Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-01-2022, 02:56 AM   #76
SluttySarah

Hi,
I'm on my last 3 pairs of panties now, which will last until Dec 10, just a single day short!! I am definitely more used to wearing dirtied panties now, but I find that with good hygiene and cleaning myself up well after I use the bathroom makes it so I don't notice it much. Since I am a day short, I am supposed to have to not wear panties and instead have a pair stuffed inside me for the full 24 hours. But after talking with generaterox it was decided that instead I will have to wear my 1.75 inch buttplug for 40 hours from when it arrives (likely in next 2-3 days) to dec. 11, or otherwise I will have to be stuffed for the entire day as I originally had promised.
I really don't think I can stand having to spend 24 hours with so much lacey, stratchy fabric stretching me out (how can I sleep?!) so I hope this is a fair but still very difficult alternative. After all, I'm only a single day short!!

Dislikes: panty stuffing, toothpaste
Limits: public, pics, permanent

Toys

Help me make my snakes and ladders game!

Me

My Rules

I am training to be an anal only slut - I cannot play with my pussy/clit. Whenever I write on GetDare I must wear clover clamps for the first 15min and my glass plug thereafter
SluttySarah is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to SluttySarah for this post:
Old 12-01-2022, 12:49 PM   #77
wolf82
Prodigy

I would have voted for you to go commando that day with no stuffing!

A dom just here to have a good time.

Sometimes I just browse, sometimes I interact.
wolf82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2022, 02:44 PM   #78
SluttySarah

Default Last Day!

Hi everyone, today is my final day of being stuck wearing dirty panties!! I haven't been on getdare much recently and have been kind of taking a break to study for my finals, but I have been keeping up with wearing only those 5 pairs of panties. This last pair, because I was short by 1 day, I ended up having to wear for 5 days I'm still wearing it now, and I can change to a new pair and do my laundry in 8 hours from now. Thanks to everyone who participated, this punishment definitely taught me a lot. Having to wear clover clamps (such as right now!) whenever I write on getdare has been incredibly punishing and is a good reminder to me to do my best to not overpromise (although sometimes special circumstances still come up which cause me to be unable to do things). Having to be clamped for an hour every single day for the past month was incredibly incredibly painful and my nipples never got the chance to recover fully before the next day of clamping, so they were just constantly sore and wearing the clamps hurt so much more because of that. I'll be taking a break until the 16th, which is my last day of finals and have 3 entire days of free time from then to the 20th. I think I'm going to try and give my nipples some rest though, since they really have hurt so so much this last month. I do have a 1.6 inch buttplug now though, which I do want to play more with when I have time.
If anyone reading this is interested in giving me PM dares or tasks with the plug, I'd be glad to accept them, although it may have to wait until after the 16th for me to have a chance to complete them!

Dislikes: panty stuffing, toothpaste
Limits: public, pics, permanent

Toys

Help me make my snakes and ladders game!

Me

My Rules

I am training to be an anal only slut - I cannot play with my pussy/clit. Whenever I write on GetDare I must wear clover clamps for the first 15min and my glass plug thereafter
SluttySarah is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to SluttySarah for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anal, dirty, panties control, punishment, training