Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 01-30-2013, 11:53 AM   #1
EmmaLang
Distinguished Member

Default Emma's Story

Ok I have picked the fiction choice for this thread as there is not an inbetween one.

The story is fiction and non fiction.

I have had many PM's asking me to write a story so I have decided to give it ago. Please let me know if you want me to continue. I am no writer so apologies for that.

__________________________________________________ _______________

(Chapter One) Woken up to early on a Tuesday.

Tuesday 29th January 2013.

The nights sleep had been restless, the wind outside had been howling and there had been many strange noises coming from outside, She could only put these down the objects being blown around in the wind but every time Emma got up to see what the noise was she could not see anything that could have caused it. The night was long with much broken sleep but around 5am Emma finally fell into a deep sleep.

The thumping on the door woke her up with a start, she sprung into the sitting position in the bed, unaware of what the noise was that had woken her from a very deep sleep. She sat in bed wondering if it had been a dream that had woke her up but then "bang bang" again on the front door forced Emma to spring into life.

She grabbed her dressing gown and swung it around her and tied it tight to cover naked body, she had been sleeping naked since she 12 years old, she could not wear Nighties or Pyjamas, they made her feel uncomfortable and restricted at night which
just kept her away, so she decided to do away with the clothes that were unnecessary when she was in a room on her own and covered by bed clothes, her parents knew to knock the door before entering as they did with all their offspring so wearing clothes at night seemed pointless.

Emma swung open her bedroom door, her head was all fuzzy from being woken up with such a start, she walked to the stairs and made her way down to the front door. as she descended she could see two figures on the other side through the frosted glass of the double glazed door. She reached the door and inserted the key, turning it she pushed down the handle and opened the door enough for her to be able to see out, on the other side was three lads she knew, Jason, Scott and Arron, these three lads she knew where friends of her younger brother Connor.

Scott smiled as Emma peered around the half closed door and after a few seconds he greeted her with a polite and warm hello, recognising the three lads on the other side of the door Emma opened it wide and invited the visitors in.

The three lads entered the house, walking into the hallway which was not to large, Emma was trying to close and lock the door once they were all inside while at the same time trying to keep her dressing gown closed, not an easy task which did not escape the attention of at least two of the visitors.

Once the door was secure Emma turned to face the three lads that she had let into the house, she gave a polite "hi" and said "Connor is still in bed, but I will go and wake him up" "if you want to go into the front room I will go get him".

Emma started to make her way to the stairs but was obstructed by the arm which was flung in front of her, she turned to face the person who had prevented her from ascending the stairs, Scott who was the biggest of the three lads had placed his palm against the wall blocking her path, as she looked at him she could see the wide smile on his face and his electric blue eyes had a certain glint to them that she had never seen in before.

Scott looked Emma up and down as he continued to block her path, once his eyes raised again to meet hers he said " Let Connor sleep a little longer, why not make us a cup of tea before you wake him?"

Emma scanned all three visitors for a few second before turning away from the stair, she smiled at Scott and replied " Ok I will put the kettle on" , Scott removed his arm which was blocking her way upstairs and she turned and headed off to the
Kitchen.

The kettle seemed to take ages to boil, the three lads had gone to the living room and Emma was in the kitchen, the kettle finally clicked off and she filled the three mugs with hot water, she collected a tray and placed the mugs upon it, stirring the contents of the mugs and adding milk she picked up the tray and headed for the living room. Scott, Arron and Jason were all sitting on the sofa, she presented the tray in front of each one so they could take their drink, Emma placed the tray on one of the two single seater chair in the room but remained standing, her legs naked just above her knees and nothing on her feet.

Emma was conscious that the three lads were looking at her as they drank their beverage, she did not feel uncomfortable with this attention which until this point she had not realised, in fact she felt rather good that they were eyeing her up.

Scott placed his mug on the floor beside his feet and proceeded to stand up, walking over to the living groom door he pushed it closed, Emma began to feel a little uneasy but at the same time she was feel a little excited, Scott standing at the door look direct at Emma and smiled, after a few seconds of looking each other in the eye Scott said "time for you to remove the dressing gown"

Emma stood still a little unsure what she should do next, part of her was scared but then again her heart was racing like crazy and she was feeling excitement like she had never felt before.

I am Sub not Dom so sorry but I am not looking for a Slave.

Read my dares and let me have new dares please.
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=95735

Last edited by EmmaLang; 01-30-2013 at 01:51 PM.
EmmaLang is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to EmmaLang for this post:
Old 01-30-2013, 12:53 PM   #2
fullcharmer
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to fullcharmer Send a message via Yahoo to fullcharmer

Very good story emma

Like:
humiliation, ice and body writng,Mouth soaping

Limits:
No Permanent,Blood, Public, Pee, Scat, Family/Friends,messy, Crossdressing,Diapers,eating or drinking bodily fluids or such, anal

sex/partner count 10

my kik is : drestino
fullcharmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 01:06 PM   #3
EmmaLang
Distinguished Member

Thank you so much, if people want me to continue I will, if not please say so.

Emma XxX

Old 01-30-2013, 01:39 PM   #4
kinkykate92

Yes, please continue! It sounds very promising, can't wait to read the rest!
kinkykate92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 01:44 PM   #5
TheLastCenturian
Distinguished Member

I say continue it! Just have one question: What's with the format lol? It's like every other line only has a few words of a sentence and then the next line has the rest. It's a little distracting, so I was just wondering :P

Kik: LastCenturian11

Likes/Limits/Toys etc...

PM Dares
TheLastCenturian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 01:48 PM   #6
EmmaLang
Distinguished Member

Sorry I will try and sort out the formatting on the next chapter , it looked ok when I typed it but changed when I posted.

Very sorry if it is hard to read.

Luv Emma XxX

Old 01-30-2013, 01:51 PM   #7
EmmaLang
Distinguished Member

Formatin fix. very sorry.

Old 01-30-2013, 01:51 PM   #8
vladimir_bz_lion
getDare Addict

"What will happen is unknown, although it is not difficult to predict."
Surprise me, Emma!
Format is OK for me.
“No woman, it is said, knows truly what she is until she has worn the collar” John Norman, Raiders of Gor
Initiative whores - most ask for punishment to look forward to a man, to be a continuation of his motion, momentum, thoughts.
Who yearns to be punished, craves and needs the pleasures of pain?
vladimir_bz_lion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 02:00 PM   #9
TheLastCenturian
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmmaLang View Post
Formatin fix. very sorry.
Nah, don't be sorry, computers can be stupid sometimes lol Anyways it looks good now, and I cannot wait for the next chapter!

~LC

Kik: LastCenturian11

Likes/Limits/Toys etc...

PM Dares
TheLastCenturian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 10:33 AM   #10
Shadowice
getDare Addict

you always cliffhang us at the good spots! please do continue

Curious to know about me? Visit my AMA
Ladies if you are feeling brave please try my Hell Tease
I love detailed reports
Shadowice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 11:44 PM   #11
frogman91234
getDare Sweetheart

Totally amazing and great cliff hanger! Kinda curious as to how early it is though!

Likes: Masturbation, Humiliation & nudity in private, Mild public, Ice, Anal, Light Pain, Orgasm Control, Outside
Maybe: Public, Pain
Limits: Family, Friends, Cum, Poo, Permanent, Blood, Piss, Toothpaste etc., Diapers,
frogman91234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 01:32 PM   #12
samantha69

The beginning has me curious about what comes next...
samantha69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 08:57 AM   #13
EmmaLang
Distinguished Member

Scott looked at his two companions, both had huge grins on their faces and both were looking at him as if to egg him on. Scott turned to look at Emma again, those blue eyes were staring directly into hers, mesmerising her, they had a sparkle she had never seen in anybodies eyes before.

The trance was broken when Scott started to walk over to her, as he reached her he placed both hands on her shoulders, she could now see deep into those eyes but it was the grin on Scott's face which drew her attention the most, a wide grin showing all his
pure white teeth, as she stared at them Scott's head lowered once more, he was now staring at her naked feet.

Emma was a little shocked as her back hit the wall, she had only been standing about a foot away from it when she was pushed back by the young lad, however the force in which she was pushed was enough to make her head smack against the living room wall, she opened her eyes once more and looked into the face of the young lad who had pushed, the grin now appeared even larger, she was conscious of laughter coming from the other two lads sitting on the sofa.

She felt the hands that had been gripping her shoulders release her but Scott was standing to close to her for her to be able to move away from the wall, Scott moved his hands lower to the belt which was holding the dressing gown closed, she could
feel the it loosen around her waist, Her heart was now beating fast, her mouth had gone dry, she knew what was about to happen and she found it very exciting.

Once the belt had been removed Scott raised his hands and gripped the lapels of Emma's dressing gown, he moved his face close to hers and pressed his lips against hers, her heart was beating fast and she found it difficult to breath with another mouth pressed against hers but she was happy to let Scott's tongue enter her mouth, before she knew it Scott had opened her dressing gown wide exposing her nakedness beneath, she heard laughter coming from the direction of the sofa but she was to excited by what was happening to look in that direction, she felt Scott push the garment off her shoulder and knew instantly what the lad was trying to do, she pushed her head against the wall and arched her back away from it to make the process of removing the garment much easier.

Scott let the dressing gown drop to the floor, Emma now felt a little embarrassed but at the same time she loved the feeling, she could feel her nipples going very hard.

From the sofa she heard Jason say "move your ass out the way Scott we can't see her"
Scott moved a little to the left "aww man that is better" came the reply

Scott took a step back but not enough to allow Emma any room to move away from the wall, he bent over and grabbed the dressing gown that had fallen to Emma's feet, pulling it from around her ankles he tosses it across the other side of the room .

Emma now stood stark naked in front of the three lads, her heart still beating like mad.

She shivered when she felt the hand brush against her pubic area, although she had no
public hair as she shaved on a regular basis the feeling of another's hand on this part of her body made her feel great, the hand was moving upwards across her belly, the feeling really turning her on, she could feel the moistness building up in her pussy, the hand kept raising higher over her left breast not stopping to enjoy the hard nipple but higher to her throat, Emma gasped as Scott gripped her around the neck, his hand was easy big enough to go almost half the way around, once again she was pushed against the wall but this time the vice grip around her throat was preventing her from breathing or speaking, she looked at Scott, the smile as wide as it had ever been.

The grip around her throat was getting tighter, she was now struggling to get any air into her lungs at all, her face had started to go red, she could hear the laughter from the direction of the sofa getting louder, she sensed the lads sitting there were really enjoying the show.

Emma began to think that she was never going to get another breath, she could feel her face glowing red, her eyes felt as though they were about to pop out of her head, her vision was going a little blurred, she gasped for air but during this whole time she never resisted, she kept her hand by her side and never tried to stop the lad from strangling her.

Suddenly she felt a rush of air into her lungs as the hand that had gripped her throat let go, she gasped for air, as her head moved forward from being pushed against the wall she felt Scott's other hand grab her hair at the back of her head. Her head was pushed down and she was pushed across the room in the direction of the living room chair, she stopped just in front of the chair and turned around, still trying to get enough air into her lungs to breath correctly she looked up at Scott, he still had that wide smile but only now did it register with her that it was what she would consider an evil smile.

Scott pointed to the chair and said "Sit down bitch" Emma turned to look at the chair but followed the instruction she had been given. Once she was seated in the armchair she glanced around, to her left she could see the other two lads sitting on the sofa, both on the sofas edge, smiles on their faces as wide as Scott's.

"open your legs whore" Scott demanded, Emma complied with the order, the two lads she was watching on the sofa shuffled down a little bit to get a better look between her legs. Scott moved closer undoing his own belt as he approached the chair, he stopped in front of Emma and continued to undo his trousers and remove them, once his boxer shorts were removed he removed his shirt. Moving to the chair he knelt in front of Emma, his hands pushes her legs over the arms of the chair before they grabbed each tit, he squeezed hard before moving his fingers to the nipples, he squeezes them hard, Emma arched her back as the pain ran through her body, Scott squeezed both nipples with all his strength, twisting them as he did so. Letting go of the nipples and grabbing both breast Scott lowered his head between her legs, she could feel his breath against her pussy, and then his tongue started to lick the lips of her pussy, his hand moved away from her tits and down to where the young lads tongue was probing, Emma shivered again as she felt his hands between her legs, Scott pulled apart the pussy lips and plunged his tongue deep into Emma pussy, she was amazed at how wet she had gotten, only then realising how much this had turned her on.

The young lad licked away, scooping out the juices with his tongue, he licked away for about 3 minuets before he raised his head from between her legs, he looked Emma in the face and blew her a kiss, moving closer to her he raised himself, Emma was shocked at how easy the lads cock slid into her pussy, she was so wet that there was very little resistance against this object entering her body. She arched her back as his shaft was pushed all the way into her, Scott held that position for a few seconds before withdrawing it and pushing it all the way back in.

Scott pounded Emma's pussy for a while, pushing her legs up and wide as he did so, the feeling of his cock pushing in and out of her felt wonderful, she loved this feeling, she was beginning to groan a little which seemed to excite the young lad even more, Scott turned to the other lads on the sofa and said "you two just gonna sit there and watch, or what?" Emma turned her head to look at the lads on the sofa, both sprung into life as if eagerly waiting for the invitation to join in. Arron walked over to her right side while Jason took the left, both standing over the arms of the chair, they both proceeded to unzip their jeans to reveal their cocks, Emma grabbed one in each hand with out even thinking and started to wank to the lads, they were both stiff before they had got them out.

Emma stroked the two lads for a few minuets before Jason pulled her hand away and pushed his cock into her mouth, he knelt on the arm of the chair and forced his manhood down her throat, again Emma was struggling to breath, she gasped for air every time he withdrew it but it was only a few seconds relief before he thrust it deep into her throat once more. After short time of choking her Jason allowed Emma to suck him, she was rubbing his cock with her hand while sucking on the shaft at the same time, she could see the pleasure on Jason's face as she did so.

Jason could not hold back any longer and removing his cock from Emma's mouth he shot his load over her face, the stream of cum went high into her hair and over he face, she was amazed by how much cum this lad had shot over her, as soon as Jason was done her mouth was filled with Arron's cock, she once again performed the same procedure on him.

She was now aware of how much she was sweating, she could feel the dampness all over her body, Scott pounding away between her legs appeared to be getting faster, while Aaron's cock filled her mouth, although he did not appear to be as big as Jason's
all three lads had nothing to be ashamed of when it came to the size of their cocks.

Scott groaned a few times before he thrust hard and deep into Emma's pussy, Emma arched her back even more and opened her legs wide to make it easy for Scott to push his cock all the way into her as he unloaded his cum deep into her. almost at the same time Arron pulled his cock from her mouth and grip and pointed it at her face as he pumped away at it, in seconds there was another stream of cum hitting her face and going over her hair.

Emma lowered her legs as the lads got dressed, she was a little out of breath and weak from the action, she did not attempt to wipe away any of the cum from her face or hair, she decided to just lay there for a while.

Once the three visitors had got dressed Scott turned to Emma and said, "Get up slag"
Emma pushed herself out of the chair, standing naked in front of the three dressed lads, Scott walked close to her gain, still a huge smile on his face, grabbing the hair on the back of her head once more he turned to Jason and said " get the front door" Jason sprung to life and headed out of the living room to the front door, Scott pushing Emma's head low while pushing her forward guided her out of the living room, by the time they reached the front door it was wide open, Scott stopped at the doorway and pulled back on Emma's hair so that her head raised up, he moved he head closer to her so he could talk into her ear and not have to talk to loud.

Emma could feel the cold breeze all over her body, it felt even more cold as she was still sweating from all the action a few moment before, her nipples went hard once more but this time through the cold air not the excitement.

"guess where your going bitch?" she heard whispered into her ear as once again her head was pushed forward and she was pushed out of the door and into the front garden, the grip on her hair was released and Emma spun around in time to see the front door of the house close shut.

Last edited by EmmaLang; 02-11-2013 at 05:09 PM.
Old 02-09-2013, 09:32 PM   #14
SoulMore

Do you know what your words do to me? My panties are wet and I can feel myself wanton. I was so close to cumming too, when it just ended. Please continue to story so I can cum for it. It would be my pleasure to read your story.

Dislikes- Public, Family, Friends, Heavy Pain, Illegal, Permanent, Poop, Photo, Urine Drinking

For You, I Will Not Do Pussy Insertion.
SoulMore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 08:51 AM   #15
EmmaLang
Distinguished Member

The cold wind caused Emma to break out in goose bumps within only a
few seconds of being outside, the wind was no where near as bad as
it had been during the night but it was still windy enough to blow her
hair around and make the trees and bushes sway from side to side.

Emma stood facing her parents front door, her arms crossed over her
breasts in an attempt to conceal their nakedness and also to try and
keep warm, she moved to the front door and with the right arm she
pushed against the object that was blocking her path back into the
house and into the warmth inside. The door did not move, she tried
the metal handle, hoping that the lads had not actually locked it, her
heart sank when the handle resisted against her pushing it down,
"bastards" she whispered.

The sound of the engine of a car passing the house made Emma
turn around to face the street, she was now very conscious of how
exposed she was to the house over the other side of the street and
anyone driving or walking past her house. She looked around quickly
to see if there was anything in their front garden that she could use
to try and cover some of her nakedness but there was nothing there
at all that would be of any use to her. she squatted down bending
her knees and crouching to make herself smaller, this way she could
hide her pussy and her tits at the same time as making herself more
difficult to see. She wondered how long the lads were going to leave
her out here like this, surly they would not risk letting her stay outside
naked for to long?

Emma's attention was brought back to the road in front of her house
when she heard in the distance voices, she raised her self up a little
bit so that she could see over the bushes that separated her garden
from the one next door, she could see two ladies walking down the
road together carrying shopping bags, they looked as though they
were both in their 60's and were chatting to each other as the
walked, "shit" Emma" said in a low voice, she looked around again
but could not see anywhere should go that would conceal her enough
to not be seen, she just had to hope that the ladies would not look
in her direction as they passed the house.

Thirty seconds passed which to Emma felt like 60 minuets, her heart
was beating fast, she was shivering with the cold and she was
conscious that her feet were going numb due to the standing on the
cold floor. She remained in the crouching position and looked to the
corner of her garden in the direction the ladies were coming down
the road, she waited and could here the ladies voices getting louder
as they approached, suddenly the ladies emerged into view, Emma held
her breath and watched as the two women walked into full view, her
heart sank when the lady closest to the road spotted Emma crouching,
she nudged her companion to her left and pointed in the direction of the
naked girl, the two women stopped and looked at Emma. Emma was
unsure what to do so did the first thing that came into her mind, she
smiled and the ladies and lifted her left hand with a welcoming wave
and said "Morning", the lady closest to the garden shook her head and
turned to her companion, saying something Emma could not hear the
two ladies continued walking down the road.

From inside the house Emma could here the sniggers and laughter of
the lads, they must be watching me, she thought to herself, standing
up again she rubbed the bare soles of her feet against her legs in an
attempt to warm them up, it had little affect because as soon as she
put them back on the cold ground they went numb again. She walked
over to the front door and lifted the letter box flap, she peered in but
could not see anyone there , "open the door you fukers" she said
through the door not raising her voice to much as she did not want
to draw any attention to herself, from the other side all she could
hear in reply was laughter, "fukers" she said again through the door
but she could still not see anyone. "open the fukin door I am freezing to
death out here" no reply came to her plea and she could not see anyone
moving in the hallway, she guessed the lads must all be in the living room
and watching her from there .

Emma momentarily forgot about her nakedness when she heard a noise
from behind her, she spun around to be confronted by four men standing
at the end of her road watching her, she had no idea how long they had
been there but guess they must have been passing and spotted her
naked ass pointing in their direction as she was bent over talking through
the letter box, she the realisation then hit her that she was now facing
them front on and that they have full view of her naked body.

Advertisements
Kink Talk