Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 12-06-2023, 06:29 PM   #196
deidre

1. ... be mummified and gagged for 24 hours OR submerged in a bath of sperm for 24 hours (straw for breathing).
2. ... have your asshole fucked for 1 hour straight OR be throat fucked for 1 hour straight.
3. ... eat something directly off a strangers feet OR lick a public toilet seat.
4. ... be naked in a hot tub with a group of hot naked people of your preferred sex but not allowed to touch anyone OR be blindfolded listening to white noise while getting a blowjob/be eaten by a total stranger of your non-preferred sex. can i pick both of these? they both sound amazing
5. ... use a public toilet with all glass walls for a week OR not be allowed to use any toilet for a year (you must go some place else).
6. ... always get your pubic hair shaved by a total stranger OR never be allowed to shave (nor trim) your pubic hair ever again.
7. ... have a permanent public webcam inside your toilet facing up which hardly shows your face OR have a permanent public webcam facing your shower which shows your entire body and face.
8. ... go naked skydiving OR go for a naked horseback ride through a busy pubic park.
9. ... be locked in stocks for a day on the market square to let people throw anything (non painful) they want at you OR be locked naked in a very tiny cage in the basement for a week getting only dog food and water served once a day in a bowl.
10. ... only ever be allowed to tie others up for the rest of your life OR only ever be allowed to be tied up yourself for the rest of your life.
11. ... be force fed anything for a week OR only allowed to eat food and drink from a strangers mouth for a week.
12. ... sleep for a week head to toe covered in peanut butter OR sleep for a week naked and tied tightly spread eagle to the bed.

my rules, limits, and ongoing dares

check out my profile to read my reviews and ratings!

ask me about my gallery
deidre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2023, 03:29 AM   #197
The Otter Jackie

1. ... be mummified and gagged for 24 hours
2. ... have your asshole fucked for 1 hour straight
3. ... eat something directly off a strangers feet
4. ... blindfolded listening to white noise while getting a blowjob/be eaten by a total stranger of your non-preferred sex.
5. ... use a public toilet with all glass walls for a week
6. ... always get your pubic hair shaved by a total stranger
7. ... have a permanent public webcam inside your toilet facing up which hardly shows your face
8. ... go naked skydiving
9. ... be locked naked in a very tiny cage in the basement for a week getting only dog food and water served once a day in a bowl.
10. ... only ever be allowed to be tied up yourself for the rest of your life.
11. ... be force fed anything for a week
12. ... sleep for a week naked and tied tightly spread eagle to the bed.

*Im here because I like to experience new things.

Likes/Dislikes | PM Dares
The Otter Jackie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2023, 04:03 AM   #198
honey_98
getDare Devil

1. ... be mummified and gagged for 24 hours OR submerged in a bath of sperm for 24 hours (straw for breathing).

Mummified and gagged

2. ... have your asshole fucked for 1 hour straight OR be throat fucked for 1 hour straight.

Take my butt all the way

3. ... eat something directly off a strangers feet OR lick a public toilet seat.

Public toilet seat

4. ... be naked in a hot tub with a group of hot naked people of your preferred sex but not allowed to touch anyone OR be blindfolded listening to white noise while getting a blowjob/be eaten by a total stranger of your non-preferred sex.

Why not both?
But if i need to choose… the hot tub

5. ... use a public toilet with all glass walls for a week OR not be allowed to use any toilet for a year (you must go some place else).

Glass walls if someone wants to watch… feel free

6. ... always get your pubic hair shaved by a total stranger OR never be allowed to shave (nor trim) your pubic hair ever again.

Never be allowed to shave

7. ... have a permanent public webcam inside your toilet facing up which hardly shows your face OR have a permanent public webcam facing your shower which shows your entire body and face.

Toilet again

8. ... go naked skydiving OR go for a naked horseback ride through a busy pubic park.

Naked ride

9. ... be locked in stocks for a day on the market square to let people throw anything (non painful) they want at you OR be locked naked in a very tiny cage in the basement for a week getting only dog food and water served once a day in a bowl.

Stocks for a daaay

10. ... only ever be allowed to tie others up for the rest of your life OR only ever be allowed to be tied up yourself for the rest of your life.

Be tied up ofc

11. ... be force fed anything for a week OR only allowed to eat food and drink from a strangers mouth for a week.

Force fed

12. ... sleep for a week head to toe covered in peanut butter OR sleep for a week naked and tied tightly spread eagle to the bed.

Naked and tied

Make my 2024 kinky (you may add more if you want)

Love, Likes, Dislikes, Limits, Wanna try

pm dares

https://teamup.com/ksyp4ex5mjmw6n75rd

My dirty code

If you dont reply… (harder) vulnerable till 14 August
honey_98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2023, 06:50 AM   #199
JimmyKarlo

Both really hard...

Yes please...

I hope they are female and nice...

4. ... be naked in a hot tub with a group of hot naked people of your preferred sex but not allowed to touch anyone OR be blindfolded listening to white noise while getting a blowjob/be eaten by a total stranger of your non-preferred sex.
and add a nice chastity cage please.

12. ... sleep for a week head to toe covered in peanut butter OR sleep for a week naked and tied tightly spread eagle to the bed

Kik: jimmykarlo

Like: Cum, light Cbt, anal, toys, heels, edging, mild pain, chastity

Dislikes: Long task, pain

Limits: Public, Family, piss, Messy, poop, diapers, pictures, blackmail

Toys 20x5cm suction cap dildo, inflatable plug, 6cm glass plug, cock cage, Buttr Tactical 3

Last anal orgasm: 29.03., locked and doggy dildo
Last thing in ass: dildo doggy
Last cum: 30.03.
Longest time caged: 12h

My AMA PM dares Schedule
JimmyKarlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2023, 08:49 AM   #200
Cheekyftm

Please feel free to tease me, laugh at me, and use my pain for your amusement.

Main likes, dislikes, limits:
🟢: wedgies, cnc, bullying, sph

🟡: gags, lingerie/panties, degradation/embarrassment…

🔴: face, messy wedgies, scat, water sports, open public/exhibitionism. See more: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=97421

PM dares: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=97420

Toys/implements: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=97422
Cheekyftm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2023, 10:41 AM   #201
Craign20177

here's 12 new ones.
I hope you like these. Please tell me also what you think about them.

Would you rather?

9. ... be locked in stocks for a day on the market square to let people throw anything (non painful) they want at you OR be locked naked in a very tiny cage in the basement for a week getting only dog food and water served once a day in a bowl. I'd pick the tiny cage if it wasn't for the dog food lol.
12. ... sleep for a week head to toe covered in peanut butter OR sleep for a week naked and tied tightly spread eagle to the bed.[/QUOTE]
Craign20177 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2023, 10:27 AM   #202
tarheel52

Would you rather?

This one is tough but I’m going with submerging in a sperm bath using a straw to breathe.

Probably be fucked in the ass for an hour. I’ve throat fucked myself with a dildo but an hour straight is a long time.

Definitely eat off of a strangers feet.

I’ll choose the tease of being naked with hot naked girls (my preference).

Use a public toilet with all glass walls. I don’t mind being seen.

Always get my pubic hair shaved by a stranger. I stay shaved unless instructed to not shave. I’d rather a stranger shave me than be natural.

I’ll choose the toilet cam that doesn’t show my face. There’s a lot more than showering that goes on in my shower.

Skydive naked. That sounds fun.

Lock me in stocks naked in public and let people throw things at me.

Only be allowed to be tied up myself. I’d rather be tied up than tie someone up.

Be force fed anything for a week. That type of submission and loss of control sounds arousing.

Sleep tied tightly spread Eagle to the bed. I did something similar for a Master for one night as a punishment.

Likes: feet, barefoot, long masturbation, orgasm control, bladder control, forfeit games, watersports, spanking, CBT, cum eating, performing tasks and pleasing

Dislikes: anything very public or involving someone else, face on cam or in pics
tarheel52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2023, 05:35 AM   #203
humiliatedboyslave
getDare Devil

I asked 12 of these before[/URL], here's 12 new ones.

Would you rather?

I think submerged with just the straw would be tough. Perhaps if I was a scuba diver and used to breathing through my mouth, but then to do that for 24 hours would be quite difficult any way as you tired
- Can I have them both? at the same time?
I know this one grosses many out, but I've done both lol
I would not want a sexual act with a female as that isn't what I am into. And I've been in hot tubs with hot guys before with nothing happening.
have done without toilets, but for a year that is a long time. But I would add the condition on the public toilets that one must be naked
It would get out of control if never shaved!
inside the toilet just seems too weird
naked skydiving does fun though, but not sure I can bring myself to skydive, clothed or naked. I did consider naked bungee jumping some years back though.
naked in the stocks? hopefully nothing more than tighty whities. or perhaps a diaper so no one needs to worry about me needing a bathroom break. I have done the cage, with just dog food. Not for that long though.
that was an easy choice
I have had food chewed up and spat out for me before. It is such a disgusting way to eat.
Can't stand peanut butter, even the smell. Easy choice for me. But even if I liked peanut butter, so consider something else like chocolate sauce, I'd still choose this option.

Limits: public is cool, but nothing over the top... no pics, no permanent marks/damage, no family, no friends (well maybe), no social suicide

PM Dares - Make me regret this list.

Gym Help

BIRTHDAY BASH
humiliatedboyslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2023, 05:07 AM   #204
vibratoruser

Would you rather?

The other one just does absolutely not appeal to me.
For an hour? I like oral, but not for an hour.
Depends on how clean the feet are and what food it is, but it's probably much safer.
Hah, I'm bi, joke's on you. Even if I weren't, that's still my choice.
The other one is way too inconvenient.
I don't do that anyways, haha
I'm very picky with my face.
8. ... go naked skydiving OR go for a naked horseback ride through a busy public park.
If every onlooker consents and there are no children. If that's not possible, I'm throwing myself off a plane, no question.
Dog food? Ew, no.
I much prefer being tied up.
Food is a touchy subject for me, but probably I'd prefer being force fed.
Way less effort to clean up and all that. As long as it's safe, and not too cold, I'm all in.
Old 01-17-2024, 03:01 PM   #205
KeenDoll

Totally the first option, I do like to be tied up.

It would depend on the size I guess, and the amount of lube for the ass fucking, dry fucks suck lol! Most likely I would go with throat fucking.

If female feet, then eat, otherwise, public toilet seat.

If i get to cum, then second option, otherwise, first option.

Public glass toilet. I would hate to go out in winter for toilet needs, especially if I wake up in the middle of the night and need to pee.

First one for sure, I don’t like bushes!

The toilet option. I think after a while, I would just forget it’s there.

Skydiving. I think it would be awesome and fun.

Stocks. Being in a tiny cage would mean my legs are folded and I can’t straighten them, which, for a week, would be very painful by the end.

I do love to be tied up, so, totally the option where I’m bound.

First one, the forced aspect is what makes it interesting and more non consent style. Especially if it’s via a funnel.

Second option, any bondage is nice.
KeenDoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2024, 04:47 AM   #206
Kaiyo
getDare Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaro View Post
I asked 12 of these before, here's 12 new ones.

Would you rather?

the consistency of cum for 24 hours... no thank you!

Quote:
Guess i wont be sitting for a bit! But I may still talk and be fucking bratty! XD

Quote:
I hope the stranger wasnt running a marathon or smth like that just now! Public toilets are sooo disgusting though!

Quote:
4. ... be naked in a hot tub with a group of hot naked people of your preferred sex but not allowed to touch anyone OR be blindfolded listening to white noise while getting a blowjob/be eaten by a total stranger of your non-preferred sex
Sounds veryyyyy fucking hot! wouldnt mind either choice though!

Quote:
Will be quite humiliating but shitting in public sounds worse! Just peeing somewhere else would be fine but that.... Also its just a week...

Quote:
If they are fine with it? I guess... Wouldn't want a jungle down there though!

Quote:
Some anonymity at least!

Quote:
As long as I dont get in trouble!
The wind speed wouldnt be nice on a naked body!

Quote:
Sounds very humiliating! but the shorter time is the deciding factor here!

Quote:
Being a rope bunny makes this an easy choice!

Quote:
Both sound bad! If the second choice was a domme maybe but stranger can go sooo many ways!

Quote:
Consistency of peanut butter is .... not nice for that.... and i love rope!!!

I got myself a Carrot!!!!!

Likes/Limits

Toys

Ask me anything! [26/34 hours plugged]

For the people asking for revenge
645/2.825 minutes

Kaiyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2024, 06:01 AM   #207
Erinyes

20s/Non-binary (with a Cunt)/Collared sub

Limits: Public, Face Photos, Videos, Voice, Piss, Scat, Messy, Friends and Family, Bodywriting, Info Exposure

Likes: Wedgies, Pain, Humiliation, Cuntbusting, Clothed Showers, Boots, Nipple Play, Denial, Being Topless, Spit

Curious About: Mild Gross Stuff, Hypnosis/Mind Control

Cannot Do: Ball Busting (No cock or balls), Swirlies (toilets here don't have enough water)
Erinyes is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk