Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 09-02-2010, 11:20 AM   #1
Leopard
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Stop Ruby

This story was written at the request of a friend; it's her fantasy, definitely not mine. She gave me the basic concepts: how many people, the themes. So don't be expecting me to write this sort of stuff normally ;D

So if rape fantasies disturb you, stop reading now

Ruby woke to darkness, to the rough kiss of a burlap sack. Shook her head and immediately regretted it, as waves of dizziness overtook her. She tried to remember what had happened, where she was, how she'd gotten here. Nothing came to mind. Her wrists and ankles ached, and she soon learned that she was unable to move them much, that they'd been bound tight. She groaned as another wave of dizziness sent her darkened world spinning around.

'Dylan, it's time,' said a voice from somewhere nearby.

'The little cunt's awake? About time,' another voice replied. Dylan, she supposed.

Ruby groaned, still fuzzy on exactly what was happening. She was tied up. She couldn't see anything. And two men were talking from somewhere close by. It didn't take much for her to realise that whatever was happening, it wasn't good.

Something hit her tummy, dull and hard - someone's foot maybe. It didn't really matter what it was; it hurt, and she doubled up around whatever it was that'd hit her.

'Get up,' the first voice said from right over her.

'I--I can't,' Ruby said. At least, she tried to; her throat was dry and refused to co-operate. Instead she coughed, curling up further, but the foot shook her off.

The sack that had been covering Ruby's head was pulled roughly off her, and her world exploded in light. After a few moments she adjusted to it a bit - there was a light bulb directly above her, shining right down and leaving the rest of the room in near darkness. The floor on which she lay bore the unyielding cold kiss of stone, but other than that, Ruby still had no clues on how she'd gotten here, or where "here" even was. Or why.

A hand grabbed her hair, fingers tangling deep into her brown locks, then yanked up hard. Ruby let out a hoarse scream as she was forced upright, the pain across her scalp intense at first, and then magnifying well beyond that as she was dragged up, her bound limbs unable to help her rise. She hung there, hanging from the man's hand - he was fairly young, couldn't have been much older than her, but she didn't recognise him - trying to get her legs under her, but they were stiff and refused to cooperate.

'Guess she still can't stand,' her attacker said.

'That just makes things easier for us, at least for now,' Dylan replied. 'Just throw her on the table, Matt. Let's get her stripped.'

Ruby's eyes went wide, her mind racing in panic as she was dragged across the room and pushed back to rest on the edge of a large wooden table on her bum. Stripped? That only meant ... well she'd been expecting that, she admitted to herself, but had been trying to deny the thought. She didn't want to, not now, not with these ... she didn't even know who they were. Her thoughts were cut short as he pulled off one shoe and then the other. She knew that what she wanted wasn't going to matter.

Her socks followed her shoes, Ruby keeping her eyes averted, trying not to think about what was happening to her. But then the second of her captors, Dylan, came to help, taking out a knife and cutting through the front of her skirt. Ruby flinched back, attempting to keep her body away. As the knife slid up further, the dull side of the blade and then Dylan's rough hand caressing over her crotch, Ruby was horrified to feel a surge of warmth burst up through her. There was no way she was turned on by this, no way. She refused to admit it, refused to show it. She wasn't going to let them take her.

But there was little that she could do as Matt tore her shirt open, buttons popping and then the sleeves being cut, utterly ruining her clothing. Ruby gasped at the cold kiss of the dingy air against her skin, tensing her legs together, wishing that she had some way to cover herself, but her bindings prevented that and she had no wish to wiggle against the knives that were systematically cutting her clothing away. Her ruined skirt was thrown aside and then Dylan's knife went to work on her panties, cutting through each side, even as Matt's finished with her bra. Ruby gasped again as the air reached her small bared breasts, awakening her nipples, sending cold shocks through her body. She closed her eyes as if it would help, as if it would deny what was happening, the sensations that she was feeling in reaction. She clenched her thighs tightly together as if it would protect her torn panties, keep them covering up her privates from their leering eyes. It achieved neither, only made her yell out as the material was forcefully pulled away, the fabric kissing and biting at her slit and clit, the friction causing burning pain that somehow made her even more aroused.

Why am I so turned on by this? she thought miserably, trying to huddle up despite her bound limbs. I don't want them to see. I don't them to do anything to me. I'm so wet.

Completely bare standing naked before the two young men, Ruby looked away, refusing to meet their gaze, refusing to acknowledge to herself the effect they were having on her. She should be screaming, trying to run, falling apart. She wanted to. But inside all that she could think of was that she loved this attention and that they were going to make her be a filthy slut, use her like an object, and that there was no way that she could stop them.

Make me dirty, she found herself thinking, almost vocalising the words. No, wait! Stop that! Don't think that! It's not right. Her mind waged war with itself inside her as the seconds ticked by, as she stood there naked, shamed, and yet somehow, horny.

The stillness didn't last long. Matt turned her around, then forcefully pushed her down onto the table, bent awkardly over it. Her ankles were cut free, but even that release hurt as the blood surged back into complete circulation. It felt good. Ruby found herself moaning, quickly trying to cover it up as a groan, as she was nudged a little farther over the table. Dylan came around in front of her, holding her head firmly against the wooden surface. The rise in his pants, so close in front of her face dominated her attention, and inside she shrivelled, blushing, aroused knowing what she was about to have to do. She had no idea how to properly please a man well in that regard, no knowledge of any of the fancy tricks that girls always hinted at. She found herself not wanting to disappoint him with her performance.

Behind her, Ruby was only vaguely aware of what Matt was doing, spreading her legs, getting a good look at her most private areas, his strong hands keeping her from closing her legs and hiding. He spat on her, the saliva landing between her spread ass cheeks. That got her attention. As his saliva dripped cool and wet down her slit, Ruby flushed, feeling her own heat so wet and ready in comparison. She felt something large being pressed against the entrance of her pussy, something that could only be his cock, and flinched, her muscles involuntarily tightening, knowing that there was no way she could take anything that big inside her.

'God, she's soaked,' Matt said. 'I think this little whore actually enjoys this.'

No, no, no! Ruby wanted to shout. I don't, I could never! But the words remained unspoken, her throat conspiring against her, refusing her the ability to claim her innocence.

Matt pushed harder, ignoring how tight she was, showing her that he was going to claim her, going to fuck her, whether she wanted it or not, whether it was impossible or not. Feeling as if she were being torn apart, fire burning up through her body, she felt his cock sliding further into her tight pussy. Ruby groaned, trying to struggle, trying to slip a little further away, anything to reduce it. But both of the young men had their hands on her, both stronger than her, keeping her right where they wanted her, their little toy to abuse. Then Matt thrust in hard, burying himself all the way inside her in one fast push. The fiery pain doubled, and Ruby screamed as it consumed her, as she was made his.

Her scream was soon muffled - Dylan had unzipped his pants and was now thrusting his cock into Ruby's mouth, the pain between her legs momentarily dulled as she struggled to not choke on the cock pushing in to block her airway. She made no attempt to please him - although in such a helpless position she was at least wise enough to keep her teeth as far from him as possible - raped was one thing, dead another - but despite that, he quickly grew harder in her mouth, much too large for her to possibly fit.

She gagged on him, Matt's cock pounding into her pussy throwing her even further off balance, but Dylan held her head firmly in place, stretching out the seconds into dizzying hours before finally letting her free to breathe again. Ruby gasped, saliva drooling down her cheek as her lungs clawed at her ribs for oxygen. She was only given a moment before he was back inside her mouth, the head of his cock pressing at the back of her throat. Ruby did her best to stay calm, to not choke, forcing herself to concentrate on the sensation of Matt's cock inside her, the slick way it slid in and out now. Forcing herself to concentrate on the fact that she liked it.

It didn't take either of them long to orgasm; she soon felt Matt's cum adding to her own deep inside her, and Dylan's followed soon after. She choked on his cock as he came, the unfamiliar taste filling her mouth, being forced to retain it until he finally withdrew his cock, leaving Ruby to cough and spit as much of his cum out onto the table as she could manage. It did little to remove the taste, and moments after he was grabbing her hair again.

'And what the hell do you think you're doing with my cum, you little bitch?' Dylan snarled, pushing Ruby's face into the droplets of cum she'd spat on the table. 'Lick that up, right fucking now, and enjoy it.'

Feeling no strength - and oddly enough to herself, no will - to resist him, Ruby began to lick his cum up from the table, her tongue working in long lapping strokes to clean as much of it up as she could. Half of her was trying to avoid anything more dangerous that they might decide to do to her, but there was another side of her, getting stronger now, that wanted to sink as deep as she could into this degradation, to show them that whatever they threw at her could never compete with her most twisted fantasies, that she dared not even admit to herself.

'Don't think we're finished with you yet,' Matt said, slapping Ruby's behind.

Bring it on, Ruby thought grimly back at him.

Last edited by Leopard; 09-02-2010 at 12:10 PM.
Leopard is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 10 users say Thank You to Leopard for this post:
Old 09-02-2010, 12:18 PM   #2
Star Shadows
Prodigy

Leo, Once again this be spectacular. I do adore your writing my wordly gifted friend! More please

Do not ask me for to be your slave, your mistress, or to give you truths or dares. You're wasting your time.

Informative threads:
Anonymous S/M advice service**PM ME**GET S/M ADVICE**

WORSHIPS RACHIE
Star Shadows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 12:38 PM   #3
honeyness
getDare Sweetheart

I love your writing Leo! Brilliant short story

19/Female/UK
I will not cam/dare/sub/dom you so don't ask!
But if you want a friendly chat or help on anything at all then drop me a PM

s/M advice Threads of note Ask me Anything
Honey is naturally occuring like other awesome shit like Tornados and Girls with spongy hymens
honeyness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 01:19 PM   #4
Rogue

THANKYOU THANKYOU THANKYOU!!
-Huggles Leo-
I really can't thankyou enough for writing me this story , I really appreciate the effort you put into it :3 You are such a talented writer (is very jealous D:>) You have really amazed me with this and nobody could have written better than you so thankyou ^__^
Rogue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2010, 02:43 PM   #5
Kisune Karnon
GetDare Ninja

Is this story about who I think it is..

Male/Married/Straight/Switch/32/190 lbs

Likes and Limits
Toys (So Far)
PM Dares
Utilizing Keywords Version 3
Kik: Kisune22

My goal is to give good dares and receive them because that is how I enjoy the game.
I will send reports when I choose to or if I am asked.
If you give me a repeated dare or a "do your own dare,"
I will be very disappointed because I like to be surprised and challenged.

Kisune Karnon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2010, 07:27 PM   #6
keykitty
getDare Sweetheart

Nice story :3 hope to see more like this from you
Old 10-28-2010, 07:38 AM   #7
firenight
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to firenight Send a message via Yahoo to firenight

i like it can't wait for more
firenight is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements