Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 12-07-2023, 08:13 PM   #16
deidre

Would you rather.....

(Girls) Have uncontrollable body/facial hair OR have a really tight vagina to the point where sex hurts and gives no pleasure, therefore you forego any sex for your life. Not even masturbation. (This isn't a rule, you just don't want it at all).

Would you rather...

(Guys & Girls) Be the slave of someone that absolutely repulses you. They are opposite gender of your preference, and everything opposite of what you want but into everything you are OR be the slave to someone who you are heavily attracted to but they are into only your limits and dislikes (still oral and sex, just referring to kink.

Would you rather...

(Girls) Have to strip naked for anyone who asks and serve them in any sexual/kinky way they desire and wherever, even in public OR never be turned on in life, ever (meaning no sexual thoughts or desires at all).

Would you rather...

(Guys & Girls) Be forced to serve 10 people at once against your will, mix gender. They spank your ass and privates making you scream and cry, they piss on you and in your mouth and they all take turns fucking every hole, guys leaving loads inside. You not having wanted any of this, think gangbang rape type idea, no choice at all OR everyone in your personal life can now see all your thoughts and secrets, including fantasies and what you look like naked. Your entire body and sex life becomes fully public forever.

i feel like this second one would lead to the first eventually...

Would you rather...

(Guys & Girls) Find a bag of 100 million dollars and if you take it you have to run away and leave all your friends and family behind knowing that they will be murdered by the people who own the bag OR Win the lottery but give it and all your savings from before, all to a legitimate and genuine charity that really makes a difference in making the world a better place but now having to live even more poor then the people you helped.

Would you rather...

(Guys & Girls) Be able to fuck anyone you want but also means anyone who wants to fuck you can, whether you want to or not OR only have sex with people you have to pay alot of money to, never free.

my rules, limits, and ongoing dares

check out my profile to read my reviews and ratings!

ask me about my gallery
deidre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2023, 03:03 AM   #17
The Otter Jackie

-Smaller dick.
-Someone that repulses me.
-I'll be naked and everyone clothed.
-Forced to serve 10.
-Live poor. Start over.
-Fuck anyone.

*Im here because I like to experience new things.

Likes/Dislikes | PM Dares
The Otter Jackie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2023, 05:48 AM   #18
humiliatedboyslave
getDare Devil

Would you rather.....

(Guys) Have a small penis (under an inch soft and about 3" hard and thin) OR have an impotent penis where you can't cum or get hard?

Already have the small penis. The other option would mean not needing the chastity cage!
(Girls) Have uncontrollable body/facial hair OR have a really tight vagina to the point where sex hurts and gives no pleasure, therefore you forego any sex for your life. Not even masturbation. (This isn't a rule, you just don't want it at all).

Would you rather...

(Guys & Girls) Be the slave of someone that absolutely repulses you. They are opposite gender of your preference, and everything opposite of what you want but into everything you are OR be the slave to someone who you are heavily attracted to but they are into only your limits and dislikes (still oral and sex, just referring to kink.

Would you rather...

(Guys) Have to walk around naked (first question/answer applies) for entire life while everyone else is clothed OR no clothing rules but nobody ever wants to play with you sexually.
I wish so much of the world wasn't so prudish. If not in a sexual manner, what is wrong with going grocery shopping naked? Or taking a naked hike?

(Girls) Have to strip naked for anyone who asks and serve them in any sexual/kinky way they desire and wherever, even in public OR never be turned on in life, ever (meaning no sexual thoughts or desires at all).

Would you rather...

(Guys & Girls) Be forced to serve 10 people at once against your will, mix gender. They spank your ass and privates making you scream and cry, they piss on you and in your mouth and they all take turns fucking every hole, guys leaving loads inside. You not having wanted any of this, think gangbang rape type idea, no choice at all OR everyone in your personal life can now see all your thoughts and secrets, including fantasies and what you look like naked. Your entire body and sex life becomes fully public forever.
Can I choose both options???

Would you rather...

(Guys & Girls) Find a bag of 100 million dollars and if you take it you have to run away and leave all your friends and family behind knowing that they will be murdered by the people who own the bag OR Win the lottery but give it and all your savings from before, all to a legitimate and genuine charity that really makes a difference in making the world a better place but now having to live even more poor then the people you helped.

Would you rather...

(Guys & Girls) Be able to fuck anyone you want but also means anyone who wants to fuck you can, whether you want to or not OR only have sex with people you have to pay alot of money to, never free.
Never paid for sex and never plan to

Limits: public is cool, but nothing over the top... no pics, no permanent marks/damage, no family, no friends (well maybe), no social suicide

PM Dares - Make me regret this list.

Gym Help

BIRTHDAY BASH
humiliatedboyslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2024, 05:17 PM   #19
Total Sub Girl

I don't like bodily hair

Would you rather...

I would just deal with doing things I am completing against for them

Would you rather...

Best of a bad situation I guess, I just can't face losing the desires

Would you rather...

Some thoughts really should not be public knowledge

Would you rather...

Would you rather...

At least its fair on both sides
Total Sub Girl is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2024, 05:36 PM   #20
Kaiyo
getDare Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bayman View Post
Would you rather.....

(Guys) Have a small penis (under an inch soft and about 3" hard and thin) OR have an impotent penis where you can't cum or get hard?
I'd probably go with small penis, makes hiding it easier (tight dresses and stuff) and still allows use!

Quote:
Would you rather...

Probably the second one. I'm pretty open to trying stuff and having someone, im attracted to, do them to me would prob make atleast some doable

Quote:
Would you rather...

(Guys) Have to walk around naked (first question/answer applies) for entire life while everyone else is clothed OR no clothing rules but nobody ever wants to play with you sexually.
If it leads to no legal problems maybe the first, both sound very bad though!

Quote:
Would you rather...

Another hard one! Once again probably the first. While it will lead to trauma for sure, my thoughts can turn... quite.. weird... not sure how many friends I would have left.

Quote:
Would you rather...

If I just had to leave everyone behind I'd go with the first, having everyone be killed rules it out though! So I'll do something good! You can always earn money back.

Quote:
Would you rather...

I'd probably go for the first one. Will be a double edged sword but could be very fun!

I got myself a Carrot!!!!!

Likes/Limits

Toys

Ask me anything! [26/34 hours plugged]

For the people asking for revenge
645/2.825 minutes

Kaiyo is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk