Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 07-24-2023, 12:22 AM   #1
pluky
getDare Devil

Question Pluky wonders

Since every now and then I find myself opening a new thread cause I have a question, I thought why not make one and only thread for every time that I get a kink related question... I don't know if this will work, I hope people will see the new questions as I keep posting them and answer them even if they get lost in the middle of replies.

To make them easier to spot, I will write my questions in purple every time. You can answer any of the future questions even if they are old.

About kik games : I don't want people who don't have a GD account to contact me for kik games which are aimed at the users of this site.

Also, I do not respond to accounts that aren't at least as old as mine.

29 F
Likes, Dislikes, Limits.
pluky is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to pluky for this post:
Old 07-24-2023, 12:25 AM   #2
pluky
getDare Devil

Q: I am wondering how other people experience an anal orgasm, and of cours whether it's the same for boys and girls. How would you describe when you have an anal only orgasm ? How do you achieve it, through vibrations, thrusting ? Does size matter ? Any other circumstances make it more likely or more easy to achieve ?

Personally I feel it all across my pussy like a clit orgasm even tho the clit remains untouched, however it comes in waves, it's very slow, lasts forever before getting to that pinacle and stopping. Then despite being a full orgasm it still feels like something is lacking, my pussy still craves touching and a proper clit orgasm. I only managed to achieve it while being edged and denied and with vibrations, and extremely small insertion (less than a pen).

About kik games : I don't want people who don't have a GD account to contact me for kik games which are aimed at the users of this site.

29 F
Likes, Dislikes, Limits.
Old 07-24-2023, 09:01 AM   #3
Kylie.j.96

For me the only way I have had one is using my fucking machine. With some practice, it’s fairly easy for me to do now. It just takes a long time but once I get there I can have multiples back to back as long as I keep going. It takes a fairly large toy and lots of time to relax and get used to the feels.

Once I get there it’s crazy tho. It goes from feeling like something is in my butt to just a pressure feeling and takes over my whole body. I shake and quiver. I’m always soft and just sorta leak…. I imagine it looks like I’m having a seizure.

Vibrations or just a toy won’t do it tho. I need the in and out motion and lots of time to relax.

Crossdressing - Toys - Fucking machine - Naughty stuff

Dislikes:
Pain - Poop - Pee - Friends/family finding stuff out
Kylie.j.96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2023, 10:22 AM   #4
tarheel52

Reaching my first anal only orgasm was a challenge but it was well worth it. I used my vibrating prostate massager which is about 7 inches long and one and a half inches in diameter with a curved tip. It’s smaller than my dildo but I needed the vibration to reach orgasm.

I used a lot of lube and at the beginning I thrusted in and out slowly gradually increasing speed until I was thrusting as fast as I could. After probably 15 minutes I reached orgasm.

My anal orgasms are definitely different than my typical male orgasm. My first anal orgasm, I came but it wasn’t a powerful cum shot - my cum leaked from my hard cock. My first anal orgasm seemed like lasted a full minute. The feeling was more internal and I went from a full body shake to not being able to move. During the orgasm I leaked as much cum as I usually shoot with a normal orgasm.

Now with more experience giving myself anal orgasms, I’ve learned to position my vibrator to rub back and forth on my prostate during orgasm. This makes my anal orgasm cumshot much stronger than a leak. I’ve also learned to move from my anal only orgasm right into a standard penis stimulation orgasm. It takes time and practice, but having mastered this now I move from a full body shaking anal orgasm to a full penis stimulation orgasm. The orgasms together last about 75-90 seconds and I produce twice as much cum.

I highly recommend trying to reach anal only orgasm and building from there. The key for me reaching my first anal orgasm was relaxing and focusing on the feeling in my ass of penetration and vibration. You may keep getting close but not reaching orgasm. Keep trying, you will get there and it will be worth it.

Likes: feet, barefoot, long masturbation, orgasm control, bladder control, forfeit games, watersports, spanking, CBT, cum eating, performing tasks and pleasing

Dislikes: anything very public or involving someone else, face on cam or in pics
tarheel52 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to tarheel52 for this post:
Old 07-25-2023, 05:43 AM   #5
pluky
getDare Devil

Would you say that here, even females, submissive bisexual switch or not are more interested ultimately in being entertained by another female submissive than a male submissive ?

29 F
Likes, Dislikes, Limits.
Old 07-25-2023, 11:24 AM   #6
Cstelle
gD Curio

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarheel52 View Post
Keep trying, you will get there and it will be worth it.
Grr! You all say that but after years of trying I've never come even close. (The trying has been fun, though... and I don't plan to give up... )

I'm especially keen on hidden/semi public stuff (preferably outdoors) and I like to take selfies; I'm averse to anything unethical, illegal, harmful, painful, messy/dirty/unsanitary/icky or otherwise unpleasant.
Cstelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2023, 11:57 AM   #7
DoctorWorm
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to DoctorWorm Send a message via Yahoo to DoctorWorm

Quote:
Originally Posted by pluky View Post
Would you say that here, even females, submissive bisexual switch or not are more interested ultimately in being entertained by another female submissive than a male submissive ?
I think that there are plenty of dominant or switch women that are interested in male submissives. We can talk all day about how society still discourages the open expression of female sexuality, especially dominance, but at the end of the day straight femdoms are not an endangered species.

The problem is the sheer overwhelming number of straight male submissives. Any woman who expresses interest is quickly deluged in requests, many of them extremely low quality. This typically results in the dominant woman either picking one and ignoring all other requests, or giving up entirely on sorting the wheat from the chaff. Thus, there are large numbers of men that desire a relationship with a female dominant but cannot find one. It's more of a demand issue than supply.

LIKES: Spanking/Light Pain, Bondage, Humiliation, Body Writing
LIMITS: Anal, Insertion, Messy, Public, Pics/Cam
DoctorWorm is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to DoctorWorm for this post:
Old 07-25-2023, 07:33 PM   #8
pluky
getDare Devil

That's not really what I'm getting at, I'm just noticing...

Let's say a female submissive makes a thread asking to be given rules, edges, etc

What I'm seeing is the thread will have hundreds of responses a lot of them by females too who aren't even necessarily a switch nor bisexual (but might be), alternatively the same male thread will be lucky to get a few replies if any.

29 F
Likes, Dislikes, Limits.
The following user says Thank You to pluky for this post:
Old 08-10-2023, 11:53 AM   #9
pluky
getDare Devil

I would like to ask you guys if you could name me a few types of Subs that you can think of, not in the usual sense that it's meant (brat, rope bunny, princess, etc) but in the physical sense, I am curious to explore this line of thought, as I can see there's like for example very femme fatale types subs an opposed to very cutesy ones, in males I don't really know but I see terms such as twinks or studs and jocks... maybe let me know if you can think of different physical types of Subs of any gender.

29 F
Likes, Dislikes, Limits.
Old 08-11-2023, 07:16 AM   #10
xcartouche

Quote:
I would like to ask you guys if you could name me a few types of Subs that you can think of, not in the usual sense that it's meant (brat, rope bunny, princess, etc) but in the physical sense, I am curious to explore this line of thought, as I can see there's like for example very femme fatale types subs an opposed to very cutesy ones, in males I don't really know but I see terms such as twinks or studs and jocks... maybe let me know if you can think of different physical types of Subs of any gender.
Personally, I see several.
First and foremost you have submissives with broad or even fat structure. Sometimes they are working on it sometimes not, but they are well aware of their appearance and working with it.
The other big junk are those young, (almost) students with normal or skinny body. Those are less aware of their look and in general are more interested in playing.
The opposite are older ladies. Either skinny and formal dressed or slowly gaining weight and more relaxed.
Ladies with big chests, sometimes not convinced that it is an asset. There is a similar type with a butt :-)

And then you have your normal next-door person. Hard to find but definitely worth looking ;-)
xcartouche is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2023, 06:29 PM   #11
alex_af1996
getDare Sweetheart

Q: I am wondering how other people experience an anal orgasm, and of cours whether it's the same for boys and girls. How would you describe when you have an anal only orgasm ? How do you achieve it, through vibrations, thrusting ? Does size matter ? Any other circumstances make it more likely or more easy to achieve ?

I’ve had one anal orgasm through vibration and a bit of thrusting. Took a long time but got there
It was an interesting experience but by the time it finally happened probably not worth it

My partner has had anal orgasms just from me eating her ass.

Soft limitsiss play, humiliation, sissy (want to explore)
Hard Limits: scat, piss drinking, extreme pain, blood

My AMA https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=373282
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=425350

I own 3 butt plugs

Email me at [email protected]
alex_af1996 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2023, 08:42 PM   #12
Blue Fox
getDare Devil

Quote:

Personally I feel it all across my pussy like a clit orgasm even tho the clit remains untouched, however it comes in waves, it's very slow, lasts forever before getting to that pinacle and stopping. Then despite being a full orgasm it still feels like something is lacking, my pussy still craves touching and a proper clit orgasm. I only managed to achieve it while being edged and denied and with vibrations, and extremely small insertion (less than a pen).
I have never had an anal orgasm. My Mistress hopes to have me get there; at that point regular orgasms would be forbidden for me.

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=94638
Blue Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2023, 09:57 PM   #13
pluky
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Fox View Post
I have never had an anal orgasm. My Mistress hopes to have me get there; at that point regular orgasms would be forbidden for me.
I find that crossing your legs or at least holding them tight together can facilitate going over the edge especially towards the end.

29 F
Likes, Dislikes, Limits.
Old 08-12-2023, 09:01 AM   #14
pluky
getDare Devil

Would you rather have to ask for permission to consume junk food, or have to ask for permission to use the bathroom ?

29 F
Likes, Dislikes, Limits.
Old 08-12-2023, 09:23 AM   #15
lilisass

Quote:
Would you rather have to ask for permission to consume junk food, or have to ask for permission to use the bathroom ?

I’d rather have to ask for permission to consume junk food because if you have to wait on an answer to use the bathroom, it’s bound to be a lot harder than waiting to hear if you may eat something that you don’t have to have.

Advertisements
Kink Talk