Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-19-2017, 12:53 PM   #18
Komodo Jones
getDare Succubus

1. What does turn you on more: pain or humiliating?
While both have aspects I enjoy and don't enjoy, overall I like pain a little more. I love getting spanked.

2. What was the most humiliation you ever experienced?
The most humiliating incident I've ever done was buying women's underwear at a K-mart, that thankfully is out of business now. I've written the experience in my non-fiction story on here. Every time I would go back the girl I checked out with would recognize me and say "Hi" in a suggestive manner to me...like I said...I'm glad that K-Mart is out of business.

3. If pain turn you on: what was the most painful thing you ever endured (no pains in context with illness ist meant)?
I think the most pain I've ever endured comes between kneeling for an extended period, especially on rice, or seeing how many clothespins I could fit on my body, I had quite a few and was supposed to leave them on for like an hour or something, I didn't fail. Uretheral fucking with a q-tip wasn't fun either.

4. What high would you dive into the water from?
Ugh I don't measure well. Ten feet, give or take?

5. What is your favorite shower temperature?
Just under scalding, hot enough to cause just an iota of pain. I just turn the shower to hot all the way and then move it a scooch back.

6. Can you endure a cold shower?
Yes, but man does it hurt. Definitely don't like them.

7. How many pushups can you do?
Not many, I've never been good at pushups.

8. How many situps can you do?
None, I can only do crunches.

9. Are you flexible, can you do the splits, backbends, frontbends, …
I see myself as flexible, but not flexible to do the splits or backbends.

10. Where would you like to travel?
I'm not much of a travelling person honestly. However, I'd like to go to Canada, Toledo, OH and a certain city in NY which I won't mention but the main purpose in going there would just to visit people on here that I've met and want to meet in real life.

11. Motorbike or car?
Both are dangerous in their own regards but I'd much rather ride/drive a car.

12. For short distances: on foot, bicycle, car, bus/tram?
Kind of depends on what we're identifying as a short distance. But it's either by foot or by car.

13. Have you any phobias? If yes, which are they?
I do, but I won't mention a lot on this site, because I'm paranoid sometimes. One of my huge fears though are bees or stinging insects of any kind.

14. Would you take part in casting shows, reality formats like Big Brother and so on?
Probably not. I mean yeah it'd be an interesting experience and could win something but I detest reality tv. I don't believe most of it is true but if it is, I already have enough problems with my emotions, I don't need more stress on them.

15. Do you have children? Son, daughter, both?
No, and I'll expand in the next question.

16. If no: Do you want to have children? Son, daughter, both?
I do want to have kids. I would like one of each, especially a daughter, as I want her to be a Daddy's girl/princess in a familial sense not in a DDLG sense. But I would love my kids not matter which gender it was.

17. What is your preferred weather?
Between 50-70 Fahrenheit. Sunny, blue skies, a light zephyr. I do like thunderstorms too though, but definitely the former.

18. Do you prefer tablets or injections?
Tablets/pills. Seeing what my diabetic relatives have had to go through from drawing blood...not something I'd like to experience.

19. Were you already operated? What was operated?
Most of my operations have been dental, removing baby teeth, wisdom teeth, putting implants in. I've also been operated on when I was much younger and had my adenoids removed. And I've gotten stitches a couple times.

20. Are you ticklish? What is your most ticklish spot?
Yes I am. I'm very ticklish on my sides, but it can't be aggressive, otherwise it doesn't do anything, it has to be light touches or glancing brushes.

21. Could you endure an unrestrained tickling? If yes: how long?
Yes. I could probably last a while. However, if it got boring or I was laughing so much I was hurting or having problems breathing or about to lose control of my bladder I would have to stop.

22. Do you … being tickled?
a. love
b. like
c. hate
My answer to this all depends on who's tickling me. My dad, hate, a girl I'm friends with or like, somewhere between love and like.

23. How would you describe yourself on a scale from 1 to 10?
a. lovely-3
b. crazy-7
c. friendly-10
d. (over)ambicious-3
e. happy-1
f. horrible-1
g. helpful-8
h. humorous-9
i. honestly-10
j. ice-cold calculating-4
k. Adorable and/or cuddly...well I break the scales on those categories

24. Do you always have the latest smartphone, tablet, notebook and so on?
Nope, as long as it does what I want it to, I'm fine. Although I do usually get the newest Nintendo systems.

25. What was the skimpiest you ever worn when you were shopping?
Um shorts and a tanktop? I don't really own anything skimpy.

38/male/partially bi/switch
D/s Status: Protector, Dom and Daddy of pixie.dust

I love meeting new, nice, smart people. I communicate through Discord mainly.

What are my limits/likes/supplies?
Click here!

Check Out my Literary Works
Targeting the Ignored [Fiction]
Some Stuff I've Done (Non-Fiction)
Komodo Jones is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk