Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 01-13-2014, 11:24 AM   #1
lots357
getDare Sweetheart

Question Breast torment :)

Be honest. Do you like tit torture? I really want to hear from you ladies. Do you like? What was your first tit torture experience? What's your favorite experience? What's your favorite tit torture method? Do like to be the torturer of other women's breasts, or prefer to be tortured?

Be specific. And guys you can answer too but I'd really like to hear from the girls.

Oh, and girls, if you're interested pm me and I'll come up with some personalized dares for you. Or we can just chat.
lots357 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2014, 09:29 PM   #2
Schwink
getDare Sweetheart

I had my nipples pinched the second time I went to a gentleman's club. It turned me on a lot for some reason. It wasn't torture by any means, just a quick pinch.
Schwink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2014, 10:05 PM   #3
Hollyann
Distinguished Member

I love tit torture!!! The pain just feels so amazing weather it be clamps or whipping or wax it just feels so good. My favorite would be when I put clothes pins on my nipples and every 10 minutes I would rotate the clamps 90 degrees and every 40 minutes I would leave them off for 3-4 minutes the start agisn I did this for 4 hours then a ripped of the clamps and rubbed and pinched my nipples really hard I nearly came from it.

Add me on kik hollynn1213

Looking for a female slave

Likes- nipple torture, humiliation, insertions, anal, semi public, risk of getting caught, pain.
Dislikes (or maybe what I really like the most) big insertions, a lot of pain, high chance of getting caught.
Limits- family, friends, blatant public, too much pain, to large insertion, pics (unless we're friends).
Hollyann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2014, 08:52 AM   #4
lots357
getDare Sweetheart

Great examples so far! Keep them CUMMING! :P
Old 01-17-2014, 11:17 AM   #5
kira56

Default tits

i like have my nipples twisted then pulled and then bite down hard on, it turns me on
kira56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2014, 01:01 PM   #6
lots357
getDare Sweetheart

Anybody like having their breasts bound? That is one form of tit torture I LOVE! It is amazing to see a woman's breasts be tied up so tight they look like they are about to burst. lol :P.
Old 01-17-2014, 01:45 PM   #7
Esternity

Firstly I'm male...

Love tit torture. There's this incredible line between pain and pleasure, and tiptoeing down it (dipping from one side to the other) is incredibly fun!

I prefer clamps, wheels and pins etc to binding, just my preference.

25 - M - UK - Switch/Exploring

Biologically: 5"11, 71kgs (slim), blonde, blue eyes || Emotionally: Deluded || Spiritually: Corrupted
Esternity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2014, 03:22 PM   #8
RebelSoul

I love having my tits tortured! My favourite things are slapping, nipple pinching, twisting, clamps, hot wax, twisting and pulling my piercings, and biting.
Old 01-17-2014, 03:44 PM   #9
Hollyann
Distinguished Member

I love breast binding I wish my tits were big enough to do it.

Add me on kik hollynn1213

Looking for a female slave

Likes- nipple torture, humiliation, insertions, anal, semi public, risk of getting caught, pain.
Dislikes (or maybe what I really like the most) big insertions, a lot of pain, high chance of getting caught.
Limits- family, friends, blatant public, too much pain, to large insertion, pics (unless we're friends).
Hollyann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2014, 10:36 PM   #10
Happy Me

Bug

Do you like tit torture?
I don't really know if I like "torture", but I have always liked some nipple pain, and have recently come to appreciate breast pain (spankings etc.). I also really really really enjoy hot wax! I am not attracted at all to that kind of breast binding where boobs turn all purple from lack of circulation. When it gets too extreme it doesn't really turn me on anymore.
...Well, except, I have a big kink for control, and if I feel like it is making my dommy happy, then I enjoy it (to an extent).
What was your first tit torture experience?
My first real experience with it was my first real girlfriend when I was around 20. She pinched my nipple one time and it just drove me crazy. Well, she turned out to be quite vanilla, and I would even beg her to pinch my nipples sometimes, and she wouldn't do it. But, gah, I loved it!
What's your favorite experience?
Two or three times I came from nipple play, rather painful nipple play, with no vaginal stimulation at all, just long term nipple pinching/stimulation when I was tied up. That was my favorite!
What's your favorite tit torture method?
My very favorite is when someone is using their fingers to pinch, pull, twist etc. my nipples, especially when they are doing it in a very erratic way, like sometimes touching gently, and sometimes pinching hard, and I am tied up, and/or blindfolded so I have no control over the situation.
Do like to be the torturer of other women's breasts, or prefer to be tortured?
I have never tortured any other woman's breasts, but I assume I would enjoy it.

Last edited by Happy Me; 01-17-2014 at 10:40 PM. Reason: add about the wax.
Happy Me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2014, 07:28 AM   #11
lots357
getDare Sweetheart

Default I like it!

So far I like what I'm hearing. Keep it cumming everybody! :P. What are some methods of tit torment that you haven't tried yet, but want to give a try?
Old 01-18-2014, 04:10 PM   #12
Kitten9876

Do you like tit torture?
to an extent, not necessarily crazy about it, but some its always fun and gets me dripping wet
What was your first tit torture experience?
uhmmm i honestly dont remember, just having nipple clamps used on me was probably my first experience
What's your favorite experience?
i dont know, most of them were okay
What's your favorite tit torture method?
nipple clamps or just biting
Do like to be the torturer of other women's breasts, or prefer to be tortured?
i prefer to be tortured
SOFT LIMITS public,pics, nudity(includes pics), messy,bodywriting(visible)
HARD LIMITS perminant,pee/poo, clit pain, pain,vid/cam
TOYS: Buttplug, 8" vibrating dildo(i finally fixed it :-D), gag, nipple clamps

34B 150ibs
NOT looking for a slave or master, EVER. Dont ask me. Im a owned slave,and I do NOT give orders/dares.(...i accept them tho)
Kitten9876 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2014, 07:36 AM   #13
lisabigboobs

Do you like tit torture? Yes very much
What was your first tit torture experience? A boyfriend tied them and came on them
What's your favorite experience? i had nails shoved thru my nipples. theyre pierced anyway, always wanted to try getting nails in the tits
What's your favorite tit torture method? extreme... nipple clamped, weights, tied
Do like to be the torturer of other women's breasts, or prefer to be tortured? tortured

Be specific. And guys you can answer too but I'd really like to hear from the girls.

Oh, and girls, if you're interested pm me and I'll come up with some personalized dares for you. Or we can just chat.
lisabigboobs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2014, 07:45 AM   #14
EmmaLang
Distinguished Member

I love breast torture but I can not hurt other people, I only like it done to me.

I can't really remember my first experience of it but I know I used to squees my nipple with pliers when I was about 14 to hurt my them and I used to put safety pins through my nipples, I still do both of these or have them done to me, but I also have a lot more done to my breasts now.

I love pain and breasts are a wonderful sourse of pain.

I am Sub not Dom so sorry but I am not looking for a Slave.

Read my dares and let me have new dares please.
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=95735
EmmaLang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2014, 08:20 AM   #15
fantasizing_whore

When I was a teen I realized I liked having my nipples pinched. I had a hair clip that was similar to alligator clamps and I started using that on my nipples and really enjoyed it. After that I started to look for different types of hair clips I could use, a lot of experimenting. I'm not a fan of having my breasts bound, feels like so much pressure on my chest. I like spanking my tits especially on the nipples after they've been thoroughly punished. One of my favorite things to do is to put a clothespin at the base of each nipple then put a second clamp similar to alligator clamp just above the pin so just the tip of my nipples are sticking out and then taking another clothespin and hitting the tip of the nipple with it, you'd be surprised how much it actually hurts.
Toys-http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=71428
PM Dares-http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=71440
I <3 CUM
fantasizing_whore is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk