Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 11-20-2018, 06:39 PM   #16
masochistic-brat

Default Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by CleverL View Post
When you next have a shower, walk to the shower room in nothing but your panties on and a towel. Write something like “slut” or “whore” on your stomach with a sharpie nice and big so it’s clearly visible from a distance. When you are in the shower don’t lock the door behind you, people will probably be able to hear you in there but you never know. When in the shower, edge yourself 5 times. When you have done that you can scrub off the writing on your stomach. When you’ve done leave the shower room in only your towel, leave your panties somewhere visible on the floor. You can cum only after one of your housemates has a shower and has clearly seen your dirty panties Still in there. Before you do cum, you must pick up your panties and walk back to your room with hidden in your mouth.
The walk from my room to the shower was really short and none of my housemates saw me in my towel. I wrote WHORE in large red letters. Not locking the door really made me nervous but horny at the same time. The five edges killed me, especially as I've been in denial. It took quite a long time to scrub off the writing. The idea of someone walking in really made me horny which didn't help my nervousness at the idea. I left my thong on the floor which made me even more scared and turned on. Two of my roommates had showers before I could get my thong. I put it in my mouth until I reached my room. I couldn't cum as I'm in denial.
masochistic-brat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2018, 06:40 PM   #17
masochistic-brat

Quote:
Originally Posted by just.for.fun01 View Post
You should start by edging yourself
Now spank each breast 25 times Hard
Edge again
Now spank each ass check 25 times hard
Edge again
Now try your best to spread your legs and spank your pussy 25 times as hard as you can
Now edge three times inbetween each one spank you pussy 5 times and tits 5 times each
Now if their is no reason for you not to you may cum

Let me know what you think
The edge made horny which was not help by the spanks. I adore being spanked it's one of my biggest turn ons so by the time I'd finished spanking my breasts I was really turned on, which the edge straight after didn't help with. The slaps on my ass didn't particularly hurt but they made me very horny especially with another edge. The pussy spanks hurt a lot but they made me insanely wet. I thought the edges with spanks inbetween was going to kill me with how horny I was by the end. I couldn't fun when I was done as I am in denial so I was left extremely frustrated.
Old 11-20-2018, 07:12 PM   #18
masochistic-brat

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForADare View Post
For the rest of the week, you’ll be nude when alone in your room. When you are with people, or in the house outside of your room you may wear only a dress, no other clothing allowed. If you need to get dressed to go out, you may do so, but not in your room, the bathroom or the shower room. No underwear (bra/panties) allowed for the rest of the week whether you are in/out.
I don't have enough dress to only do dressed so I wore skirts as well. Getting dressed outside my room for a week made me extremely nervous but also very turned on at the idea of being caught. Our flat only has a corridor and kitchen other than out rooms and bathrooms so I spent the week dressing in the corridor where any of my housemates could easily see me. It had been pretty windy so I had a hard time keeping my skirts down which made me nervous and extremely horny whenever I went out. Not wearing a bra made me nervous as it was quite obvious I wasn't wearing one and my boobs could easily be shown. The whole experience made me feel like the slut I am and kept me aptly horny the whole time. Thank you
Old 11-20-2018, 07:32 PM   #19
just.for.fun01
Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by masochistic-brat View Post
The edge made horny which was not help by the spanks. I adore being spanked it's one of my biggest turn ons so by the time I'd finished spanking my breasts I was really turned on, which the edge straight after didn't help with. The slaps on my ass didn't particularly hurt but they made me very horny especially with another edge. The pussy spanks hurt a lot but they made me insanely wet. I thought the edges with spanks inbetween was going to kill me with how horny I was by the end. I couldn't fun when I was done as I am in denial so I was left extremely frustrated.
I am glad you enjoyed and I am sorry about the fustraction but that’s the fun of it I suppose

My Challenges
What’s one more day
http://https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=400279
Chasity/Denial Weight Loss Challenge
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=404467
just.for.fun01 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
degeadation, humiliation, hurt, pain, whore