Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 06-01-2012, 03:18 PM   #286
darer3

amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
darer3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 11:54 AM   #287
taw210

This made me cry so hard! Like seriously Jeremy has changed a lot. And just because she did some things wrong doesnt mean that he can abuse her like that! Zacarie should call the cops. I know I would.

not owned but strongly submissive - loves to live up to and exceed expectations

loves: orgasm control, tease/denial, spanking, anal

taw210 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 11:41 PM   #288
KittyCat91

Location: Never Neverland. Second star to the right,& straight on til morning XD
Bell

Hey readers. I'm really sorry that I haven't been on. I only have like a month and one week to enjoy my summer vacation (which began June 7th) before my summer classes start. While I've been home, I've been busy with my acting summer camp. I had to comlete a written script in 3 weeks, make a costume in 2 weeks, and finally staring rehersals. So things have been a little hectic for me lately. Not only with the acting camp, but also within my family. And been recently been having a hard time dealing with these bad family situation.
Again,I'm really sorry. I have been working on completeing the next chapter, and should be up soon.

Also does anyone know how I can change the title of this story?
I came up with a better title than the one I currently have and would like to change it.
Old 07-05-2012, 05:54 PM   #289
Stormwalker22
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by KittyCat91 View Post
Hey readers. I'm really sorry that I haven't been on. I only have like a month and one week to enjoy my summer vacation (which began June 7th) before my summer classes start. While I've been home, I've been busy with my acting summer camp. I had to comlete a written script in 3 weeks, make a costume in 2 weeks, and finally staring rehersals. So things have been a little hectic for me lately. Not only with the acting camp, but also within my family. And been recently been having a hard time dealing with these bad family situation.
Again,I'm really sorry. I have been working on completeing the next chapter, and should be up soon.

Also does anyone know how I can change the title of this story?
I came up with a better title than the one I currently have and would like to change it.
You should ask someone on staff they could probably help u somehow. You should ask Rachie she is very nice and loves2help.
Old 07-21-2012, 04:37 PM   #290
KittyCat91

Location: Never Neverland. Second star to the right,& straight on til morning XD
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormwalker22 View Post
You should ask someone on staff they could probably help u somehow. You should ask Rachie she is very nice and loves2help.
Thank you. I will try that.
Old 07-21-2012, 04:44 PM   #291
KittyCat91

Heart

So once again, my stupid laptop has another
virus. But I'm not gonna let that stop me
anymore from posting this story. Thanks to the
iPone, and Safarie, I can continue posting,
but only whever I have free wi-fi.
I'am very sorry to keep you waiting.
I love you all, and thank you so much for
readin my story.
Xox
Old 07-21-2012, 04:48 PM   #292
KittyCat91

Default Chapter 18pt.3

(Kaiden lets me go. As I start to walk to the living room I see Xavier leaning on the wall trying to keep himself up, walking towards us.)
Xavier: You're so dead..
Cathryn: You already have been dead to me,so I don't care. (Xavier trys to grab my wrist, but I kick his shin before he could)
Xavier: Ooow! Shit!!!
Cathryn: You're lucky I didn't kick you in the nuts again! Now listen clearly, I don't want your nasty fillthy hands ever touching me again!!!
Kaiden: Whoa... (pulls me back behind him, to break Xavier and I up) Cat, calm down.
Cathryn: If he thinks that he can make me please him, he's dreaming!
Xavier: Time to wash your mouth out with my cock!
Cathryn: (I push Kaiden, so I'm now infront of Xavier) If you dare put that disgusting thing in my mouth, I swear I will bite it off!!! Listen, I'm not scared of you anymore. I hate your gutes. So unless if you want me to kick your ass again, then I suggest you keep your distance from me.
Xavier: You better listen. You game is over. Now I suggest you do as I say before you dig yourself in a deeper hole...
Jeremy: Okay, that's enough!
Cathryn: (ignore Jeremy) The way I see it, you're already in a deep whole for making my life a living hell. I have nothing to worry about.
Xavier: We'll see about that. (grabs my arms, pulling me closer to him, and kisses me. I bite his tounge, and he stops kissing me yelling out in pain) OOOW!!! You little fucking bitch!
(Xavier slaps me hard across my face, I hold my scream in, trying not to cry, because I want to show him that I'm stronger than him. I spit in his face. Before Xavier could slap me again Jeremy grabs his hand)
Jeremy: Don't you dare fuckin hit my sister again!!! (pulling me apart from Xavier to make him let me go) Let her go! (Xavier lets me go.Jeremy holds me in his arms pulling me far back from Xavier. He tilts my chin up, checking my right cheek) Cat, are you okay?
Cathryn: (sobbing from trying to hold in the pain) I guess.
James: (taps Xavier shoulder) Hey Xavier,
Xavier: (turns around to face James) What!?
James: Never touch my girl again!
Xavier: Ha, or what? (James punches Xavier in the jaw) AAAAAHHH!!! SHIT!
James: Or next time, it will be my foot up your ass!
Jeremy: (steps infront of me, blocking me from Xavier) Plus mine.I never want to see you hurt my sister ever again!
Xavier: Jeremy, come on. I thought we were cool.
Jeremy: Sorry, but you went to far. You need to leave. Now!
Xavier: Fine. Whatever.
(Jeremy opens the door,and Xavier grabs his bags and leaves.)

Last edited by KittyCat91; 07-21-2012 at 04:57 PM.
KittyCat91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 05:38 PM   #293
laya
Baby Member

i love this!! keep it going!
laya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 10:08 PM   #294
jjprocks

write more it is awesome
jjprocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2012, 03:00 AM   #295
JakD

great story, keeps me on the edge of my seat waiting to see what happens next.
It's not often you come a cross a story on this kind of website that sets up a foundation story and decent character history.
on a side not Jeremy's 180 was very out of place, and his practically raping (threatening to at least) seems strange, here's hoping for a great plot with a happy ending for Cat :P

All in all a fantastic job thus far
Old 09-04-2012, 10:16 PM   #296
KittyCat91

Heart Update

Hey everyone.
Again I'am really sorry for the late update.
Summer semesyer has been a big pain in the ass. I've been running a muck trying to get prepared for my 2 finals.
I've also been busy with weddings, and I sadly have a family member who is dying of Cancer.
I've really been in a depressed mood lately because of all that, and finding out that my Dyslexia is getting worse instead of better doesn't help put me in a better mood at all.
So I've really been going through a tough time.
I'm hoping after I completed my finals, and this week is over. I will finally start having more time to finish the next chapter.

I'm also running into writers block. Does anyone have any suggestions on what I should make the next chapter about? If so feel free to message me, and let me know.

Thank you everyone for being so patience with me.
I really do apllogize for the long wait.
With Love;
~Cat~
Old 09-04-2012, 10:21 PM   #297
frogman91234
getDare Sweetheart

As on dyslexic to another... You are doing an amazing job on this sotry. I can't wait till you write the next chapter. And from what I have noticed they dyslexa comes in patterns of stress. Well at least for me. When ever I need to be able to do somthing the most I just flat out can't. So don't worry it will pass

Likes: Masturbation, Humiliation & nudity in private, Mild public, Ice, Anal, Light Pain, Orgasm Control, Outside
Maybe: Public, Pain
Limits: Family, Friends, Cum, Poo, Permanent, Blood, Piss, Toothpaste etc., Diapers,
frogman91234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 10:34 PM   #298
KittyCat91

Note

Quote:
Originally Posted by frogman91234 View Post
As on dyslexic to another... You are doing an amazing job on this sotry. I can't wait till you write the next chapter. And from what I have noticed they dyslexa comes in patterns of stress. Well at least for me. When ever I need to be able to do somthing the most I just flat out can't. So don't worry it will pass

Thank you so much! And yes, I see that too. I blame college for all this stress that is building up on me. For some they say,"as you get older you can get better, and dyslexia goes away". But I happen to be one of the opposites, "as I grow older, it's getting wrose".
I'm trying to do more reading/writing exercises to help fight back and make it better.
Old 09-04-2012, 10:43 PM   #299
frogman91234
getDare Sweetheart

Yeah I don't think it gets worse I think you just start noticing it more. I tend to avoid writing. But reading on the other hand... I also avoid but due to the dyslexia and how I have to read slower it brings up my reading comprehension. Dyslexia in my opinion is wonderful curse some times it really sucks and other times it actually can help out... (especially in those scramble word things!)

Likes: Masturbation, Humiliation & nudity in private, Mild public, Ice, Anal, Light Pain, Orgasm Control, Outside
Maybe: Public, Pain
Limits: Family, Friends, Cum, Poo, Permanent, Blood, Piss, Toothpaste etc., Diapers,
frogman91234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 10:08 PM   #300
KittyCat91

Heart Updated

Hey everyone.
Again, I'm really sorry for the late update.
Been kimd of a crazy couple of months for me. Neen busy wirh my birthday, spending time with friends and family, ans alao celebrating their birthdays. And I just started my next quarter for school 2 days ago, so I'm now back in school. My life has been a little hetic latley. My boyfriend almost died because a spider bit him, and I also had a trip to the ER because of my appendix.

I have been working on the next chapter, and hoping to have it posted up by this weekend.

Love you all<3
Cat

Advertisements
Kink Talk