Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 07-27-2023, 10:05 PM   #76
Just_a_subguy

I haven't been fully naked in a public bathroom before, but I would be willing to do dares involving that task I think

Likes: Edging, Orgasm control, Denial, Wedgies, Anal insertion, Panties, Diapers, Nudity, Hidden public dares, Outdoors, Being told to strip, Bathroom control/desperation

Limits: Family, Social Suicide, Online exposure, Body Writing, Pain, Showing face in pics or videos

Kik Muffin_Time10
Just_a_subguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2023, 11:07 PM   #77
Newfoundsex

Had a little bit of a risky history doing that kinda nude (or jerking) in toilets when I was younger. Haven't really done it since, but would love to share my stories to those who wanna hear them! Kik in sig

Used to do it in cubicle, urinals, sometimes totally in the open. Loved the risk and the rush

Kik: Donwinters443
beat my meat
Newfoundsex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2023, 11:24 AM   #78
sleepiest

Single bathroom at work. I had to take off my panties before I left work. Between stripping and shoving panties into my pants pocket, I was very happy we didn't have a multi-stall cubicle style bathroom.

Likes: humiliation, discreet/hidden public, pet play, body writing, tease/denial, orgasm denial/control, anal
Dislikes/Punishments: mild pain, wedgies, chastity, piss
Curious about: messy, insertions/stuffing
Limits: extreme pain, family/friends, misgendering, social suicide, blatant public, scat, blood, etc. i like taking pics/vids, but iffy about posting 'em.

Kik: sleepiestbf

Last orgasm: March 30, 2024

Toy List
Rule List
sleepiest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2023, 06:12 AM   #79
humiliatedboyslave
getDare Devil

Many times.

When I first started to get naked in public toilets, it started in stalls.

But then it would go to leaving clothes in one stall and going in another stall.

And I've also gone to the point of leaving the clothes in the stall and then using a urinal.

Now it would be leaving clothes by the sink and then using the toilet, or fingering myself for so long or waiting until x people have come in before I can go back to wash my hands and get dressed.

I would say every time was a dare to push me further and further and longer times staying naked.

Limits: public is cool, but nothing over the top... no pics, no permanent marks/damage, no family, no friends (well maybe), no social suicide

PM Dares - Make me regret this list.

Gym Help

BIRTHDAY BASH

Last edited by humiliatedboyslave; 11-13-2023 at 06:17 AM.
humiliatedboyslave is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to humiliatedboyslave for this post:
Old 11-13-2023, 02:18 PM   #80
Yachiru

Have you ever been nude in a public toilet?
Yes, many times
If so, was it in a cubicle?
Yes
Or maybe you were at a urinal or went outside the cubicle
Only in cubicles
Was it a dare?
No, that's just how you use the toilet when wearing a jumpsuit
Screenclaim: LittleRu
Looking for more rules to spice up my daily life. Feel free to do some suggestions
Likes, dislikes, limits
Toys
PM dares
Rules
Blog
AMA
Yachiru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2023, 04:11 AM   #81
NudeDude61

In my youth, I woke up before dawn at a campground. I went to a less populated part of the campground, went to the restroom building, entered a stall and stripped naked. I left my clothes in the stall, and then peeked outside. The sky was mostly dark and I didn’t see or hear any other early risers so I streaked around the outside of the building. As I rounded the last corner, I had a naughty idea and went in the women’s side. I went to the far stall to urinate then re-entered the men’s side. I went back to my stall, left the door open, and relieved some of my horninrss.

I had planned to get dressed in the middle of the facility facing the outside door, but post-orgasm sanity kicked in. I re-dressed in the stall and walked back to my campsite.
E-Mail: edunedud2 AT protonmail DOT com

Likes, Dislikes, and Limits

Now using Skype-based http://bit.ly/GetDare2 instead of whereby or the original Skype GetDare for group chats and videos.
NudeDude61 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2023, 07:35 AM   #82
lololo72
Distinguished Member

I did it more times. More times I strip naked in a cubicle and go out to the urinals and once to the main door to the toilette. But once was hottest but not totaly naked. It was on rest stop on the highway early morning. There was some trucks and some cars. I parked my car about 20m from toilette. It was in summer and I was wearing only shorts and a t-shirt, any underwear. I go to the toilette, to the cubicle and strip shorts. I leave them there and only in t-shirt go to the car and leave the rest stop. I didn't look around, but I'm sure a few people saw me. I had some next shorts in car and I put them on on next stop.
http://www.kinktalk.com/talk/album.php?albumid=14195
https://www.exposedpassion.com/post....d7c7249d8a.jpg
likes: BDSM, anal, bondage, spanking, semipublic or hiden naked dares, naked and dared on cam, bodywriting (not permanent)
dislikes:crossdresing, messy, hard pain
limits: no face, poo, needles, family and friends
lololo72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2023, 07:11 PM   #83
JessicaTara

I have been nude in a public toilet. A few times actually. They were dares each time. First it was in a cubicle. The second time, I stripped and kneeled inbetween two urinals in the men’s room. The third time, I stayed in the women’s room but I left my clothes with a friend and went into a cubicle and left it unlocked

Snap: webslutjessica
Email: [email protected]

I am submissive.

Not looking for a Master. Or a slave.

Likes, Dislikes, Toys
JessicaTara is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to JessicaTara for this post:
Old 11-15-2023, 10:57 AM   #84
NewAndNervous

This was probably when I was in 8th or 9th grade. My friends and I played a game of Rock – Paper – Scissors at the food court in the mall. I lost. My dare was to go into a bathroom stall, remove all my clothes, place them in a bag, and give it to one of my friends. After maybe 5 minutes or so of me hanging out in the stall naked, my friends informed me that they placed my bag of clothes on a hook at the front of the bathroom. I waited until I couldn’t hear anyone in the room, cracked the door slightly to peek out, determined no one was there, and sprinted to get my clothes. I just barely made it back to the stall before anyone entered.
Old 11-28-2023, 01:03 PM   #85
randyguyuk
getDare Sweetheart

Yes I have been naked in public loos a number of times, the last one was a dare that I had to strip in the middle of the mens toilets then go around to the womens. Masturbate till I cum in there then go back and get my clothes... that was the hottest one so far as I didn't know if my clothes were going to be there when I got back.

Add me to kik randyguyuk
(tell me this is where you added me from)

Loves: Masturbation, Cum, Naked, Exhibitionism, Semi Public, Outside, Driving Dares, C2C, Risky, Anal (have butt plug) Feet fetish, cei, joi,
Will try: Bondage, Piss, X Dressing, Slave, Master, Femdom.
Limits: Extreme Pain, poo, blood, shaving.

Slave also wanted. (PM for details)
For every PM I get I will lick my feet.
My Master is Ur DareMaster he tells me what I can do
randyguyuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2023, 03:30 PM   #86
Hazel_b

First post so probably asking for trouble but yes I have been naked in a particularly grotty public toilet cubicle, not for a dare, just for fun
Hazel_b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2023, 05:03 PM   #87
whispering.bel
getDare Sweetheart

I just tried it recently for the first time on a dare thread that I have on here. It was in the stall but still felt thrilling. Overall it wasn’t super risky but it did feel risky and like somebody could walk in on me at any moment.

Likes: Orgasms, Naked Dares/Nudity, Taking Photos or Videos for self, Edging, Pee Dares, Anal

Dislikes Spanking, Pee Drinking, Body Writing, Shaming

Limits: Sharing photos/videos, Scat, Extreme Pain
whispering.bel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2024, 11:35 PM   #88
levu
getDare Sweetheart

Have you ever been nude in a public toilet?
yes
If so, was it in a cubicle?
most of the times sometimes was in a main area sometimes a locked door so like a cubicle others it wasn't
Or maybe you were at a urinal or went outside the cubicle

Was it a dare?
The more public locations were sometimes in cubicles it was others it was just for fun
Showme: pic what I'm currently wearing (if anything)
Lastpic last picture taken
Strip strip and send a picture

38/NB (AMAB)/PDX, OR, USA
Likes, want to try, Limits
levu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2024, 10:23 AM   #89
rhl
getDare Succubus

I was dared to go into an outhouse, strip, fold my clothing and put to the side. Then sit down for 5 minutes. One more thing, i wasnt allowed to lock the door and had to keep hands under my buttocks.
A guy opened the door, apoligized closed the door and waited for me to leave.

I gave a dare to a lady asking for nude dares that she could do in a park. I hate giving dares that im unwilling to do. So.. This is what i did a few days after posting.
Stand behind, or in the woods near an outhouse. Get undressed down to your panties. . Leave your clothes and use the toilet. Do a number 2, when done, use your panties to clean yourself, you didn't need them, correct? Now you can get dressed.
Getting undressed and to the outhouse, wasn't bad. Trying to leave and not be seen was a different story.
The following user says Thank You to rhl for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk