Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 04-26-2012, 01:22 PM   #61
EmmaLang
Distinguished Member

Female

Have you ever given a blowjob?
Yes I have given many.

What do you dislike about giving blowjobs?
There is nothing to dislike I love giving them.

What do you like about giving blowjobs?
Love the hard cock hitting the back of my throat and the cum exploding into my mouth

Do you keep eye contact or not think about it?
Sometime yes but not always.

Do you try to tease the shaft or around it? How? (kiss, lick, nibble)
I lick and nibble, stroke and suck.

In what ways would you play with his balls?
I use my hands and massage them or put them in my mouth and suck and lick them.

What do you think about inserting a finger into his anus?
I have done it a few times, it fine I do not mind doing it.

Your views on different sized penises when it comes to sucking them? (small, average, long .. thick, thin)
It realli does not matter to me what size it is, they are all great.

Do you like to play and explore the penis on your own? How would you do that? I perfer to have it to myself.

Do you like to be forced onto it? In what way would you like that? I enjoy having my throat fucked hard, I enjoy gaggin.

Do you prefer there to be a small, average, large (don't care) load of cum?
The amount is not that important if it is going down my throat, more is always better but lub it anyway.

How do you feel about cum going in your mouth? Love it alot

How do you feel about cum going on your face? I love that also but feel it is a waste.

How do you feel about cum going on your hair? Again that is fine but much better places for it.

How do you feel about cum going on your body? Yeah it is ok.

How do you feel about cum going elsewhere / not on you? in me is fine pussy is my fav place for it.

Do you swallow cum (because you want to or because they want you to)? I perfer it in my pussy but if guys want me to swallow it that is fine.

Do you try to get the cum out the way asap or enjoy playing with it (in what way)? No real method planned for it, sometime play with it some times just swallow.

What positions do you prefer to give blowjobs in? Any are cool.

Do you do other things to help turn the guy on (masturbate, make noises, etc)? Yes will do most things to turn a guy on.

Have you or would you like to try it with more than one penis at a time? I have done it rather a few more than one at a time and it was wild, I want to up the amount next time.

Is there anything you'd be scared to ask/do as part of the blowjob? No nothing.

Do keep your oral grip the same or vary it? (suck hard, softly, etc) Vary

Do you keep things normal or like to make things messy or sloppy, etc? Again realli depends different things for different guys.

Do you, have you or would you like to be able to deep throat? I can but do gag

Would you let someone face-fuck you? Yeah no problem at all with that.

Anything extra you want to say? I think doing what makes the guy hard and happy is very important, don't be afraid to try what the guy wants, he knows what will get him hard.

I am Sub not Dom so sorry but I am not looking for a Slave.

Read my dares and let me have new dares please.
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=95735
EmmaLang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 01:14 AM   #62
daredevil2
getDare Sweetheart

Giving

Have you ever given a blowjob?yes
What do you dislike about giving blowjobs? they are in control sometimes
What do you like about giving blowjobs? gaging
Do you keep eye contact or not think about it?depends on who
Do you try to tease the shaft or around it? How? (kiss, lick, nibble) yes kiss and lick
In what ways would you play with his balls? massage occasionaly lick
What do you think about inserting a finger into his anus? i sometimes do
Your views on different sized penises when it comes to sucking them? (small, average, long .. thick, thin) Long and thick
Do you like to play and explore the penis on your own? How would you do that? i dont
Do you like to be forced onto it? In what way would you like that? maybe if i was getting gangbanged
Do you prefer there to be a small, average, large (don't care) load of cum?large
How do you feel about cum going in your mouth?fine
How do you feel about cum going on your face?okay
How do you feel about cum going on your hair?i would deal with it
How do you feel about cum going on your body?fine
How do you feel about cum going elsewhere / not on you?fine
Do you swallow cum (because you want to or because they want you to)? want to
Do you try to get the cum out the way asap or enjoy playing with it (in what way)?playing with it
What positions do you prefer to give blowjobs in?him sitting in a chair im on my knees giving it to him
Do you do other things to help turn the guy on (masturbate, make noises, etc)? mastubate
Have you or would you like to try it with more than one penis at a time?i have its fun
Is there anything you'd be scared to ask/do as part of the blowjob? nibbleing on it
Do keep your oral grip the same or vary it? (suck hard, softly, etc)vary
Do you keep things normal or like to make things messy or sloppy, etc?normal
Do you, have you or would you like to be able to deep throat? i have
Would you let someone face-fuck you? yes
Anything extra you want to say?i love cock

Recieving

Have you ever recieved a blowjob?yes
What do you dislike about getting blowjobs? i dont
What do you like about getting blowjobs?being in control / teasing
Do you keep eye contact or not think about it?eye contact if by girl
Do you like to be teased? How? (kiss, lick, nibble)?yes kiss lick
In what ways would you want your balls played with? massaged suck or lick
Do you think you'd get enjoyment from a wandering finger?yes
How do you find people manage with the size of your penis?some can deep throat it some cant
Do you like them to play and explore it on their own? What would you hope happened?yes i do
Do you like to force them onto it? In what way would you like that?sometimes depends on the mood
Do you find it easy to orgasm by sucking only or do you need wanking too?wank too
How do you feel about cumming in their mouth?great
How do you feel about cumming on their face?okay
How do you feel about cumming on their hair?not really
How do you feel about cumming on their body?why not
How do you feel about cum going elsewhere / not on them?not really
Do you expect them to swallow cum (because you want them to or because they want to)?yes
Do you enjoy seeing them play with your cum or have no interest in that (in what way)?play
What positions do you prefer to recieve blowjobs in?69er
Do you enjoy seeing them doing other things at the same time to help turn you on (masturbate, make noises, etc)?masturbate
Have you or would you like to try it with more than one person sucking it at the same time?yes
Is there anything you'd be scared to ask/do as part of the blowjob? have them nibble on it
Do you like them to keep the same oral grip or vary it? (suck hard, softly, etc) vary
Do you keep things normal or like to make things messy or sloppy, etc?normal
How would you feel if they were willing to or not willing to deep throat?i love deep throaters.
Would you want to face-fuck a person?maybe
Anything extra you want to say?i love sucking to dubstep
daredevil2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 02:39 AM   #63
spacegal24
getDare Sweetheart

Giving

Have you ever given a blowjob? Plenty

What do you dislike about giving blowjobs? Nothing I can think of

What do you like about giving blowjobs? Everything about it

Do you keep eye contact or not think about it? It varies

Do you try to tease the shaft or around it? How? (kiss, lick, nibble) I like to give little licks up and down or on the head, and kissing and licking around it but not touching it.

In what ways would you play with his balls? Just play with them in my hand here and there

What do you think about inserting a finger into his anus? I've done it before and I like it.

Your views on different sized penises when it comes to sucking them? (small, average, long .. thick, thin) It doesn't really make a difference

Do you like to play and explore the penis on your own? How would you do that? I like to look at it and play with it in my hands, watching it grow

Do you like to be forced onto it? In what way would you like that? I don't like being forced into it, then it's no fun

Do you prefer there to be a small, average, large (don't care) load of cum? I actually like there to be a lot, that way I know he REALLY enjoyed it.

How do you feel about cum going in your mouth? I love it

How do you feel about cum going on your face? It's OK, but not my favorite place

How do you feel about cum going on your hair? Don't mind it

How do you feel about cum going on your body? I love it

How do you feel about cum going elsewhere / not on you? In me, I love it, on the furniture, not so much.

Do you swallow cum (because you want to or because they want you to)? I swallow, because I want to.

Do you try to get the cum out the way asap or enjoy playing with it (in what way)? I like playing with it for a bit then I go clean it up

What positions do you prefer to give blowjobs in? Kneeling, on the bed, on a chair, it doesn't matter

Do you do other things to help turn the guy on (masturbate, make noises, etc)?
I masturbate or just touch myself sometimes when I'm going down on him

Have you or would you like to try it with more than one penis at a time? Probably not

Is there anything you'd be scared to ask/do as part of the blowjob? Not really

Do keep your oral grip the same or vary it? (suck hard, softly, etc) It varies depending on his signals

Do you keep things normal or like to make things messy or sloppy, etc? I like to make it sloppy, really slimy so my hand can slide up and down more easily.

Do you, have you or would you like to be able to deep throat? I'm able to, and I love doing it.

Would you let someone face-fuck you? Not if it's really hard.

Anything extra you want to say? I like the penis.

Last edited by spacegal24; 04-27-2012 at 02:44 AM.
spacegal24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 12:59 PM   #64
silentstorm

General

Giving

Have you ever given a blowjob? yes, only on the same guy though.
What do you dislike about giving blowjobs? uhm don't really know
What do you like about giving blowjobs? how much it pleases
Do you keep eye contact or not think about it? don't really think about it, but i do make eye contact
Do you try to tease the shaft or around it? How? (kiss, lick, nibble) a lot, kiss and lick
In what ways would you play with his balls?gently roll them around my fingers, kiss them lightly
What do you think about inserting a finger into his anus?no
Your views on different sized penises when it comes to sucking them? (small, average, long .. thick, thin)don't have enough experience on that
Do you like to play and explore the penis on your own? How would you do that?yes, try different things to see how he reacts
Do you like to be forced onto it? In what way would you like that?absolutely not
Do you prefer there to be a small, average, large (don't care) load of cum?small-average
How do you feel about cum going in your mouth?it okay
How do you feel about cum going on your face?i would not like that
How do you feel about cum going on your hair?i would hate that
How do you feel about cum going on your body?fine
How do you feel about cum going elsewhere / not on you?absolutely fine
Do you swallow cum (because you want to or because they want you to)?we both wanted
Do you try to get the cum out the way asap or enjoy playing with it (in what way)?asap
What positions do you prefer to give blowjobs in?different ones
Do you do other things to help turn the guy on (masturbate, make noises, etc)?yes, make noises and rub his body
Have you or would you like to try it with more than one penis at a time?No!
Is there anything you'd be scared to ask/do as part of the blowjob?eventually probably
Do keep your oral grip the same or vary it? (suck hard, softly, etc)vary, hehe.
Do you keep things normal or like to make things messy or sloppy, etc?normal (we weren't big fans of messes)
Do you, have you or would you like to be able to deep throat?i do
Would you let someone face-fuck you?no
Anything extra you want to say?nope

Misc

How important is the location to you?yes
Do you think a soft, warm place would change how you how enjoyed it?yes
Do you think a cold, dank place would change how you how enjoyed it?yes
Do you think a public or semi-public place would change how enjoyed it?yes
Do you want to control the event?i like it to be mutal
Do you enjoy dirty talk?sometimes
Does feeling Dominant, submissive, degraded or used turn you on while doing it?no
Do you like to be left with evidence on you at the end (lipstick on the penis, cum or staind make up, etc)?absolutely not
Would you like seeing someone drinking cum from a container/would you enjoy being "forced" to drink cum from a container?no i would not
Are there any other blowjob secrets you want to talk about that I've not mentioned?nope

Owned by: JR
silentstorm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 08:16 PM   #65
bbcasper15

Giving

Have you ever given a blowjob?yes
What do you dislike about giving blowjobs? nothing
What do you like about giving blowjobs? everything
Do you keep eye contact or not think about it? try to
Do you try to tease the shaft or around it? How? (kiss, lick, nibble) yes kiss and lick
In what ways would you play with his balls? massage occasionaly lick
What do you think about inserting a finger into his anus? no
Your views on different sized penises when it comes to sucking them? (small, average, long .. thick, thin) thick and long
Do you like to play and explore the penis on your own? How would you do that? no
Do you like to be forced onto it? In what way would you like that? yes
Do you prefer there to be a small, average, large (don't care) load of cum?large
How do you feel about cum going in your mouth? love
How do you feel about cum going on your face? best
How do you feel about cum going on your hair? don't care at all
How do you feel about cum going on your body? like it
How do you feel about cum going elsewhere / not on you? don't care
Do you swallow cum (because you want to or because they want you to)? yes
Do you try to get the cum out the way asap or enjoy playing with it (in what way)?play with it.
What positions do you prefer to give blowjobs in? 69
Do you do other things to help turn the guy on (masturbate, make noises, etc)? masturbate myself
Have you or would you like to try it with more than one penis at a time? yes
Is there anything you'd be scared to ask/do as part of the blowjob? no
Do keep your oral grip the same or vary it? (suck hard, softly, etc)vary
Do you keep things normal or like to make things messy or sloppy, etc? messy and sloppy
Do you, have you or would you like to be able to deep throat? i have
Would you let someone face-fuck you? yes
Anything extra you want to say? i love huge cocks

Recieving

Have you ever recieved a blowjob? yes
What do you dislike about getting blowjobs? i dont
What do you like about getting blowjobs? everything
Do you keep eye contact or not think about it? yez
Do you like to be teased? How? (kiss, lick, nibble)? yes
In what ways would you want your balls played with? massaged suck or lick
Do you think you'd get enjoyment from a wandering finger?yes
How do you find people manage with the size of your penis? some can deep throat it
Do you like them to play and explore it on their own? What would you hope happened?yes i do hope they finger my ass
Do you like to force them onto it? In what way would you like that?\ no
Do you find it easy to orgasm by sucking only or do you need wanking too? suck and wank
How do you feel about cumming in their mouth? yes
How do you feel about cumming on their face? leave it on there
How do you feel about cumming on their hair? no
How do you feel about cumming on their body? take it bitch
How do you feel about cum going elsewhere / not on them? no unless they lick it up
Do you expect them to swallow cum (because you want them to or because they want to)? yes, me
Do you enjoy seeing them play with your cum or have no interest in that (in what way)?play, cumswapping
What positions do you prefer to recieve blowjobs in? 69
Do you enjoy seeing them doing other things at the same time to help turn you on (masturbate, make noises, etc)? masturbate
Have you or would you like to try it with more than one person sucking it at the same time? yes

Do you like them to keep the same oral grip or vary it? (suck hard, softly, etc) vary
Do you keep things normal or like to make things messy or sloppy, etc? messy
How would you feel if they were willing to or not willing to deep throat?i love deep throaters.
Would you want to face-fuck a person? yea
Anything extra you want to say? no
bbcasper15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2012, 09:22 PM   #66
samantha69

General

Giving

Many thousands of times.

Nothing -- I love everything about it.

I love giving pleasure, I love sucking on his penis, I love the feeling of it in my mouth, I love playing with it and stroking it while sucking on it, I love licking it with my tongue, and it is a moment of joy for me when I make him cum.

Yes, sometimes I like to look up at him and see him watching me suck on him.

Yes, I do, kissing and licking and stroking.

Sometimes I kiss them or lick them or play with them with my fingers or lick them and then blow on them.

I do not do that a lot but sometimes. I do like to sometimes lick his perineum (that sensitive area between the base of his penis and his anus). I sometimes blow into his anus and around his butt crack. I might play with his anus with a moistened finger but I wouldn't really insert my finger into his anus unless I were giving him a prostate massage (in which case I would be using a very lubricated finger and gently entering him and gently massaging his prostate -- and then putting his penis in my mouth and sucking him off while massaging his prostate. This produced an awesome orgasm.

Your views on different sized penises when it comes to sucking them? (small, average, long .. thick, thin)
They are all fun!

Do you like to play and explore the penis on your own? How would you do that?
Oh, yes, I love to play and explore. I love to play with him in a well-lighted place so I can see everything. I love to play with his foreskin (my husband is uncircumcised) sliding it back, exposing his head, gently kissing it, using a very wet tongue to coat it with my saliva and the blowing on it and also while his foreskin is fully retracted, running the tip of my tongue around the base of his head, and sliding the foreskin back into place and sucking on the foreskin and kind of poking the tip of my tongue into the opening so it is touching the action part of the head, his little cum opening. I also like to lick the whole shaft and kiss him everywhere and just look at how adorable it is.

Do you like to be forced onto it? In what way would you like that?
I do not need to be forced. I love it. (Oh, and actually, do not ever try to force me to do anything, you would not be happy with the result. I am nobody's bitch and don't push your fucking luck, got that?)

I will take it all.

How do you feel about cum going in your mouth?
That is my preferred destination for it.

As for the next four questions -- I understand how guys can be very visual and they love to see their cum going on us -- so once in a while I will arrange to have him cum somewhere other than in my mouth (or, have him cum in my mouth but instead of swallowing I will let it drain out of my mouth and over my lips and drip from my chin onto my body and maybe I will take my fingers and spread it around on my breasts, etc.)
How do you feel about cum going on your face?
How do you feel about cum going on your hair?
How do you feel about cum going on your body?
How do you feel about cum going elsewhere / not on you?

Do you swallow cum (because you want to or because they want you to)?
That is what I did with the very first blowjob I ever gave and he and I both loved it and I have continued to mostly do it that way ever since. I really do prefer to have him cum in my mouth.

Do you try to get the cum out the way asap or enjoy playing with it (in what way)?
I enjoy swirling it around in my mouth. If it is light enough, I might open my mouth so he can see it on my tongue. Sometimes I might share some of it with him in a passionate kiss.

What positions do you prefer to give blowjobs in?
The best I think is him (both of us fully naked, I love nudity) lying on his back in bed (or propped up by pillows under his back and head so he can watch better) and me lying between his legs or lying next to him.

I enjoy turning him on and I love having him watch me play with myself, so having him watch me masturbate is a good thing (and helps get me in gear too). I don't understand what you mean by make noises.

Have you or would you like to try it with more than one penis at a time?
I think it would be very difficult to do a decent job on more than one penis at a time. I have had that possible opportunity just one time (long story, strip poker, etc. and at end of evening there was just me and too guys left, every one else had gone, and the three of us were naked and they both had erections and the thought did enter my mind of trying to do oral on both of them but I decided I could not make that work so I offered to give them hand jobs which they accept enthusiastically -- but that was difficult enough to coordinate satisfactorily and I still can't see how I could suck off two guys at the same time.

Is there anything you'd be scared to ask/do as part of the blowjob?
I can't imagine anything.

Do keep your oral grip the same or vary it? (suck hard, softly, etc)
Variety, variety, variety.

Do you keep things normal or like to make things messy or sloppy, etc?
Saliva and cum can be a little bit messy but it is so nice.

Do you, have you or would you like to be able to deep throat?
No, I cannot do that and I don't really see the need. If you want to thrust it deep, I have a perfectly fine vagina for that purpose.

Would you let someone face-fuck you?
See previous answer.

Anything extra you want to say?
Just that blowjobs are wonderful. I have always truly enjoyed them. (By the way guys, some of you are really good at returning the favor. Mmmm. feels good.)
samantha69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2012, 11:02 PM   #67
Skyeline
getDare Ladder

General

Giving

Have you ever given a blowjob? [COLOR="rgb(255, 0, 255)"]yes[/COLOR]
What do you dislike about giving blowjobs? [COLOR="rgb(255, 0, 255)"]nothing[/COLOR]
What do you like about giving blowjobs? [COLOR="rgb(255, 0, 255)"]pleasing the guy[/COLOR]
Do you keep eye contact or not think about it? [COLOR="rgb(255, 0, 255)"]sometimes[/COLOR]
Do you try to tease the shaft or around it? How? (kiss, lick, nibble) [COLOR="rgb(255, 0, 255)"]not really[/COLOR]
In what ways would you play with his balls? [COLOR="rgb(255, 0, 255)"]i dont[/COLOR]
What do you think about inserting a finger into his anus? [COLOR="rgb(255, 0, 255)"]never thought about it[/COLOR]
Your views on different sized penises when it comes to sucking them? (small, average, long .. thick, thin) [COLOR="rgb(255, 0, 255)"]the bigger ther better[/COLOR]
Do you like to play and explore the penis on your own? How would you do that? [COLOR="rgb(255, 0, 255)"]idk[/COLOR]
Do you like to be forced onto it? In what way would you like that? [COLOR="rgb(255, 0, 255)"]yes, hands tied, and him grabbing my hair[/COLOR]
Do you prefer there to be a small, average, large (don't care) load of cum? [COLOR="rgb(255, 0, 255)"]doesnt matter[/COLOR]
How do you feel about cum going in your mouth? [COLOR="rgb(255, 0, 255)"]i dont like it, but i usually dont have a choice[/COLOR]
How do you feel about cum going on your face? [COLOR="rgb(255, 0, 255)"]dont mind[/COLOR]
How do you feel about cum going on your hair? [COLOR="rgb(255, 0, 255)"]hate it[/COLOR]
How do you feel about cum going on your body? [COLOR="rgb(255, 0, 255)"]kinda like it[/COLOR]
How do you feel about cum going elsewhere / not on you? [COLOR="rgb(255, 0, 255)"]dont mind[/COLOR]
Do you swallow cum (because you want to or because they want you to)? [COLOR="rgb(255, 0, 255)"]cause im made to[/COLOR]
Do you try to get the cum out the way asap or enjoy playing with it (in what way)? [COLOR="rgb(255, 0, 255)"]asap[/COLOR]
What positions do you prefer to give blowjobs in? [COLOR="rgb(255, 0, 255)"]on my knees[/COLOR]
Do you do other things to help turn the guy on (masturbate, make noises, etc)? [COLOR="rgb(255, 0, 255)"]not really[/COLOR]
Have you or would you like to try it with more than one penis at a time? [COLOR="rgb(255, 0, 255)"]wouldnt mind it[/COLOR]
Is there anything you'd be scared to ask/do as part of the blowjob? [COLOR="rgb(255, 0, 255)"]no[/COLOR]
Do keep your oral grip the same or vary it? (suck hard, softly, etc) [COLOR="rgb(255, 0, 255)"]it varies[/COLOR]
Do you keep things normal or like to make things messy or sloppy, etc? [COLOR="rgb(255, 0, 255)"]normal[/COLOR]
Do you, have you or would you like to be able to deep throat? [COLOR="rgb(255, 0, 255)"]usually im made to[/COLOR]
Would you let someone face-fuck you? [COLOR="rgb(255, 0, 255)"]yes[/COLOR]
Anything extra you want to say? [COLOR="rgb(255, 0, 255)"]no[/COLOR]

Recieving

Have you ever recieved a blowjob? [COLOR="rgb(255, 0, 255)"]yes[/COLOR]
What do you dislike about getting blowjobs? [COLOR="rgb(255, 0, 255)"]nothing[/COLOR]
What do you like about getting blowjobs? [COLOR="rgb(255, 0, 255)"]feels amazing[/COLOR]
Do you keep eye contact or not think about it? [COLOR="rgb(255, 0, 255)"]i like it when they do[/COLOR]
Do you like to be teased? How? (kiss, lick, nibble)? [COLOR="rgb(255, 0, 255)"]yes in any way[/COLOR]
In what ways would you want your balls played with? [COLOR="rgb(255, 0, 255)"]dont matter[/COLOR]
Do you think you'd get enjoyment from a wandering finger?[COLOR="rgb(255, 0, 255)"]yes[/COLOR]
How do you find people manage with the size of your penis? [COLOR="rgb(255, 0, 255)"]just fine[/COLOR]
Do you like them to play and explore it on their own? What would you hope happened? [COLOR="rgb(255, 0, 255)"]doesnt matter[/COLOR]
Do you like to force them onto it? In what way would you like that?[COLOR="rgb(255, 0, 255)"]sometimes[/COLOR]
Do you find it easy to orgasm by sucking only or do you need wanking too? [COLOR="rgb(255, 0, 255)"]either way[/COLOR]
How do you feel about cumming in their mouth? [COLOR="rgb(255, 0, 255)"]love it[/COLOR]
How do you feel about cumming on their face? [COLOR="rgb(255, 0, 255)"]love it[/COLOR]
How do you feel about cumming on their hair? [COLOR="rgb(255, 0, 255)"]dont care to[/COLOR]
How do you feel about cumming on their body? [COLOR="rgb(255, 0, 255)"]enjoyable[/COLOR]
How do you feel about cum going elsewhere / not on them? [COLOR="rgb(255, 0, 255)"]dislike[/COLOR]
Do you expect them to swallow cum (because you want them to or because they want to)? [COLOR="rgb(255, 0, 255)"]yes, cause i want them to[/COLOR]
Do you enjoy seeing them play with your cum or have no interest in that (in what way)? [COLOR="rgb(255, 0, 255)"]yes[/COLOR]
What positions do you prefer to recieve blowjobs in? [COLOR="rgb(255, 0, 255)"]any[/COLOR]
Do you enjoy seeing them doing other things at the same time to help turn you on (masturbate, make noises, etc)? [COLOR="rgb(255, 0, 255)"]i like when ther make noises[/COLOR]
Have you or would you like to try it with more than one person sucking it at the same time? [COLOR="rgb(255, 0, 255)"]would love it[/COLOR]
Is there anything you'd be scared to ask/do as part of the blowjob? [COLOR="rgb(255, 0, 255)"]no[/COLOR]
Do you like them to keep the same oral grip or vary it? (suck hard, softly, etc) [COLOR="rgb(255, 0, 255)"]like it to vary[/COLOR]
Do you keep things normal or like to make things messy or sloppy, etc?[COLOR="rgb(255, 0, 255)"]messy[/COLOR]
How would you feel if they were willing to or not willing to deep throat?[COLOR="rgb(255, 0, 255)"]love it when they do[/COLOR]
Would you want to face-fuck a person?[COLOR="rgb(255, 0, 255)"]sure[/COLOR]
Anything extra you want to say?[COLOR="rgb(255, 0, 255)"]no[/COLOR]

Misc

How important is the location to you?[COLOR="rgb(255, 0, 255)"]not important[/COLOR]
Do you think a soft, warm place would change how you how enjoyed it?[COLOR="rgb(255, 0, 255)"]no[/COLOR]
Do you think a cold, dank place would change how you how enjoyed it?[COLOR="rgb(255, 0, 255)"]no[/COLOR]
Do you think a public or semi-public place would change how enjoyed it?[COLOR="rgb(255, 0, 255)"]no[/COLOR]
Do you want to control the event?[COLOR="rgb(255, 0, 255)"]no[/COLOR]
Do you enjoy dirty talk?[COLOR="rgb(255, 0, 255)"]yes[/COLOR]
Does feeling Dominant, submissive, degraded or used turn you on while doing it?[COLOR="rgb(255, 0, 255)"]submissive/degraded is nice[/COLOR]
Do you like to be left with evidence on you at the end (lipstick on the penis, cum or staind make up, etc)?[COLOR="rgb(255, 0, 255)"]yes[/COLOR]
Would you like seeing someone drinking cum from a container/would you enjoy being "forced" to drink cum from a container?[COLOR="rgb(255, 0, 255)"]i would enjoy being forced to[/COLOR]
Are there any other blowjob secrets you want to talk about that I've not mentioned?[COLOR="rgb(255, 0, 255)"]no[/COLOR]
Skyeline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 09:26 AM   #68
joh3095

General

Giving

Yes
Can be a little repetitious and boring of it goes on too long.
Seeing the pleasure it can give someone else
Generally not, I focus on the task before me
Absolutely. Knowing how to use the tongue is the most important part of giving a good BJ.
Some with the tongue, mostly with my hand. Also there is a great pressure point just behind the balls where some pressure can really stimulate the orgasm.
Depends on the guy, but generally a very effective trick.
Your views on different sized penises when it comes to sucking them? (small,
average, long .. thick, thin)
Average is best, although I have always wanted to find someone long enough to have to deep throat. Never had that opportunity.
I like to stare at all the little details. All the unique bumps and it's shape and try to memorize every little thing about it. Never seen 2 which are completely identical.
Hell yeah - I love it when the guy grabs my head and sets the rythem and depth.
average - too small and it's like you didn't work it hard enough. Too much and it takes away from the sensuality of it all.
Usually like it - however there are some guys who taste terrible.
Fine with me - even better if someone else is watching!
Sure. Which hair would you be referring to?
You can put cum where ever you want!
Bring it on! Anywhere that can be cleaned up eventually.
Only if I have their permission to do so, but I don't mind it at all.
Do you try to get the cum out the way asap or enjoy playing with it (in what
way)?
Usually it is great to play with for a very short time - rub it in, suck it off their body. But it gets nasty to keep around.
On my knees.
Depends. If my hands are tied behind my back, then not too much else i can do. I do like talking during sex, but that's hard with a good sized cock.
Haven't tried - I think I would at least like to try.
Not really.
Constantly change it up until they start to climax.
Usually pretty normal.
Never tried - would like to.
Yes - not as enjoyable for me, but can deal with it.
Nope - great thread so far.

Recieving

Have you ever recieved a blowjob?
Many times
What do you dislike about getting blowjobs?
Usually the guy doesn't provide enough stimulation. Way too light.
What do you like about getting blowjobs?
I like the tongue on the head. It also can be a huge power rush when the guy blowing you isn't wanting too (lost bet, slave, etc)
Yes - watching them is hot.
Do you like to be teased? How? (kiss, lick, nibble)?
Licking all the way.
In what ways would you want your balls played with?
Bounced with his fingers.
Do you think you'd get enjoyment from a wandering finger?
No thinking about it - I definitely do.
How do you find people manage with the size of your penis?
People have a hard time with the thickness.
Do you like them to play and explore it on their own? What would you hope happened?
Yes - I like them to play with the glans.
Do you like to force them onto it? In what way would you like that?
Definitely, although usually lovingly. I like to push people to expand their limits, but not painfully.
Do you find it easy to orgasm by sucking only or do you need wanking too?
Wanking too.
How do you feel about cumming in their mouth?
Hot!
How do you feel about cumming on their face?
Almost as hot.
How do you feel about cumming on their hair?
Doesn't do much for me
How do you feel about cumming on their body?
If they have a nice set of abs, OMG!!!
How do you feel about cum going elsewhere / not on them?
No preference.
Do you expect them to swallow cum (because you want them to or because they want to)?
Only when I am dominating them. Otherwise, only if they want to.
Do you enjoy seeing them play with your cum or have no interest in that (in what way)?
I enjoy it. Great after-play.
What positions do you prefer to recieve blowjobs in?
Lying on my back.
Do you enjoy seeing them doing other things at the same time to help turn you on (masturbate, make noises, etc)?
Seeing him jack off shows me he is enjoying it. There should also be 2-way dialog during the BJ.
Have you or would you like to try it with more than one person sucking it at the same time?
Haven't tried - would like to.
No.
Do you like them to keep the same oral grip or vary it? (suck hard, softly, etc)
Vary it. Same won't get me off at all.
Honestly don't have a preference.
How would you feel if they were willing to or not willing to deep throat?
I think it is hot.
Would you want to face-fuck a person?
Been there done that. Will do it again.
Nope.

Misc

How important is the location to you?
Not critical, but something semi-public is HOT.
Do you think a soft, warm place would change how you how enjoyed it?
No, not really.
Do you think a cold, dank place would change how you how enjoyed it?
Yes - Too cold and it's hard to focus on the event.
Do you think a public or semi-public place would change how enjoyed it?
Hell yes. Totally hot.
Do you want to control the event?
Either I should be in total control or they should.
Do you enjoy dirty talk?
You won't get me off without it
Does feeling Dominant, submissive, degraded or used turn you on while doing it?
Yes - all of the above!
Do you like to be left with evidence on you at the end (lipstick on the penis, cum or staind make up, etc)?
Depends on where and who is around.
Would you like seeing someone drinking cum from a container/would you enjoy being "forced" to drink cum from a container?
Yes
Are there any other blowjob secrets you want to talk about that I've not mentioned?
Would love to be forced to take a 10" cock. Also would love to win a bet with a straight guy who had to blow me in front of all his friends - especially if he got hard.

Kik: joh3095

Likes: Underwear, Wedgies, Private Humiliation, Cum Control and Edging
Limits: Pee, Gunge, Poo, Public, face
joh3095 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 01:55 PM   #69
Dareholic
getDare Addict

Delete what doesn't apply to you and bold your questions or make your answers a different colour or it sucks to read them.

General

Giving

Have you ever given a blowjob? Yes
What do you dislike about giving blowjobs? It strains my neck some.
What do you like about giving blowjobs? Its something different.
Do you keep eye contact or not think about it? Who thinks?
Do you try to tease the shaft or around it? How? Lick it, play with it a little.
In what ways would you play with his balls? I normally just hold and squeeze ever so slightly.
Your views on different sized penises when it comes to sucking them? (small, average, long .. thick, thin) With no gag reflex, it's not a problem what ever size he may be.
Do you like to play and explore the penis on your own? How would you do that? What haven't I've done?
Do you like to be forced onto it? In what way would you like that? What ever the other want to do is fine be me.
Do you prefer there to be a small, average, large (don't care) load of cum? I really don't care all that much one way or the other.
How do you feel about cum going in your mouth? Fine by me, very low on carbs.
How do you feel about cum going on your face? Not to much into facials.
How do you feel about cum going on your hair? I don't.
How do you feel about cum going on your body? Fine by me.
How do you feel about cum going elsewhere / not on you? Whatever.
Do you swallow cum (because you want to or because they want you to)? It's a little of both. Most Men, want you to.
Do you try to get the cum out the way asap or enjoy playing with it (in what way)? Most goes straight down the throat anyways.
What positions do you prefer to give blowjobs in? I don't have a preferred position.
Do you do other things to help turn the guy on (masturbate, make noises, etc)? My mouth is all any one needs.
Have you or would you like to try it with more than one penis at a time? Been there, done that.
Is there anything you'd be scared to ask/do as part of the blowjob? Me scared?
Do keep your oral grip the same or vary it? Whatever the situation calls for at that point in time.
Do you keep things normal or like to make things messy or sloppy, etc? Normal is fine, but whatever he want is also just fine by me.
Do you, have you or would you like to be able to deep throat? No gag reflex, it's a piece of cake.
Would you let someone face-fuck you? Already have.

Recieving

Have you ever recieved a blowjob? Many
What do you dislike about getting blowjobs? Nothing
What do you like about getting blowjobs? The pleasure of it.
Do you keep eye contact or not think about it? Depends on the mood of things.
Do you like to be teased? How? Some what, but not over done.
In what ways would you want your balls played with? A little giggle here and there is mine by me.
Do you think you'd get enjoyment from a wandering finger? Don't really like it.
How do you find people manage with the size of your penis? Being average, I have not come across someone that could not handle it.
Do you like them to play and explore it on their own? What would you hope happened? I let them have their way with it and see what happens.
Do you like to force them onto it? In what way would you like that? Not really, but if that's what they want then I will do it.
Do you find it easy to orgasm by sucking only or do you need wanking too? Either way is fine by me.
How do you feel about cumming in their mouth? Fine by me.
How do you feel about cumming on their face? Fine by me.
How do you feel about cumming on their hair? If that's what they want...
How do you feel about cumming on their body? Fine by me.
How do you feel about cum going elsewhere / not on them? Where ever they want it is fine by me.
Do you expect them to swallow cum (because you want them to or because they want to)? I really don't care what they do.
Do you enjoy seeing them play with your cum or have no interest in that (in what way)? Not really.
What positions do you prefer to recieve blowjobs in? I like laying down more, but if they wanted me to stand, thats fine by me to, or even sitting in my car while driving.
Do you enjoy seeing them doing other things at the same time to help turn you on (masturbate, make noises, etc)? I really don't care one way or the other.
Have you or would you like to try it with more than one person sucking it at the same time? I have it done both ways, and it really doesn't make a difference.
Is there anything you'd be scared to ask/do as part of the blowjob? Who, Me?
Do you like them to keep the same oral grip or vary it? (suck hard, softly, etc) What ever they feel comfortable with.
How would you feel if they were willing to or not willing to deep throat? Totatally up to them.

Misc

How important is the location to you? It's not.
Do you think a soft, warm place would change how you how enjoyed it? No
Do you think a cold, dank place would change how you how enjoyed it? No
Do you think a public or semi-public place would change how enjoyed it? No
Do you want to control the event? I like to just let it happen
Do you enjoy dirty talk? I can take it or leave it.
Does feeling Dominant, submissive, degraded or used turn you on while doing it? Yes.
Do you like to be left with evidence on you at the end (lipstick on the penis, cum or staind make up, etc)? Not really.

RETIRED: THANKS getDare, I HAD FUN.

OH, JUST REMEMBER: "Life is not fun, unless you are having fun." - Dareholic

"Adam was but human - this explains it all. He did not want the apple for the apple's sake, he wanted it only because it was forbidden. The mistake was not forbidding the serpent; then he would have eaten the serpent." - Mark Twain
Yamask
Dareholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 07:20 PM   #70
tx_dreamer2005

Giving
Have you ever given a blowjob? Yes

What do you dislike about giving blowjobs? Unclean cock

What do you like about giving blowjobs? The erotic feeling from being on my knees making a man feel good

Do you keep eye contact or not think about it? At times

Do you try to tease the shaft or around it? How? I lick up and down the shaft and kiss the tip

In what ways would you play with his balls? Lick and fondle them

Your views on different sized penises when it comes to sucking them? Like all sizes and shapes

Do you like to play and explore the penis on your own? How would you do that? Man sitting back while I explore his cock with my hands and mouth

Do you like to be forced onto it? In what way would you like that? love being talked dirty to

Do you prefer there to be a small, average, large load of cum? Love a large load

How do you feel about cum going in your mouth? Love it

How do you feel about cum going on your face? Like it but prefer it in my mouth

Do you swallow cum (because you want to or because they want you to)? Because I want to

What positions do you prefer to give blowjobs in? On my knees

Do you do other things to help turn the guy on (masturbate, make noises, etc)? I moan, hum and slurp

Have you or would you like to try it with more than one penis at a time? Would love to try more than one at a time.

Do keep your oral grip the same or vary it? I vary it

Do you keep things normal or like to make things messy or sloppy, etc? I like sloppy

Do you, have you or would you like to be able to deep throat? Would like to be able to

Would you let someone face-fuck you? I have

Recieving
Have you ever received a blowjob? Yes
What do you like about getting blowjobs? Te feeling
Do you keep eye contact or not think about it? Yes

How do you feel about cumming in their mouth? Love it
How do you feel about cumming on their face? Love it
How do you feel about cum going elsewhere / not on them?
Do you expect them to swallow cum? No

What positions do you prefer to receive blowjobs in? Standing

Have you or would you like to try it with more than one person sucking it at the same time?Yes

Do you keep things normal or like to make things messy or sloppy, etc? Sloppy

Misc

Do you enjoy dirty talk? Yes
Does feeling Dominant, submissive, degraded or used turn you on while doing it? Yes love being submissive and degraded
tx_dreamer2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 12:56 PM   #71
gnosis

Recieving

Have you ever recieved a blowjob? Yes
What do you dislike about getting blowjobs? Not much. Sometimes if I cum, I lose my drive and feel disappointed at not doing anything else.
What do you like about getting blowjobs? I like feeling that woman wants my cock and that she is willing to demean herself
Do you keep eye contact or not think about it? prefer no eye contact usually -- it depends
Do you like to be teased? How? (kiss, lick, nibble)? defnitely like have tongue and teeth, particularly right below the bottom of my head.
In what ways would you want your balls played with? i like them sucked very softly.
Do you think you'd get enjoyment from a wandering finger? sometimes
How do you find people manage with the size of your penis? I'm about average, 7", usually isn't a problem
Do you like them to play and explore it on their own? What would you hope happened? Yes. I mainly want them to show how much they like it, want it.
Do you like to force them onto it? In what way would you like that? Sometimes. I really like to restrain their head and face fuck the girl. But only sometimes. Not too much routine.
Do you find it easy to orgasm by sucking only or do you need wanking too? sucking works fine.
How do you feel about cumming in their mouth? ok
How do you feel about cumming on their face? really like
How do you feel about cumming on their hair? ok
How do you feel about cumming on their body? really like
How do you feel about cum going elsewhere / not on them? meh.
Do you expect them to swallow cum (because you want them to or because they want to)? Yes
Do you enjoy seeing them play with your cum or have no interest in that (in what way)? Yes, definitely enjoy that.
What positions do you prefer to recieve blowjobs in? standing or sitting.
Do you enjoy seeing them doing other things at the same time to help turn you on (masturbate, make noises, etc)? noises are good. I don't want them distracted while doing me.
Have you or would you like to try it with more than one person sucking it at the same time? haven't, but would defintely want to try.
Do you keep things normal or like to make things messy or sloppy, etc? not that interested in sloppy other than spit and cum
How would you feel if they were willing to or not willing to deep throat? not that big a deal to me.
Would you want to face-fuck a person? yes
Anything extra you want to say? For me, getting head is all about power exchange, its about the woman showing me how much she is willing to get down and dirty b/c she is really into my cock.

Misc

Do you enjoy dirty talk?
Do you like to be left with evidence on you at the end (lipstick on the penis, cum or staind make up, etc)?
Would you like seeing someone drinking cum from a container/would you enjoy being "forced" to drink cum from a container?
Are there any other blowjob secrets you want to talk about that I've not mentioned?

Likes: sexual humiliation (including forced bi), cum play, semi public to public, mild pain, light bondage, slave, cock worship, dark tantra
Limits: scat, pee, infantile, extreme pain, family, animals, non-anonymous
gnosis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 12:24 PM   #72
Slave_E
getDare Sweetheart

General

Giving

Yes, many times
Nothing
Everything. I just love to please – and guys love blowjobs. And I love the moment of joy when I have made him cum in my mouth.
For me, I would not think about it. I'd just concentrate on the cock. But some guys want their sluts to look up at them admiringly, so I do this often. I like to please.
Do you try to tease the shaft or around it? How?
I tease the shaft by licking lightly. And I like holding it in my hand, using it like ajoystick.
I kiss them and lick them
I do it. I don't mind and most guys seem to like it.
Your views on different sized penises when it comes to sucking them?
I love big cocks. However they use me
I'd rather have the guy play with me and explore all my openings
I want my throat fucked hard, I enjoy gagging. It's so humiliating
Large, I want to be used and I love to swallow
Thats where it should go
Can be hot, especially when it's done in a public place and I have to let it dry on my face.
Hair is bad. Cum in my hair is really humiliating
That's fine but nothing special
What a waste
Because I want to. Im a cum slut
Do you try to get the cum out the way asap or enjoy playing with it (in what way)?
I swallow it. Sometimes I swirl it around to get the full taste.
On my knees, legs spread, hands on my sides, mouth open, so the guy can use me as he wants
I will tell him how big his cock is and how much he turns me on. And I do make sucking noises around his cock.
I love to be face fucked by several guys in a row. It is nice to taste separate loads of cum and feel the differences between cocks.
No
Depends on the guy. I do what he wants
Same as above. Depends on the guy.
I can, but do gag
Yeah. I like it. Do it all the time
I think it is all about making the guy happy.

Misc

I like to do it in semi-public or even public places
No
No
Yes, definitely
No, I want to be controlled
Do you enjoy dirty talk?
I don't mind it
It turns me on to feel submissive, degraded and used
Yes, especially in public places
No
No
Slave_E is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 12:38 PM   #73
SexyBBW
Account Banned

yes

nothing

the pleasure i can give a man

not allways

lick kiss suck blow

use my bands or suck on them

if he likes it

doesnt matter

Do you like to play and explore the penis on your own? How would you do that? i fondle and stroke

i like a hand on the back of my head

doesnt matter but a large load is better

love it

love it

love it

How do you feel about cum going on your body
love it

what a waste

i do yes

i play with it

love them all but love feeling slutty on my knees

anything he wants im a real people pleaser

Have you or would you like to try it with more than one penis at a time
Id love to do it maybe i will get to one day

bite

i vary it

depends on the cock

not tried it

yes
DISLIKES: full public
LIMITS: family, illigal, scat, piss, perminant, marking, blood, PHOTOS
SexyBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 01:29 PM   #74
Wedgielover677
Distinguished Member

Age 23
Giving
Have you ever given a blowjob? No like to give it a go
In what ways would you play with his balls? I would start of tickling his ball then rub the dick then like it then start slow sucking or whatever he likes
What do you think about inserting a finger into his anus? I would try it
Your views on different sized penises when it comes to sucking them? Haven't tried so no preference
Do you like to play and explore the penis on your own? Yes I would try different thing How would you do that? If he show me or asks
Do you prefer there to be a small, average, large (don't care) load of cum? Don't care
How do you feel about cum going in your mouth? Not to worried
How do you feel about cum going on your face? Little worried about it being sticky but so no would do that
How do you feel about cum going on your hair? Would annoy me I love my hair don't want anything going in it except gel
How do you feel about cum going on your body? Not to worried
How do you feel about cum going elsewhere / not on you? Not to worried
Do you swallow cum (because you want to or because they want you to)? Tried my own cum so not to worried of eating others
Do you try to get the cum out the way asap or enjoy playing with it (in what way)? Get the cum out the way but have fun fooling around
Do you do other things to help turn the guy on (masturbate, make noises, etc)?would do if he wanted me to it if I couldn't help it
Have you or would you like to try it with more than one penis at a time? Up for anything so would try
Is there anything you'd be scared to ask/do as part of the blowjob? To start of with but would ask him about it and weather he would want to try it
Do keep your oral grip the same or vary it? (suck hard, softly, etc) if I did I would vary it
Do you keep things normal or like to make things messy or sloppy, etc? Keep thing normal but up to try new things
Do you, have you or would you like to be able to deep throat? Never tried but give it a go
Would you let someone face-fuck you? Sure
Anything extra you want to say? Although never had or given a bj this is what I would do/like to do/ try

Receiving
Have you ever recieved a blowjob? No but some ask me once I said no but wish I did
What do you dislike about getting blowjobs? Nothing
What do you like about getting blowjobs? Sound like it fun
Do you like to be teased? How? (kiss, lick, nibble)? Yes I would dick tease myself and like it
In what ways would you want your balls played with? Any pleasure or play
Do you think you'd get enjoyment from a wandering finger? Yes
How do you find people manage with the size of your penis? Don't worry there always stuff to do
Do you like them to play and explore it on their own? Yes also like if they know what their doing but it all part of the experience What would you hope happened? Not sure try anything
Do you like to force them onto it? No In what way would you like that? Not sure
Do you find it easy to orgasm by sucking only or do you need wanking too? Not sure I'll be able to do it without wanking
How do you feel about cumming in their mouth? Sounds fun
How do you feel about cumming on their face? Not sure
How do you feel about cumming on their hair? Worried
How do you feel about cumming on their body? Worried
How do you feel about cum going elsewhere / not on them? Worried
Do you expect them to swallow cum (because you want them to or because they want to)? They can do what they like with it as long as I got rid of
Do you enjoy seeing them doing other things at the same time to help turn you on (masturbate, make noises, etc)? The don't have to but if they do that ok
Have you or would you like to try it with more than one person sucking it at the same time? Sure try anything
Is there anything you'd be scared to ask/do as part of the blowjob? Yes would ask but it be up to them if they want to try or not
Do you like them to keep the same oral grip or vary it? Any way is fine
Do you keep things normal or like to make things messy or sloppy, etc? Keep normal but if he suggest it I would give it ago
How would you feel if they were willing to or not willing to deep throat? No worries
Would you want to face-fuck a person? Not sure
Anything extra you want to say? Will try anything one and tell you if I like or font like

Misc
How important is the location to you? No
Do you think a soft, warm place would change how you how enjoyed it? No
Do you think a cold, dank place would change how you how enjoyed it? No
Do you think a public or semi-public place would change how enjoyed it? No
Do you want to control the event? No they can
Do you enjoy dirty talk? Sometimes
Does feeling Dominant, submissive, degraded or used turn you on while doing it? No allowed to do what I like turns me on
Do you like to be left with evidence on you at the end (lipstick on the penis, cum or staind make up, etc)? No like to feel clean (have a little bit OCD)
Would you like seeing someone drinking cum from a container/would you enjoy being "forced" to drink cum from a container? Not forced but if they do or if I like it that would
Are there any other blowjob secrets you want to talk about that I've not mentioned? None as long as I have fun it turn me on and would enjoy it

Likes Being a sub doing whatever you dare me

Love Wedgies, bondage, cock tease, bondage, exposure, edges, cumming, slave

Dislikes CBT, messy, denial, pee, destroying underwear/ clothes, exposing, humiliating
Will try most stuff

Limits... poo, swirled, diaper, crossdress, full public or use others , Extreme pain, show face, exposure, black mail, sounding or uratha play, hanging wedgie

Do have few toys and ropes
Wedgielover677 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2014, 08:23 AM   #75
Kelthrai

Giving: Never given, so can't answer these.

Have you ever received a blowjob? Yes, otherwise I wouldn't be answering this, would I?
What do you dislike about getting blowjobs? If I'm sensitive (i.e. we've been doing something else for a while before the blowjob, it can be painful initially.
What do you like about getting blowjobs? The way my girlfriend's mouth feels around my penis, the way she stimulates it with her mouth, her eagerness.
Do you keep eye contact or not think about it? Not usually. Normally my girlfriend turns herself so that she's lying half-across me to reach my penis. She's not overly fond of kneeling down for blowjobs.
Do you like to be teased? How? (kiss, lick, nibble)? Kiss and lick up and down my shaft.
In what ways would you want your balls played with? I actually don't like that much. if she insists, then gentle massage.
Do you think you'd get enjoyment from a wandering finger? Probably, but never tried it.
How do you find people manage with the size of your penis? My girlfriend copes just fine. I would imagine others would cope fine as well, since my penis is not absolutely massive.
Do you like them to play and explore it on their own? What would you hope happened? Not quite sure I get this question, sorry.
Do you like to force them onto it? In what way would you like that? No, I don't like forcing anyone into anything.
Do you find it easy to orgasm by sucking only or do you need wanking too? Never quite got to that stage. I probably could orgasm with only sucking.
How do you feel about cumming in their mouth? Never done it, but I'd like to try it. Even then, it would depend on her.
How do you feel about cumming on their face? See above
How do you feel about cumming on their hair? See above
How do you feel about cumming on their body? See above
How do you feel about cum going elsewhere / not on them? That would be fine. It's what usually happens with my sexual experiences.
Do you expect them to swallow cum (because you want them to or because they want to)? Wouldn't expect anything. It depends entirely on the giver's personal preference.
Do you enjoy seeing them play with your cum or have no interest in that (in what way)? I don't know, it's never happened. I doubt I'd be interested, though.
What positions do you prefer to receive blowjobs in? I like standing with giver kneeling in front of me. Lying down is fine too.
Do you enjoy seeing them doing other things at the same time to help turn you on (masturbate, make noises, etc)? Like it when my girlfriend moans a bit.
Have you or would you like to try it with more than one person sucking it at the same time? Umm, never really thought about it. I suppose I wouldn't mind trying it, if everyone else was ok with it.
Is there anything you'd be scared to ask/do as part of the blowjob? Not that I can think of.
Do you like them to keep the same oral grip or vary it? (suck hard, softly, etc) Vary speed and strength of sucking.
Do you keep things normal or like to make things messy or sloppy, etc? Just normal.
How would you feel if they were willing to or not willing to deep throat? It's up to the giver, really. Never tried deepthroating (to my knowledge), but you can't knock it till you've tried it.
Would you want to face-fuck a person? Again, never really thought about it.
Anything extra you want to say? Not that I can think of.

Misc

How important is the location to you? So long as it's private and I'm comfortable there, and both of us are in a comfortable position, then it doesnt matter.
Do you think a soft, warm place would change how you how enjoyed it? Probably make it more enjoyable, yes.
Do you think a cold, dank place would change how you how enjoyed it? Probably decrease enjoyment - I get cold very easily, and tend to focus on it if I'm cold.
Do you think a public or semi-public place would change how enjoyed it? Just wouldn't do it.
Do you want to control the event? How do you control getting a blowjob?
Do you enjoy dirty talk? I suppose.
Does feeling Dominant, submissive, degraded or used turn you on while doing it? Not sure what this is supposed to mean.
Do you like to be left with evidence on you at the end (lipstick on the penis, cum or staind make up, etc)? I don't care if I get lipstick on my penis (not that my girlfriend wears it), since no-one else will see it; cum in my underwear isn't a problem either.
Would you like seeing someone drinking cum from a container/would you enjoy being "forced" to drink cum from a container? I doubt it, to both points.
Are there any other blowjob secrets you want to talk about that I've not mentioned? No, not off the top of my head.
Kelthrai is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk