Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 05-25-2014, 03:10 PM   #16
Mythdare

Default Jenna and Lela PART 8 A backdoor full justice

A backdoor full justice part 1/2

Lela her face gets a full load of the milk. It covers her breasts and slowly covers the rest of her body too. The police officer looks at them with his eyes wide open, confused by what he is looking at, he walks closer towards them and sees they are tied up. A small stream of milk is still escaping Jenna's asshole. Jenna looks at him and says : Please sir, untie us and release us from our humiliation. Carl, you may call me Carl ;he replies. Jenna looks up and sees he is unzipping his pants. NO PLEASE! Carl pushes his cock in Jenna's mouth. Mhmhm shut up girl! Suck it, suck it hard. She feels the cock getting harder, slowly sliding deeper and deeper down her throat. Carl holds the back of Jenna's head and pushes it towards his stomach. Jenna notices she has no breath left. She can't push him away her hands are tied. Carl grabs her harder and moans ahh. He looks at Lela, so you two were experimenting outdoors? dirty sluts, I think you need to be punished some more? Jenna is gagging on Carl's cock while Lela releases her bladder. Carl slowly removes his cock put of Jenna's mouth. A large amount of slime drips of the top. He unties the girls and drags them into the car.
He starts driving. Lela turns to Jenna while licking some milk of her tits, can you help Jenna?
Jenna implies, sit on the backseat while facing me. Jenna waits till Lela has done so and then she starts pissing on Lela, the milk drips off with a huge amount of piss streaming down Lela's face onto her naked body. The car suddenly stops, Carl opens their doors and pushes the two girls into a small cell. Carls turns on his phone and starts to film. If you too fistfuck eachother two hours long.. He closes the door behind him. Then I will let both of you go. Jenna had no problem with such thing, however Lela would't be able to take it.. not even for a minut. Lela her face turns white she looks up to Carl : please don't let us do that. Carl, now feeling very cheerful smiles at her : No.. just you for two hours, your friend her asshole gapes enough already. Carl uses his handcuffs on Lela and looks at Jenna, your turn girl.. he smiles and continues filming. Jenna forces one fist up Lela's wet cunt, Lela screams and moans harder then ever, the pussy juice flows out of her cunt. Its all white and creamy. Carl looks at Jenna : Also the other hole you cumslut! Carl ties Lela's legg up in the air so that Jenna can use both fists on the poor girl. She pushes the fists up Lela's butthole, she starts crying and tries to release herself, a puddlenof her juice has formed underneath her.
Now shove them in deep and fuck the shit out of her! Jenna them in deep and back out, fiercly back and out. Lela screams and screams from both joy and pain. Lela squirts onto Jenna and starts making spastic movement on the floor. Carl laughs and forces Jenna to continue.. after 10 minuts, Lela squirts again. Carl smiles and sees Lela is about to pass out : you can stop for 5 minuts now.. after that we will continue with some other fun things.

Likes : underwear control, piss, cum, cei, joi, humiliation, semi-public, anal, crossdressing

Jenna and Lela : A story about fetishes and extreme humiliation.
READ MY STORY
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=177584

My Title : Sissy ( will upload pics soon )
EARN A TITLE !
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=179895
Mythdare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2014, 03:16 PM   #17
Galtee

Another great entry. I will look forward to the next one.
Limits: family, scat, messy, face.
KiK Flaltee
Send Nudes

Galtee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2014, 01:11 PM   #18
Mythdare

A backdoor full justice part 2/2

Lela's asshole is burning fiercly and there is a shiny wet spot underneath it, the pussy juice had been dripping from her pussy slowly into her gaping hole.
Jenna keeps on spitting in it, she can feel the warm spit fill her up.
She tries to look around, she is still dizzy and slippery from all the sweat.
She can see Carl moving to the door, saying he will be right back. Jenna is fingerfucking herself in the corner of the room. She squirts in her hands and pours it in her mouth, she can see Lela watching her. I was thirsty she says. Lela can hear the door again... Carl is back.
Jenna walks up to Lela and spreads her ass again. Carl is holding a device which looks like a pump, filled with goo. He has 3 of them in total. Small tubes are attached to them.
She can feel Jenna her tongue licking her soaked pussy.
Carl attaches a tube to her mouth, it is air tight. She tries to breathe slowly through her nose.
Another tube is shoved deep in her cunt. Carl grabs the last tube, it is 3x as big as the other pumps. She can feel the tube sliding in her gaping ass, making it feel awful again.
Jenna gets tied up too and gets 20 ice cubes in her butt, Carl takes a rag and soaks it in puss so he can gag Jenna's throat with it. He grabs some tape and closes her mouth ; When the ice has melted and you have sucked that rag dry, then I will untie you!
Carl walks back to Lela and pushes down one pump device he starts to explain ; All these tubes are filled with cum.. the medium tubes contain half a litre.. the large tube contains 4 litres. I want you to take it all at once. I want to see you become the nasty cumslut you have always wanted to be. After that's done, I will seal your holes and cuff you. After 40 minuts I will send you a text message with the location of the key so that you can relieve yourself.
Lela feels the cum Filling her up now, the goo is filling her mouth.. she drinks it all, she feels like vomitting but she is able to hold it in. Her pussy is completely filled already and the cum is flowing back out. Carl seals the tube in Lela's pussy, it feels like her cunt is going to explode. Her ass burns and hurts, she is fully filled with cum, the tubes are removes and in each hole is a plug stuffed connected with leather. Every plug has a lock.
She is pushed outside with no clothes on and cum with piss all over her.
Her belly is filled with cum, so are her ass and cunt. The cum is trying to push out of her making it impossible to walk normal. She is in the middle of a town. Her phone is in her hands, she is waiting for that message, she doesn't want to hide. Her humiliation was so degrading.. nothing can beat that now. Jenna can feel the ice melting up her butt, she had deank all the piss out of the rag. Carl pisses on her some more, he puts vibrating panties on her and cuffs her leggs together, he does the same with her hands. The remote is set on max and is shoved up the slut her ass. She is pushed outside next to Lela.
Lela is sitting on the ground and is crying. Jenna, who is having an orgasm in the middle of the street right next to Lela's face, squirts over her by accident. Lela looks up and whispers ; Icalled Jackie... she was our only hope. Jenna looks at Lela confused.. aren't you afraid she will take revenge? Neh Lela replies.. she is our slave remember? I think she will be a great victim to disgrace tomorrow, I need to see someone else suffer. A few moment later they see Jackie driving around the corner. She steps out of her car and picklocks the handcuffs on Jenna and Lela. After that they push her on the ground and Lela sits down on her face naked. A few people walk past them, they seem to not notice the weird situation just a few feet away. Lela releases her cumfilled ass and pussy on Jackie's face and clothes. Jenna undresses her and takes Jackie's carkeys. They leave her behind naked and cum bathed.
They drive home. Lela pushes the frontdoor open ; Oh shit! We forgot Tom! He is still tied on the table! Jenna shrieks ; He must have orgasmed to death! They run inside and see Tom, he is still attached to the table. The vibrator batteries had ran out and the magic wand had fallen onto the floor. Jenna looks up relieved and says ; He is breathing, thank god. A huge white puddle is underneath his cock and his ass is as red as a lobster.
His face is dirty and he smells like a toilet. Hey Jenna.. This gives me a great idea..
What? You will see Jen ; She smiles and unties Tom. Time to go to bed, tomorrow we have to go back to school.

Likes : underwear control, piss, cum, cei, joi, humiliation, semi-public, anal, crossdressing

READ MY STORY

EARN A TITLE !

Last edited by Mythdare; 05-27-2014 at 01:14 PM.
Old 05-27-2014, 01:50 PM   #19
Hollyann
Distinguished Member

Fuck I love this story so much. Keep updating it please!!!!

Add me on kik hollynn1213

Looking for a female slave

Likes- nipple torture, humiliation, insertions, anal, semi public, risk of getting caught, pain.
Dislikes (or maybe what I really like the most) big insertions, a lot of pain, high chance of getting caught.
Limits- family, friends, blatant public, too much pain, to large insertion, pics (unless we're friends).
Hollyann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2014, 05:02 PM   #20
Mythdare

Default Jenna and Lela PART 9 Social suicide

Tom wakes up in a puddle of his own cum, he looks around the room and notices the girls had left again. His cock felt lifeless and his ass was burning so bad that he could barely walk. He could only find a pair of skinny jeans and a t-shirt with whore, slut and some other degrading words on it. He puts it on and walks out the door. Jenna is sitting in the back of the classroom with Lela and Jackie. Jenna pokes Jackie and gestures to drop her panties.
Jackie stands up and removes her thong, a girl at the left notices and tries to hold in her laugh. Jackie sits back down quickly, Lela pushes on Jackie's bladder and pushes the girl her panties against Jackie her shaved pussy. A few seconds later there's a yellow stream soaking the girl her skirt and pantie, Lela stuffs it in the girls mouth, it is so soaked that Jackie is having trouble with holding it in. Jenna uses tyraps to tie Jackie to her chair, she grabs Jackie's tits and flashes them multiple times, she makes her spread her leggs and asks the boy infront to look under the table. He sees the wet, shaved pussy and quickly makes a pic with his phone. When the bell rings and the break starts, they untie Jackie and take her to the boys toilet. Lela undresses Jackie and throws her clothes in one of the toilets.
She then grabs her bag where she had stored a huge dildo which is now shoved down Jackie's asshole. They tie a magic wand against Jackie's pussy and put her a dog collar on.
Now.. says Lela : lets show school what kind of dog you are.
Jackie crawls out of the toilet and is already seen by atleast 10 students, they all freeze and just stare at her. In all the panic and excitement Jackie forgets she is about to cum.
A squirt splashed on the floor, a few students are filming the event and more and more are joining them, Jackie is disgraced and publicly humiliated. She crawls back in the toilet and locks the door behind her. Jenna and Lela are laughing at her..
Jenna grabs Jackie's hair and pushes it against her cunt. I know your little brother's birthday is coming up.. make sure you invite us Jackie.. Lela smiles and opens the door, they walk out and leave Jackie behind. As they walk through the hallway they spot James, he is always staring at Lela's butt. Jenna walks up to him and starts jerking him, Lela laughs and walks after her, James who is confused at this point feels warm lips wrapping around his cock making it wet and erect. He is going to shoot his load already, he can feel it forcing a way put.
ahhh he shoots it right on Lela's face. Lela stands up and wants to continue moving on but Jenna gets on her knees and jerks him as hard and as fast as she can, James keeps on moaning and grunting, a second load splashes on Jenna's face. James sits down and leaves his cock hanging out of his pants. Jenna and Lela, both facialized walk to their next class which is math, which means they will try to masturbate and cum as many times as possible without drawing too much attention. This time however, there's a camera underneath the table, it is from the boy infront of them, he noticed they were masturbating all the time when he had dropped his pencile. He could she them fingerbang those soaked pussies, it made his cock so hard, he almost came in his underwear. He waited till the girls finished their fingerbangingsession and then uploaded the file on his computer.
Jenna opens the front door and sees Lela fucking Tom with a strapon : It seems he likes to get fucked?! Lela turns around and takes off the strapon..Yeah he is into some new stuff : says Lela and winks at Jenna. Did you know Jackie moved out, I told you about a little idea of mine right? Jenna nods and undresses herself ; yeah I can remember you said something about a slave at home? Lela walks in her room and shows a rather strange device.. wheres that for : says Jenna. ohh you will see ;Lela puts it back away and continues to bang Tom in his arse.

READ MY STORY

EARN A TITLE !
Old 05-28-2014, 04:23 PM   #21
Mythdare

Default Jenna and Lela PART 10 The human toilet

Jenna and Lela had left Tom back at their house. Jenna dails Jackie's number and waits for her to answer the call ; Hey Jackie, Go to the public toilets at Wastechester Garden. I am on my way mistress. Lela opens a stall door and sits down to pee.. Jenna walks into the stall too and pulls Lela's jeans up at the point she starts peeing, the light blue coloured jeans slowly get darker and darker. The jeans are damp and smelly. Jenna laughs and Lela looks at her annoyed ; These were my last pair you cunt. They continue to wait outside till Jackie arrives.
They can see her walking towards them from a distance. Have you set everything up? asks Lela. Yeah I did.. Jackie stops infront of the two girls ; Why are your jeans all soaked Lela? I pissed myself thanks to Jenna.. anyway start undressing yourself.. OUT HERE?! Jackie looks around and sees atleast 10 people walking down the street. She is afraid.. but she loves the feeling so much. She drops her pants and thong on the floor, her top gets ripped off by Jenna and her bra is thrown in the bushes. Follow me says Lela. Jackie silently follows into the man's toilet. A rather stranger piece of equipment is set-up at the back of the room.
She walks towards it and notices it is a toilet. She drops on her knees and the urinoir is attached to her face, another device is putt in her mouth to keep it open at all times. Her tits stick out underneath and her leggs get wide spread and tied up.
Jenna checks one last time if everything is locked. Lela puts a note above Jackie with : I am a slut. I need punishment. Jackie's phone number is on the bottom of the note with : Call me to fuck any time, underneath it. Lela and Jenna walk out and open the door to the toilets fully so that even people on the street can spot her. She feels scared now, not knowing what to expecr.. A guy walks in and freezes when he spots Jackie. He walks up to her and reads the note, he then unzips and starts taking a piss on Jackie. She can feel the warm and soaking piss drenching all over her, some of it fills up her mouth, she has no choice but to swallow it all. She does and tastes the salty flavour spreading in her mouth. Then he shoves his cock down her throat and shots his load down it. Hetakes a picture and leaves.
10 minuts later a group of young guys walk in, they see the poor girl in an urinoir soaked in urine. They unzip and start pissing, two of the guys piss in her mouth, forcing her to drink it all. One of them even starts fingerbanging her, she squirts and they start laughing. Jackie feels a terrible, they cum on her and leave. The warm cum and piss make her feel so aroused.
Jenna and Lela walk back in again. They detach her and set her up in another sort of device, it looks like a normal toilet. After that they leave again. Her body is laying on the floor in all the piss and her face has a toilet seat on it with scat fan written all over it.
A guy walks in and walks into one of the stalls, he needed to go so bad that he didn't notice Jackie at all. Fuck no toilet paper! Jackie is in the next stall! She can hear him come closer.
He turns around the corner and sees Jackie laying on the floor. He reads the toilet seat and shrugs. He sits down on her face and takes a shit right on her. The poop is laying on her fave and she can't move! more and more comes out. Her mouth is getting stuffed now. He wipes his ass and stuffs the used papers in her pussy. He then starts pissing on the shit covering her face. It turns into a disgusting pool of warm dark yellow piss with shit floating in it.
The guy leaves and closes the door. Jackie feels it has been a while since that guy had come in. She swallows some substance that's left in her mouth. She hears the door. She can see Lela now. Lela looks at her and takes a picture.. lets putt this as your facebook profile picture. Jackies starts crying. She wants to be escape this nightmare. It is 5 o'clock says Lela calmly.. I will untie you now. Jackie stands up and wipes some shit off her tits. Lela grabs her by the arm and pushes her outside. Now go home so you can clean yourself, you disgust me ! Jackie walks off sobbing.. A few people watch her as she passes by naked covered in shit, piss and cum.

READ MY STORY

EARN A TITLE !
Old 06-22-2014, 03:14 PM   #22
Mythdare

Post Jenna and Lela PART 12 Sissyfication

Tom feels his arse burn, it feels great in some sort of way. Jack is tied up a few feet away from him, he can feel Jenna inserting a tube up his ass. Lela attaches the tube to Jackie's cunt, she is tied up against the wall, she seems to struggle and her face starts to look pale.
A warm flow is forced up Tom's ass, Jenna is laughing and Lela is masturbating right infront of his face. Tom is capable of moving his head just a few inches, he sees Jackie peeing into the tube.. so that's what fills his ass up, Jackie's warm piss! Tom feels a pain shooting throughhis body, his body is filled with Jackie's piss, Jenna opens the front door, two guys walk in and look at Tom.. There he is guys, have fun ; says Jenna. Lela puts a dog collar around Jackie's neck and forced her to move on all fours. She opens the door and leaves with her.
Tom his hands are tied to the floor and his ass is up in the air.
One of the guys walks up to Tom's face and unzips his pants. He pulls out a massive cock and slaps it in Tom's face. The other guy sets up a camera and starting wanking while licking Tom's balls. Tom feels the warm cock push against his lips, he opens his mouth and tries to force in as much as possible. It is sliding down his throat, he gags and gags. The slime is dripping out of his mouth and he can barely breathe.
He feels a second cock, it slowly forces its way up his ass. Is pushes against the piss enema and Tom is about to burst. He feels really aroused, he looks at Jenna. She is walking around him, taking pictures and recording it.
Tom licks the top of the men his cock, it squirts out a little pre-cum. Tom wants more, he can't control it anylonger he wants it! Jenna! I am a dirty cumwhore. Call more guys I want to be gang banged! Jenna smiles and starts texting.
Tom feels the first load in his face, the cum is all over him, it is warm and sticky... he loves it.
Right after that, the second load is shot right up his ass. Tom pushes and pushes. The enema is leaking out of him.
A small puddle with piss had formed between his legs. An hour later there are 13 guys fucking Tom. Tom is sitting in the middle of these men, jerking them and licking their cocks.
His body is being covered in cum and he has not yet released his own.
Jenna grabs a magic wand and duct-tapes it to the top of Tom's cock. He immideatly feels a ahock through his cock and a massive load explodes out of his cock, another magic wand is taped against his cock, an insane orgasm releases from Tom, he squirms and moans. Jenna keeps on laughing and Tom's cock keeps on spurting out cum.
Jenna walks into the other room and gets out a skirt, thing and bra.
Tom shakes his head but it is to late to say no..

READ MY STORY

EARN A TITLE !

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anal, bukkake, cheater, cum, disgrace, enema, feminism, fiction, gag, gangbang, humiliate, humiliation, lesbian, lesbians, pee, play, police, public, slave, slut, story, tied up, underage