Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Ask me Anything (AMA)

Old 07-31-2023, 10:40 AM   #61
ThatGuy821

How old were you and describe when you lost your virginity? bj? anal? vaginal?

Were you not at all nervous about being a full-time slave?

And most importantly top three favorite pizza places?

Likes: wedgies, spankings, light anal, dice dares, cumplay, shower dares, condom dares

Dislikes:denial, pics

limits: public, family-friends, illegal, vids, pics/vids with face, scat, cbt, blackmail

kik: thatguy8218

My AMA: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=423262

My Story: Tyler's Project https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=410773
ThatGuy821 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2023, 06:28 AM   #62
sadistslut

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatGuy821 View Post
How old were you and describe when you lost your virginity? bj? anal? vaginal? I started during my school days when slut gave a handjob to another guy in her classroom, would say in 8th or 9th grade. From there, the first time I gave blowjob was around the same time in my 9th grade, it was given back in the school bathroom to the same guy who i have handjob. From there, my first vaginal sex was around age 15, few months after my blowjob rendezvous with a senior from a local college who I met while hanging out with my girlfriends. It happened at one of the party where we were invited too and around the same time, I tasted some alcohol. While for anal, it was much later, when I was 18-19, with a guy who I met in college. It took me some convincing to go ahead with anal, with it being really painful the first time around as I felt I will tear up.

Were you not at all nervous about being a full-time slave? Yes, it is always a nervous situation. When I first took a step into the BDSM community, I was very nervous and over time it grew on me. Similarly, when I submitted as full-time slave first time and then again, I was nervous all the time and anxious on what was next to come. It is pretty much like a vanilla relationship but built on very different things to experience. This also requires taking care of each other, understanding the needs, so it is exhausting at times.

And most importantly top three favorite pizza places? Not sure what you would think but my current 3 would be from greenwich area, where I live. Joe's Pizza (less expensive), Song' E Napule and Denino's (slightly more expensive)
Hope I was able to answer up satisfactorily.

SLUT IS NOT PERMITTED TO TAKE ANY ORDERS IN INBOX BY HER DOMINANTS ____________________________________________
Likes, Willing to try and Limits

List of Toys

Rules
sadistslut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2023, 09:29 PM   #63
Goddess Joanna
getDare Sweetheart

Smile

I'm surprised someone hasn't asked you to describe your appearance yet.

Height
Weight
Measurements
Complexion
Ethnicity
Hair color
Hair length
Hair style
Eye color
Shoe size
Bra size
Goddess Joanna is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Goddess Joanna for this post:
Old 08-02-2023, 04:56 AM   #64
sadistslut

Female

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goddess Joanna View Post
I'm surprised someone hasn't asked you to describe your appearance yet.

Height - 5'5" or 1.65 m
Weight - 55 kg or 121 pound
Measurements - 36-29-37
Complexion - Fair Skin
Ethnicity - Caucasian, although there is some mix of Mexican and European due to past heritage
Hair color - Blonde
Hair length - Shoulder length at the moment
Hair style - Depends on the time, mostly pony up but during the play, it could be open, in pig tail, etc. as per need
Eye color - Brown eyes
Shoe size - Maybe 7 or 8 depending on the brand
Bra size - 36DD
Thank you for asking. Hope this helps visualize how I look.

SLUT IS NOT PERMITTED TO TAKE ANY ORDERS IN INBOX BY HER DOMINANTS ____________________________________________

List of Toys

Rules
The following user says Thank You to sadistslut for this post:
Old 08-02-2023, 06:40 AM   #65
LPV
getDare Saint

Do you have food, diet, alcohol restrictions?

What does your mistress look like?

Triangle is also requiring lpv to do 25 DAILY edges during this denial time.

Last orgasm--October 18, 2023

About me: My likes, dislikes and limits

Sam, RIP!

Last edited by LPV; 08-02-2023 at 09:39 AM. Reason: More
LPV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2023, 12:48 PM   #66
ReallyMadHermit

How do you keep from being desensitized to intense stimulation? How do you keep yourself sensitive?

Can you go into some detail for what aftercare for an intense scene is like?
ReallyMadHermit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2023, 05:12 AM   #67
sadistslut

Female

Quote:
Originally Posted by LPV View Post
Do you have food, diet, alcohol restrictions?

No, slave do not have any major food or diet restriction as such. Although, slave do have to consume the greens and protein intake on regular basis along with water intake. It is more to do with having balanced diet and not just have junk food. In terms of alcohol, slave do consume it from time to time but not regularly. Slave never consume alcohol before an impact play session but sometimes after the session, slave is allowed to have wine or something like Baileys to relax my body.

What does your mistress look like? Slave checked with Mistress and other dominants, their looks will be shared later in time. All slave can say is that all her dominants are really fit, in the sense that they can complete half marathon on regular basis.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReallyMadHermit View Post
How do you keep from being desensitized to intense stimulation? How do you keep yourself sensitive? Slave is not sure if she understands the questions, would you be kind to elaborate. Do you mean how slave keeps getting aroused after intense stimulations?

Can you go into some detail for what aftercare for an intense scene is like? This is a really good question and something which is really important. In early days, slave was not aware about after care and have gone in deep end and slump for days only to come back for same experience again. At the moment, slave has a good aftercare planned after every intense scene.

It starts with a really warm hug from the dominants from time to time, them confirming about how slave was good in the session and checking if slave knows the reason behind the intense scene - could be for mistake or just a planned scene, both are important to know. In addition, slave always gets a good rub of lotions and gels to calm the body heat along with ice cold bath to let that heat pass away first. From there, there is lot of rehydration in form of fresh juices and water, eating involving slaves favorite food like pizza or similar, and some comfort food like ice cream, cake, chocolates and hot chocolate. Slave sits with her dominants to enjoy the meal and cuddle up with one of the dominants whoever she likes to at that point to get more comfort. In addition, there are spa days and other outside event to break from the sessions. Plus, slave is not allowed to come online to do more of BDSM reading and sessions for few hours to a day, to allow the necessary break mentally.

None of it is fixed and done based on intensity of session and the point in time.
Hope slave was able to answer the questions.

List of Toys

Rules
Old 08-03-2023, 05:33 AM   #68
ElTigre
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadistslut View Post
Hope slave was able to answer the questions.
To relax my body??

Here we go again! I start getting the feeling you love getting punishment
ElTigre is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2023, 06:19 AM   #69
sadistslut

Female

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElTigre View Post
To relax my body??

Slave apologizes for mistake Sir, the mistake has been reported to the dominants.

Thank you for finding it out.

List of Toys

Rules
Old 08-03-2023, 03:17 PM   #70
Goddess Joanna
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElTigre View Post
To relax my body??

Quote:
Slave apologizes for mistake Sir, the mistake has been reported to the dominants.

Thank you for finding it out.

One was a great improvement from last time slave.

So how are you after your punishments and sleep slave? I hope you are all right.

Have a good day.

~ Goddess Joanna
Goddess Joanna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2023, 04:07 PM   #71
ReallyMadHermit

Quote:
How do you keep from being desensitized to intense stimulation? How do you keep yourself sensitive? Slave is not sure if she understands the questions, would you be kind to elaborate. Do you mean how slave keeps getting aroused after intense stimulations?
I'm sure you have some very intense things done to you in the dungeon, so my question pertains to physical sensitivity, how do you keep yourself physically sensitive and keep from desensitizing due to intense stimulation?

Being aroused by intense stimulation seems natural, though that brings up another question that might be fun to discuss: how arousing is said intense stimulations? How arousing is your experience doing anything in the dungeon? There have been more than a few descriptions regarding your experiences in the dungeon, but they've been mostly factual, can you talk about how being used makes you feel?

Also, thank you for the notes on aftercare, in a thread discussing the very real life of a slave, I'm glad we have a piece discussing aftercare. It's very important, but as you yourself have experienced, is often overlooked and easily neglected.

Is there anything else of importance you think should be discussed more in BDSM, that is often overlooked? Think about the hopefuls who find this AMA and get a fascinating peek into a lifestyle they can only fantasize about, what would you want to tell them, be they slave or master?
ReallyMadHermit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2023, 05:28 PM   #72
LPV
getDare Saint

How was your punishment? What was the worst part?

You have a contract. Is it an annual contract? When does it expire? Can any changes be made during the contract period?

Have you ever been subject to the bull whip? Which spanking implements do you fear the most?

Which clamps do you fear?

How much more anal training will you be doing? What training will you be doing next?

Thank you!

Triangle is also requiring lpv to do 25 DAILY edges during this denial time.

Last orgasm--October 18, 2023

About me: My likes, dislikes and limits

Sam, RIP!
LPV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2023, 07:11 AM   #73
sadistslut

Female

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goddess Joanna View Post
One was a great improvement from last time slave.

So how are you after your punishments and sleep slave? I hope you are all right.

Have a good day.

~ Goddess Joanna
Thank you for checking Goddess Joanna. Slut has been trying to make sure the mistakes aren't repeated, especially the last 15 whips which were hard whips from master to make the mistake again.

It is always difficult to have a normal sleep after the impact session as whole body is paining for one reason or the other. Slut does like cuddling up after the impact play and she is grateful to her masters and mistress, who she can just walk upto and ask to be cuddled or close by at night and day. It was painful but slut is getting used to it and most of the whipping marks have recovered over the weekend.

Thank you for checking.

List of Toys

Rules
Old 08-10-2023, 07:22 AM   #74
sadistslut

Female

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReallyMadHermit View Post
I'm sure you have some very intense things done to you in the dungeon, so my question pertains to physical sensitivity, how do you keep yourself physically sensitive and keep from desensitizing due to intense stimulation?

Being aroused by intense stimulation seems natural, though that brings up another question that might be fun to discuss: how arousing is said intense stimulations? How arousing is your experience doing anything in the dungeon? There have been more than a few descriptions regarding your experiences in the dungeon, but they've been mostly factual, can you talk about how being used makes you feel?

Also, thank you for the notes on aftercare, in a thread discussing the very real life of a slave, I'm glad we have a piece discussing aftercare. It's very important, but as you yourself have experienced, is often overlooked and easily neglected.

Is there anything else of importance you think should be discussed more in BDSM, that is often overlooked? Think about the hopefuls who find this AMA and get a fascinating peek into a lifestyle they can only fantasize about, what would you want to tell them, be they slave or master?
Great question slut would say. It is difficult to adjust the mind to be sensitive to impact play in the long run. That is why, it is important to have good enough gap between long impact play sessions. There are multiple types of impact play session, sometimes it is more fun, with light spanks and thuds, sometimes the intensity is medium and other times it is really high intensity session. All of these need proper planning, especially the high intensity one as body and more importantly mind needs a lot of prepping before going for it. For slut personally, she enjoys the light and medium intensity session, it is always kept interesting with the talk with dominants during the session, them discussing about how slut is doing without letting slut speak, bringing the elements of different toys into play, from nipple clamps to gags to sensory deprivation. All of it adds to keep things interesting.

In the high intensity/ high impact session, it is mostly reserved for the events when the pure motive is to serve the dominants in using body as a canvas and various tools as their paint brush. Dominants enjoy the moans and shouts at each hit and slave in that moment is only happy about serving their dominants. If other dominants are participating, slave wants to do even better to make her dominants proud. It doesn't really add to the sexual sensitivity in any way.

Sluts dungeon visits are really fun. Home dungeon visits often involves mix of pain and pleasure, not always sure what to expect from the sessions. There is often mix of both but in what ways they will come is always a surprise.

While the event dungeon visits are more intense, environment is more heavy with few slaves and many dominants who join the events every week. There is often heavy impact play and serving dominants in different ways. It makes slut feel wanted, makes slut feel really important when taken to the events.

Like you said aftercare is really important and few more important things are consent for the activity, planning for the act and respecting the safe word. All 3 of these are really important for both dominant and slave to enjoy the session to its fullest.

List of Toys

Rules
The following 3 users say Thank You to sadistslut for this post:
Old 08-10-2023, 07:30 AM   #75
sadistslut

Female

Quote:
Originally Posted by LPV View Post
How was your punishment? What was the worst part? Punishment was long and really tough. Tickling was really unexpected and kept my stomach aching, but it wasn't the worst. Slut knew what to expect from sex machine too but it was still really bad as slut was fully spent. Worst would be being tied up in middle of the room, and the anticipation of when the whip would land on the body, if the crank would be moved in further to push sluts jaw on heretics collar or more weight on the nipples. All of it was really really difficult with so many moving things with slut having no control.

You have a contract. Is it an annual contract? When does it expire? Can any changes be made during the contract period? Slut doesn't have a contract written in terms of length of her serving the dominants. We only have rules written in with sign from everyone. Slut or dominants can ask for change in rules and we all discuss it together

Have you ever been subject to the bull whip? Which spanking implements do you fear the most? Yes, slut has been subject to bull whip and it really really stings. Slut fears the biggest dildo 14x8 inches black dildo, which is really really huge and not able to take it in. In terms of gag, there are few in cranking ball, mouth spreader and others. While in impact play, it would be whips and even canes when they land hard.

Which clamps do you fear? Weighted Japanese Clover Clamps and Nipple Clamps with Small Bucket (2 inch deep) and Clamp with Magnetic Weights

How much more anal training will you be doing? What training will you be doing next? We haven't decided on end date yet and yes slut will be doing more other trainings too

Thank you!
Thank you so much for all the questions.

List of Toys

Rules

Advertisements
Kink Talk