Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 01-01-2011, 03:51 PM   #1
GetMeon44

Flag Blue Frosh.

"One,"

"Two,"

"Three..."

"Twenty."

Ok, time to hop in the shower and get ready for the day before my brother. I don't wan't to spend the day all sweaty after my morning pushups. I grabbed an old used white towel off the floor of my room and walked off the the bathroom. I was already in just a pair of under armor compression shorts, so I just removed those and got into the already warm shower. Ah... I love the feeling of a warm shower in the morning.

I'm sorry, I forgot to introduce myself. My name is Chris and I am fifteen years old. It is my first year Greenville High and play soccer there. My best friends are Tom and George they are also both fifteen. I work out everyday and just recently got a slight outline of a six pack. This was my goal since I turned ten and finally I am happy with my body.

I got out of the shower and wrapped the towel around my waist and walked out into the hallway to my room.

"Sup, bro."

"Hey."

That was my little brother, Nate. He is fourteen and we are what you call Irish twins. My parents wanted us to be in the same year in school so I am old for a freshmen and he is very young. We share mostly the same friends except he is friends with Dylan. Dylan never liked me, mostly because I accidentally pushed him into our pool when we were little not knowing he couldn't swim at the time. We are becoming better friends now because he is on the soccer team though.

Nate has the same exact build as me, making many people think that we are actual twins except he only has flat abs since his body hasn't fully gone through puberty yet.

When I got to our room. Oh yea, we share a room with bunk beds so, I get up earlier and when I turn off the shower he gets up and walks out so I can dress. I walked over to my dresser and opened the top drawer I pulled out a pair of J Crew blue and white stripped boxer shorts. I slipped them op an opened the next drawer I picked out a pair of dark colored tight fit jeans. I put them around my ankles and jumped up sliding them on, and putting on a brown belt. I opened the third drawer down and put on a long solid red shirt. Next was the big decision for clothing the hat. I had my favorite flat brim DC hat or the preppy hat that my skater hair would look good in. I chose that one since I hadn't worn it in a while and the strap matched my belt. As you see I do care what I look like to others, unlike my brother.

Nate walked in just like I had with the towel around his hips.

"Out, faggot." Nate said.

"Your the fag." I replied.

I walked out pushing him into his dresser and making the towel fall as I walked out. He just laughed and didn't care that I saw his dick. Even though I really didn't, he just thought I did.

"Morning Mom, Me and Nate are going to see Dylan at the beach." I said.

"Nate and I, Christopher."

"Whatever." I replied

"You may go, but I don't want you to be with anyone but, Dylan, that means no Tom or George."

My mom really doesn't like my friends. She has no reason but, one night she saw them walking home from somewhere and she thought they were doing something bad. I told her that we do the same thing but she denied it.

Just then Nate walked down stairs in a light blue T-shirt and a pair of boarder swim shorts.

"Ready bro?" Nate said putting on a pair of green Nike 6.0s.

"One minute." I said, running into the TV room and grabbing my drawstring bag with my swim shorts in them and a pair of flip flops. I put on my blue Nike 6.0s.

"Lets go." I said to Nate.

"Alright, See you later Mum." We both said at the same time.

"Stay safe." She said as the door slammed.

"Mum can be so weird with what she says." Nate said.

"Dude, I know. Are we meeting Dylan at the beach?" I asked.

"Yea sorta', He is gonna' meet us at Birch St. entrance." Nate said.

"Why there?" I questioned.

"Hes picking up his girlfriend, she brining two of her friends." Nate smiled

"Dude... Nice." I said as I gave Nate a pound.

We bot got on our bikes that we had fixed up last summer his was spray painted black and mine was white. He always had different colored things because we hated when we had the same stuff when we were little. We peddled quickly to Birch St. excited to meet these new girls.

We slowed down trying to look cool as we got closer to them. When we arrived at Birch St. and look at the girls we look at each other...

More later if you like it.

Ask Me Anything + Dares

Send Me PM's with dares or if you just want to talk, I'm always open for a nice chat.

<3 Chris

18/M/US
GetMeon44 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to GetMeon44 for this post:
Old 01-01-2011, 04:07 PM   #2
megaman55

Great start to a great story. You should keep on writing it.

Last edited by megaman55; 01-01-2011 at 04:23 PM.
megaman55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2011, 05:59 PM   #3
nuditydudity
Distinguished Member

Good start! I think that this has potential, keep writing!!

Sing like you know the lyrics

Dance like no one is watching

Live like you were dying

Love like you've never been hurt before
nuditydudity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2011, 09:06 PM   #4
GetMeon44

Default Section 2: Forgetting This?

Thanks for the replies guys.

We slowed down trying to look cool as we got closer to them. When we arrived at Birch St. and look at the girls we look at each other... and just smile and nod.

Ones name was Lauren, she was average hight and had long brown hair. The other's name was Sabrina, she was tall and had very long legs and blonde hair.
They looked at us and smiled when they saw us coming. The both looked around the same age.

"Hey guys!" Dylan said.

"Sup." Nate and I said at the same time.

"These two laddies are Lauren and Sabrina. They are Irish twins just like you two."

"Cool, Hows it going girls?" I said.

"Fine, thank you?" They said as they looked at each other and giggled.

"Lets get going." Nate said.

We all left out bikes on the corner not worrying about anyone stealing them because no one usually comes around these parts. We walked about five minutes and just talked about what we were going to to when we got to the beach. We decided to just wing it and do whatever seems right at the time.

It was a perfect day at the beach. It was about 70 degrees and the sun was shining bright with no wind. Being locals we knew the "classic" spot were everyone from around here would go to relax away from the tourist beaches. Being a Thursday during Christmas break we had the day off but most schools still had school because Christmas was so late this year.

"Lets go swimming." Nate said as soon as our toes touched the sand.

"Yea." I said, wanting to show off my body to the girls.

"Good idea, dude" Dylan said running to the ocean and taking off his shirt at the same time.

"Umm... We were thinking of going to the restaurant over there." Sabrina said pointing over to the small barely visible sign at the tourist beach.

"Ok... Are you going?" Dylan said looking at his girlfriend, Jessica.

"Sure." She said in her happy voice, excited to have some girl time.

They walked away slowly leaving all of their clothes except fro their bikinis on the ground by Dylan's shirt. They boys just stood there are drooled over the girls' bodies as they strolled away slowly giggling.

They decided that since the girls were gone that they would just play some tackle football. The game continued fro a long time, it was now almost 4 P.M and the sun was starting to duck behind the surrounding mountains. They were all dripping with sweat and dying to go into the water but, wanted to wait for the girls.

"Lets just get in, they must have been in a huge line." Dylan said.

"Yea." I said.

"Well this sucks, but what ever." Nate said.

"Chris you going to get ready?" Dylan asked seeing that he had jeans on and a very sweaty shirt.

"Oh, I forgot completely." I laughed.

I went over to my draw string and looked for my boarders, I emptied the contains on the ground not seeing them at a glance inside. Nothing there even after emptying just a pair of flip flops and a T-shirt that I thought was boarders before.

"I got nothing." I sighed.

"Well..." Dylan said.

"Just go in your boxers." Nate said.

"Yea, that will work. Dylan added.

"But... There blue and white. You can see through em'." I said starting to turn red.

"Were all dudes here." Nate said.

"I dare you." Dylan said dramatically.

"Fine. I'm not going to let you win." I said in my over competitive self.

I took of my hat and shirt first showing of my nicely toned body. Next I took off my belt and slid down my pants just trying to get it over to the whistles from Nate and Dylan would stop. There I stood in just my boxers showing off my hairy legs and glory trail to them.

"Nice." Dylan laughed.

"Nice trail." Nate said laughing and punching his arm playfully.

"Lets just get in." I said embarrassed.

We all went into the cold ocean and I could feel my dick shrink to almost nothing with nothing heavy to cover it from the cold ocean water. We swam around for a while until it started to get dark out and the sun was almost completely gone.

"Im turning into an old man, Lets get out!" I laughed.

"Same." Dylan and Nate said.

They all got out and went over to were their stuff was to get some towels and put their shirts back on the combat the slight chill that was starting.

"Dude, the girls stuff is gone." Dylan said.

"Yea, they must have just left us." Nate said laughing.

"Where are my clothes?" I questioned.

"The girls took theirs..." Dylan replied laughing.

"Damn them, they took only my shirt and pants!" I screamed.

"Dude chill I will make a fire so you wont get cold, I always carry matches." Nate said.

"Thanks bro." I said

We all wandered along the shore along for about five minutes collecting all of the dry drift wood that we could find and some weeds that had dried out along the sand dunes.After about two tries we got a roaring beach fire going.

"This is sick. We should do it everyday." Nate said.

"Yea that'd be sick dude." Dylan said.

"Sure, and you guys wanna' play Survivor?"

"What the hell is that?" Dylan asked.

"Well its a game that Nate and I used to play. You tell someone what to do and if they don't do it they loose and have to be the other person's bitch for like a day or something." I explained.

"I'll play." Dylan said excited.

"Been a long time, sure." Nate said.

"Go swim for five minutes in just you boxers, then stay near the shore so you can talk but aren't warm until your next turn, Nate" Dylan said out of the blue.

"Damn that was a good one!" I said.

"Nice one, Here I go." Nate said ready for the dare.

Nate took off his boarders and shirt because I have seen him like this before and boxers are just like shorts except they are shorter. Nate didn't have a glory trail but he had hairy legs just like me. Dylan seemed jealous of our hairy legs but he had a very matured glory trail and had small hairs on his chest, that he was very proud of.

Nate ran over to the ocean and just swam around near the edge in about neck deep water and waited fro what seemed like five minutes then walked out. Even though he had on black boxers and it was now almost completely black out you could see the outline of his dick through the faint campfire light from far away. He was shivering and they both felt bad for him but, Nate never would quit and pussy out on a dare.

"Take off your boarders and put ten handfuls of sand down your boxers, then run the the water and back two times, you cant touch your boxers." I dared him.

"Alright I'll do it." Dylan said like he had a choice.

He took off his borders and stood in full view with his grey boxer briefs that were fitted to his legs which made this dare even better because the sand wouldn't slide right out. He took the first five handfuls easily and didn't seem to mind. Then the next one he started to feel the weight on his boxers and his crack began to show, but he knew better than to touch them and loose. Handful seven didn't make a difference. Some sand was starting to drop down in small clumps from the legs but most of it was still there. He spooned nine and ten into his shorts quickly he looked at me for approval taht he had done enough and I nodded and laughed that half his ass was showing and the front was being held up by the bump of his dick in his boxers.

He ran the first down and back easily and most of the sand fell out but he was going to have to change his position because the rubbing on his balls hurt him too much. When all he had to do was run back to the fire he brought his legs together to reduce rubbing on his balls his boxers felt the relief and they dropped right down to his ankles right as he stood in front of the fire.
I couldn't believe it.

All he had to say was...

Ask Me Anything + Dares

Send Me PM's with dares or if you just want to talk, I'm always open for a nice chat.

<3 Chris

18/M/US
Old 01-01-2011, 11:29 PM   #5
will9022

This story is really good and the game they are playing is sounds like fun!
will9022 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 07:44 AM   #6
glue
Distinguished Member

Send a message via MSN to glue

Fantastic story, i would keep those girls away perminatly lol

9/10

WATCH OUT FOR A GLUE RATING OUT OF TEN
glue would like to tell everyone reading this to stay
sticky as life is to short to become unstuck

I'm the Simon Cowell of GetDare

Please add me at:

8 Years On Getdare!!!!!!
glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 07:48 AM   #7
sizzle

great story so far!
sizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 08:49 AM   #8
GetMeon44

Default Since it was brought up...

Just a question as I will be posting later. SHOULD I KEEP IT JUST DUDES OR HAVE THE GIRLS COME BACK?

Ask Me Anything + Dares

<3 Chris

18/M/US
Old 01-02-2011, 09:09 AM   #9
drvaleyard
getDare Sweetheart

Just dudes! There is only a few non-hetro stories on here!

My Return and Regeneration!

This has been moved to my blog.

I have been away for a while and needed a fresh start. So read my update and Hello again!

LGBT Community Thread

drvaleyard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 03:38 PM   #10
GetMeon44

Default Section 3: No.

"Can I pull them back up?" Dylan asked red faced.

"Nope, sorry a dares a dare." I smiled at him.

"Fine." Dylan said sitting down quickly and covering up his cold dick trying to hide what I had already seen. Dylan had an average sized dick that looked about the same length as mine. He had nicely trimmed pubes and he shaved the top and around the edges to keep the "bush tamed".

"Nate, I dare you to..." Dylan began to say slowly.

"Yes?" Nate said in a cocky voice.

"Let us bury you in sand... Naked." Dylan paused for dramatic effect.

"Um... If I say no?" Nate questioned.

"Don't be a pussy bro." I taunted.

"Whatever." Nate said walking over towards the fire at least happy to get warm.

Nate got as close as he could to the flames without scolding himself and slowly dropped his wet boxers and threw them in the sand away from the group. Then he laid down on his black with the torso and dick facing up in the air.

"I'm ready faggots." Nate laughed.

"Won't be so cocky later..." Dylan answered with a smile.

Nate had a dick smaller than mine and with much less hair. Nate shaved almost his whole public area but left just a small patch surrounding where is actual dick was. I could tell that he would soon have a glory trail like Dylan and I because I could see little black hairs starting to crawl up to his flat stomach.

Dylan started spooning handfuls of sand onto Nate's chest not even bother to hid his dick thinking that everyone had seen it. I remembered that he was facing the other way when he had to sit by the shore and couldn't see anything but his ass. Now his eyes were staring at his dick and I could see him starting to get a semi.

"Look much." I said throwing a handful of sand on his dick laughing at him.

He just looked at me and smiled in response.

After about ten minutes we had his chest and legs completely covered so he couldn't move. Now we started as his waist area. The first few throws made him cringe as the rough sand rubbed against his semi. After another few scoops he was covered in sand to the point were he would never escape.

"Done." Dylan said standing up and looking back at his work of art, not afraid of his own semi that he had. Laughing at him I never even noticed till he said:

"Don't laugh to hard." Pointing at my semi in my boxers. All three of us just laughed at ourselves and said it was just excitement.

"How long until I get out?" Nate asked spitting sand out of his mouth.

"A round of dares, I guess." Dylan said looking at me for approval. I nodded back saying it was fair.

"I dare you to grind on the group without boxers for two minutes." Nate said looking at me.

"Not too bad." I said and dropped my own boxers leaving us all naked. I threw my boxers into the pile and stood proud of my dick and the both stared. I had the same size dick as Dylan and was longer than Nate, but I was clean shaven. I had heard and seen kids that did this in the locker rooms. I always wondered what it felt like so I tried it. It felt awesome so I kept it that way.

"Haven't started puberty eh?" Dylan commented.

"You should try it, so smooth." I responded not ashamed.

"Get to the dare." Nate said.

So I started humping the ground slowly at first, then I started to go faster and faster as they taunted me saying it was a pussy and a loser for not going fast. The grinding of the sand on my dick caused painful rubbing like grinding against sand paper. After the first minute was up I started to get a full on boner. The thoughts of the girls showing up and seeing me like this made my mind go crazy. After two minutes I stood up and they laughed at my throbbing boner and how red it was because of the sand grinding on it.

"Excited much?" Dylan laughed.

"I just got thinking, ya' know."

More if you like it.

Ask Me Anything + Dares

<3 Chris

18/M/US
Old 01-02-2011, 04:09 PM   #11
black out

i think u should make the girls come back because what is the point of intruducing the girls if they arent in the story any more?
i am a male

Leadership is not magnetic personality—that can just as well be a glib tongue. It is not "making friends and influencing people"—that is flattery. Leadership is lifting a person's vision to higher sights, the raising of a person's performance to a higher standard, the building of a personality beyond its normal limitations.
black out is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 04:24 PM   #12
Nick
Distinguished Member

Very very good story! But bring back the girls at some point, a lot more possibilities open up with them

Likes: Underwear, Jockstrap, Embarrassing, Webcam or Pics, Naked, Semi-public, slight risk, strip games, dice dares, wedgies, clothing/cum control, anal, light humiliation

Dislikes: Piss, Body Writing, messy

Limits:Really public, family, friends, scat, gross, pain.

Impossible: Crossdressing. I own NO girls clothes.

kik: nick.undies
SnapChat: SnapNickR
Nick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 06:22 PM   #13
nuditydudity
Distinguished Member

It's really your choice to bring them back or not. Some people would prefer them to, and some won't. In the end, it's your choice as the author.
Personally, I like the stories with just guys, but it's totally up to you!
GREAT STORY!

Sing like you know the lyrics

Dance like no one is watching

Live like you were dying

Love like you've never been hurt before
nuditydudity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 08:10 PM   #14
GetMeon44

Default I got something coming for you guys.

I made my decision. The girls will play a part, but it will stay mostly like the old chapter to please all audiences. More tomorrow so check back... Spoiler alert!

Spoiler:
Where are our clothes?

Ask Me Anything + Dares

<3 Chris

18/M/US
Old 01-02-2011, 08:20 PM   #15
Nick
Distinguished Member

Great, can't wait for that next post!

Likes: Underwear, Jockstrap, Embarrassing, Webcam or Pics, Naked, Semi-public, slight risk, strip games, dice dares, wedgies, clothing/cum control, anal, light humiliation

Dislikes: Piss, Body Writing, messy

Limits:Really public, family, friends, scat, gross, pain.

Impossible: Crossdressing. I own NO girls clothes.

kik: nick.undies
SnapChat: SnapNickR
Nick is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk