Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 12-25-2019, 11:49 AM   #1
Nusername

Default Switching with the same person?

I've always wondered, and today I've decided to ask all the switches here. I've seen a lot of switches who have a problem with being a dom and a sub with the same person, and I think only one besides myself who doesn't...
As someone who finds it fantastic to do it with the same person, I'm curious, are you one of the very few who also do? If not, why is that?

Sub info:
Likes: Light pain, cbt, teasing, bladder control (Please help me expand this list!)
Punishments: Medium/heavy-ish pain/cbt, very short term denial
Limits: Besides illegal/unsafe, etc., public, wam, scat, face pictures
Nusername is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2019, 03:54 PM   #2
MaybeBaby

I'm with you on this one. I find the give and take to be really nice. I can understand why someone might struggle with switching back and forth for a person though, if your dynamic is already set.
PM Dares

Kik- MaybeBabyGD... I get an overwhelming amount of Kik messages so please don't Kik me just to ask to use my Lovense or just to tell me you found me on GetDare. Please DO send me photos.
Lovense Username- MaybeBabyGD
MaybeBaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2019, 04:36 PM   #3
Bloxo
getDare Devil

In this regard I’ve always set myself up to fail haha, I like to compete with another switch to earn dominance...this can take a few forms:
Playing games - each win allows you to perform a dominant act on the loser
Making bets - allows for more dramatic dominant outcomes

The other idea, which I haven’t found the right partner yet...would just be taking turns, having one session where you are in control and another where they are...

Though the competition angle is the most exciting for me, as it makes you feel you have really earned the right to be dominant and also the loser has the extra embarrassment factor of being beaten in contest

Likes/Dislikes/Limits/Toys
PM DARES!

I'm straight and will only take Dares from Girls, please bear this in mind when writing to me.

Please be genuine, be fun and have a good heart...with a sadistic streak hehe...6 inches

Curious about me or Poland? check out my Youtube!
Bloxo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2019, 08:46 PM   #4
Butterfly
A Butterfly Princess <3

I find that most people either make me feel subby or they make me dommey. I have yet to find somebody who makes me feel both ways. It is hard for me to switch head spaces with the same person once it has been established. It is one thing to be bratty and push the line, but I just can't do it.

My heart belongs to my Husband: Mr. Devious
Being tortured frequently by my Dom SleepySloth
Served by my loyal worm Jaro
Caring for my little TheBrat
RecordingsFAQAMA
Likes/LimitsToys
Discord: butterfly.cm

Butterfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2019, 11:30 PM   #5
MikeInShiningArmour

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloxo View Post
I like to compete with another switch to earn dominance...this can take a few forms:
Playing games - each win allows you to perform a dominant act on the loser
Making bets - allows for more dramatic dominant outcomes

This resonates with me. If I'm, for example, playing truth or dare with a girl and after two turns she pulls out 'its getting really hard to think of anything. Why don't you just tell me what to do? ' I lose a heap of interest.
MikeInShiningArmour is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2019, 12:00 AM   #6
Damion

To me there are two sides of switching with the same person. The first one is the casual play, through bets and wagers; and as others have already mentioned this has a great back and forth rivalry sort of aspect; that kinda payback/revenge side or the addition of 'oh you lost twice in a row, how extra shameful and humiliating', etc, etc. That sort of regular back and forth can be a lot of fun!

The other side though is a matter of trust; trusting a person enough to let yourself slide into either role in either way shape or form; and its rare but it does happen. Sure, the other person might be mostly leaning one way or the other but indeed that kinda perspective on the one side of the coin can make them really great when it flips and they take/let go on the other side.

So yeah, it does happen, and is often a lot of fun whichever way it happens.
kik: TimonBerkowits
PM DARES

Likes: Humiliation, bondage, bukkake, body writing, pics, sph, cuckold, collars/leashes, contests, bets/wagers, underwear, lovense, hypno, abdl, little.

Dislikes: Stress positions, deep throating, tickling, pain, Watersports.

Limits: Family, Face, public, exposure, permanent, scat, Hamtaro, interfering with work/sleep,

I can't touch without permission from my partner.
Damion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2020, 10:05 PM   #7
iamnotme

I like Damion's response.

I have never had an actual Ds relationship. I tend to be more dominant in my daily life, but my sex life has always been more as equals, although I usually end up being a bit more assertive than most of the women I have been with.

My fantasies tend to run both directions. I really like the idea of having someone totally submissive, willing to do anything to make me happy. At the same time, I have fantasies about being with someone who is willing to take control and demand I fulfill her fantasies, usually with some sort of femdom play. I am not polyamorous, so this would have to be with the same person. Unfortunately, most of the people I know are pretty vanilla. I also like the idea of gambling for sexual favors. It would be a big fantasy to play a game with a girlfriend where the loser had to fulfill specific fantasies or acts for the winner.
iamnotme is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk