Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 11-28-2017, 07:40 AM   #1
MrCharcol
Distinguished Member

Default Bitch on a bike

This was part of a private story for my Amazing Muse Slave_E She recently used this chapter as inspiration whilst on Holiday read about her slutty bicycle trip in my blog.

The wanton whore that she is, likes and craves humiliation

so I thought I would share this part of the to give context to the Blog ...

which can be found here..

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=84829

Emily giving me her submission was the best gift I have ever received, and subbing to her was fun, but now she knows her place.

I want to thank my beautiful and devoted muse for her friendship , her erotic mind and for being my Danger Twin

Read her amazing story: My Stupid Boyfriend http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=139366

Last edited by MrCharcol; 11-28-2017 at 08:22 AM.
MrCharcol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2017, 07:42 AM   #2
MrCharcol
Distinguished Member

My beautiful Bitch recently used this chapter as inspiration whilst on Holiday read about her slutty bicycle trip in my blog.

The wanton whore that she is, likes and craves humiliation so I thought I would share this part of the to give context to the Blog...

We wander back to the high street and have a look at the three cycle shops from the outside in turn. Of the three two appear to cater for tourists who just want to hire a bike to go about town or mountain bike. All the bikes are beat up and heavy duty but one is a proper bicycle shop and we gravitate to it and an unstated agreement we head into the cycle shop. The cocky young assistant in lycra looks up asseses us and decides in an instant that we are just perusing and goes back to flicking through his magazine on the counter occasionally I catch him having a sneaky look at you.

We find a bike which may suit you, but it is a boys bike with the horizontal frame tube between the seat and handle bars, it has a campagnolo chainset, gears and disc breaks, we manoeuvre it into the aisle and you swung your leg over, just as he looks up, I see him do a double take did he just get a pussy flash he is thinking, as he heads round the counter as fast as possible his interest piqued.

"Can I help you?" he asks

"Hi" I reply "we are looking for two racing bikes to hire for a week, my muse is tempted by this one. You are standing with your pussy just touching the frame's horizontal bar, your 5 inch heels maybe completely inappropriate for cycling but allow you to stand comfortably your pussy lips just touching the frame. But once you have your cycle shoes on you will be on tip toes whenever you stop.

"Perhaps the young lady my like a female frame?", you shake your head slowly letting him know that you are happy with the frame.

"Well we may have a smaller frame, that is more comfortable for you" he says.

"We will take this one" I say "I like to keep her on her toes"

Let me adjust the seat" he says a little too eagerly.

"Of course" I reply

He rushes back to the counter and grabs his tools, coming back get decides that the front brake needs adjusting kneeling down in front of the bike he makes sure the handlebars are aligned then tightens the brakes every 30 to 40 seconds he casts a furtive glance up at you, sneaking a peek between your legs. Once he looks like he is almost finished I ask him, he nods slightly guiltily.

"Then you can now adjust the seat...Emily stay where you are"

He moves to the side of the bike and undoes the nut holding the seat pillar into the frame he is "All fingers and thumbs" as he appears distracted by the hint of what lies beneath your dress. He drops his spanner and is almost frantic in trying to pick it up quickly, so as to not appear to be looking up your skirt, which he surreptitiously does hoping it won't be noticed. He looks up into your eyes and you hold his gaze in a matter of fact way then part your legs almost inconceivably but letting him know that you are not wearing any knickers. He rapidly stands up and lowers the seat and asks you to try it you back up onto the thin racing saddle, your pussy lips part slightly as the thin front of the seat pushes them apart, you find yourself straining on your tip toes before toppling about 15cm sideways as I catch you.

"That is prefect" I say to him "I would like the same model with a 23.5 inch frame", he looks at me puzzled ..."60cm frame I say"

He finds me a matching bike but for some reason does not bother to check the brakes or adjust the seat, I smile inwardly and look at you straight faced you grin and shrug you shoulders slightly. I give him my passport to copy and fill in the hire forms we then wheel the bikes out and cross the square towards our car you hold both bikes as I flick the key for of the VW Golf and lift the hatchback, lowering the rear seats I am able to fit both bikes in. We get in the car and head back to the Villa.

As we head out of town I place my hand on your thigh, nothing naughty it could be considered friendly or reassuring but I'm my mind it is a sign of ownership that I can handle touch or hold my property when or where I want.

I open the conversation with

"I saw you left the bike seat glistening"

"I am sorry master knowing that the shop assistant had seen my nakedness turned me on, and the having him adjust the bike while I was astride it, vulnerable and exposed was such a turn on"

I pat your thigh "Don't worry my bitch, I found it exciting as well to have a stranger surreptitiously inspecting my property, do you think he noticed the stain on the saddle?"

You nod your head slowly as if recalling the event in your mind.."Yes I caught him staring at it and then putting his hand on my juices usung the saddle to control it as he wheeled the bike out of the shop" You reply

I rub my hand along your leg in a reassuring way did reply.

And are you still wet.

You don't verbally reply but spread your legs coyly and with one hand raise your skirt the.other you put a finger in your mouth in a puzzled / questioning look.

Following your silent invitation my hand rises up your leg to your most moist pussy. I rest my palm on the top of your mons pubis and curling my fingers I seek out your clit mixing strokes with circles as I drive us back to the Villa.

As we turn into the driveway I stopped playing with your clit and return my hand to the steering wheel. Your breathing returns from short shallow breaths from where you had been kept on the edge for the last few minutes to a more calm regular breathing and the slight sheen of sweat already starts to dissipate on the minute it takes before I park the car, the Air Con finally balancing your body temperature as the edge subsides.

We get out and I pull out your bike passing it to you, grabbing mine we wheel them to the side of the house.

"Oh that won't do" I say

You look at me perplexed as I stare at your bike, you look at the bike then back to me again. I remain standing looking at the bike as though there is a problem. You look at the bike again, not able to see what's wrong.

"What's the matter?" You ask.

"The handlebars are too high, they will not allow you to get into a good aerodynamic position you need to be leaning forward your body angled low over the crossbar. I will adjust it while you get changed for the ride. Put on your black spandex tennis dress and trainers."

While you are getting changed I lower the handlebars to as low as the can go even with your arms at full stretch you will be leaning forward shifting your weight from your buttocks to your perineum and vulva.

When you return you look ravishing in your dress and trainers, i flip your dress up to check that you have no slipped on a pair of panties.

Satisfied I say..
"Wait there I will be a couple of minutes getting changed and grabbing the helmets."

It takes me no time to strip off the Cargo pants and T-shirt replacing them with a black running top and Padded lycra cycle shorts and black trainers grabbing the helmets from the storage room, I rejoin you a few minutes later. As I come outside I am still adjusting my "undercarriage", shifting my cock and balls up and forward so as to be comfortable whilst riding, this inequality is not lost on you.

You look slightly incredulouslyat me, I feign ignorance of both the crudeness of my action and the fact that I am making sure that I am comfortable.

"What?" I say

"You know what"

"Oh let me make your ride more comfortable as well" I say and pop back into the villa appearing with a Jar of vaseline

I approach you and opening the lid, put a dollop on my finger before shooting my hand forward into your cunt my finger working it's way into your slit as I smear the vaseline over your snatch.

"We don't want my property chuffed" I say as I take the jar back inside.

We don our helmets and I help you onto your bike as you have to be upright getting on and then start moving to remain stable. You slowly cycle down the driveway as I mount you peddle slowly waiting for me to join you.

As we exit the driveway heading out I tell you to follow me. We turn left and head down to the main road the gentle downhill slope allows us your cruise alongside each other as I explain that I need to visit the owner of the Villa who lives about 9km away..."when we get to the main road we will turn right and then it is a long slog uphill about 3km if you get ahead ofme wait for me at the top. But don't you dare dismount. "

We reach the main road and with a burst of speed I shoot off up the steady incline, this sudden change of speed has you languishing behind and you struggle at first to keep up. Although the uphill steady rise means that you are not in the saddle but arse up as you power along trying to keep up, it is slightly more comfortable but with every down strike of the peddle your lips hit the saddle due to the fiendish way I have set the bike up.

After about 1km you start to close the gap and by 1500m you pass me on a slight downhill section sitting back you pull down your dress front flashing me saying "Catch me of you can" we both increase our pace but you manage to slowly pull away. When you are about 400m from the crest if the hill you glance back to see me pull over. You decide to stop but remember not to dismount, you stand on tip toes looking back as you see me dismount and laying the bike on the side I pull out the tyre pump and start to pump up my rear tyre. You decide to join me and try to restart but the slight hill makes it impossible without turning the bike around. You slowly edge the bike round, the crossbar is tight against your slit, as you slowly manoeuvre the bike round a blonde comes the other way over the hill you enviously watch her comfortable frame as she cycles past saying hello to each of us in turn.

You feel every step as your lips and clit are forced into the frame as you turn the bike around facing down hill you step into the peddles and roll down towards me, the angle you are forced into making the saddle push against your already punished pussy. You pull up alongside me facing down hill.

"It looks like a slow puncher" I say "We may need to stop a few more times"

You are only half listening to me as, standing there on tip toes facing downhil,l the all encompassing feeling of mild but persistent pain as the crossbar digs into your pussy fills your mind. Please be quick Master flashes across your mind...did I just call him Master in my mind you think...oh my.

I look up and smile as I see you squirming..."I just want to pump up my front tyre...then I better check your tyres.

You stand straddling the crossbar you edge along the frame until you are halfway between the seat and the handlebars allowing you to "relax?" just a fraction the pressure of keeping the bicycle upright whilst facing down hill is spread your toes are just touching the tarmac taking some of the weight from your perineum and your arms outstretched taught as your fingers keep tight pressure on the brakes to keep you in position. "Does Christian have any understanding of how uncomfortable this is?" You wonder.

I finish pumping up my bikes tyres and pay attention to your bike I can see the sinews in your legs under tension as you try to hold the position.

"Emily try to stay upright and stop inching forward you are making it hard for me to remove the dust caps."

"Can he really be so heartless can he not see the strain in my body," you think.

"Emily lean forward a little bit I just need to get to the rear valve. "

You feel your bodyweight shift from your perineum along Yorkshire slit and your clothes comes into contact with the rear break cable which runs along the top of the crossbar, it gets crushed then spat out to one side as the pressure of the 5mm cable is pushed against it. I appear oblivious to you as you start to get what climbers call disco leg as the muscles shake on uncontrollably your Clitheroe being rubbed by the brake cable and the crossbar giving an intense feeling of pain and pleasure but the overriding feeling of discomfort and humiliation stopping you from enjoying the warm tingle in your clit.

"Emily, Your tyres are fine" you just hear me say as I stand up, "here let me help you get going", I hold Your frame upright as you slip your shoes into the pedal toe clips.

You start off down hill and hugging the curb building up speed until you can turn the cycle around, you see me 50m ahead starting to pedal uphill you raise out of the saddle and start to give chase, the relief of no pressure on you clit is almost euphoric.

Emily giving me her submission was the best gift I have ever received, and subbing to her was fun, but now she knows her place.

I want to thank my beautiful and devoted muse for her friendship , her erotic mind and for being my Danger Twin

Read her amazing story: My Stupid Boyfriend http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=139366

Last edited by MrCharcol; 12-01-2017 at 01:07 AM.
The following user says Thank You to MrCharcol for this post:
Old 02-11-2018, 04:19 PM   #3
alex_carter
getDare Devil

You are such an excellent writer. I wish you would share this story with us, or maybe write one for us when you get a chance.

LIKES, DISLIKES, LIMITS
Toys
Rules for Calendar posting
Tasks Calendar

Lovense App Name: Alex_Carter
add me if you're interested in being friends

Misterpoll Profile You can vote to punish me for my past bad behavior.

alex_carter is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to alex_carter for this post:
Old 02-13-2018, 11:22 AM   #4
MrCharcol
Distinguished Member

Alex

Thank you so much for your kind words, I will check with Slave_E if she is happy for me to put the next few chapters up...

Also thank you as you reminded me that I still have to finish this story for her.

Mr Charcol

Advertisements
Kink Talk