Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 06-18-2023, 11:48 AM   #286
Lotoloto

Every time you dont get in 1st place you must spank yourself 50 times

PGA 2k21

Dislikes: hanging, hidden public, ripping, pics/vids (need to talk for a bit first)

Limits: scat/piss, blood, full public, involving others[/COLOR]

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/album.php?albumid=17204

My PM DARES^^^^

Kik: lotolotok
Lotoloto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2023, 11:38 PM   #287
nipple slave
getDare Sweetheart

Play a full course with a wedgie. For every stroke over par you are at the end of the course you must spank each ass cheek hard.

I'll be playing red dead redemption 2 online (sometimes alone, sometimes with friends)

Likes:Nipple Torture, Spanking, cbt, edging, outdoors/hidden public, risk of getting caught, rules, varying degrees of pain, humiliation, degradation, pet play, funishments

Limits: Family, friends, full public nudity, consuming pee/poop, bodily fluids of any kind really, permanent marks, shaving, pics/videos

PM Dares

Nipple torture and Denial thread
nipple slave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2023, 06:19 PM   #288
SissyDiaper231

Spank yourself 5 time for each death

Minecraft
LIKES: pic proof,Diaper, wetting, Humiliation , blackmail , denial, scat, Piss Drinking, Butt Plugs, Cum Play, Toilet Control, Public Wetting, Vibrator, Public dares, Body writing, Bondage, Pet play, exposing

Soft Limits: Long time Dares, Food,

HARD LIMITS: illegal, permanent damage, long term dares ( 2 month or more ), family,,full face,extreme pain, Videos

KIK: DiaperDare123
You can expose any photos of me but I must get proof
PM DARES

Toys
SissyDiaper231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2023, 07:09 PM   #289
Zoey1996

Evey time you lose health you must deepthroat a dildo f the time will be 1 min per heart you lose

I will be playing apex and vallorant
Zoey1996 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2023, 07:41 PM   #290
shyboy88

When you play apex each death, you must take off an item of clothing. When naked you must edge before resuming until you are done playing.

I will be playing world of warcraft leveling while diapered

Likes: Pee, Sissy, Cumplay, diapers, abdl, KiK, bondage, nipple play, CBT, CEI, hidden public, humiliation, Petplay

Dislikes/Punishments: Extreme pain, Pics, anal, Feminine Shopping, Chastity

Limits : Public, Scat, Permanant, family, face pics/video

My sissy name is Becca

BDSM Test: http://bdsmtest.org/result.php?id=3006649
shyboy88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2023, 08:56 PM   #291
SissyDiaper231

Each time you die you must drink 300ml of water

Minecraft in diaper
LIKES: pic proof,Diaper, wetting, Humiliation , blackmail , denial, scat, Piss Drinking, Butt Plugs, Cum Play, Toilet Control, Public Wetting, Vibrator, Public dares, Body writing, Bondage, Pet play, exposing

Soft Limits: Long time Dares, Food,

HARD LIMITS: illegal, permanent damage, long term dares ( 2 month or more ), family,,full face,extreme pain, Videos

KIK: DiaperDare123
You can expose any photos of me but I must get proof
PM DARES

Toys
SissyDiaper231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2023, 09:49 AM   #292
messy-emiy
Distinguished Member

Every time you get killed by a creeper you need to push out your bladder and bowels completely.

Every time you are doing something and run out of supplies, you need to squeeze your diaper thoroughly.

Hades, wearing a tight latex suit.

Punishments: poop, long dares, force feeding/stuffing
Limits: illegal, pics and vids, extreme pain, friends and family

PM Dares - My Toys My WriteForMetasks (for you)
messy-emiy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2023, 10:45 PM   #293
MagnumOpus

Every time you receive a Boon, edge once. Every time you pass up on a Boon, for any reason, spank yourself hard ten times.
During any dialogue involving text boxes, tease yourself nonstop while moaning the name of whoever’s speaking.
Every time you take a hit, you cannot use your weapon for five seconds.
Every time you give a character Nectar or Ambrosia, ruin an orgasm.
Pet Cerberus at every opportunity. Forget, and you must go through your next run while holding your controller upside-down.
Every time you kill a boss, find a piece of R34 art for them and edge to it.
Every time you die, you must edge ten times.
You may not use Death Defiance or Stubborn Defiance. Disable them in the Mirror of Night.

I will be playing Sea of Stars by Sabotage Studio. I am currently in New Game Plus.

My nicknames are Bondage Bitch and Bondage-Instructions

⬇️Read my fucking limits before you give me a dare
Likes, Dislikes, Limits (Note that Feminization and Crossdressing are HARD LIMITS)

Limit (Lim•it): a restriction on the size or amount of something permissible or possible. See also: ‘off-limits’

My KinkList
My PM Dares

My BDSM Test Results

I don't have toys, but I have string, rubber bands, glue, and tape.
MagnumOpus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2023, 06:33 PM   #294
FoxyFemboy

Well you're going to be achievement hunting! Depending on how much you've been grabbing already will determine how difficult this is. You're expected to get 5 achievements in the span of an hour. For this session keep a bottle nearby to piss in if you need to. You'll be using this later, most likely!

I expect your ankles to be tied to the chair, and your lap bound to a sitting position. You may only untie your lap to stand up and pee. I want your forearms glued together, and you're going to play like that. I don't care how inconvenient it is, you'll have to make do. Listen to pants-wetting hypnosis during your gaming session, the sound as far down on your game as you can make do with, and the sound of the hypno nice and loud. Each 10 minutes of the dare, edge yourself 3 times. For each 5 minutes you don't succeed in getting an achievement done, slap your balls as many minutes have passed. This gets worse as time goes on, obviously. Additionally, each time you get an achievement, you may have the pleasure of rolling a reward dice. The rolls are as follows:

1. Take a sip of piss from the bottle, or if it's empty let out barely a second's worth of pee into your pants.
2. Wrap a single layer of duct tape around your hands to make it more difficult.
3. Extra edge!
4. Ruin orgasm in your clothes.
5. Turn down hypno to normal levels.
6. Ruin but not in your clothing!

Of course, once you finish the hour of time, if you got all achievements you may cum! However if you failed, you have a task to do and you're denied 24 hours. Drink that bottle of pee. If you got 1/5 achievements then you must drink 4/5ths of the bottle. If you got 3/5 achievements then drink 2/5ths of the bottle. I hope you see the pattern there. Either way, enjoy!

For my videogame dare could it pleeease be diaper or WaM related? I can either play Skyrim (modded optional, though I have a fantasy of doing some super sexual modded playthrough whilst denied in diapers or something), or a pre-Switch Pokemon game! If those don't work for people, Minecraft is my fallback. Though I prefer mods with that as well.

ᴥᴥᴥ Keep me a Good Pup ᴥᴥᴥ
┌──────────────────────────┐
24 | Femboy | Pet/Puppy
└──────────────────────────┘

♥♥♥ My Stuff ♥♥♥

Diapers, Scat, Pee, Messy, Being called "Cute" or "Pup", ABDL, Orgasm, Sissification, Humiliation/Degradation, Crossdressing, Light Anal, Bondage, Paws/Feet, Hidden Public, Petplay
Dislikes:
Pain, Denial, Pics, Chastity, Unimaginative Tasks.
Limits:
Rough Anal, Family, Full Public
FoxyFemboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2023, 07:26 PM   #295
Josh.white97

I don’t know a ton about Skyrim, so others feel free to layer onto this dare.
Drink 1L of water before you start playing. You cannot piss until you complete a quest, you must hold it until then. You are to wear briefs for the first 2 hours of play, and only may change into diapers after 2 hours. If you have to piss before 2 hours, you must piss in your underwear, if it is after, you can into the diaper. You may not use the toilet at all.

During any dialogue with NPCs, you must be stroking your cock, you can’t cum until after you piss.

I’m playing Apex.

Likes: Twinks, underwear, butts, balls, anal, tickling, fondling, masturbation, edging, cum & piss denial

Dislikes: Poop, Family, Extreme pain, Permanent, public

Less active now, on here from time to time. But need advice on my thread!:
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=428475
Josh.white97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2023, 12:55 AM   #296
SluttyKangaroo

For every kill you must stroke for that number of kills seconds quickly and do that until you win a round. Once you do win a round, depending on how many armour slots you have available, depends on how many edges you do. Gray = 1, Blue = 2, etc.

My game is Overwatch

Dislikes: Spanking, Light Pain, piss play/holding

Limits: Public, Camera/Video, Family/Friends, Heavy Pain, scat

My Toys and Clothes

PM me DENIED1, DENIED2, ..., DENIED7 and I'm not allowed to cum for those number of days

1.7 inch sword bearer

♥ Open to trying new things ♥
SluttyKangaroo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2023, 06:07 AM   #297
Footslaves

Wait until you have to pee to start playing, your goal usbto win 3 comp games in a row no matter how long it takes. For every loss drink some water between matches. If you end up having to go to the bathroom to pee before you get your 3 wins in a row you're not allowed to cum for a week.

I'm playing elden ring
public, family, face, shaving, hard cbt, anal, outdoors, scat,
KiK username: slavetouse512

My PM dares
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=76271

My toys
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=93667
Footslaves is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2023, 09:29 AM   #298
Footslaves

Bumping to the top
public, family, face, shaving, hard cbt, anal, outdoors, scat,
KiK username: slavetouse512

My PM dares
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=76271

My toys
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=93667
Footslaves is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2023, 04:01 AM   #299
FoxyFemboy

Ooh tricky game! I'm thinking you get into some cute clothing if you have it would be good, and then bondage so that you're bound to your chair for the duration. You'll want to be diapered for this I think. You'll be doing a 4 hour playthrough after all, and you won't leave that chair.

Making sure that you have enough water nearby for the duration and a bowl of plain chocolate bars, you'll be aiming to make it as far in the game as possible. For every death, you're going to put a chocolate bar into your diaper. Alternate front and back. If you reach a total of 50 deaths before you finish, you'll have to edge 5 times through the diaper and then change, slipping on chastity for the next 24 hours once you finish up, but if you didn't die that many times you can rub to completion in your diaper and clean up.

Modded Minecraft for me please! You can choose the pack and any goals. Long term and extreme are my favorite kind of dares.

ᴥᴥᴥ Keep me a Good Pup ᴥᴥᴥ
┌──────────────────────────┐
24 | Femboy | Pet/Puppy
└──────────────────────────┘

♥♥♥ My Stuff ♥♥♥

Diapers, Scat, Pee, Messy, Being called "Cute" or "Pup", ABDL, Orgasm, Sissification, Humiliation/Degradation, Crossdressing, Light Anal, Bondage, Paws/Feet, Hidden Public, Petplay
Dislikes:
Pain, Denial, Pics, Chastity, Unimaginative Tasks.
Limits:
Rough Anal, Family, Full Public
FoxyFemboy is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to FoxyFemboy for this post:
Old 09-27-2023, 04:50 AM   #300
Zoey1996

Gta 5 rp hahahaha this be fun
Zoey1996 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
person above, video games