Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge > Advice Section

Old 11-30-2023, 07:03 PM   #1
pluky
getDare Devil

Angry Clumsy at work after night of BDSM

Is it common or to be expected to struggle focusing after having somewhat intense play the previous night ?

I'm relatively new to being an online Sub 24/7, and just starting to learn to gradually balance it with work life (didn't work when I first started), play has been introduced very slowly and progressively so this is all quite new.

Two days ago I was feeling great the next morning after my last session, however at work I was clumsy in a way that's very unlike me, making a mistake when counting was still ok, but then I even forgot the chest open, one that contains a very big amount of cash.

This could have went seriously wrong for me, thankfully it all went well and I realized my mistake fast enough, but I was really baffled that my brain could have done this, I sat at the desk holding my head in pure disbelief and disappointment with myself, although my manager later reassured that it happened to literally each one of them even after years at the job.

The kind of "my brain is not really all there" state I realized I was in is very similar to me on my bad PMS/periods, however I'm in the midst of my best time of the month. It seems as tho having had a session put me in a similar hormonal mess ? I don't really know what happened. Again I was feeling great, and I wasn't that distracted either, my brain was just not doing its job.

About kik games : I don't want people who don't have a GD account to contact me for kik games which are aimed at the users of this site.

Also, I do not respond to accounts that aren't at least as old as mine.

29 F
Likes, Dislikes, Limits.
pluky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2023, 08:43 AM   #2
poetrylover828
getDare Sweetheart

It sounds like you experienced sub drop. I know Fetlife has groups with articles/stickies that go more in depth about drop and figuring out forms of aftercare. Lots of people need aftercare to help with drop.

Limits: anal, piss, scat, video, pics, permanent damage

Don’t send me messages asking to help with your dare or help you shop. If I want to take parts in dares I will. If you need someone to pick out the things you are buying then you don’t need to being doing dares.

I'm not looking for a partner.
poetrylover828 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk