Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 10-22-2022, 01:18 AM   #16
SluttySarah

Again, I'm really sorry but I don't think it'd be fair for me to cross out the post given by another person Please any of the other keywords I listed are ok.

Dislikes: panty stuffing, toothpaste
Limits: public, pics, permanent

Toys

Help me make my snakes and ladders game!

Me

My Rules

I am training to be an anal only slut - I cannot play with my pussy/clit. Whenever I write on GetDare I must wear clover clamps for the first 15min and my glass plug thereafter
SluttySarah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2022, 10:32 AM   #17
Kindness
Distinguished Member

Day 2
+1000 Squeezes
- NO RESPITE
- FEET
Kindness is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Kindness for this post:
Old 10-22-2022, 10:44 AM   #18
SluttySarah

Default Second Day Update

(+1 DAY)

Update on current punishment:
User Sabrina clearly wished to punish me, but I could not cancel the two FEET posts as she would've liked as I feel it would be unfair. Instead I will treat it as +2 DAYS unless Sabrina indicates she would prefer something else. I also had to reply twice, giving another 2 days
Hence I will be only allowed to wear freed panties for the next 15 days. I will have 18 hours to free panties. It requires 6000 sphincter contractions on the pair of panties stuffed in my asshole to free it. To rewash all freed panties, I must stuff 3 pairs of panties in my asshole and keep them inside for 4 hours, and push them all out in under 15 minutes afterwards. Each pair of panties must be worn for more than 48 hours but less than 72 hours.

The PUNISH and FEET streaks have been continued to 2 days in a row. The STUFF streak was not continued yesterday.

An important clarification on streaks: The keyword only needs to be posted once after each update post to count as continuing to the next day. If someone has already posted it, please know your post will not affect the streak

Some thoughts:
The number of days I'm only allowed to wear panties I freed went up quickly! I still think it is ok though, since I only need to free 8 pairs of panties and I have a whole 18 hours to do so. If I free them two at a time by stuffing two pairs in my asshole and doing the sphincter squeezes around both I think I can free up to 12 pairs of panties, and with a rewash, effectively 24.

AND PLEASE I REALLY NEED THE LAST FEET POST I BEG OF ANYONE IT GIVES ME A CHANCE AT REWASHING MY PANTIES. I only have 15 minutes now to push out 3 pairs of panties from my asshole if I want to earn a rewash and I really don't think I can do it without the help of my feet.

edit: Thank you so much kindness I didn't see your post when writing this. This completes the 3 day feet streak and I will now be allowed to use my feet to remove panties from my asshole instead of having to push them out without help. Is it okay if I count it as a post for the 3rd day so that it counts towards the streak? The +1000 squeezes and NO RESPITE will be included when I make the update for the third day.

Toys

Me

My Rules

I am training to be an anal only slut - I cannot play with my pussy/clit. Whenever I write on GetDare I must wear clover clamps for the first 15min and my glass plug thereafter

Last edited by SluttySarah; 10-22-2022 at 10:47 AM.
Old 10-22-2022, 10:51 AM   #19
generaterox

Here's some more time to help you with the punishment. Have +3 Hours on me slut.

Since you begged so nicely for it, I'll be nice and provide you with FEET. However, I doubt that you would really need it since it comes with another NO CHANGING so you won't really have to rewash your panties since you're going to have dirty panties on anyways.

As for whether would there be a cost to pause the time while you sleep, I think that it is reasonable for the time to be paused but you'll have to stuff your panties in your asshole while you sleep.

Master of PastramiKitten and SluttySarah18

Likes: Giving fun dares, humiliation, degradation, anal, light nipple torture, pussy play, edging, bladder control, golden showers, hidden public, setting rules

Dislikes: Scat, AtM

Limits: Permanent damage, involvement of family and friends, public, blood
generaterox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2022, 02:48 PM   #20
SluttySarah

Default Day 3 Update

(+1 DAY)

Update on current punishment:
A full 24 hours passed without posts so +7 DAYS will be added
I will be only allowed to wear freed panties for the next 23 days. I will have 21 hours to free panties. It requires 6000 sphincter contractions on the pair of panties stuffed in my asshole to free it. If I wish to free more panties afterwards it will require 15000 sphincter contractions. To rewash all freed panties, I must stuff 3 pairs of panties in my asshole and keep them inside for 4 hours, and push them all out in under 15 minutes afterwards. Each pair of panties must be worn for more than 72 hours but less than 96 hours.

While I sleep, I will try my best to hold a pair of panties inside my asshole but I am afraid it will be too uncomfortable for me to fall asleep... in that case I simply will not pause the time I have to free panties.

The FEET streaks has reached 3 days in a row. Anytime I remove panties from my asshole, I may use my feet to help me. However, any situation where I was previously allowed to use my hands, I may only use my feet now. The PUNISH streak was not continued yesterday.

I will do a better job in the future to ensure there is at least one post every 24 hours in the future. At 23 days and increasing I can't really afford to have another week added. To anyone viewing the thread, at this point I would appreciate any post, even if it is quite punishing. I really really beg you, I don't want to be stuck in dirty panties for over a month...

Toys

Me

My Rules

Old 10-23-2022, 02:50 PM   #21
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

It's mean enough already for me, have +3 Hours time to try and get *some* panties free.

PM dares and toys
Enjoyed a task? Write me a report, I love reading what happened!
M/Switch/Straight
bluedieblub is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to bluedieblub for this post:
Old 10-23-2022, 03:18 PM   #22
Smmaster69

You sound like this is going to be too easy for you well it's punish with one more day and no rewash

Limits:
No face, scat, family
Torturing others, giving dares, puting things in someone's ass and the list goes on general synopsis I enjoy training subs and slaves
Smmaster69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2022, 03:28 PM   #23
wolf82
Prodigy

I will add +3 hours

A dom just here to have a good time.

Sometimes I just browse, sometimes I interact.
wolf82 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to wolf82 for this post:
Old 10-23-2022, 08:13 PM   #24
Kindness
Distinguished Member

Dunno if that streak counted, so let’s make it official:

+1000 Squeezes
- NO RESPITE
- FEET
Kindness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2022, 08:32 AM   #25
generaterox

Have +3 Hours and +1 Day on me

Likes: Giving fun dares, humiliation, degradation, anal, light nipple torture, pussy play, edging, bladder control, golden showers, hidden public, setting rules

Old 10-24-2022, 02:47 PM   #26
wolf82
Prodigy

I will add +3 hours

A dom just here to have a good time.

Sometimes I just browse, sometimes I interact.
wolf82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2022, 12:38 AM   #27
SluttySarah

Default Day 4 Update

(+1 DAY)
Sorry for the late update.
Here are the updated totals:
I will be only allowed to wear freed panties for the next 26 days. I will have 33 hours to free panties. It requires 7000 sphincter contractions on the pair of panties stuffed in my asshole to free it. If I wish to free more panties afterwards it will require 20000 sphincter contractions. To rewash all freed panties, I must stuff 3 pairs of panties in my asshole and keep them inside for 5 hours, and push them all out in under 10 minutes afterwards. Each pair of panties must be worn for more than 72 hours but less than 96 hours.

The punish streak has been recontinued, but if I begin 3 days from now there will be no chance of all 7 days being completed.

Thoughts:
It's going to be really really hard to earn any rewashes now... I received a pair of panties today to check the size and they were a bit too large so I have now ordered a set of 12 in a smaller size (the smallest they have!). I hope this will make the punishment more bearable, as when I attempted to stay with those two pairs inside me at once, it was quite unbearable and I wouldn't last more than an hour stuffed as I was. Of course I may choose to only free one pair of panties at a time, and so far it seems that will be enough. Trying to free panties after that initial period is also looking to be nearly impossible unless I am really desperate and willing to spend quite a few hours clenching onto a pair of panties. That and rewashes being nearly impossible to earn, I will need to free all the panties I am to wear at the very start.

Toys

Me

My Rules

Old 10-25-2022, 03:55 AM   #28
generaterox

Have +3 Hours more on me to try and free as many panties as possible!

Old 10-25-2022, 07:12 AM   #29
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

Add 3 hours to give you more room. How are you feeling about only wearing the panties that have been inside your ass for almost a month? Is it exciting you?

PM dares and toys
Enjoyed a task? Write me a report, I love reading what happened!
M/Switch/Straight
bluedieblub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2022, 02:02 PM   #30
SluttySarah

Default Day 5 Update

(+1DAY)

Here are the updated totals:
I will be only allowed to wear freed panties for the next 27 days. I will have 39 hours to free panties. It requires 7000 sphincter contractions on the pair of panties stuffed in my asshole to free it. If I wish to free more panties afterwards it will require 20000 sphincter contractions. To rewash all freed panties, I must stuff 3 pairs of panties in my asshole and keep them inside for 5 hours, and push them all out in under 10 minutes afterwards. Each pair of panties must be worn for more than 72 hours but less than 96 hours.

Thank you for the extra time!

There's only 2 days until I need to begin this punishment (right after I finish my exams!). It's an exciting thought that I'll only be allowed to wear panties I've fit in my asshole and clenched on thousands of times, for an entire month, but also really scary! I'm just afraid I won't be able to free enough panties and how incredibly uncomfortable and tiring this will be for my poor asshole... Now I have close to 2 full days to free panties but taking 7000 contractions to free a single pair I think my sphincter is gonna get really tired from the intense training not to mention how punishing it is to have that much lacy fabric stuffed inside me in the first place. I definitely need to make sure I free enough panties at the start because if I want to free any more, 20000 contractions, at 3000 contractions an hour, is over 6 hours of constant sphincter torture!

Toys

Me

My Rules

Last edited by SluttySarah; 10-25-2022 at 02:21 PM.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anal, dirty, panties control, punishment, training