Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Roleplay Dares

Old 10-04-2014, 09:22 AM   #331
mafiaka
Distinguished Member

Sure. Looking forward to your further reports.

The scoreboard so far:
aaannn: 83/100
sweetjasmin: 41/100
alex_carter: 38/100
17wewitt.: 26/100
aimee b: 26/100
miss slave girl: 26/100
AngelD: 20/100
MarshSlut: 5/100
ClittyPain: 5/100
mafiaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2014, 01:59 AM   #332
BlaBlaBlubb
getDare Succubus

new group task: Sport is the best medicine

Time to make you fit and Train your body and your holes. So do a workout:

- do 20 jumping jacks (1 points)
- then edge 3 times with your pussy/clit (1 point)
- do 10 push ups (1 point)
- do 3 edges with something on your clit (toothpaste/clothespin) and/or something in your ass (0.5 points for only edging, 1 Point for only ass/only clit, 2 points for both)
- do 10 situps (1 Point)
- do 3 edges with something on your clit (toothpaste/clothespin) and/or something in your ass (0.5 points for only edging, 1 Point for only ass/only clit, 2 points for both)
- one additional Point when you do the whole workout in the right Order.

Write a detailed Report of your workout to get your points.
Old 10-05-2014, 03:54 AM   #333
Bloodmoon

Default New patient

Hi, I hope I can still jump in. I was on that extra forum, but it seems dead.

Username: Bloodmoon
Reason for being admitted to the asylum: Starting addiction on wearing buttplug whenever and wherever is it posible.

Patient masturbates 3 times a week and is able to have orgasms, but mostly only with vibrating toy.
Patient enjoys bondage, forced orgasm/denial, ice play, nipple play/torture, toying, hidden public, semi-public, light pain, masturbation instructions, anal, hypnotism , but does not enjoy pee control, spanking, humiliation, corner time and extreme control, wax. For punishments spanking, humiliation, corner time and extreme control can be used.
The patient has been showing extremely bad behaviour during activities such as
blackmail/pics/cam, wedgies, extreme pain, poop, friends/family, full public, ilegal, dangerous, permanent, messy, blood, drinking piss, insertion, skirts and thus, these activities should not be performed by the patient.
The patient is known to
riding legs of chairs, stuffing herself with ice, doing stuff in city when having bondage underclothes and attached wibrating egg in her vagina and has admitted having fantasies about being forced having mulitple forced orgasms, being used as a doll (eventually in hypnosis), experience long-term orgasms denial while experiencing second fantasy.
The patient has some bad habits that should be taken care of during her time in the asylum. These are laziness, disobeying rules, forgetting on duties (like not finishin dares).
In the patient's box of personal belongings are magic massager 2.0, thin vibe like pen + 2 drivers (clasic and mp3), 8cm penis shaped vibrator (stepless power regulation), classic vibrator (on/of), 2 handcuffs (for wrists and for inches), ropes (two 10 metres, two 3 metres), 2 homemade nipple clamps (one light and heavy), 2 collars (heavy - not wearable outside / and nice - wearable outside if needed), blindfold, mask (set with nice collar), leather whip, clothespins, household items, these may be used during treatment.

Likes/Limits/Toys

No, I do not want to be your Mistress.
No, I do not want to be your slave.
So don't PM me about it! I will not respond to any unexpected PM!
And no, I dont have (or want to) Kik.

Last edited by Bloodmoon; 10-05-2014 at 03:59 AM.
Bloodmoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2014, 04:01 AM   #334
Bloodmoon

Default Housing procedure

Name of the treatment: Housing procedure

Report: It took me some time to start procedure because I found information about The Asylum on my vacation and took me some time to have opportunity to join in and be cured.
So during the instructions I got undressed and took cold shower. I hate them and I am still shaking, so I did it as quickly as possible and cleaned myself thoroughly. After that I put ice-cubes into my ass and they are melting in me right now as I wrote this. Although I don’t like cold showers, I like ice play, so I decided to put four ice cubes in me instead of two of them. It’s pretty hard wait now till cubes will fully melt now, especially while reading these reports.
After I emptied myself to the bucket, which felt so humiliating and still made me even hornier I made inspection of myself in the mirror. I started by standing with my back towards the mirror and bending over, spreading my ass and pussy lips to be able to see my orifices in mirror. Then I turned around, held my arms above my head and legs spread so my breasts and pussy vas clearly visible. My hair is brown colour, shoulder length. My breasts are D cup and my nipples and aureoles are bigger than usual, and my pussy is shaven and has small closed inner lips. And about my toes – I am very sensitive and very ticklish between them.

Points you should earn for the treatment: You will earn 8 points total to get you started.

Likes/Limits/Toys

Old 10-05-2014, 07:59 AM   #335
mafiaka
Distinguished Member

Welcome, bloodmoon. You have scored 13 points so far.
mafiaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2014, 01:15 PM   #336
psuedoname
getDare Sweetheart

Default New Doctor

Hello asylum patients, I am a new member of staff, recently brought on board to help get you all onto the road to recovery. I like my patients to be clean, so please follow this cleansing procedure

cold shower (1 point)
wash mouth out with soap (1 point)
lather pussy hard with shower gel (1) asshole (1)
use scrubbing brush on clit (1) nipples (1) pussy (1) ass (1)
hot shower to finish (1)

then detailed report to me with your results

M, 34, Master, UK

Seeking a slave, but will try anything once, maybe twice to make sure

Kik psuedoname
psuedoname is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2014, 02:36 PM   #337
Bloodmoon

Default Name of the treatment: Improving positive mental attitudes

Quote:
Originally Posted by mafiaka View Post
Welcome, bloodmoon. You have scored 13 points so far.
Thank you Doctor Mafiaka for your welcome, I am glad that I am here finally. Thank you all for oportunity to be cured.
For now I would like to to post my second report (lower in post) and I am up to go prepare my bed for my first night of "Don't get out of bed!" treatment.

So for now, goodnight to all

Name of the treatment: Improving positive mental attitudes

Report:
As instructed I played the video with song "My Favorite Things" from Julie Andrews, and I had to to play it twice, before I had 10 things on my list.

My list:
Books, Leather, Rain, Ropes, Djembe drums, Bondage, Aletnative history, Smell of old paper or papyrus, Sound of water, Mytology

Likes/Limits/Toys

Old 10-05-2014, 03:03 PM   #338
ClittyPain

Sport is the best medicine:

I started off doing 20 jumping jacks and it wasn't much of a challenge. Then I immediately started rubbing my clitty, surprisingly it actually took me quite a whole to edge. I took 10 minutes or so to reach my first edge, then I gave it a 30 second break and edged again within 2 minutes. I gave it a 20 second break and edge within 1 minute. Push-ups aren't my strength so I took a while doing it, then I applied toothpaste on my asshole and pegged my clit and tried to edge. It was quite hard to edge with the clothes peg but I made it in 5 minutes. Because the feeling went away fast I gave it a 10 second break and edged again within 20 seconds. Then I gave it another 10 second break and edged immediately. I finished the sit-ups and reapplied toothpaste on my ass and coated my clit with toothpaste and started rubbing. I edge within 5 minutes but the toothpaste started burning badly. I didn't want to have a long break So I edge immediately after. By the last edge the toothpaste had gone under my clit hood and burnt a lot but I still managed to edge very fast.

MY PM DARES
ClittyPain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2014, 06:39 PM   #339
alex_carter
getDare Devil

Just so you know, for those of you who are on the http://portroleplay.icyboards.net/index.php site, I have been posting the tasks in the threads there too, so that we can at least have tasks on there for the patients to do.

Please, don't hesitate to join the other site as well, doctors and patients. It is devoted to only the asylum and is quite fun when people participate.

LIKES, DISLIKES, LIMITS
Toys
Rules for Calendar posting
Tasks Calendar

Lovense App Name: Alex_Carter
add me if you're interested in being friends

Misterpoll Profile You can vote to punish me for my past bad behavior.

alex_carter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2014, 05:35 AM   #340
BlaBlaBlubb
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClittyPain View Post
Sport is the best medicine:

I started off doing 20 jumping jacks and it wasn't much of a challenge. Then I immediately started rubbing my clitty, surprisingly it actually took me quite a whole to edge. I took 10 minutes or so to reach my first edge, then I gave it a 30 second break and edged again within 2 minutes. I gave it a 20 second break and edge within 1 minute. Push-ups aren't my strength so I took a while doing it, then I applied toothpaste on my asshole and pegged my clit and tried to edge. It was quite hard to edge with the clothes peg but I made it in 5 minutes. Because the feeling went away fast I gave it a 10 second break and edged again within 20 seconds. Then I gave it another 10 second break and edged immediately. I finished the sit-ups and reapplied toothpaste on my ass and coated my clit with toothpaste and started rubbing. I edge within 5 minutes but the toothpaste started burning badly. I didn't want to have a long break So I edge immediately after. By the last edge the toothpaste had gone under my clit hood and burnt a lot but I still managed to edge very fast.

So as your doctor i wanna give you the full 9 points for doing it completly in the right order.

+9 points for clittypain
Old 10-07-2014, 08:18 AM   #341
subme101

Default New Patient

I need to be cured.
Is it still possible for me to be admitted?

The Asylum

Username: subme101
Reason for being admitted to the asylum: Wearing my buttplug and love balls around the house whilst my housemates are home.

Patient masturbates 8 times a week and is able to have orgasms.
Patient enjoys
anal, insertions, bondage, spanking, training and ice but does not enjoy humiliation, piss, pain, public, family, friends, scat. For punishments humiliation, piss and pain can be used.
public, family, friends, scat, photos and videos and thus, these activities should not be performed by the patient.
The patient is known to
wear her buttplug to school, have anal sex whilst bound and gagged and use her vibrator on her clit whilst wearing her loveballs and has admitted having fantasies about being bound and fucked by several men, behaving like a pet for her housemates and receiving enemas.
The patient has some bad habits that should be taken care of during her time in the asylum. These are smoking, bad language and masturbating without permission.
In the patient's box of personal belongings are an electric toothbrush which substitutes as a vibrator, a dildo, a set of love balls and a buttplug, these may be used during treatment.

Likes: anal, insertions, bondage, spanking, training, age play

Dislikes: humiliation, piss, pain

Limits: public, family, friends, scat, photos/videos

Toys: Doc Johnson Iridescent Buttplug, Swan Whooper vibrator, Purple Gem princess plug, Taboom (my favourite dong) dildo, ToyJoy love balls (2 on one cord), 1 small ToyJoy teaser buttplug

Last edited by subme101; 10-07-2014 at 08:34 AM.
subme101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2014, 07:47 AM   #342
BlaBlaBlubb
getDare Succubus

In Order to give it a new kickstart i will Post another Dare to help out the Girls here.

Steps of Evolution:

Walk through all the steps of human Evolution from Baby to adult. Each step will give you 7 points:

Baby:
You havent learned to speak or Control your bladder and you can only crawl. You can only say: "DaDaDa", "MaMaMa". You have to wear a diaper and have to pee/poop into it. Then you have to keep it on for 5mins while crying for your mum/dad. Before You may change it. You Need at least 30mins to get to next step or till you can change your diapers what Takes longer. (7 points if you do it all)

Early childhood:
You have just learned speaking and are learning to walk. You can only speak like a little Baby in a baby language. You have to crawl 50% of the time and may walk 50% of the time but you Need some furniture to help you stand up and you may only walk 5 steps without Holding yourself to some furniture in Order to keep Balance. You Need again 30mins to the next step.(7 points if you do it all)

Childhood:
You are in the primary School and learn writing. Write some lines of each alphabetic character. 1 lines of each letter in small and 1 line of each in Big. (2x26=52lines). Since you are a little brat you will get spanked quite often. Spank each ass cheek every 5th line for 30times each cheek and 5 Times each back of your Hand with a ruler or cane. (7 points if you Do it all)

School/Highschool:
You are learning about your sexuality. Get naked and Play with your tits/nipples for 15mins. Fuck your pussy and your ass with a Finger and edge 5times. You learn about your likes/limits and are having Fun with classmates. Take the biggest toys you have and fuck all 3 holes at the Same time till you orgasms 5 Times. (+1 Point if you use toothpaste as lube for pussy/clit/ass). You still get spanked quite often. 15times on pussy and 30 Times each ass cheek for each edge. (7 points if you Do it all)

Adult:
You realize you are a really slut. Fuck all your holes again till you get 5 orgasms. Moan as loud as possible and beg for more. Spank each ass cheek and pussy/clit for 50 times and keep your holes filled for 15mins corner time. Then take out your toy from your mouth and wash it with Soap while fucking your holes till you reach 5 edges. (7 points if you Do it all)

You have to write a detailed Report of each step. You dont have to do it all in a row you can Split it into Parts.

+5 points if you Do pics/video as Proof. Pm me for Email to send to.
Old 10-26-2014, 01:54 AM   #343
Kaybabe

The Asylum

Username: kaybabe
Reason for being admitted to the asylum: (last naughty thing you have done)
Being rude and masteurbating a lot

Patient masturbates 30 times a week and is able/unable to have orgasms.
Patient enjoys
anal, pussy, pain, ice, enema but does not enjoy pee dares . For punishments bondage, pain, ice, cold showercan be used.
scat, public, family and thus, these activities should not be performed by the patient.
The patient is known to
stick things in her ass, suck things that have been in her ass and use household items as sex toys and has admitted having fantasies about being tied up and used, extreme punishment session, having huge objects shoved in my ass
The patient has some bad habits that should be taken care of during her time in the asylum. These are back talking, masteurbating and not shaving
In the patient's box of personal belongings are clothes pins, you with a golf ball size ball at the end and in the middle, cucumber, frozen banana, these may be used during treatment.
Kaybabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2014, 09:54 PM   #344
sweetjasmine

game over ? I think so

Like: Bondage, pain, anal (only dildos), humiliations.

Limits: piss, scat, animal, permanent, blood, photo and video.

My kit: collar, ropes, gags (ballgag, harness gag, muzzle, tape), blindfolds, black mask, armbinder, handcuffs, two plugs for my ass of different dimensions, nipple clamps, clothespins, Wartenberg Wheel, paddle, whip, cane.

Ask me anything http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=192975
sweetjasmine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2014, 02:36 AM   #345
BlaBlaBlubb
getDare Succubus

I tried to restart it with a Dare but there was no reaction on it.

If someone interested i will provide Personal curement (just PM me) otherwise it really looks like its dead.

Advertisements
Kink Talk