don't listen to them... I can't imagine why...
"Sir, please ge back into bed" "For the last time get back into bed" "Why are you awake, we gave you enough sedatives to keep you asleep for a whole day" ... i think they are beginning to dislike me again.
Aww, I'm important!
And that sucks..

Dislikes: You.
Limits: 'You have to cause I say so'
seth18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 02:00 PM   #9
Ironblood

My laptop keeps getting taken away by the nurses... so I won't be able to update that much. And I'm also in and out of the operating room a lot...

___

She took my hand and pulled me at a fast pace towards an unknown location. I was very confused but I didn’t have much of a choice as I tried to keep up with the very athletic girl tightly holding my wrist. She finally stopped after about 15 minutes of what I would call fast running. She turned to me and waited for me to catch my breath, while she didn’t seem to have any signs of fatigue.
“Why... did you... bring me here?” I panted and gasped, realising how unfit I was.
“Look over there.” She pointed to a small clearing.

The area was cleared of trees, and was lit well from the glow of the full moon.
“Yes, it’s a beautiful clearing, perfect for a werewolf horror movie. Why did you bring me here?”
“Can’t you take the beauty of nature for what it is?”
“I can, but we could have come here during a daytime break, and I would have been able to see it better.”
“Shut up and listen to the lack of people, let it flow through you and open you up, make you calm.”
“Firstly, I don’t hate people, secondly you make more noise that most people.”
“You are such a grumpy old man.”
“Sure let’s go with that, princess.”
“Why are you calling me a ‘princess?”
“Because it’s politer that saying you’re a childish brat.”
“Are you sure it’s not because you secretly think I’m cute?”
“If it will make you quiet for even a few minutes, then sure, I think you are cutest girl to ever live.”

After a brief moment of silence Sophia burst into a fit of laughter. “So you will sarcastically agree with anything as long as I stay quiet for a while afterwards?”
“No.”
“Mind if I ask you some personal stuff while we are alone?”
“Even if I say ‘no’ you will ask anyway, so go ahead.”
“Have you ever kissed a girl before?”
“No.”
“Have you ever had a girlfriend before?”
“I would rather keep that part of me a secret.”
“Let’s make a deal....”

Old 02-18-2010, 03:10 PM   #10
fitzy
getDare Sweetheart

why did you stop there thats just annoying but apart from that am liking the story

i have been a very naughty boy and deservie to be punished
fitzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 03:55 PM   #11
coolio5

really good story, enjoying it alot

and good luck in the hospital!

Limits: permanent, illegal, family, poo, anal, extreme pain

PM me with any good dares

HIGH QUALITY READING MATERIAL:

FINISHED "Strip Basketball"!!!!
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=11996
(3rd place in the 2008 Storyteller's Choice Awards!!!)

IN PROGRESS "That crazy school trip..."
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...904#post182904
coolio5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 04:53 PM   #12
Mr Very Daring
getDare Sweetheart

could i ask- in your sig it says you have a gf- and by the looks of things you'll have 1 in the story- are they the same person?
gr8 story btw
Mr Very Daring is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 02:07 AM   #13
Ironblood

Thank to everyone for their comments.

-Seth18: you like my story so you are important.

-fitzy: I stopped there to make a cliffhanger, and because the nurses took away my laptop.

-coolio5: thanks and thanks.

-Mr Very Daring: They are different girls. I'll reveal more about "Sophia" later.

I'm getting lung surgery on saturday at 01:15. So i won't be able to write much, so I'll do what I can now.

Old 02-19-2010, 02:08 AM   #14
Ironblood

“What type of deal do you have in mind?”
“Well you your friends told me you are good at swimming.”
“And what are the stakes of this deal?”
“Let’s make it interesting. If I win, you have to be my servant, answer everything I ask, and you have to kiss me.”
“I agree to the last two, but there is no chance I will be your servant. If I win, you leave me alone, only talk to me when we have a project, and only talk about the project. And finally you stop poking me in the ribs.”

“I’m a sprinter, not a swimmer, so you have an advantage. So if you win you have bragging rights, you will have beaten the schools fasters runner at a race. And besides, I have my boobs slowing me down. If you win, I will also get you any girl you want.”
“I’m not looking for a girlfriend at the moment.”
“Who said anything about it being for a relationship? I’m talking about making love and then leaving.”
“Do you really think that is all guys want?”
“Most do. Now hurry up and follow me.”

I followed her through a dried forest, the trees got greener the closer we got to the sound of water. I asked her how she knew the area so well; she told me that her parents sent her to the camp a lot of times during the December holidays. We finally made it to the shore of a very large lake. The lake had several small islands in it; the biggest was only about 15 meters big.
“We will swim to the furthest and biggest island; it’s about 50 meters away.”
“I’m not wearing any swimming stuff.”
“Well I’m going naked, and if you don’t do it, I will win by default. What do you have to loose from a bit of skinny dipping?”
“Well seeing as its winter, also very cold, and windy. I’m guessing I will end up losing any chance of having children and my dignity.”
“Well I’m also naked, so you will at least have a nice show while losing.” With that she took off her top, shoes, sock and jeans.
“Fine, but you tell no one about this.”

We were both naked and we walked into the water until it was almost at our waists. We counted out loud, 1-2-3, and we dove into the water. We did our best to hide our screaming from the painful effects of the cold on our bodies.
“Look what the cold has done to my nipp- WOW!”
“What?”
“The water is freezing, and your still huge!”
“Thanks, but you can’t really see it. We start swimming at the next bird call we hear.”

A bird chirped and we started swimming at the fastest speed we could manage in the cold water. Whenever my head went underwater, I got a very painful headache from the cold, but whenever it was above the water, I slowed down; I decided to take the pain. I was not paying attention to Sophia; all I thought about was the location of the island. We swam for what seemed like an eternity, the cold was sapping all of our strength. The island got closer and closer, until we finally reached the Island...

Old 02-19-2010, 06:08 AM   #15
glasssbottle174
getDare Sweetheart

This post is very good and i am interested in seeing who wins the deal so will definatley be coming back.

Also i hope you get better soon.
glasssbottle174 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk