Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-29-2015, 05:32 PM   #27
Sexualobster

Quote:
Originally Posted by slaveboy2525 View Post
What he did to Anja is quite... SHOCKING!
Im sorry for the pun. Btw the story is fucking amazing.
Haha love it :P

Here's the next part! I'm absolutely loving all the comments! Keep em coming!

James

I motioned her to turn around so I could latch the necklace on her. She silently complied and turned around. I quickly placed the necklace into my right pocket while simultaneously pulling out a shock collar from my left. I positioned myself so she couldn't see her reflection from the windows. I slid the necklace around her neck and fastened it. Just like Anja, she felt the difference in weight immediately, her hand reaching up to feel it, her mouth uttering a "What the..."

"Just relax." I said as calmly as possible. The initial freakout would have to be calmed down, especially in a public area like the kitchen.
"What is this?" She said, turning around and facing me, her voicing rising in distress.
"It's just a necklace Rosy, relax."

She continued feeling it up and her hand reached the shock part in 'shock collar'. "What kind of necklace?!" I ran up to her and grabbed her hands again, staring straight into her eyes.
"Rosy. Relax." I said. For a moment she stared straight back into my eyes and she forgot all about the collar. For a moment. Her gaze broke mine again and she pulled away from my hands.

"What kind of necklace?" She said more calm but still a bit of fear in her voice.

I took a deep breath, closed my eyes and said "A shock collar Rosy." and the I held the button.

Rosy collapsed, giving out a yelp in the process. I held the button for about 2 seconds before letting go. About 2 seconds after regaining her composure she looked at me with horrified eyes and screamed, "What the hell!?"

"Rosy stay calm. I'm not going to stop holding this button down until you stop shouting." I answered accompanied by another shockwave.

"She fell silently again, her mouth screaming but the shock collar disallowing anything from coming out besides a quiet 'uh'"

I gave her about 3 seconds before she gave the slightest impression that she was going to yell. I released another wave of electricity to send her the message. I was not going to stop until she calmed down.

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=82972
Sexualobster is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
coed, college, dorm, strip, university